Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Clearly something was lost in translation. I meant to say "I have 3 dicks".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soylent Pudding
Jun 22, 2007

We've got people!

I'm looking to expand my toy collection to get a few of the staples - ring gag, butt plug, clamps, etc. that I'm currently lacking. Can anyone recommend a good online store that's discrete and has some quality? I've looked around on babeland a bit but their selection, especially for gags, is sparse.

PRADA SLUT
Mar 14, 2006

Inexperienced,
heartless,
but even so

Soylent Pudding posted:

I'm looking to expand my toy collection to get a few of the staples - ring gag, butt plug, clamps, etc. that I'm currently lacking. Can anyone recommend a good online store that's discrete and has some quality? I've looked around on babeland a bit but their selection, especially for gags, is sparse.

Spartacus?

Hug in a Can
Aug 1, 2010

NICE FLAMINGO
kind heart
fierce mind
brave spirit

:h: be good and try hard! :h:

Soylent Pudding posted:

CVS's online storefront. They have a good (maybe not the best, but solid) selection at several price points, they're reputable, and they often have a sale running. For example, right now all online orders are 30% off, and if you buy some groceries in store you can redeem extrabucks for online purchases. :) And what's more discreet than a box and a bill from a pharmacy/convenience store?

hoobajoo
Jun 2, 2004

Soylent Pudding posted:

Basically every online store ships in generic boxes with vague names on them, so you don't need to worry about a giant box labeled "SEX THINGS" appearing. For bondage-y stuff especially, extremerestraints.com has a good selection.

strangemusic
Aug 7, 2008

I shield you because I need charge
Is not because I like you or anything!

hoobajoo posted:

you don't need to worry about a giant box labeled "SEX THINGS" appearing.

OK now I actually want this to happen.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

You can buy sex toys on Amazon

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

strangemusic posted:

OK now I actually want this to happen.

I'm sure there's some sub supply store that will do it for a premium.

hoobajoo
Jun 2, 2004

purple death ray posted:

You can buy sex toys on Amazon

If discretion is a concern, having a bunch of them in your order history and by extension mixed into the "Items You'd Be Interested In" algorithm are probably not the way to go.

Libandano Urfam
Apr 23, 2010
I've purchased from SheVibe before and been pleased. Some of the big sex toy bloggers (Dangerous Lilly, Hey Epiphora) should also have links to sales & promotions. With Amazon you run the risk of getting counterfeit or super crappy stuff. Though you can just edit your browsing history & (I think?) archive your order so related items don't show up.

Laystall
Jul 1, 2009
This is an embarrassing one but my google-fu is failing me.

I'm having sex with someone new. So no fluid exchange. We want me to cum on her tits then lick it all up.

If I then rinse my mouth and use mouth wash is the risk of transferring any std by kissing or going down on her pretty much nil? I have a recent clear test but we're still sticking to safer sex but unsure if this fantasy is compatible of we want to kiss or have me go down on her later.

I know there's a small risk with me going down on her but we've both decided it's close enough to nil to be worth it.

Old Binsby
Jun 27, 2014

Laystall posted:

I'm having sex with someone new. So no fluid exchange. We want me to cum on her tits then lick it all up.

If I then rinse my mouth and use mouth wash is the risk of transferring any std by kissing or going down on her pretty much nil? I have a recent clear test but we're still sticking to safer sex but unsure if this fantasy is compatible of we want to kiss or have me go down on her later.

I know there's a small risk with me going down on her but we've both decided it's close enough to nil to be worth it.

I had no idea either but thought it was a pretty funny question. How many bodily surfaces and chemical washes can a splotch of cum traverse before it's unable to do harm??

My google-fu is too weak for a definite answer but I did find two articles from gay men's health orgs in the first few hits (either women don't search for this or Google thinks I'm subconciously gay :confused: ). Both say not to brush your teeth prior to oral sex because of higher STI transmission chances through small cuts etc. That probably won't bother you eating your own sperm I guess. One claims it's better to use mouthwash and the other warns to abstain from that as well since

quote:

Using a mouthwash before or immediately after oral sex will remove the protective properties that saliva contains and so may increase the risk of transmission.

So that might put you at worse risk of catching what she has, not the other way around. Might, since neither page indicates where they get their info from.

Faerunner
Dec 31, 2007
Assuming neither of you is super-fertile, after you rinse your mouth out and have a drink to wash down any sperm hanging out by your tonsils you should be fine... if she's concerned about the potential of pregnancy from cunnilingus after that, you can always use a dental dam.

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Laystall posted:

I don't quite follow the logic. It's not like if you consume your come it's going to concentrate any STD.

Why not just both get tested, if you're already at the stage of planning specific fantasies/sex acts in advance?

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
My Girlfriend, and my Boyfriend and I were dicking around, and I got cum in my eye, I've rinsed it out, is there anything else I need to do? I google'd it, and "Cum in eye" doesn't cum up with a lot of results.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Turtlicious posted:

My Girlfriend, and my Boyfriend and I were dicking around, and I got cum in my eye, I've rinsed it out, is there anything else I need to do? I google'd it, and "Cum in eye" doesn't cum up with a lot of results.

Try bleach.

Hug in a Can
Aug 1, 2010

NICE FLAMINGO
kind heart
fierce mind
brave spirit

:h: be good and try hard! :h:

Turtlicious posted:

Throw out any contact lens you were wearing at the time. Otherwise a little eye rinse should be enough, but I'm not a doctor!

