Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

I need to make an Outlook filter that snags the words "anniversary" and "birthday" and marks those emails as read :mad:

I do this with gmail at work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Syrian Lannister posted:

Payday 2 is somewhat grindy

If you don't have atleast 1 friend to play it with, it sucks. If you have more than that, it's one of the most replayable games ever

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Booblord Zagats posted:

If you don't have atleast 1 friend to play it with, it sucks. If you have more than that, it's one of the most replayable games ever

Four dudes just loving around in that game is immensely fun. And incredibly satisfying if you can stealth some of the really hard heists.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Kazinsal posted:

Four dudes just loving around in that game is immensely fun. And incredibly satisfying if you can stealth some of the really hard heists.

Agreed. Some of the super intricate heists are super fun with friends. Really satisfying if you stealth it, really fun when something fucks up and you have to go loud and invent a new, hyper violent plan on the fly

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

Slim Pickens posted:

Link doesn't work. Was it deleted out of embarrassment?

No clue but here's the google cached page

Edit: nevermind it didn't cache the images but the guy had a huge crawlspace which was 8 feet tall and he wanted to build a bar down there.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Mike-o posted:

No clue but here's the google cached page

Edit: nevermind it didn't cache the images but the guy had a huge crawlspace which was 8 feet tall and he wanted to build a bar down there.

Probably realized that his project violated local codes or something

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD

Pesticide20 posted:

Probably realized that his project violated local codes or something

That or he realized it was a perfect place to stash bodies

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
I got big into Witcher 3 again right around the new year.

Lots a poo poo to do in that game. I managed to bang all the chicks you can so I'm pretty much video game Casanova.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
Ultimate Dad Game is My Summer Car.

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
My garbage disposal died, causing a problem with the unit's sewer something-or-other. So my sink is full of water and it stinks to high heaven. There's two dudes trying to fix it right now.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Vasudus posted:

My garbage disposal died, causing a problem with the unit's sewer something-or-other. So my sink is full of water and it stinks to high heaven. There's two dudes trying to fix it right now.

At least you have people fixing yours. My girlfriend and I are still waiting on maintenance to get in and fix ours after a couple days

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
Apologies old people. Hell is actually being behind an autistic child at a Coke Freestyle machine :stare:

Kuroyama
Sep 15, 2012
no fucking Anime in GiP

Apologies old people. Hell is actually being behind an autistic child at a Coke Freestyle machine :stare:

Paralyzed with indecision, or wanting to create a mad concoction of every flavor and they need to make sure there's an equal amount of everything in the cup?

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

I loving hate those machines. I seem to always get stuck behind an elderly person trying to figure out how to get iced tea out of it instead of the big metal thing to the side labeled iced tea

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

I loving love iced tea

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

Whip Slagcheek posted:

I loving love iced tea

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
Unsweet tea superiority

Fight me.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
Drink water

lite_sleepr
Jun 3, 2003

I hate my Ubermensch assault guy equipped with a shotgun being grid to grid with an alien, and missing all 3 burst shots because the game is an RNG. Forget skills and + modifiers, it all comes down to a lovely RNG, and the game is poo poo.

Drinking Arizona Energy herbal tonic. I love this stuff and IDC if it's 80g of sugar in a can.

Also, LITERALLY SHAKING, I just ordered 4 pair of Merino wool socks from Amazon, so please go pick them out of a bin (AFTER you clean your gross nails) and get them on a drone or whatever.

ok well cya

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
If you don't drink diabe-teas then you're what's wrong with America.

lite_sleepr
Jun 3, 2003

TBeats posted:

If you don't drink diabe-teas then you're what's wrong with America.

That's clever. Thanks for ruining my drink, jerk :mad:

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

Kuroyama posted:

Paralyzed with indecision, or wanting to create a mad concoction of every flavor and they need to make sure there's an equal amount of everything in the cup?

The former. Also he apparently did not like the individual syrup streams being visible. On one hand I understand needing to explain how a machine works to a terrified and screaming kid because you aren't going to be there forever and he needs to know how to function in society. But on the other hand, my lovely overpriced Mexican food is getting cold, I just want my Diet Dr. Pepper, and I have poo poo to do tonight.

I don't know if I could be the parent of a child with a pervasive developmental disorder. :sigh:

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
Diet Dr Pepper causes autism

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Proud Christian Mom posted:

Many such cases

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Unsweet tea superiority

Fight me.

"unsweet tea" is a terrible retronym which indicates unwelcome encroachment of Southern diabetes culture.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

i could have told you that. difference is that i have poo poo on lock down :spergin:

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

N4I's love of Elite Dangerous is well known already

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

Stultus Maximus posted:

"unsweet tea" is a terrible retronym which indicates unwelcome encroachment of Southern diabetes culture.

The only positive about living in Texas is that i'm going to get to watch all these people die from heart disease or diabetes

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

Pesticide20 posted:

N4I's love of Elite Dangerous is well known already

:yeah:

my husband says I'm probably on the spectrum

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
That's a funny name for it

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

We post here, we're probably all on the spectrum tbh.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
I'm delightfully quirky

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
i drink yerba tea now in the morning

it's pretty good

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

no bones about it posted:

We post here, we're probably all on the spectrum tbh.

But trains are cool.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Mr. Nice! posted:

But trains are cool.

Heh.

Butt trains.

lite_sleepr
Jun 3, 2003
I'm shopping for surplus GI uniforms to go shooting in and getting mad. Most of these are like new issue prices! Where did all the army/navy surplus stores go?!

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Slim Pickens posted:

Link doesn't work. Was it deleted out of embarrassment?

Probably. It was a pretty cool looking all-wood basement drinking/smoking room. But had little/no ventilation.

I laughed at this and I kind of feel bad about it.

Kuroyama posted:

That's called a suicide.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

lite_sleepr posted:

Also, LITERALLY SHAKING, I just ordered 4 pair of Merino wool socks from Amazon, so please go pick them out of a bin (AFTER you clean your gross nails) and get them on a drone or whatever.

ok well cya

Pfft. I quit that job before I moved halfway across the country. The commute was going to suuuuuuuck.

Most online surplus stores are poo poo. Ebay has a bunch of dealers, might try there. Or just buy surplus eastern european uniforms on Sportmans Guide.

Don't really see why you'd want to go to a range looking like a tool, but that's just me.

CRUSTY MINGE fucked around with this message at 01:50 on Jan 26, 2017

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

lite_sleepr posted:

I'm shopping for surplus GI uniforms to go shooting in and getting mad. Most of these are like new issue prices! Where did all the army/navy surplus stores go?!

Go to a marine base and check the garbage can with all the abandoned clothes in the wash room.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
If you can get on post they usually have reclamation sales at least once a month. It's uniforms and poo poo from scrubs who quit in basic, so you get the added seasoning of shame and failure to accompany you in your future undertakings

• Locked thread