Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

I'm just saying, there's a nonzero chance Trump has a really toad penis.
Real bunch of characters around here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InediblePenguin
Sep 27, 2004

I'm strong. And a giant penguin. Please don't eat me. No, really. Don't try.

Mirthless posted:

UGH

WHO THE gently caress THINKS IT'S NORMAL AMERICAN CUSTOM TO WEAR YOUR SHOES IN THE HOUSE????

I've lived in Michigan and Oklahoma, I have family in many different states, I have never been anywhere where it wasn't generally accepted that you take your drat shoes off when you go in the house unless you've got hardwood floors and somebody at home who doesn't mind scrubbing them. Walking around inside with your shoes on is a white trash thing, and it's not even a polite white trash thing

Edit: I mean sure there are many way worse things you can do and many people don't care but God drat dude makes us sound like barbarians for Christ's sake

This is legitimately a regional difference as well as a class difference, even though it coincidentally hasn't been the norm in the specific regions you're familiar with. This topic starts pages-long arguments, which is stupid. Your level of aggression about it is unwarranted.

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

Moridin920 posted:

I mean I'm fully aware that LEGO is objectively a waste of money because it is a bunch of plastic bits but idk man I like that poo poo it is relaxing.

:yeah:
Lego is an artistic medium that doesn't dry out, is infinitely reusable, and has held its value for at least the last 30 years.

It makes at least as much sense as those $20 colouring books.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
In CA it isn't normal to take your shoes off but if the host asks it is also not uncommon or weird.

I think it's mostly a function of how dirty/snowy/whatever it is around your region - it's hot and sunny here 90% of the time so you're not really tracking anything in and most people don't care.

quote:

as well as a class difference

that too for sure

Pvt.Scott posted:

We're both being a little pedantic. I assume you don't have 500 Lego kits. If you do, hopefully you don't have them all out at once.

Nope, I am def being pedantic because I was referring to each individual Lego brick :v:

I only have a few on display.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

LethalGeek posted:

You're all a bunch of smartasses

it's very very true

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

InediblePenguin posted:

This is legitimately a regional difference as well as a class difference, even though it coincidentally hasn't been the norm in the specific regions you're familiar with. This topic starts pages-long arguments, which is stupid. Your level of aggression about it is unwarranted.

My outrage is mostly over him acting like it's a bizarre foreign custom instead of something generally considered polite.

Apartment living is a little different I guess but I've lived in pretty serious poverty before and my family is as working class as they come.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

My grandpa's rule was "shoes in the house but not on the white carpet, you little shitheads!" Made sense to me.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Our rule was "oh finally we can take off our shoes, providing we were wearing them when we left the house"

gently caress shoes

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed
I never got shoes in the house. What in the hell? That's unheard of in Canada

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Pick posted:

Our rule was "oh finally we can take off our shoes, providing we were wearing them when we left the house"

gently caress shoes

Yeah but maybe I don't want to smell your smelly feet when you come over?

54 40 or gently caress posted:

Where it snows and turns the ground to snowy dirty muck that tracks little pebbles everywhere.

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed

Moridin920 posted:

Where it snows and turns the ground to snowy dirty muck that tracks little pebbles everywhere.

This response confuses me further

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

I'm still picturing what 500 Funko Pops floor to ceiling in a single room looks like. Just picturin' those 1000 button eyes staring at me: lifeless eyes, black eyes, like a shark's eyes

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Antivehicular posted:

I'm still picturing what 500 Funko Pops floor to ceiling in a single room looks like. Just picturin' those 1000 button eyes staring at me: lifeless eyes, black eyes, like a shark's eyes

dont slander sharks

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

This response confuses me further

As opposed to where I am where it is hot and dry 90% of the time and there's nothing you're really tracking in all over the floor anyway so who cares?

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

I would like to see Pick's cool taxidermies.

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed

Antivehicular posted:

like that scene in "The Birds"

Moridin920 posted:

As opposed to where I am where it is hot and dry 90% of the time and there's nothing you're really tracking in all over the floor anyway so who cares?