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Hug in a Can posted:

Throw out any contact lens you were wearing at the time. Otherwise a little eye rinse should be enough, but I'm not a doctor!

It's turtlelicous. He's just bored posting.

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

ASHERAH DEMANDS I FEAST, I VOTE FOR A FEAST OF FLESH
Did they have AIDS, syphilis or super AIDS? See a doctor.

Otherwise, rinse it out. It's basically salty water

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Your eye is pregnant now. Congratulations!

Syenite
Jun 21, 2011
Grimey Drawer

quote:

It commonly occurs in falconry birds reared from hatching by humans. Such birds are called "imprints" in falconry. When an imprint must be bred from, the breeder lets the male bird copulate with his head while he is wearing a special hat with pockets on to catch the male bird's semen. Then he courts a suitable imprint female bird (including offering food, if it is part of that species's normal courtship). At "copulation" he puts the flat of one hand on her back to represent the weight of a male bird, and with the other hand uses a pipette, or a hypodermic syringe without a needle, to squirt the semen into her cloaca.[10][better source needed]

sexy bird hat

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Turtlicious posted:

My Girlfriend, and my Boyfriend and I were dicking around, and I got cum in my eye.
Just realised this. :D

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
I'm a fella and my lady gets wet. Really wet. I've had partners who are less wet when they squirt. It's insane, we have to lay down at least 2 towels. This part is awesome and hot. Especially her really cute embarrassment despite my constant and enthusiastic reassurance.

The part that is not awesome is that she gets so wet that I basically don't feel anything on my dick and she don't feel anything in her pussy. We've tried different positions but I need to use my arms to deathgrip her legs together for any sufficient amount of friction to generate sensations for us. Even that is "meh" at best. I'd guess I have an average size dick, definitely not huge, but I've never encountered this problem before.

Now what? Keep trying different positions? Fist her? Go to Korea for those terrifying dick girthening surgeries? More?!?!!?

BB2K
Oct 9, 2012
Have you tried butt stuff?

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words
You can probably start with a towel

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Dump some cornstarch down there to absorb the liquid. Might take a few tries to get the proportions right, it's just like making gravy. Good luck

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

purple death ray posted:

Dump some cornstarch down there to absorb the liquid. Might take a few tries to get the proportions right, it's just like making gravy. Good luck

Stick a sponge in it.

hoobajoo
Jun 2, 2004

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

I'm a fella and my lady gets wet. Really wet. I've had partners who are less wet when they squirt. It's insane, we have to lay down at least 2 towels. This part is awesome and hot. Especially her really cute embarrassment despite my constant and enthusiastic reassurance.

The part that is not awesome is that she gets so wet that I basically don't feel anything on my dick and she don't feel anything in her pussy. We've tried different positions but I need to use my arms to deathgrip her legs together for any sufficient amount of friction to generate sensations for us. Even that is "meh" at best. I'd guess I have an average size dick, definitely not huge, but I've never encountered this problem before.

Now what? Keep trying different positions? Fist her? Go to Korea for those terrifying dick girthening surgeries? More?!?!!?

I mean if you're into fisting or big dildos or whatever, she pretty much has the ideal setup for it. Alternatively, I'm not 100% sure, but I think if she does kegels, it will help her clinch harder and make PIV better.

hoobajoo fucked around with this message at 05:26 on Feb 15, 2017

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

wait until she is feeling dehydrated? idk

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

LingcodKilla posted:

Stick a sponge in it.

No need to be a douche about it.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Jedit posted:

No need to be a douche about it.

Zing! Its just a deluge of puns today!

khysanth
Jun 10, 2009

Still love you, Homar

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

Honestly just take your hand and squeegee/wipe off your dick/her vulva occasionally. It definitely helps for at least a couple minutes.

Also buy one of those waterproof blankets that you can just throw down before you go to bone town. Something like this:
https://www.amazon.com/American-Bab...%2Bblanket&th=1

Turkey Farts
Jan 4, 2013

I could use a condom recommendation.

I've been dating this girl for a couple weeks and the first time we tried to groove all she had were some trojans. The lack of sensation made it impossible for me to stay hard and it was a little embarrassing. What brand could I pick up that would help address this?

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

What, I wonder, does this hidden face of madness reveal of the makers? These K'Chain Che'Malle?
Mostly it's different for everyone. Try some thin ones or non latex ones.

jiffypop45
Dec 30, 2011

Along those lines. Anyone have any glove recommendations? Most reviews are from the perspective of medical/mechanical use and few are written with digital stimulation in mind.

jiffypop45
Dec 30, 2011

Turkey Farts posted:

I've been dating this girl for a couple weeks and the first time we tried to groove all she had were some trojans. The lack of sensation made it impossible for me to stay hard and it was a little embarrassing. What brand could I pick up that would help address this?

There's a birth control topic here that has tons of condom information in it.

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words
It's fine here too, the birth control thread has evolved to be more about hormonal birth control than barrier methods.

Skyn and Kimono both get good reviews. There are a bunch of sites that sell condoms online for way cheaper, and you can get sample packs for fun experiments.

your friend a dog
Nov 2, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
how do i cum

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

poorly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BirdOfPlay
Feb 19, 2012

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Turkey Farts posted:

I've always used Lifestyles Ultra Sensitives (the black and green box), because they're cheap and work out fine. How cheap? ~10 bucks for a 40 pack at Target.

Youtube tells me that bananas and butts are the go to method right now.