Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Sniper Mario.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

sniper mario

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

I remember that Newgrounds game.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

HolePisser1982 posted:

psycho badass from Rampage movie dumping bazooka rounds into the CBS building after Dan asks what wind is

He sucks

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

lol thats so great

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.

oh jesus dude

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

UPF has become pretty much unwatchable in the last few months. This latest one is 45 minutes of rorie watching dog videos

Azram Legion
Jan 23, 2005

Drunken Poet Glory

In Training posted:

UPF has become pretty much unwatchable in the last few months. This latest one is 45 minutes of rorie watching dog videos

I think that as soon as it started feeling like a chore to them, they should have reconsidered the format. I enjoy watching the GB crew having fun with games, not watching them impatiently waiting for the week to end, or watching Brad install games.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I cant put my finger on when exactly it happened but UPF used to be them digging through their library and finding old random games to play for like 20 minutes, but at a certain point they started using it as a dumping ground for early access steam games that they didnt want to do a quick look of.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

In Training posted:

I cant put my finger on when exactly it happened but UPF used to be them digging through their library and finding old random games to play for like 20 minutes, but at a certain point they started using it as a dumping ground for early access steam games that they didnt want to do a quick look of.

i much prefer the east coast playdate style of content where they have time to dedicate to just one old game instead

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

the last upf i remember enjoying was mary playing downwell

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Rorie is bad

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
I hope those new hires show up soon. I feel like every west coast video series has run out of steam

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
UPF still has occasional hilarious segments and the GOTY videos were excellent, plus Jeff's solo streams are always great, but still... I want some sort of shakeup in their output

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

In Training posted:

Vinny always brought the best poo poo to UPF and it got kinda bad when he moved :(

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

Rorie's on this week's cast so I guess I'll check back in next week

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

mp5 posted:

Rorie, Will Smith and Brad and thats it

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Fluffdaddy posted:

Lol wow

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

Fluffdaddy posted:

In the five minutes I gave it I heard Jason also but yeah it's still pretty 'wow'

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

mp5 posted:

In the five minutes I gave it I heard Jason also but yeah it's still pretty 'wow'

oh yea i forgot jason on the mixer board, but still i pretty much turned it off as soon as the intros were over

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

mp5 posted:

*runs at top speed through multiple walls, restroom stalls, weddings and firehouses in order to peep this motherfucker ASAP*

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home
jason tries but it's just him and VR man against the world

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Boy, I think it's about time I tell you the difference between a man and a woman. A woman isn't a woman unless she's pretty. And a man isn't a man unless he's ugly.
They refuse to read any of the books I sent in. I'll never know how Space Jam ends. =(

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

Reading Space Jam during other segments was some A+ UPF material and I kind of want to revisit those to remember some of the high points of the show

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

mp5 posted:

Reading Space Jam during other segments was some A+ UPF material and I kind of want to revisit those to remember some of the high points of the show

*some garbage f2p game refuses to uninstall, browses through Rorie's puppy video tumblr instead*

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Boy, I think it's about time I tell you the difference between a man and a woman. A woman isn't a woman unless she's pretty. And a man isn't a man unless he's ugly.

mp5 posted:

I included books of:

Con Air
Space Jam
Kazaam
Jingle All The Way
Good Burger
Good Burger 2
Super Mario Brothers

Ovo
Dec 20, 2008

Life Rules
Its kind of amazing that noone has done a youtube compilation of the space jam segments yet

Azram Legion
Jan 23, 2005

Drunken Poet Glory

Ovo posted:

Its kind of amazing that noone has done a youtube compilation of the space jam segments yet

the QL crew site has time-stamped links to it at least:

http://qlcrew.com/?q=space+jam

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

Jubs posted:

I included books of:

Con Air
Space Jam
Kazaam
Jingle All The Way
Good Burger
Good Burger 2
Super Mario Brothers
The GOTY videos from two years ago open with Jeff reading the end of Kazaam and it's still one of my fave Jeff moments for how he says Djinn.

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

Azram Legion posted:

the QL crew site has time-stamped links to it at least:

http://qlcrew.com/?q=space+jam

perfect thanks

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

That links to one of my favorite UPF segments:

http://qlcrew.com/?video=7081&seek=2620

Mu Zeta