Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

i need more 5.56 and .45 auto though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Everyone seems to recommend buying guns and arming up, but seriously what's the loving point of that when they'll be sending cops in riot gear and body armor and tanks and gas?

Your 9-mil ain't gonna do poo poo.

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

EugeneJ posted:

The Diary of Dodd-Frank

:golfclap:

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE

emfive posted:

dumb white people are dumb

I loved the tweet from the "teacher living in poverty" who loved Trump lol

Are they unaware just how much the GOP and its voters hate teacher unions? lmao

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

God hillary sucked

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

D1E posted:

Everyone seems to recommend buying guns and arming up, but seriously what's the loving point of that when they'll be sending cops in riot gear and body armor and tanks and gas?

lol 9 mil

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

lol why did you only single out those 3

1. Powerful and Continuing Nationalism ✓✓
2. Disdain for the Recognition of Human Rights ✓
3. Identification of Enemies/Scapegoats as Unifying Cause ✓
4. Supremacy of the Military ✓
5. Rampant Sexism ✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓
6. Controlled Mass Media ✓
7. Obsession with National Security ✓✓
8. Religion and Government are Intertwined - ehh
9. Corporate Power is Protected ✓
10. Labor Power is Suppressed ✓
11. Disdain for Intellectuals and the Arts ✓✓✓✓
12. Obsession with Crime and Punishment ✓✓✓
13. Rampant Cronyism and Corruption ✓✓✓✓✓
14. Fraudulent Elections ✓*
*"use of legislation to control voting numbers or political district boundaries, and manipulation of the media. Fascist nations also typically use their judiciaries to manipulate or control elections."

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
Wait, so Hillary wouldn't be threatening US cities with martial law if she won?

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
goin to my first gun show ever this weekend and getting my CCW

wheres my guide to best firearms to own, store and maintaij properly

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

Sooo.... is there a petition up yet for Pence and the Cabinet to invoke section 4 of the 25th Amendment?

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

1. Powerful and Continuing Nationalism ✓✓
2. Disdain for the Recognition of Human Rights ✓
3. Identification of Enemies/Scapegoats as Unifying Cause ✓
4. Supremacy of the Military ✓
5. Rampant Sexism ✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓
6. Controlled Mass Media ✓
7. Obsession with National Security ✓✓
8. Religion and Government are Intertwined - ehh
9. Corporate Power is Protected ✓
10. Labor Power is Suppressed ✓
11. Disdain for Intellectuals and the Arts ✓✓✓✓
12. Obsession with Crime and Punishment ✓✓✓
13. Rampant Cronyism and Corruption ✓✓✓✓✓
14. Fraudulent Elections ✓*
*"use of legislation to control voting numbers or political district boundaries, and manipulation of the media. Fascist nations also typically use their judiciaries to manipulate or control elections."

forgot:
15. War on Christmas Defeated

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Scent of Worf posted:

Are they unaware just how much the GOP and its voters hate teacher unions? lmao

there was a burst of tweets to trump against De Vos from teachers who voted for Trump

Teachers. People who are paid to teach children things.

(Well, paid for now.)

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

because they were particularly relevant to the event in question

trump's fascist regime hits every single loving item on this list and I've been citing each item as it comes up to remind people that we have a loving fascist president

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

jarofpiss posted:

i need more 5.56 and .45 auto though
i only have one caliber, .357 magnum

for both my marlin and speed six

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

ex post facho posted:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=132

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

ex post facho posted:

get an ar15 for the revolution and get whatever you like shooting that's concealable and comfortable for your CCW

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

jarofpiss posted:

donald j trump is honest to god loving retarded

I heard he might be the president but yeah right lol

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

A shitload of doctoral/postdoc researchers in the pharmacology department where Dr. FAUXTON works are trying to wrap up their science on HIV and Zika treatments/vaccines/neurobiology post haste before their grant money gets nixed and they get deported so it's cool that the fight against those diseases is also being hampered in it's own little way. Who the hell needed a way to get HIV antiretrovirals into the brain anyway, it's not like the brain being a near-unreachable viral reservoir has been the biggest roadblock to an effective and simple long-term treatment or anything.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Specifically: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3221380

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

Vernii posted:

Just lol if any of you haven't armed up yet.

