Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

El Estrago Bonito posted:

I thought that guy OD'd on Immodium? Which if people here don't know, because why would you, Immodium is essentially a low grade opiod. Heroin/Oxy addicts sometimes take it because it can stave off the DTs. The amount you have to take to get actually high is so much that it puts you in danger of death from an impacted colon.

Yeah, you're right. I couldn't remember what weird butt/gas drug actually killed him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Imodium is a super-potent opioid (even more than fentanyl), but it doesn't cross the blood brain barrier, so it only really works for diarrhea. You can use other drugs to gently caress up the bbb, but it's impossible to safely dose

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

theflyingexecutive posted:

Imodium is a super-potent opioid (even more than fentanyl), but it doesn't cross the blood brain barrier, so it only really works for diarrhea. You can use other drugs to gently caress up the bbb, but it's impossible to safely dose

Brain barrier eh?...has anyone tried eyeballing it?

computer angel
Sep 9, 2008

Make it a double.
Holy gently caress these stories are hilarious keep them coming. Where did the majority of dead goons post, the drug subforum?

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

Forever and always:

proposal: a thread about animal husbandry in the pet forum

reality: a moderator unrepentantly killed animals with ac/dc hadoukens and probated people who asked questions

Not familiar with this one. Can you elaborate

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

Your Gay Uncle posted:

I don't think anyone is sticking up for the plucky little Insurance Conglamerate, just pointing out that maybe you shouldn't solicit advice on how to commit insurance fraud on a public forum after your husband bakes himself in a car like a heroin stuffed cornish game hen.

Can I change my forum name to heroin stuffed cornish game hen or is that too long?

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_xeq9l7DNY

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
Sometimes people ask me how the hell I can still be on the same forum after almost 15 goddamn years.

From now on I am going to point them to the last two pages of this thread. No other place on the internet can be simultaneously so funny and so sad. So informative and so insane.

Sestze
Jun 6, 2004

Cybernetic Crumb

purple death ray posted:

Solid point

But still if my loved one died I would not be found on the internet asking strangers how to commit crimes. But I guess everyone process loss differently
If no one else has pointed this out, the wife came back to the SA forums and asked people whether or not she could get high as poo poo off of the drugs that killed her husband.

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

"Harm reduction? More like arm reduction."

After a goon nodded off and slept on his arm for so long that he lost circulation and then had it medically removed.
Actually, the hospital had suggested that he remove the arm before it become necrotic. The goon responded by running out of the ER and going home.

The arm recovered, the drug addict then took more heroin and OD'd.

jmistajay posted:

People confusing "eyeballing" to measure heroin dosages with actually injecting heroin directly into their eyes.

BEEEEEEEEEES!

Flask fucker leading to underwhelming hat consumption

fingat
God you're so close. It wasn't heroin that they were eyeballing, it was phenazepam, an item with an active range in the microgram scale. The eyeballing post was in the "joose" thread in TCC.

Sestze has a new favorite as of 04:02 on Jan 26, 2017

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Solice Kirsk posted:

Brain barrier eh?...has anyone tried eyeballing it?

lol there a retina blood barrier too because eyes are brain tissue and its existence makes my research 100000x harder than it needs to be

Sestze
Jun 6, 2004

Cybernetic Crumb
Other stories include:

The BackPanther saga, whereupon a goon named abunchofnumbers makes a series of very lovely choices.

1) Asks GBS if he should get a specific tattoo, against better advice gets a truly terrible tattoo on his back of a panther
2) Asks AI if he should get a specific motorcycle, against better advice gets the murdercycle.
3) Crashes the murdercycle, fucks himself up so bad he loses an arm
Somewhere in here the FYAD subforum photoshops his picture of the backpanther to have lost a leg
4) Gets insurance money, proceeds to boast about buying a really expensive car with the money that's a manual and impossible to drive with one arm.
5) I believe at this point he finally crashes said sportscar and kills himself.

Someone posted a short-ish thread in the previous incarnation of GBS that included the saga of StoneOfShame

Steampunk iPhone posted:

good content from the TCC opiate thread

July 2014

StoneOfShame posted:

Hey guys, me and a friend of mine recently decided to try heroin, we've mucked about with oxycontin before but never more than once a month. We've got hold of about 0.5g of white powder smack (number 4 I believe) that's apparently quite decent. We only want to snort, no needles ( yeah I know everyone says that). What I was wondering is how much to safely take to get a good high and you know not die or anything, I was told just start of by doing a line no longer than a centimeter then after about 10-15 minutes if not feeling anything to do more, is this about right?

