Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

esto es malo posted:

You want the Democratic party to act like the Republican party did to Obama and that's just not going to work with Trump as president. He controls the narative.

By that logic, the Democrats should roll over and die completely since the GOP can nuclear option everything (cabinet appointments, SC appointments and legislation) today and push through whatever they want for the next 2+ years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

Horseshoe theory posted:

By that logic, the Democrats should roll over and die completely since the GOP can nuclear option everything (cabinet appointments, SC appointments and legislation) today and push through whatever they want for the next 2+ years.

Please source your DNC playbook quotes. They worked really hard on it.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/donald-trump-delegitimise-illegal-voters-millions-result-hillary-clinton-election-a7544571.html

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

https://i.imgur.com/PBIjKip.gifv

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn

same

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
i

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

how to check if luigi 30 is lurking

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

cinci zoo sniper posted:

how to check if luigi 30 is lurking

I want to get Benedict Cumberbatch to read all of these out loud now

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Horseshoe theory posted:

the one surefire way dems can start losing the handful of safe seats they've been reduced to is by going along with anything trump or the gop do

the argument that they can't hold government hostage against a party whose sole mission is to destroy the government is likewise horseshit since stopping them or at the very least obstruction is far preferable to anything the gop has planned

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wn6XRu8Ymro

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The U.S. Senate voted almost unanimously on Tuesday to confirm South Carolina Governor Nikki Haley as ambassador to the United Nations, sending a rising Republican star to represent President Donald Trump at an institution he has criticized.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GDgmP1ac_A

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

oahahhaha what the gently caress :wtc: "on may 4 around latvia's 43 border municipalities as a part of "hug latvia" drive a "spiritual" ward will be formed, i.e. oaks will be planted to encompass the entire country"

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret
Maybe neighboring countries notified the Eastern European Homeowners Association that Latvia was an eyesore.

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

cinci zoo sniper posted:

oahahhaha what the gently caress :wtc: "on may 4 around latvia's 43 border municipalities as a part of "hug latvia" drive a "spiritual" ward will be formed, i.e. oaks will be planted to encompass the entire country"

I always knew Latvia was a mystical fantasy kingdom in my heart.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

cinci zoo sniper posted:

this is gorgeous lol

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Randler posted:

I always knew Latvia was a mystical fantasy kingdom in my heart.

Avshalom posted:

this is gorgeous lol

they are referring to the act of planting an oak tree as to "the power ritual" :eyepop:

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
upon the completion of the power ritual the entire nation of latvia detaches from the earth and ascends to the stars, killing everything "on board" as it were

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

pangstrom posted:

Maybe neighboring countries notified the Eastern European Homeowners Association that Latvia was an eyesore.
:lol:

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
Also, I am pretty sure constructing new wards (instead of maintaining pre-conjection wards by replenishing their mana through blood sacrifice) without the approval and consent of the four independant goatmen fiefdoms violates the Latvian constitution as well as the peace accords that ended the 1890-1895 civil war between the Faith Militant led by High Theurge Father Latvianius and the Feykin Compact. :colbert:

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Avshalom posted:

upon the completion of the power ritual the entire nation of latvia detaches from the earth and ascends to the stars, killing everything "on board" as it were
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcTaaBeuEnY

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

I'm gonna show SA-kun my shitposting!
the trees will be in the broad outline of a pentagram, empowering satan to ascend to the throne using the puppet figure that is dratèd Trump

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Randler posted:

Also, I am pretty sure constructing new wards (instead of maintaining pre-conjection wards by replenishing their mana through blood sacrifice) without the approval and consent of the four independant goatmen fiefdoms violates the Latvian constitution as well as the peace accords that ended the 1890-1895 civil war between the Faith Militant led by High Theurge Father Latvianius and the Feykin Compact. :colbert:
i think pupsofwar could tell you more about the feykin compact

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

that man on the video, if anyone wonders, has served as a minister of agriculture, twice as a minister of defence, and then as a minister of finance

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

I'm gonna show SA-kun my shitposting!

cinci zoo sniper posted:

that man on the video, if anyone wonders, has served as a minister of agriculture, twice as a minister of defence, and then as a minister of finance

what a renaissance man

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Chelb posted:

what a renaissance man
his surname quite literally means "massacre" in latvian

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

http://forecast.weather.gov/product.php?site=SHV&issuedby=SHV&product=PNS&format=TXT&version=1&glossary=0

quote:

A woman inside took shelter
in a bathtub and the tornado lifted the tub out of the home and
deposited it in the woods with the woman still in the tub but
the woman was not injured.
:staredog:

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump said on Wednesday he will make his choice to fill the vacancy on the U.S. Supreme Court on Feb. 2 as he seeks to restore the conservative majority on the Supreme Court.

e;

"I will be asking for a major investigation into VOTER FRAUD, including those registered to vote in two states, those who are illegal and ... even, those registered to vote who are dead (and many for a long time). Depending on results, we will strengthen up voting procedures!" Trump wrote in two consecutive tweets.

cinci zoo sniper fucked around with this message at 15:02 on Jan 25, 2017

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
Every commercial break now has an NBA "Happy Chinese New Year" spot

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
In other gaming news, SWAT 4 is now on GOG! :neckbeard:

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Randler posted:

In other gaming news, SWAT 4 is now on GOG! :neckbeard:
why play swat when you have siege

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

cinci zoo sniper posted:

why play swat when you have siege

No multiplayer means no interaction with the kind of people who play multiplayer. :smuggo:

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
Is Swat 4 any good?

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Randler posted:

No multiplayer. :smuggo:
:pusheen:

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Pirate Radar posted:

Is Swat 4 any good?
it was decent when it came out 12 years ago

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

absolutely fantastic job location

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

Pirate Radar posted:

Is Swat 4 any good?

It is pretty well-regarded and somewhat of a cult classic, because it finds a good balance between being a game and being ~*~tactical~*~. The thing that stands out is that SWAT 4 actually encourages you to not go in guns-blazing and on higher difficulties even requires you to give people fair warnings and use less-than-lethal tools at your disposal. The game hasn't aged too badly but for a long time wasn't available on any digital distribution platform, so unless you got an original DVD, you had no way to play it.

SWAT 4 is one of the last few "big ones" that people were very vocal for wanting to be on GOG.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

cinci zoo sniper posted:

absolutely fantastic job location

eh, i hear the traffic is really bad

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Volkerball posted:

eh, i hear the traffic is really bad
nice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

Pirate Radar posted:

Every commercial break now has an NBA "Happy Chinese New Year" spot

but it doesn't start for another three days!

this is madness.

• Locked thread