Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

fiscal responsibility yall

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Salt Fish posted:

Haha, I wonder what would happen to you if you took all of these at once.

goon project

* not volunteering

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

why do you think im so happy to see fascism out in the open :q:

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

Bip Roberts posted:

I hope we also have the sun blackened out by locust and then everlasting fire engulfs every human in this country.

:same:

cams
Mar 28, 2003

https://twitter.com/ActorAaronBooth/status/824439858726862848

we are at the point where i am seeing this glass as half full rather than half nazi

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

anime was right posted:

But socially liberal.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Addamere posted:

Where should I be tuning in to see Trump talk to ABC?

Whatever you do, don't get the Super Male Vitality and the Super Female Vitality mixed up. In lab tests, giving male frogs Super Female Vitality turned them gay

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

God dammit and now maddow is pissing me the gently caress off because of the two pissbaby motherfuckers in charge of The Voice of America (800 million dollar operation that broadcasts in 100+ countries abroad)

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

change my name posted:

This is on my birthday!

Also I don't want to just post tons of tweets here but jeez

https://twitter.com/historyinflicks/status/824438156632199168

He has the biggest sons and the best wife.

Truly a blessed man.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Mariana Horchata posted:

But socially liberal.

wonder why we lost

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

This thing about the Voice of America stuff is pretty scary

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

lol 14 billion

wait'll you see what unobstructed cronyism and republican dicksucking can do, man

14 billion might be the charge for the materials (lol if it doesn't end up more because of funneling money into "good american businesses"), but when you through in the crews, living arrangements, security arrangements, etc, it's going to be loving stupid

building a thousand plus mile wall is going to into a huge boondoggle and I think it's going to end up being comparable to the war in afghanistan in cost

:laffo:

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

That DICK! posted:

I Believe in The Great Filter

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
what?

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
why?

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
when?

the black husserl
Feb 25, 2005

That DICK! posted:

details for the people not watching?

My guess VOA is just gonna broadcast MUSLIMS MUST BE EXTERMINATED.....18......24......43......MUSLIMS MUST BE EXTERMINATED like some kinda racist numbers station

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

the black husserl posted:

My guess VOA is just gonna broadcast MUSLIMS MUST BE EXTERMINATED.....14......88......14......88......MUSLIMS MUST BE EXTERMINATED like some kinda racist numbers station

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/824440456813707265

lol

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Dick Milhous Rock! posted:

on a side note, I called the Great Filter on election night, and while I'm glad more people are aware of the term it's really depressing to consider the implications

I called it in like January 2016. I think I was the first on here to :supaburn: with the concept.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

My guess VOA is just gonna broadcast MUSLIMS MUST BE EXTERMINATED.....18......24......43......MUSLIMS MUST BE EXTERMINATED like some kinda racist numbers station

Pretty sure FOXNEWS already does that.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Who's that Ron Paul-looking motherfucker on the right?

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Until 2013 the Voice of America a) couldn't be broadcast in America, it was an overseas endeavor and b) was overseen by a board of bipartisan broadcasting professionals.

In 2013, as part of a defense bill that Obama basically had to sign, they made it so it could be broadcast in america & was led by a single CEO.

It has an $800 million dollar budget and trump put two ultra conservative 20-somethings in charge of it.

Maddow was making it out to be scary because of the whole 'propaganda broadcast in America' element but I'm more worried about the international impact.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Used to be run by nonpartisan governor board and outside the US only but now it can be broadcast here and Republicans post election snuck something in a Fund Our Troops bill that replaced the board with person selected by president. President selected two 20 something right wing bloggers. So not only will we have a creepy government radio but all the news the world gets from us comes from them

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

Nichael posted:

I called it in like January 2016. I think I was the first on here to :supaburn: with the concept.

:cool::hf::cool:

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

That DICK! posted:

Used to be run by nonpartisan governor board and outside the US only but now it can be broadcast here and Republicans post election snuck something in a Fund Our Troops bill that replaced the board with person selected by president. President selected two 20 something right wing bloggers. So not only will we have a creepy government radio but all the news the world gets from us comes from them

this adds to the narrative that we here in this thread are experiencing of an unending torrent of horrible poo poo that most people don't have the time to know or care about

FourLeaf
Dec 2, 2011
there are still centrist dems in DnD lmao

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
do foreigners really listen to Voice of America?

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE
https://twitter.com/pgourevitch/status/824442834178736128

It's been really interesting watching The New Yorker writers become more and more radicalized since the election. These dudes did not talk like this before lol

The resistance is growing, comrades.

:getin:

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

FourLeaf posted:

more like NOsensetrists lol

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer
dont worry our international relations are already ruined for this to make a difference

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

FourLeaf posted:

lol

if hillary clinton's campaign weren't an example that trying to appeal to centrist republicans is a fool's game because they'll just vote straight ticket 'R' because reasons

:qq: we just need to moderate our tone, surely they'll listen this time :qq:

bern out the blue dogs and the third way, basically

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/m0uche_/status/824276928656003073

Trump America

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

Mariana Horchata posted:

Alex Jones' ProstaGuard

Everyone needs to listen to the Infowars snake-oil episode of the FPlus podcast.
https://thefpl.us/episode/201

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Donkwich posted:

dont worry our international relations are already ruined for this to make a difference

I dunno, that Putin guy seems to dig America. What's his deal?

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/HeidiPrzybyla/status/824441067168735232

https://twitter.com/Fahrenthold/status/824442266249031680

i don't think he's a good man guys

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

would burn this book

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Dick Milhous Rock! posted:

lol 14 billion

wait'll you see what unobstructed cronyism and republican dicksucking can do, man

14 billion might be the charge for the materials (lol if it doesn't end up more because of funneling money into "good american businesses"), but when you through in the crews, living arrangements, security arrangements, etc, it's going to be loving stupid

building a thousand plus mile wall is going to into a huge boondoggle and I think it's going to end up being comparable to the war in afghanistan in cost

:laffo:
the 14 billion figure is being especially generous. it's a good figure to use because anyone who isn't an idiot knows it will cost probably double that, and much more in maintenance over the years.

if 14 billion is the number they want to use for it, it makes it even easier to call out

Trumpenproletariat
Nov 26, 2016

by zen death robot

anime was right posted:

Interest rates are at historically low levels, the United States desperately needs Keynesian spending in infrastructure to give the economy a boost and provide jobs to the working class.

This is actually a great move and if Obama had bothered with a jobs creation program instead of just bailing out reckless CEO's of banks and automakers then Trump probably wouldn't be President right now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

TRUMP! ALL CAPS MAX SIZE

• Locked thread