Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Not every day is a good day.

Dinosaur Gum

Al! posted:

well, first you'll have to deal with the Tir Tairngire

As if they'd have enough d6 for that.

drat.

Ed Cyber-Balls 3.0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
Woah, woah I'm sorry I take it all back!

If you want to sell false hope in the form of $19.95 pussycat hats while it's looking like making abortion illegal again is on the table then hey, whatever.

Everyone just needs to :rznv: more and accept Donald John Trump as our president.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Regular Nintendo posted:

When he's right he's right, that's the worst show of the last decade

tough call, Cavemen was pretty goddamn bad

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
https://twitter.com/Reuters/status/824027573160185857

Really looking forward to "no more browns" becoming the law of the land.

ErIog
Jul 11, 2001

:nsacloud:

fits my needs posted:

They will be blamed for being partisan and polarizing and forcing the republicans to pass terrible bills for......reasons

The thing these idiot liberals on the hill don't get is that GOP will allege obstruction no matter how much they cooperate. There's no incentive to cooperate. There's no actual political capital gained, but they do it anyway.

This is like how the public option was jettisoned from the ACA as a compromise for conservatives before there was any negotation AND there are GOP amendments on the ACA that passed, but GOP still claimed Dems "rammed it through" and got away with claiming that.

Fansy
Feb 26, 2013

I GAVE LOWTAX COOKIE MONEY TO CHANGE YOUR STUPID AVATAR GO FUCK YOURSELF DUDE
Grimey Drawer
Can Trump do anything bad that would surprise you

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

Ramadu posted:

What's a surge meeting

http://www.showingupforracialjustice.org/affiliated_groups_local_contacts

Wrenever
Jul 22, 2007

So what are your guesses on what Trump's eventual Brownshirt army will be named?

I'm going to go with Redcaps, and perhaps calling each other Centipedes like they have taken to doing on Reddit.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Montasque posted:

https://twitter.com/Reuters/status/824027573160185857

Really looking forward to "no more browns" becoming the law of the land.

build the wall. make it tall. name it paul.

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

fits my needs posted:

If you want to sell false hope in the form of $19.95 pussycat hats while it's looking like making abortion illegal again is on the table then hey, whatever.

Everyone just needs to :rznv: more and accept Donald John Trump as our president.

"Oh no! I've been caught being a huge loving idiot! Haha you guys, I'm just a jokester!!"

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Lemming posted:

"Oh no! I've been caught being a huge loving idiot! Haha you guys, I'm just a jokester!!"

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

fits my needs posted:

sir this is a *crunching blast of static*

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich
Holy poo poo Bill Clinton's immigration laws deported my grandma back to South America and trump is gonna make sure she won't be able to ever come back

:(

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
native americans banging on drums outside the white house, wish i could have a recording of trump conversations inside

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Have any governments talked about possible retaliation for banning all "terrorist exporting" immigration, or China/Mexico's plans for responding to tariffs/wall extortion?

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

What has me seriously worried is that even in the very best-case scenario -- a Democratic wave election in 2018 where they retake the House, then 2020 Presidency and de-gerrymander the country -- the Republicans still won't go away and are already morphing into an even scarier political party thanks to Trump's influence and success. They know that McConnell's strategies have worked and were successful; there's no reason to not do it again if the Democrats take back over.

"They'll all be old and die out" isn't going to work anymore with this young streak of fascism that's sprouting up with the alt-right.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

ErIog posted:

The thing these idiot liberals on the hill don't get is that GOP will allege obstruction no matter how much they cooperate. There's no incentive to cooperate. There's no actual political capital gained, but they do it anyway.

This is like how the public option was jettisoned from the ACA as a compromise for conservatives before there was any negotation AND there are GOP amendments on the ACA that passed, but GOP still claimed Dems "rammed it through" and got away with claiming that.
single payer was never in the actual text, the public option was a part of the aca up until joe "i represent the health insurance industry" lieberman said that he'd only vote for it if they got rid of the public option, and they needed his vote.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Lemming posted:

Lol. Like I give a poo poo what some twitter activist thinks in Trumps America. I'm glad I'm doing nothing if retweeting to create "noise signaling" is how we will seize the means of production. Lmao just lmao.

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

SKULL.GIF posted:

What has me seriously worried is that even in the very best-case scenario -- a Democratic wave election in 2018 where they retake the House, then 2020 Presidency and de-gerrymander the country -- the Republicans still won't go away and are already morphing into an even scarier political party thanks to Trump's influence and success. They know that McConnell's strategies have worked and were successful; there's no reason to not do it again if the Democrats take back over.

"They'll all be old and die out" isn't going to work anymore with this young streak of fascism that's sprouting up with the alt-right.