August 2014

StoneOfShame posted:

Well smack was nice, really nice I guess, it seemed to make lying staring at the TV a lot more pleasant than it has any right to be but it didn't grab in the same way coke did the first time (which was oh poo poo I want to do this as much as possible) also though I'm not stupid enough to think that means I can mess around with it and will say I wont touch it again for a while. I could see it being one that can really sneak up on you as it seems so comforting (again opposed to coke which just screams gimme more). Anyway glad I tried it, just leave it at that now, I dont have a huge desire to try it again.

October 2014

StoneOfShame posted:

Drunk & Ugly posted:

Does anyone know what a heroin / opiate overdose is like
i mean has anyone had one

is it peaceful like in Trainspotting etc or are you conscious for your puking and gasping for air

I cant say for skag but I once threw back 400mg of oxycontin on top of a few grams of Charlie and there was nothing peaceful about it I felt scared with the way my k reacted, I'm short never miz benzos with oopiods unless you really know okay what you are doing it is dumb and this I from someone whom hos a problem with heroin and benzos JUST STAY AWAY
.seriously not s few pages ago you will see me asking advice for snorting skag the first time I snorted and know I am ivimg keep away from unless you're still up and rh we then lets get ib
Touch

Sestze has a new favorite as of 04:14 on Jan 26, 2017

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

giving up drinking entirely is probably the best choice ive ever made in my life

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Imodium is a super-potent opioid (even more than fentanyl)
Like gently caress it is.

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

John Big Booty posted:

Like gently caress it is.

yeah I was reading the units wrong. it's about halfway between morphine and fentanyl

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

jmistajay posted:

People confusing "eyeballing" to measure heroin dosages with actually injecting heroin directly into their eyes.

BEEEEEEEEEES!

fingat

So, uh, tell me the story of BEEEEEEEEES! and flaskfucker, 'cause what?? Just what?

Also, terrible backpanther came from SA? the loving shame!!

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

im pooping! posted:

giving up drinking entirely is probably the best choice ive ever made in my life

Giving up your Shift key must have been a close second.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

DicktheCat posted:

So, uh, tell me the story of BEEEEEEEEES! and flaskfucker, 'cause what?? Just what?

Also, terrible backpanther came from SA? the loving shame!!

Someone (in an LP thread?) said he could gently caress a flask, and if he couldn't he would eat a hat. He got called out and challenged by a mod, failed to gently caress a flask and then made a hat entirely out of fruit and tried to eat it.

e: I had almost all of my facts wrong but here it is

https://www.somethingawful.com/comedy-goldmine/flaskfucker-fruit-hat/1/

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Solice Kirsk posted:

Omg he didn't use a capital letter what a loving monster

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Tiny Lowtax posted:

Omg he didn't use a capital letter what a loving monster

Nor did he use punctuation! To ze gas chamber vit him! :hitler:

*is punched*

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

As long as we're talking about AUG goons: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3722560&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

As summary:

A guy complains his son has mental problems and hates him.
It's revealed he had been pretty much abusing his kid.
He claims he can't just not beat his kid because he's from Alabama and he knows other parents who are worse.
He's a ridiculous control freak who installed surveillance equipment in his house so he could spy on his children.
He obviously hates his son because he reminds him of his ex.
He's a complete womanizer who does not hide his escapades from his kids.
He has a clear disdain for authority figures, acted like an rear end in a top hat to his son's teacher when she brought up him having problems, and refuses to obey laws that he doesn't think are fair.
CPS paid his home a visit and he refused to let them in because how dare they tell him how to raise his children.
Webdog did his thing and posted photos showing that he was a short pudgy dude and the bike he bragged about having was a tiny motorcycle.
He still doesn't think he did anything wrong.

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost
I miss all the sagas of the early 2000's. It's a drat shame they don't happen much anymore :(

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Zipperelli. posted:

I miss all the sagas of the early 2000's. It's a drat shame they don't happen much anymore :(

Kswizzle was the funniest, zombaby was the saddest.

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

AlbieQuirky posted:

zombaby was the saddest.

:respek:

Also, I missed Kswizzle apparently?

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Sestze posted:

Other stories include:

The BackPanther saga, whereupon a goon named abunchofnumbers makes a series of very lovely choices.

1) Asks GBS if he should get a specific tattoo, against better advice gets a truly terrible tattoo on his back of a panther
2) Asks AI if he should get a specific motorcycle, against better advice gets the murdercycle.
3) Crashes the murdercycle, fucks himself up so bad he loses an arm
Somewhere in here the FYAD subforum photoshops his picture of the backpanther to have lost a leg
4) Gets insurance money, proceeds to boast about buying a really expensive car with the money that's a manual and impossible to drive with one arm.
5) I believe at this point he finally crashes said sportscar and kills himself.

