Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret
I don't think either is a medical condition but looks like she has also has a pretty good case of Jared Rushtonism.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

esto es malo posted:

actually yes, people are and have been saying that

Okay, fine, but I'm not.

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
If it is wrong to call out Madeline Albright for being a horrible MLM-shilling person, I don't want to be right.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

:laffo: so the trump's genial funding plan for the mexico wall is to build it from us budget, and then impose tariff on financial transactions going into mexico to compensate for the expenses

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

In a profile of the president’s time so far in the White House, the Times reports that Trump has held on to his “old, unsecured Android phone” — previously reported to be a Samsung device — despite some protests by his aides. According to the Times, he used it to tweet just last night, suggesting he would “send in the Feds” to Chicago.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Randler posted:

If it is wrong to call out Madeline Albright for being a horrible MLM-shilling person, I don't want to be right.

There's a special place in hell for women who don't 100% support Albright shilling for Herbalife.:doom:

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Donald Trump's senior White House staff including Kellyanne Conway, Jared Kushner, Sean Spicer and Steve Bannon all use a private RNC email server, according to a Newsweek report published Wednesday. This is the same RNC email server that mysteriously disappeared 22 million messages during George W Bush's administration and the one that US intelligence services believe was compromised by the Russians at the same time as the DNC's, earlier this year.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

In a development that could upend the election, prosecutors opened an investigation after a newspaper reported that Mr. Fillon’s wife had been paid $535,000 for a no-show job.

Aeryk
Aug 31, 2006

Ah. It must have been when I was younger.
Fun Shoe
Oh man, if they think we have an immigration problem now, just wait until we destabilize the whole country by taking their remittances

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The Trump administration is preparing executive orders that would clear the way to drastically reduce the U.S. role in the United Nations and other international organizations, the New York Times reported on Wednesday.

Aeryk
Aug 31, 2006

Ah. It must have been when I was younger.
Fun Shoe
Also moving forward with legislation to legalize silencers. Because this is better than wearing ear protection with absolutely no downsides.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Aeryk posted:

Also moving forward with legislation to legalize silencers. Because this is better than wearing ear protection with absolutely no downsides.

This really isn't something worth getting worked up about, honestly.

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

d&d went to poo poo when gun derails stopped killing threads.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...o-a7546456.html mccain :patriot:

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn

cinci zoo sniper posted:

oahahhaha what the gently caress :wtc: "on may 4 around latvia's 43 border municipalities as a part of "hug latvia" drive a "spiritual" ward will be formed, i.e. oaks will be planted to encompass the entire country"

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Noctone posted:

seems to me like Republicans have managed pretty well with a very narrow coalition

Yeah but it's a pretty air tight coalition between a few single issue groups so it works.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1EtE7r-hVM
:eyepop: if that psychologist quote was even remotely accurate

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn

Majorian posted:

It helps that their voting base is more conditioned to vote in lockstep.

and because of that, even when their voters back a winning candidate, the voters don't get an office holder that acts to their benefit

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Rodatose posted:

and because of that, even when their voters back a winning candidate, the voters don't get an office holder that acts to their benefit

Well, part of that's just because their ideology is terrible and would never work even under the right conditions.

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

The Highest Judge of Paradise
Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

Aeryk posted:

Finally when a mass shooting occurs we won't hear about it

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
my mother and i are both very happy about the hug latvia oak project

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn

Majorian posted:

Well, part of that's just because their ideology is terrible and would never work even under the right conditions.

there's a disconnect between some of what voters' ideologies are (for instance, anti-corruption) and how it's implemented by the party (south dakota state legislature declares a state of emergency to remove anti-corruption law)

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong

cinci zoo sniper posted:

oahahhaha what the gently caress :wtc: "on may 4 around latvia's 43 border municipalities as a part of "hug latvia" drive a "spiritual" ward will be formed, i.e. oaks will be planted to encompass the entire country"

:3:

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

http://i.imgur.com/cxg5qga.gifv

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

who is mary tyler moore

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

cinci zoo sniper posted:

who is mary tyler moore

are you not american or something?

sudo rm -rf
Aug 2, 2011

$ mv fullcommunism.sh
/america
$ cd /america
$ ./fullcommunism.sh

footballlll

sudo rm -rf
Aug 2, 2011

$ mv fullcommunism.sh
/america
$ cd /america
$ ./fullcommunism.sh

ReidRansom posted:

its kalstrams

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

ReidRansom posted:

sudo rm -rf posted:

its kalstrams

besides this, yes, im from small eastern european country

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

cinci zoo sniper posted:

besides this, yes, im from small eastern european country

oh, OK in that case, she was on TV back in the 60s or 70s or some poo poo

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

ReidRansom posted:

oh, OK in that case, she was on TV back in the 60s or 70s or some poo poo
:rip:

e; vvv oh i see

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

cinci zoo sniper posted:

who is mary tyler moore

she was the lead actress on an influential tv show from the early 70's, one of the first which featured a single woman who lived on her own and had a career and had sex w/ men and enjoyed herself generally. it was a well regarded show for the time in terms of writing/production, part of the first golden age of american television

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
https://twitter.com/RogueNASA

holy poo poo!

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
i choose to believe this account is real

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Avshalom posted:

i choose to believe this account is real

https://twitter.com/altnatparkser

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
basically mary tyler moore was the tina fey of the 1960s

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Up to 20 countries have indicated support for the Netherlands’ plan to set up an international safe abortion fund to plug a $600m funding gap caused by Donald Trump’s reinstatement of the “global gag rule”, the Dutch international development minister, Lilianne Ploumen, said on Wednesday.

Ploumen took soundings from a number of her colleagues around the world on Tuesday evening after the Netherlands said it would act to mitigate the impact on hundreds of charities around the world.

The “global gag rule”, also known as the Mexico City policy, was reimposed by Trump on Monday, and bans US federal funding for NGOs in foreign countries that provide abortion services or abortion advocacy.

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill

why do these loving things always include bacon

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

anything good/bad about nymag.com? some interesting stuff there: http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/pages/ciyd1t8md005sojy69w6c5jmu.html

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Martha Stewart Undying posted:

why do these loving things always include bacon
:911:

• Locked thread