Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
McSlaughter
Sep 12, 2013

"Kill white people and get paid for it? What's not to like?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde

noice

deaf jesus
Feb 19, 2004
hear no evil

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
holy poo poo lmao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5vngf_swUg

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

nesaM killed Masen

nice

not nice

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

nesaM killed Masen

very nice

ChickenWyngz
Apr 3, 2015

Got them WMD's! Got that Pandemic!

Jesus.

deaf jesus
Feb 19, 2004
hear no evil

it got worse.

Lonk
Jan 26, 2012

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1313aw7Abg

Arus, you know what to do.

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I'm the lead trumpet player, playing loud and high is all I know how to do.

I would buy this simply because it is see-through and it would be nice to have a glider that minimizes blocked screen space, but the deploy/close animations are too much.

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

nesaM killed Masen

my wallet is opening without touching it and gems are flying everywhere, oh my god

Bieeanshee
Aug 21, 2000

Not keen on keening.

Grimey Drawer
Wanna touch those cocks.

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
Already got em.

knowonecanknow
Apr 19, 2009

Ambition must be made to counteract ambition.
It needs infinitely more cocks to be able to lift arus.

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

nesaM killed Masen

Kessel
Mar 6, 2007

replace the entire OP with this, tbh

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

GIANT COCKS

Kessel
Mar 6, 2007

between the cock lantern, the chickenado/glowing cock mini and the cockcopter all your accoutrements can now be cocks

Lonk
Jan 26, 2012

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO

Why are you naked

where the red fern gropes
Aug 24, 2011

Lonk posted:

Why are you naked

why arent you

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

I GIVE YOU MY INFO YOU LOG IN AND PUT IN BUILD I PAY YOU 3 BLESSINGS
There's something so satisfying about getting an armor and dye mix juuuuuust right for your character, to where you sit back and say "yeah, that's the stuff."

Redmanred
Aug 29, 2005

My hometown japan
:japan:

Lonk posted:

Why are you naked

You know when the cocks are out...

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth
ArusRiding4CocksAtOnce.jpg

nerox
May 20, 2001
I just started playing again yesterday after not playing since about GW2 launch. Is there any reason to get the expansion pre-80?

I know there is a character boost that comes with it, but I would rather level normally the first time so I actually learn the mechanics of the game rather than be a clueless level 80 running around.

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

Last of my ToT orders came in... now we wait several months

Hello Sailor
May 3, 2006

we're all mad here

nerox posted:

I just started playing again yesterday after not playing since about GW2 launch. Is there any reason to get the expansion pre-80?

I know there is a character boost that comes with it, but I would rather level normally the first time so I actually learn the mechanics of the game rather than be a clueless level 80 running around.

You get down-levelled to match the area you're in, so it doesn't really matter what level you're clueless at. The free gear you get by using the boost does make things easy, though. Toss it in the bank and use drops and quest rewards. Also, you get a full set of inventory bags by using the boost, so unless you just really like having to run to the bank multiple times per zone, just use the boost.

Sjonnar
Oct 22, 2011
So how much does 35K TOT bags cost?

Illuyankas
Oct 22, 2010

your self respect

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

nesaM killed Masen

nickhimself posted:

Last of my ToT orders came in... now we wait several months

why

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

Sjonnar posted:

So how much does 35K TOT bags cost?

I farmed most during halloween, but the rest were purchased between 3s 50c - 3s 90c

In June of last year, ToT bags were selling for 19s per bag.

I don't expect them to get that high this year, but even just under 5s per bag I make a profit.

If, by some amount of luck they do hit 19s again this year... that's 5,652.5 gold after taxes

where the red fern gropes
Aug 24, 2011

nickhimself posted:

I farmed most during halloween, but the rest were purchased between 3s 50c - 3s 90c

In June of last year, ToT bags were selling for 19s per bag.

I don't expect them to get that high this year, but even just under 5s per bag I make a profit.

If, by some amount of luck they do hit 19s again this year... that's 5,652.5 gold after taxes

its clever if you have an extra guy to hold them all

Indentured Servant
Aug 31, 2008

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

nesaM killed Masen

where the red fern gropes posted:

its clever if you have an extra guy to hold them all

same but with my 4 flying cocks

nerox
May 20, 2001

Hello Sailor posted:

You get down-levelled to match the area you're in, so it doesn't really matter what level you're clueless at. The free gear you get by using the boost does make things easy, though. Toss it in the bank and use drops and quest rewards. Also, you get a full set of inventory bags by using the boost, so unless you just really like having to run to the bank multiple times per zone, just use the boost.

I went ahead and boosted my guy and now I feel completely lost on how to progress with the whole maguuna lands and silverpeak or whatever. :shepicide:

Luckily, I am just going back and collecting hero points to unlock chloromancer stuff for now, since that seems to be greatly needed.

Hello Sailor
May 3, 2006

we're all mad here

nerox posted:

I went ahead and boosted my guy and now I feel completely lost on how to progress with the whole maguuna lands and silverpeak or whatever. :shepicide:

Luckily, I am just going back and collecting hero points to unlock chloromancer stuff for now, since that seems to be greatly needed.

Sorry, my point was that you don't have to start by doing the HoT content with your freshly-minted 80. You can play through the vanilla storyline and tool around in the non-HoT zones to get a feel for how things play, because (if you toss the gear you got from the boost in the bank) you get down-levelled to a maximum specific to the zone you're in. Plus, you have all your non-specialization abilities and talents unlocked and your earned xp will go towards your account-wide masteries.

However, once you've mucked around in HoT enough to grab a couple ranks in the gliding mastery, you can go on the next guild hero point run and get everything you need to unlock your specialization.

nerox
May 20, 2001

Hello Sailor posted:

Sorry, my point was that you don't have to start by doing the HoT content with your freshly-minted 80. You can play through the vanilla storyline and tool around in the non-HoT zones to get a feel for how things play, because (if you toss the gear you got from the boost in the bank) you get down-levelled to a maximum specific to the zone you're in. Plus, you have all your non-specialization abilities and talents unlocked and your earned xp will go towards your account-wide masteries.

However, once you've mucked around in HoT enough to grab a couple ranks in the gliding mastery, you can go on the next guild hero point run and get everything you need to unlock your specialization.

Yeah I knew what you meant, I am slowly figuring everything out. I have played a lot of wow over the years and there is a very clear cut path in wow on how to advance your gear/character. GW2 is just so open on how to progress you get choice paralysis and can't figure out what to do.

It also doesn't help I can't seem to find any resources that were written with new players in mind that aren't from years ago.

I am at least having fun whatever I do cause everything is new for me.

JohnnyCanuck
May 28, 2004

Strong And/Or Free
Speaking of the next Guild Hero Point Run... Schpyder, I have an Ele and a Mes that need to become a Tempest and a Chronomancer. When can we schedule something?

Schpyder
Jun 13, 2002

Attackle Grackle

Tuesday evening, same as always. I was on this last Tuesday but even Illu wasn't logged in, and no one else expressed interest, so I canceled the train. If enough people want to, I'm up for it, same time as always, an hour after reset!

Illuyankas
Oct 22, 2010

Yeah I had an open uni deadline for today (don't worry I made it) and a 6am start for work on Wednesday, but I got a real good feeling about next week and three more 80s in need of some good lovetrainin'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

nesaM killed Masen
The Something Awful Forums > Discussion > Games > The MMO HMO > Guild Wars 2 - in need of some good lovetrainin'

• Locked thread