But you could be walking on hobo piss and glass and poo poo, take your shoes off so it's just nice clean socks :shrug:
so weird

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

quote:

Me [27 M] with my Wife [26F] I washed her childhood stuffed animal and destroyed itRelationships
submitted 2 years ago * by IKilledATeddy

My wife has a stuffed animal that she has had since she was born. We'll call it "Teddy" even though it is a dog. Anyway, she loves that loving stuffed animal. It is... er... was, her favorite thing. Her grandmother (who passed away when my wife was 10), gave it to her and it has kind of been her security blanket throughout her entire life. When my Wife's mother would get physical/abusive, she would clutch the thing in cry. She told me on more than one occasion her mother tried to throw it away as she got older. She had to dig through the trash and "save" it and hid it from her mother until she was away at college. At one point when she was younger, her mother threw it in the dryer and singed the hair and laughed when she gave it back to her. Her mother wasn't a nice person, but that's neither her nor there, I'm just trying to tell you the connection she has with Teddy. Whenever she's been sick or had an injury/surgery, Teddy has been in bed with her comforting her.

Anyway, a few weeks ago, my wife found out she was pregnant. We haven't told anyone yet (hence the throwaway account), and have been trying to keep my wife healthy throughout the flu season. She works as a teacher so we've been trying really hard to be sanitary.

Long story short Teddy was filthy. Just absolutely disgusting after years of cuddling, sweat, tears, drool, and the occasional trash dive. I'd been after her for years to wash the thing but she was against it because of the dryer incident. I was finally able to convince her last night that it was time to wash it for her health's sake. We washed it on delicate and then put it on tumble dry (the tag was so faded and frayed you couldn't read the washing instructions), but our drier is a piece of poo poo and Teddy got caught somehow and was ripped apart inside the dryer beyond repair.

My wife is absolutely devastated and I feel so ridiculously guilty. I kept apologizing and she kept crying. She took the day off work today, partly because she is having bad cramps from the pregnancy, partly from the sadness of losing the favorite thing from her childhood. She was up in bed this morning crying because she was sick, and also because she didn't have Teddy there to be with her.

I feel like I hosed up something fierce here reddit, how do I fix this? Is there a way to fix this? How do I make this all better?

Edit 1
I had no idea that these things could be fixed so easily. Users have been PMing me etsy links, stuffed animal hospitals, and seamstresses that can fix these things. I'm going to gather the remains of Teddy tonight and send a photo to one of these people, one of which is in the same state as we are. Hopefully they'll be able to fix Teddy and possibly make him look like he did even before her mom melted him in the dryer the first round. If that isn't an option then I'm going to do what /u/skyscan1 suggested and use Teddy's remains to make a few more stuffed things for the future baby. Thanks for the help guys.

Edit 2
TIL Reddit loves stuffed animals. Like a whole lot. I did not anticipate this much help/support. Seriously thank you all.

Edit 3
A friend of her family is a professional seamstress and said she could get Teddy back right as rain. I would have taken any one of the seriously 10+ redditors that said they would do it for free but the convenience of the friend is too good to pass up (she also said she'd do it for free). So not only should Teddy get fixed, he should be good and we don't have to worry about him being lost through shipping. The wife has hope but it is tempered at the moment. I am excited to see how it turns out. I showed her this thread and all the support that came with it and she was moved to tears. If the seamstress doesn't get it all together then she will entertain the build-a-bear idea. Thanks again guys.

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

Pick posted:

gently caress shoes

Enjoy your parasites. :toxogond:

MF_James
May 8, 2008
I CANNOT HANDLE BEING CALLED OUT ON MY DUMBASS OPINIONS ABOUT ANTI-VIRUS AND SECURITY. I REALLY LIKE TO THINK THAT I KNOW THINGS HERE

INSTEAD I AM GOING TO WHINE ABOUT IT IN OTHER THREADS SO MY OPINION CAN FEEL VALIDATED IN AN ECHO CHAMBER I LIKE

Antivehicular posted:

what if it's only 997 eyes?!?

