Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
J
Jun 10, 2001

Valle posted:

Holy crap. These should be in the OP.

Added those links + trade macro in the OP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTn098J1kXE

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

:laffo:

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!
Jesus they are so tanky lol

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

lmao that owns

Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

Fuzzy Mammal posted:

Did they fix having to import cloudflare cookies and stuff? I was getting syntax errors when trying to run the script after going through all that.

Yeah they fixed this

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
lol you not being present seems to gently caress with the teleport away scripting

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

hahahaha

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

TheRat posted:

Didnt it also do really-not-cool poo poo to get around it?
Not really, everything it was doing to retrieve Cloudflare authentication has been fairly well documented and discussed on GitHub.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

Can't wait for someone to copy this and call it "HC viable"

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

TheRat posted:

It's a LOT more than that.

Yea no. not sure where you get your info from but it doesn't do zoomhack, fullbright or maphack anymore.

quote:

Discontinued Features no longer available: (DO NOT USE THESE IN ANY VERSION)
Maphack
Fullbright Hack
Zoom Hack
Disable Particle Effects

And since you're treating it like Voldemort here's where you get it from. Please don't use it, you will more then likely get banned.

http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo/path-of-exile/poe-bots-programs/511580-poehud-overlay-updated.html

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

Should I have taken Sanctify (and later Pious Path) or Augury of Penitence first on my scorching ray inquisitor, rather than Instruments of Virtue? I'm in A2C, worth respeccing over if so?

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Ciaphas posted:

Should I have taken Sanctify (and later Pious Path) or Augury of Penitence first on my scorching ray inquisitor, rather than Instruments of Virtue? I'm in A2C, worth respeccing over if so?
Sanctify->Pious Path->Instruments of Virtue->Augury of Penitence is the order I would have followed, but I don't think that it is crucial for you to respec now, you'll be doing 2nd and 3rd labs in no time anyways.

devilmouse
Mar 26, 2004

It's just like real life.
I have 1 challenge left to 36... Anyone want to bet if, on average, it's going to be cheaper to corrupt 3 remaining jewels or find 7 coffers (or pay for them)? I skipped endgame grind, map tiers, div cards, and one of these two.

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

devilmouse posted:

I have 1 challenge left to 36... Anyone want to bet if, on average, it's going to be cheaper to corrupt 3 remaining jewels or find 7 coffers (or pay for them)? I skipped endgame grind, map tiers, div cards, and one of these two.

The last corrupt jewel took an exalts worth of vaals, and that was back when they were almost 70c

BitterAvatar
Jun 19, 2004

I do not miss the future
Hey what are everyone's favorite linear maps in the Tier 5 - 10 range? Running in a straight line really helps my clear speed. Don't really care about bosses.

damnfan
Jun 1, 2012

devilmouse posted:

I spent about 200 vaals to complete the challenge. Coffers will be a lot cheaper to buy.

The Broletariat
May 23, 2004
I wonder if there's beer on the sun?

devilmouse posted:

Jewels will probably be cheaper, if you only need 3 more. I spent probably 350c to get the coffers challenge. I mean you could get lucky doing either of these, but I like the odds of hitting 3 jewels better than 7 coffers.

Thom P. Tiers
May 29, 2008

Red Birds
Red Ass
Red Text

BitterAvatar posted:

Hey what are everyone's favorite linear maps in the Tier 5 - 10 range? Running in a straight line really helps my clear speed. Don't really care about bosses.

Strand, Quay, Mesa, Racecourse, Atoll, Colonnade, Underground River. I'm sure some others I am forgetting.

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Map

This gives a list and it shows what maps have the least backtracking under Layout A.

Cinara
Jul 15, 2007
7 coffers is like 50c tops if you just buy them. Vaaling jewels took me ~90 vaals total, made about 20c back on a Sac Harvest.

devilmouse
Mar 26, 2004

It's just like real life.
Thanks for the thoughts! I'll start idling in /trade 820 and watching for coffer sales.

Ultima66
Sep 2, 2008

I'm gonna hit 10000 map tiers. Missing Map tiers, corrupted jewels, nemesis sextant, endgame grinds, and divination sets.

Don't really see the point of paying for divination sets, never really see people selling nemesis sextant and I hate dealing with buying poo poo like that anyways, my last attempt at corrupted jewels yielded no progress in 50 Vaals (I'm 5/10 and got around 12 of the same poo poo viridian unique), and and map tiers would be way faster to finish for me than endgame grinds, since I don't have to go and buy the breachstones and crap.

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

Ultima66 posted:

I'm gonna hit 10000 map tiers. Missing Map tiers, corrupted jewels, nemesis sextant, endgame grinds, and divination sets.