The shred of hope is that realistically, they aren't growing or expanding their base at all. They really are contracting and demographics will win out eventually... if they aren't able to keep gerrymandering and making it harder/illegal to vote. If the Democrats can reform as a party that's actually working for the benefit of the people, then the Republicans will become more fringe and lose out. They actually don't have the advantage of numbers, they just have advantages of using the system to gently caress people over.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

cams posted:

single payer was never in the actual text, the public option was a part of the aca up until joe "i represent the health insurance industry" lieberman said that he'd only vote for it if they got rid of the public option, and they needed his vote.

can we all agree that lieberman is the worst democrat of our lifetimes

like he is real real real real poo poo, even andrew cuomo is better

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

fits my needs posted:

Lol. Like I give a poo poo what some twitter activist thinks in Trumps America. I'm glad I'm doing nothing if retweeting to create "noise signaling" is how we will seize the means of production. Lmao just lmao.

:chloe:

Glad you gave a poo poo to clarify that to us that you don't give a poo poo.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
Holy poo poo were only two days in and he's already dismantling everything about America, the parks, its influence in the world, immigration, freedom to protest, science, facts, holy poo poo you guys are loving dead

It's amazing, hitler, communism, none of those destroyed your democracy or made you back down on your values but a few brown people and the orange potato successfully did what no adversary could've.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

can we get a rule that any brokebrain retard repeating 4chan points about how all it pointless because massive progress isn't already made in this thread get a 6er? Keep that garbage to the Dem thread. Don't whine, get out and loving do something

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

fits my needs posted:

You are illiterate. Stop posting.

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Fansy posted:

I have literally tried to type a few things out but I walked them back

The absolute best I can say is "enjoys chili with beans"

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Lemming posted:

The shred of hope is that realistically, they aren't growing or expanding their base at all. They really are contracting and demographics will win out eventually... if they aren't able to keep gerrymandering and making it harder/illegal to vote. If the Democrats can reform as a party that's actually working for the benefit of the people, then the Republicans will become more fringe and lose out. They actually don't have the advantage of numbers, they just have advantages of using the system to gently caress people over.

my "we can reform the democratic party" alarm just went off. am i too late?

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
https://twitter.com/NAACPmpls/status/823883033610780673

Minnesota is a success story because of dems, but people decide to give republicans a chance. This is what happens and why dems need to exist at the state level, holy poo poo.

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Cubey posted:

can we all agree that lieberman is the worst democrat of our lifetimes

like he is real real real real poo poo, even andrew cuomo is better

lieberman is pure distilled democrat and probably the best democrat

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Fansy posted:

Appoint Ted Cruz to the Supreme Court

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

fits my needs posted:

When lol nothing matters finally hits

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

fits my needs posted:

so what do you give a poo poo about

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

Ed balls come be our Shadow Chancellor of the Exchequer and save us!
https://twitter.com/ZekeJMiller/status/824030015226527744

lol these guys are gonna micromanage the gently caress out of every agency via the vague ramblings of president madman and as soon as something bad happens all the actual named officials taking their marching orders will get blamed.

We're gonna have a Katrina where there's not even going to be a Brownie to give a heckuva job! to

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Epic High Five posted:

can we get a rule that any brokebrain retard repeating 4chan points about how all it pointless because massive progress isn't already made in this thread get a 6er? Keep that garbage to the Dem thread. Don't whine, get out and loving do something
took you long enough to finally come around

Guy DeBorgore
Apr 6, 1994

Catnip is the opiate of the masses
Soiled Meat

fits my needs posted:

whoahhhh everyone watch out for this bad boy! he's not caring about things and bein ironically nihilist! saying thigns don't matter! drat son slow down haha!!

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Fidel Castronaut posted:

And your first stupid thought was that a black woman was raising the confederate flag ironically/wokely? You're just being a dick. And I never said to just retweet people, though it's probably more useful than whining about poo poo on a politics thread on SA but I did say "help them do the thing they are doing." Alex doesn't just tweet, friendo. Go find a SURJ meeting. Shoo.

pls tell me this is graduate level coursework

its fukken amazing to behold

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Intel&Sebastian posted:

lol these guys are gonna micromanage the gently caress out of every agency via the vague ramblings of president madman and as soon as something bad happens all the actual named officials taking their marching orders will get blamed.

We're gonna have a Katrina where there's not even going to be a Brownie to give a heckuva job! to

we'd be lucky if whatever requires competent leadership is a natural distaster

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

To help create a massive revolutionary wave I tweet exactly one insult at Donald J. Trump every day

RottenK
Feb 17, 2011

Sexy bad choices

FAILED NOJOE

SKULL.GIF posted:

if a miracle happens and makes dems capable of winning you should pray for a second miracle that will make dems literally murder any dumb gently caress centrist compromiser that as much as squeals something about bipartisansip or working with the republicans

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Lastgirl posted:

:chloe:

Glad you gave a poo poo to clarify that to us that you don't give a poo poo.

baby doll dont hate on noise signaling!

:allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
This thread actually kinda does remind me of Freep back in 2009, thanks for the memories.

Of course back then the evil people were losing, and the good guys winning.

• Locked thread