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Well this one got solved! I can't believe he didn't think "take it to someone who sews" until Reddit yelled at him.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

"We'll call it "Teddy" even though it is a dog" is kind of an amazing sentence divorced from context, and even in context, the thought of giving a fake name to a stuffed animal in a Reddit post is also pretty great. Does this woman post on Reddit about her stuffed animal enough that someone would be like poo poo, I KNOW ABOUT BECCA AND HUGGY HOUND?

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

like that scene in "The Birds"

But you could be walking on hobo piss and glass and poo poo, take your shoes off so it's just nice clean socks :shrug:
so weird

Idk that's why I vacuum and stuff though? I just ran the steam cleaner over the carpet this last weekend (well my gf did). I mean I take my own shoes off but when someone comes over to kick it nah. I don't need to smell their smelly socks.

Why are you walking on hobo piss and glass anyway???

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed

Help Reddit I don't know why my wife got upset that her security blanket from when her mom beat on her got ruined?! I love that that fact is "neither here nor there".

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed

Moridin920 posted:

Idk that's why I vacuum and stuff though? I just ran the steam cleaner over the carpet this last weekend (well my gf did). I mean I take my own shoes off but when someone comes over to kick it nah. I don't need to smell their smelly socks.

Why are you walking on hobo piss and glass anyway???

Because sidewalks are dirty! Do you think you don't?! Face it America, shoes in the house is just weird!

ravenkult
Feb 3, 2011

I have exactly two funkos, one is the zombie girl from The Walking Dead and the other is some Game of Thrones thing I got for my girlfriend. I find it hard to find a reason to own any more than these, but 500 is just another thing altogether.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I mean I'll concede that it makes more rational sense to take your shoes off in a stranger's house but idk man. Around here the norm is to keep em on unless asked otherwise afaik. Maybe I'm just rude!

drat

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

I'm Canadian and I never keep my shoes on inside, what the gently caress is wrong with you? Do you like dragging in slush and mud?

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Why do your feet stink when you take your shoes off? Consider hygiene.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Improbable Lobster posted:

I'm Canadian and I never keep my shoes on inside, what the gently caress is wrong with you? Do you like dragging in slush and mud?

Psst, read his post again.

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

Husband turned into a Cross-Dresser and I love him a LOT less. Is it cruel or kinder to be honest?
submitted 5 years ago by thesparksagoner

Married nearly 4 years, together close to ten. We're 29 and 30.

I always knew he had a kinky side and we bought a lot of sex toys together. Shortly before we got married he revealed that (sorry if too much detail!) he liked to tie himself up when I was out of the house and he would use my vibrators anally. I kind of got past that and didn't think too much about it.

Last year he started heavily using drugs, 4 times a week or so, and in that period he started dressing up to act out his solo fantasies. I was a bit uncomfortable with how frequent it was getting, and that he was buying himself sexy spike heeled boots off eBay and women's clothing all the time. In ten years, he's never once bought ME sexy lingerie! I asked him to tone it down, or just not do it while I was in the house, as I found it weird and uncomfortable being around him dressed like that. You can't take a man seriously as a lover when you've seen him tottering around in stripper heels, wearing fake boobs that are ridiculously oversized and make him look like a clown with balloons stuck up its sweater, and he thinks he's HAWT.

Anyway, he was unwilling or unable to keep it out of my way, and there was one day I walked in as he was putting his costume away after a masturbation session. I backed off, but then came back a little later and he was trying on another outfit. I guess that was the point where I realised that he can't help himself, and it's not just a masturbation prop. He is what he is. And I lost all desire for him from that moment. He's stopped doing drugs but the outfits and patent leather stripper heels are here to stay. He keeps them out of my way, mostly, but... too late, the lust vanished in an instant. I still can't believe how fast it went.

That was nearly nine months ago. I spent the first three months very angry, because I remember very strongly what it was like to be in a relationship with someone I worshipped and desperately wanted to shag all the time. The loss of that element was (and is) very bitter and sometimes I couldn't stop myself lashing out; I'd snap and bitch when I found his dress-up clothes in the washing, or that he'd stolen and used some of my clothing or accessories. By April I got over it, and I spent the summer grieving for my old passion. Every time I heard an Adele song on the radio, or saw an old photo of him as a younger guy, it would be really hard to hold back the tears and I pretty much cried all the time I was on my own, or wrote endless Reddit posts and never submitted them. Then I went away for a few weeks, and when I realised I never thought of him sexually at all - and when I did, had a brief mental 'ew' reaction because I will always, ALWAYS picture him in ballet boots and a pencil skirt - I realised, it's dead and gone. Now I feel nothing. It's not personal. I'm just really not attracted to cross dressers, and it was a massive turn off.