Close -- but it's even better

1) got the terrible tattoo
2) bought a powerful motorcycle (his first)
3) crashed the motorcycle, posted about it in AI
4) was told to smarten up and buy this specific beginner motorcycle to learn on
5) instead bought a more powerful motorcycle than his first one
6) crashed this motorcycle too, posted about it in AI
7) was told to smarten up and buy the god damned beginner motorcycle to learn on or quit riding
8) bought the most powerful motorcycle yet
9) crashed the most powerful motorcycle into a car, while riding in a t-shirt and shorts and flip-flops. was thrown into the air and tore his arm off on a streetlamp. died briefly on the operating table, in hospital for months, etc.
10) got a $1M+ insurance payout
11) spent all the money on a manual-transmission lamborghini and slumlord properties in california at the height of the real estate bubble
12) at some point someone photoshopped the picture of his tattoo so the panther was also missing an arm
13) quit posting, is probably dead

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

Solice Kirsk posted:

lmao

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Kay Kessler posted:

As long as we're talking about AUG goons: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3722560&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

As summary:

A guy complains his son has mental problems and hates him.
It's revealed he had been pretty much abusing his kid.
He claims he can't just not beat his kid because he's from Alabama and he knows other parents who are worse.
He's a ridiculous control freak who installed surveillance equipment in his house so he could spy on his children.
He obviously hates his son because he reminds him of his ex.
He's a complete womanizer who does not hide his escapades from his kids.
He has a clear disdain for authority figures, acted like an rear end in a top hat to his son's teacher when she brought up him having problems, and refuses to obey laws that he doesn't think are fair.
CPS paid his home a visit and he refused to let them in because how dare they tell him how to raise his children.
Webdog did his thing and posted photos showing that he was a short pudgy dude and the bike he bragged about having was a tiny motorcycle.
He still doesn't think he did anything wrong.

Was this the goon who beat his kid because the kid 'stole' an apple out of the fridge or was that someone else?

Bina
Dec 28, 2011

Love Deluxe

Aceofblue posted:

I mean, steak tartare looks AUG but tastes pretty amazing.

Does anyone remember a post regarding a man who ate raw beef, and got a beef tapeworm, and had to pull it out after it died inside him?

Bina has a new favorite as of 12:02 on Jan 26, 2017

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Bina posted:

Does anyone remember a post regarding a man who are raw beef, and got a beef tapeworm, and had to pull it out after it died inside him?

:magical:

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Goon island was the best

Bina
Dec 28, 2011

Love Deluxe

EmmyOk posted:

Goon island was the best

Was it a goon, or Monsters Inside Me?

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

EmmyOk posted:

Goon island was the best

I think I'd rather go to juggalo island

https://youtu.be/wKlpMxBX-j

Which is it's own aug but at least everyone is having a good time

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Bina posted:

Does anyone remember a post regarding a man who ate raw beef, and got a beef tapeworm, and had to pull it out after it died inside him?

http://fray.com/drugs/worm/ ?

Bina
Dec 28, 2011

Love Deluxe

Yes! This is it! TY

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Pence would have made him carry it to term :rolleyes:

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Ambitious Spider posted:

I think I'd rather go to juggalo island

https://youtu.be/wKlpMxBX-j

Which is it's own aug but at least everyone is having a good time

Just go to the Sausage Castle instead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iG3Vx1FuUBg

It burned down this month and Mike Busey reopened it up almost immediately after in a mansion near Lake Apopka.

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Pip-Pip old chap! Last one in is a rotten egg what what.

Sagebrush posted:

10) got a $1M+ insurance payout

...How? Does the bike shop have a duty of care to make sure you're not a twat before they take your money?

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

Was this the goon who beat his kid because the kid 'stole' an apple out of the fridge or was that someone else?

Although not the saddest thing I've ever read thats pretty loving heartbreaking and I've not read the original thread.

computer angel
Sep 9, 2008

Make it a double.

AlbieQuirky posted:

Kswizzle was the funniest, zombaby was the saddest.

I don't remember if I had an account during zombaby or if I was just lurking but God drat I was glued to my laptop for that awful shitshow.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
I've really enjoyed these last couple pages, but I have nothing to really say so I'mma share some content"

There's just so many...

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011

jmistajay posted:

BEEEEEEEEEES!

fingat

you forgot the lovely roommate, e.g. the one who went insane and turned the bathtub into a giant poo poo lasagna

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Man we need more meat. All these bad goon stories come from guys who , thinking we'll be sympathetic to thier stories because thats how it is on other websites, think we wont call them pieces of poo poo. All the guys who came here and told their hilariously pitiful stories hosed off back to reddit or something where the pedophiles will tell them that grease is a great substitute for food or would tell them that the house you made yourself isnt a hideous death trap. :grovertoot:

Sometimes I think we need to advertise just to bring idiots to laugh at.

• Locked thread