Don't really see the point of paying for divination sets, never really see people selling nemesis sextant and I hate dealing with buying poo poo like that anyways, my last attempt at corrupted jewels yielded no progress in 50 Vaals (I'm 5/10 and got around 12 of the same poo poo viridian unique), and and map tiers would be way faster to finish for me than endgame grinds, since I don't have to go and buy the breachstones and crap.

Divination sets used to almost pay for itself so you didn't even lose currency on it. Idk how the market for them is at this point in the league though. Bought nemesis myself but ended up getting it a bit later anyway.

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
I need:

Chalupa in a breach
Upgrade 2 more uniques
Atlas bonus objectives
Nemesis Sextant mod

Then either:

Divination cards
Vaal Jewels
Endgame Grind
10k tiers (currently at like 3800)
Shaper kill

Currently at 31.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Wow, I asked in global chat for some build advice and no matter what I said, two people just kept telling, "NEED MORE INFO, FAG!"
Is this some sort of PoE meme that I don't know?

I just want to know if swarming the maps with minions, a regen totem and a damage aura will last me to higher tiers.

Cinara
Jul 15, 2007
Shaper kill is 10-15c, Nemesis Sextant is similar but harder to find for sale, have to sit in trade 820 a lot.

Divination sets depends on how much you did yourself. I was able to finish everything but 11 just playing the game, and buying 11 is like 150-165c depending on the card you pick, with some amount of return. At 15c each The Sephirot is a 75c loss and that's likely the best you can get. Chains that Bind is a giant loss unless you get lucky with a Vaal Regalia.

Cinara fucked around with this message at 00:18 on Jan 26, 2017

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Inzombiac posted:

Wow, I asked in global chat for some build advice and no matter what I said, two people just kept telling, "NEED MORE INFO, FAG!"
Nah, that's not a PoE meme - sounds like a bunch of edgy 4channers.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

Inzombiac posted:

I just want to know if swarming the maps with minions, a regen totem and a damage aura will last me to higher tiers.

Can't answer your question, but never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever look at Global chat.

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

asking for build advice in global seems like the worst possible idea

Ultima66
Sep 2, 2008

I mean I'm gonna do map tiers because I'm at like 7800/10000 right now, and I have a tab of good layout t11-13 maps now that I've culled down my Atlas that has 40 maps in it right now. I grab 10 at a time and just chain run them and I'm sure I'll finish map tiers before that tab runs out of maps and I have to run my t14s.

If I didn't care about spending a bunch of currency for no reason I could just buy out divination cards and if I felt like reading a trade channel I could idle for nemesis. I'd rather just do what I've been doing though.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Awesome! posted:

Trading in trade chat is worse.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Awesome! posted:

Yeah I know that now.

A lot of the build guides are kinda impenetrable because they seem to hinge on some rare unique item.
If respeccing wasn't so daunting, I wouldn't worry about it.

JawnV6
Jul 4, 2004

So hot ...

Cinara posted:

Nemesis Sextant is similar but harder to find for sale, have to sit in trade 820 a lot.
I've seen them for sale, invariably by someone spamming for 10+ minutes to find buyers. This is the LAST usage of the mod, so please hurry!

Inzombiac posted:

Your first build ever will probably crap out. Who cares.

Magus42
Jan 12, 2007

Oh no you di'n't

Inzombiac posted:

Yeah I know that now.

A lot of the build guides are kinda impenetrable because they seem to hinge on some rare unique item.

Are you not in the guild?

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

Inzombiac posted:

Yeah I know that now.

depending on the build/unique you can often make it work with cheap rares while you save up for the expensive stuff.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Magus42 posted:

Are you not in the guild?

No, I just started but I will on Friday.

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
Join up now, ask questions, and we'll answer and explain the logic behind why a build uses a particular unique or gem setup or mechanic.

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit

Inzombiac posted:

No, I just started but I will on Friday.

the guild is very good if you're new, be sure to check out the guild stash for leveling equipment, you might find a bunch of useful uniques

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

please knock Mom! posted:

the guild is very good if you're new, be sure to check out the guild stash for leveling equipment, you might find a bunch of useful uniques

And don't be afraid to take whatever you like from there, long as you're actually using it

Got to 50 on the SR inquisitor but unless something changes drastically in 20 levels I don't think I'm going to continue, it's just not suiting me as much as I thought having a firey death beam would. Which is weird, I loved Wizard (especially Archon) in D3. Oh well.

Now, what to try next... :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit

Ciaphas posted:

And don't be afraid to take whatever you like from there, long as you're actually using it

Got to 50 on the SR inquisitor but unless something changes drastically in 20 levels I don't think I'm going to continue, it's just not suiting me as much as I thought having a firey death beam would. Which is weird, I loved Wizard (especially Archon) in D3. Oh well.

Now, what to try next... :v:

SRS necro
EA jugg
Firestorm zerker

• Locked thread