Thing is, I'm still here. He's my best friend and 10 years on, I still adore him. When we met up after me going away he had obviously had a hard time being by himself and really, really missed me. And to be selfish and honest, I really missed sex. My sex drive is as high as ever, and physically, you know, it still feels good. He just doesn't give me the spark anymore, and the part of sex that is mental and comes from being with someone you are really attracted to, rather than just the physical sensation, is flat. So I almost never come any more, but that just makes me want sex more because I am now never satisfied. And I'm getting it less, because he knows something is up, and he feels intense pressure to perform because I'm never satisfied! drat downward spiral :(

Everything else is great. We're good friends, we bought a house a year ago and it's finally taking shape, we own three cats and have a lot of fun together. I really don't want to bring it all crashing down, I desperately don't. But at the same time, for myself, I'm done being upset about it and now I really want some romance and to have sex again with somebody I desire. It's left a giant hole in my life and I miss it.

Think I should have that talk with him? Or leave it til after Christmas? I'm concerned that if it goes on much longer, it may all come out in alcohol one day and I won't be able to control the delivery. Telling the love of your life that you are put off by them sexually isn't an easy conversation to have at any point. I don't know what to do!

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Holy poo poo I just noticed that username. I've seen that quoted in this thread a few times and thought it was kind of amusing, however I attended UCSB and that is honestly crazy hosed up.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Cross dress wife buried the "hes gotten really into drugs" far down in there.

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

My ex [25 F] is posting 'documentary' video of me [23 M] breaking up with her. Duration: 6 months. Breakups
submitted 2 years ago * by slapdamn

My ex edited together video of our breakup.

Wait what?
I dated this girl, off and on, for about 6 months. Relatively early on it dawned on me that she has a few good sociopathic tendencies, as in, doesn't connect with others emotionally and struggles with empathy.

She has told me that she has to fake sympathy towards her friends when they tell her about loss. She knows she's supposed to say "I'm so sorry to hear that" but she knows it's a lie. She's very good at putting on that mask. She's also gorgeous, loves to be dominated in bed, and can play just about anybody she meets.

Here is a decent example of her way of thinking as related by a dream she told me she had a few days ago:
This late morning I had a dream about you. You were in a battle and I could see from my screen that you were under attack. Suddenly there was a bomb exploded behind you. I ran out of my room and looked for you. You were lying in a trench, intact. Because there's a little girl behind you and somehow blocked the fire from hitting She was burned completely and dead. Me: I am so glad that she was behind you. She's an innocent girl but I don't really know her. You: You disgust me.

Her English is a little wonky because she is from Mainland China here in Holland on a full scholarship. She happens to be loving brilliant, sharp as a tack and ruthless to boot. She has since graduated and is back in China till next month or so. I was the only person to attend her graduation, she refused to let anybody else attend including her folks from China.

Despite her studies she has all these aspirations to be a filmmaker, which is what I am. She gravitates towards independent and foreign films about alienated souls struggling to connect with others. I like those ones too, but I also enjoy Fast and the Furious 5. Despite these huge loving warnings rather then ending the relationship completely I let it linger on on a much less intense level, or so I thought. I craved the attention and affection she provided. She started to get obsessed.

At a certain point she asked if I would be willing to allow her to use me as a subject for her documentary in a community college "intro to documentary filmmaking class". I was reluctant but eventually I relented.

"Episode 1" showcases her ambushing me with her camera at a story telling event, my admonishing her for it, telling a tale on stage, and then looking like a sad little clown. She edited the video to make it seem like a a friend of mine never showed up. Not true. After this, I fail in my efforts to break away. We have a pretty big fight at my apartment that weekend culminating in me kicking her out. But I also was still drawn to her. I do have affection for her and sympathy. She asked if she could "finish the documentary" and I allow it to happen.