I'm no joke going to get a gun soon :D

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
My roommates have an ar-15 and a shotgun between them and I have nothing except a will to bash fash

Vernii
Dec 7, 2006

D1E posted:

Um the Iraqis did a pretty good job with cobbled together and DIY poo poo. Hell, look at Syria, half the stuff fighting the Syrian Army looks like they stole it from the set of a Mad Max movie.

Edit:

Vernii fucked around with this message at 05:30 on Jan 25, 2017

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
what if some clever liberal developed DEATH BLOSSOM

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

emfive posted:

what if some clever liberal developed DEATH BLOSSOM

But "Die, die, die!" is already the Trump slogan

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

ex post facho posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LxN-JBGRo0

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Baloogan posted:

:shrug: there would be some epic baloogan meltdowns in the universe where crooked hillary won

i feel hope for the future again.

the Boyko thread proves you were pretty milquetoast in the past

was it Trump that got you jump-started?

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

D1E posted:

body armor actually isn't as effective as you think it is

solid direct hits from even 9mm will still gently caress up organs something fierce through shock

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

donald is going to take over chicago and put eric in charge

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

FAUXTON posted:

A shitload of doctoral/postdoc researchers in the pharmacology department where Dr. FAUXTON works are trying to wrap up their science on HIV and Zika treatments/vaccines/neurobiology post haste before their grant money gets nixed and they get deported so it's cool that the fight against those diseases is also being hampered in it's own little way. Who the hell needed a way to get HIV antiretrovirals into the brain anyway, it's not like the brain being a near-unreachable viral reservoir has been the biggest roadblock to an effective and simple long-term treatment or anything.

HIV and Zika will soon be not real as well, just like climate change!

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Weeping Wound posted:

the Boyko thread proves you were pretty milquetoast in the past

was it Trump that got you jump-started?

probably hit a bad patch of fart gas

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
magery is a lot more powerful than firearms, and it comes from the pages of a book not the barrel of a gun, my friends.

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

so tell me again about these gun show loopholes that i hate so much

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

body armor actually isn't as effective as you think it is

solid direct hits from even 9mm will still gently caress up organs something fierce through shock

Thank you god drat I hate that poo poo. Sure you may not have a fist sized hole in you but you'll be having a real bad day.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

*begins carefully drawing protective circle around crimson candle*

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

I'll tell ya what I learned tonight guys. I learned that a good homemade basil pesto is really easy if you put the time in, and the real secret to perfect porkchops is just letting them rest!

Sure I've lived my whole life in Philadelphia, and if gang-related crime is enough for a federal occupation of Chicago, well it shouldn't be too long before it comes here too. But you know what? Shucks. I'm a salesman, and a pretty creative guy to boot. I figure, after the collapse, maybe I'll finally be able to get that food processor I've been eyeing. I'll trade a fellow traveler for some of my famous turkey chili, and maybe I'll throw in a wistful yarn telling of the before-times. Reckon it'll be as good for me as it is for him.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
the girls on film song, but with goons with guns instead

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

FAUXTON posted:

Lol if you haven't cured your HIV with a drop of lemon oil in 3liters of water and eating only raw vegan diet

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Robert Plant posted:

I'll tell ya what I learned tonight guys. I learned that a good homemade basil pesto is really easy if you put the time in, and the real secret to perfect porkchops is just letting them rest!

Sure I've lived my whole life in Philadelphia, and if gang-related crime is enough for a federal occupation of Chicago, well it shouldn't be too long before it comes here too. But you know what? Shucks. I'm a salesman, and a pretty creative guy to boot. I figure, after the collapse, maybe I'll finally be able to get that food processor I've been eyeing. I'll trade a fellow traveler for some of my famous turkey chili, and maybe I'll throw in a wistful yarn telling of the before-times. Reckon it'll be as good for me as it is for him.

is this a license to begin pesto chat because I am 100% down

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

magiccarpet posted:

so tell me again about these gun show loopholes that i hate so much

in many states you are able to sell a gun face to face to another person if neither of you are dealers without conducting a background check.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

FAUXTON posted:

lol if you think republicans want a treatment or cure for HIV

• Locked thread