Then we fall back into our routine, now with a handy cam present for parts of it. That next friday we break up for like the 5th loving time. It was a screaming match that woke up the street. I said things like "YOU HAVE TO RESPECT PEOPLES LIVES!" and she would counter with "YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND MY WAY OF THINKING!" I was literally talking her attitude about other people. She doesn't respect anybody she hasn't been able to project herself onto, hence the sociopathic label I will without any holds barred stand by.

After belting in her face that things were once and for all over, she attempts to storm off in the cold rain. I ask her to come up to the apartment. Last time I kicked her out of my place, for viciously and cruelly insulting me, she then at least had her bike. I was also far more angry. This time I knew things were ending and it didn't seem right to let her walk at 1AM at night for an hour by herself. She comes up.

We lay in my bed, I cry a bit, she doesn't. We have sex. The morning breaks. It was that following day she recorded the footage that became "Episode 3: The Breakup". In the video I wax pseudo-philosophic as I am asked about the end of the relationship. I don't come off that badly, but it's painfully private and earnest. It's literally my puffy eyes talking to the camera, for about 10 minutes.

I know that she is slowly but surely revealing this to other people. The filmmaking community in my city isn't the largest, and I fear that through her attempts of gaining "feedback" she is exposing her interpretation of me in far too grand of way. I work as a filmmaker and I feared the consequences.
At first I felt I was overreacting and very few people will give a real poo poo. However, now, I have found out she's posted the video, with the password on her Facebook and her Tumblr.

I have asked her to take down the video through a few passionate emails. Here are some of her more choice quotes:

quote:

I'm sorry if I made you feel being betrayed but I can do nothing about it. You can save this email and post it to the public when I get famous. You are more of a cooperator than a friend to me.

quote:

I can no longer handle any further instruction from you = I'm done listening to you. I may remove it to avoid trouble but I'm definitely gonna put it somewhere else. Not just
for my application but I want all my friends to see because I'm loving proud of it. NO ONE STANDS IN MY WAY.

I've been talking to Vimeo to take down the video, but what resources do I have when she tries to post this on Youku and such? What else can I do?

tl;dr: My sociopathic ex is posting "documentary" video of our breakup and I want it stop. What resources do I have?

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

WrenP-Complete posted:

Husband turned into a Cross-Dresser and I love him a LOT less. Is it cruel or kinder to be honest?

I always knew he had a kinky side and we bought a lot of sex toys together. Shortly before we got married he revealed that (sorry if too much detail!) he liked to tie himself up when I was out of the house and he would use my vibrators anally. I kind of got past that and didn't think too much about it.

Last year he started heavily using drugs, 4 times a week or so, and in that period he started dressing up to act out his solo fantasies. I was a bit uncomfortable with how frequent it was getting, and that he was buying himself sexy spike heeled boots off eBay and women's clothing all the time. In ten years, he's never once bought ME sexy lingerie! I asked him to tone it down, or just not do it while I was in the house, as I found it weird and uncomfortable being around him dressed like that. You can't take a man seriously as a lover when you've seen him tottering around in stripper heels, wearing fake boobs that are ridiculously oversized and make him look like a clown with balloons stuck up its sweater, and he thinks he's HAWT.

Anyway, he was unwilling or unable to keep it out of my way, and there was one day I walked in as he was putting his costume away after a masturbation session. I backed off, but then came back a little later and he was trying on another outfit. I guess that was the point where I realised that he can't help himself, and it's not just a masturbation prop. He is what he is. And I lost all desire for him from that moment. He's stopped doing drugs but the outfits and patent leather stripper heels are here to stay. He keeps them out of my way, mostly, but... too late, the lust vanished in an instant. I still can't believe how fast it went.

That was nearly nine months ago. I spent the first three months very angry, because I remember very strongly what it was like to be in a relationship with someone I worshipped and desperately wanted to shag all the time. The loss of that element was (and is) very bitter and sometimes I couldn't stop myself lashing out; I'd snap and bitch when I found his dress-up clothes in the washing, or that he'd stolen and used some of my clothing or accessories. By April I got over it, and I spent the summer grieving for my old passion. Every time I heard an Adele song on the radio, or saw an old photo of him as a younger guy, it would be really hard to hold back the tears and I pretty much cried all the time I was on my own, or wrote endless Reddit posts and never submitted them. Then I went away for a few weeks, and when I realised I never thought of him sexually at all - and when I did, had a brief mental 'ew' reaction because I will always, ALWAYS picture him in ballet boots and a pencil skirt - I realised, it's dead and gone. Now I feel nothing. It's not personal. I'm just really not attracted to cross dressers, and it was a massive turn off.

Thing is, I'm still here. He's my best friend and 10 years on, I still adore him. When we met up after me going away he had obviously had a hard time being by himself and really, really missed me. And to be selfish and honest, I really missed sex. My sex drive is as high as ever, and physically, you know, it still feels good. He just doesn't give me the spark anymore, and the part of sex that is mental and comes from being with someone you are really attracted to, rather than just the physical sensation, is flat. So I almost never come any more, but that just makes me want sex more because I am now never satisfied. And I'm getting it less, because he knows something is up, and he feels intense pressure to perform because I'm never satisfied! drat downward spiral :(

Everything else is great. We're good friends, we bought a house a year ago and it's finally taking shape, we own three cats and have a lot of fun together. I really don't want to bring it all crashing down, I desperately don't. But at the same time, for myself, I'm done being upset about it and now I really want some romance and to have sex again with somebody I desire. It's left a giant hole in my life and I miss it.

Think I should have that talk with him? Or leave it til after Christmas? I'm concerned that if it goes on much longer, it may all come out in alcohol one day and I won't be able to control the delivery. Telling the love of your life that you are put off by them sexually isn't an easy conversation to have at any point. I don't know what to do!

i am like 100% god drat sure if she asked to open the relationship he would be overjoyed and it would feed into his fantasies completely

c'mon lady, you're the 1% that can make it work, and you're already married so you don't have to deal with him wanting to put cuck poo poo in your wedding video

MF_James
May 8, 2008
I CANNOT HANDLE BEING CALLED OUT ON MY DUMBASS OPINIONS ABOUT ANTI-VIRUS AND SECURITY. I REALLY LIKE TO THINK THAT I KNOW THINGS HERE

INSTEAD I AM GOING TO WHINE ABOUT IT IN OTHER THREADS SO MY OPINION CAN FEEL VALIDATED IN AN ECHO CHAMBER I LIKE

Barudak posted:

Cross dress wife buried the "hes gotten really into drugs" far down in there.

I mean obviously that's not her main hangup and he did stop... Not that it's OK he did it, but that's not what killed it for her.

artichoke
Sep 29, 2003

delirium tremens and caffeine
Gravy Boat 2k

WrenP-Complete posted:

That's a little eerie - the ex I mentioned a page ago that had the house full of collectibles was also a crossdresser. But he was so deeply ashamed of it that he never wanted to talk about it with me.

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

MF_James posted:

I mean obviously that's not her main hangup and he did stop... Not that it's OK he did it, but that's not what killed it for her.

I imagine the drugs were probably responsible for the escalation and complete loss of shame and inhibition that took it to that point, though

If drugs make something you already enjoy feel really crazy good and that thing is already kind of risky and weird you should probably not make it a habit of combining them

this dude went from having a weird kink to being literally addicted to crossdressing

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

WrenP-Complete posted:

he would use my vibrators anally

Hope he was into bleach play too.

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Subjunctive posted:

Hope he was into bleach play too.

:rolleyes: condoms

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MF_James
May 8, 2008

Mirthless posted:

I imagine the drugs were probably responsible for the escalation and complete loss of shame and inhibition that took it to that point, though

If drugs make something you already enjoy feel really crazy good and that thing is already kind of risky and weird you should probably not make it a habit of combining them

this dude went from having a weird kink to being literally addicted to crossdressing

Or, I know this is crazy, maybe he actually wants to crossdress all the time, but hides it out of shame.