Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Donkwich posted:

also how the gently caress does a wrench in your sleeve help you punch someone

it's easy to believe dumb poo poo when you don't know anything about it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trumpenproletariat
Nov 26, 2016

by zen death robot

the black husserl posted:

oh poo poo

Are american cops going to start taking bribes like in ukraine? what about petty bureaucracy? "ah hell, can't get your marriage license approved, the office is so slow ever since the hiring freeze. of course $500 does speed up the process..."

You realize this already pretty much exists out in the open right?

When applying to immigrate to the United States, you can pay an extra thousand dollars to jump past all the plebs and proles and get "priority processing"

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
out in the streets everyone uses a loving open end wrench in their sleeve

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Vertical Lime posted:

https://twitter.com/ABC/status/824453051478003712

70 year old egomaniac who just wants to watch tv

I'm David Muir managing to keep a straight face during president Trump's answer

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

Trumpenproletariat posted:

lol are you guys seriously still crying about the Russians.

I think it might be time to get over that BS and engage in some self-criticism about how the democratic party sold their soul to corporate donors and totally betrayed the working and middle class to the point they voted for Trump out of desperation.

Why I am engaging with a stupid newbie from weeks after the election I have no idea, but how are democrats more in the pocket of business then republicans? Our president and entire loving cabinet are corporate donors?

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

the black husserl posted:

i think it might be time to realize that Trump just doubled down on sending the feds to chicago because "it's worse than Afghanistan" and the chicago police are too "politically correct"

trump has probably already demanded the names of whichever federal employees contributed to that recent justice department report on chicago police corruption and trampling of civil rights

cams
Mar 28, 2003

dan carlin released a 6 and a half hour piece about the history and threat of nuclear war

good timing

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Trump is re-implementing the usage of waterboarding.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

The Sixers and Flyers won tonight

I can't take all this winning

cams
Mar 28, 2003

You realize this already pretty much exists out in the open right?

When applying to immigrate to the United States, you can pay an extra thousand dollars to jump past all the plebs and proles and get "priority processing"
lo

Trumpenproletariat
Nov 26, 2016

by zen death robot

jarofpiss posted:

you know before the inauguration i was worried about being the frog in the pot not realizing fascism was coming but thankfully the administration has just cranked the heat all the way up out the gate

wait, which part of what Trump is doing is fascism?

the black husserl
Feb 25, 2005

you licking his boots is a pretty obvious sign

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Grouchio posted:

and more!

cams
Mar 28, 2003

lol

Ill Peripheral
Jun 29, 2008
At $350/m2 supplied and installed, you could build the whole wall out of 60' sheet piles, 30' in the ground 30' out since what is it supporting, for like $20.5B.

It'd be a yuge boom to the steel industry.

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer

the fascism part

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Grouchio posted:

earlier today john mccain was being an internet tough guy on twitter about how torture is still illegal under federal statute law regardless of what trump says

lets see how long it takes him to roll over

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Any good Trump boys out tonight?

You have to be cool with being ok.

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

your username is a play on "lumpenproletariat," or the proles who will never be useful to the revolution and are incapable of class consciousness.

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Donkwich posted:

also how the gently caress does a wrench in your sleeve help you punch someone

spence took a forearm to the face. were that a wrench, it'd be like brass knuckles vs a fist

also from having watched that clip thousands of times, the wrench is in the wrong loving sleeve

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

cams posted:

dan carlin released a 6 and a half hour piece about the history and threat of nuclear war

good timing

that's a long time between hardcore histories even for him

he started it assuming hillary would win did he

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

Grouchio posted:

but enough about having a prostitute piss all over your gimp mask during a bondage session

Trumpenproletariat
Nov 26, 2016

by zen death robot

Snowmankilla posted:

Why I am engaging with a stupid newbie from weeks after the election I have no idea, but how are democrats more in the pocket of business then republicans? Our president and entire loving cabinet are corporate donors?

Never said they weren't. But everyone knows the Republicans are the party of business - Democrats are meant to be the party of ordinary Americans. They had 8 years in office, starting out with a landslide that gave them control of both houses and they sold out their working/middle class constituents immediately.

Now, 8 years later people are saying "Well I know that the democrats are going to keep screwing me, maybe if Trump gets elected I can at least get a job working on the wall or infrastructure projects - pulling out of TPP might save that last factory keeping the town afloat - coming down on illegal immigration might increase my wages and chance of getting a job in a restaurant or something".

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Spoondick posted:

but enough about having a prostitute piss all over your gimp mask during a bondage session

Which morning DJ did waterboarding with lemonade?

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Spoondick posted:

:eyepop:

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
Lol like when was the last time mayors came out en masse to oppose the president? the sixties?

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Never said they weren't. But everyone knows the Republicans are the party of business - Democrats are meant to be the party of ordinary Americans. They had 8 years in office, starting out with a landslide that gave them control of both houses and they sold out their working/middle class constituents immediately.

Now, 8 years later people are saying "Well I know that the democrats are going to keep screwing me, maybe if Trump gets elected I can at least get a job working on the wall or infrastructure projects - pulling out of TPP might save that last factory keeping the town afloat - coming down on illegal immigration might increase my wages and chance of getting a job in a restaurant or something".
lol

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

cams posted:

good timing

Oh poo poo I had to reset my phone and completely blanked on resubbing to hardcore history good looking out

Trumpenproletariat
Nov 26, 2016

by zen death robot

Vladimir Putin posted:

Honestly, of all the presidents you can choose who likes Andrew Jackson?

My GF is a fan of Andrew Jackson because she's a feminist and he constantly dueled people for slut-shaming his wife. (They hooked up while she and her previous husband were merely "separated" and not divorced)

She thinks that's romantic and progressive of him.

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

alternatively they voted trump because fox news told them to and that's the fullest extent of their political awareness

RUM HAM
Sep 25, 2009

I love all the "I told you so's" I've been getting to repeatedly text to family before we all die horribly.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Most of it? All of it.

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

Wait, this is nonsense, how could anyone - oh, it's a repeat-probation-bait Trumpenproletariat post.

https://twitter.com/duckoftheday/status/823907005035401216

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

My GF is a fan of Andrew Jackson because she's a feminist and he constantly dueled people for slut-shaming his wife. (They hooked up while she and her previous husband were merely "separated" and not divorced)

your girl is not that smart hey!!! yeesh. but this trump character? makes me wanna vomit!!

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer
im glad a trump-loving communist and a jackson-loving feminist can find love

cams
Mar 28, 2003

lol

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Donkwich posted:

a love story for the people

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004

cams posted:

good timing

Yep, listened to the first hour and a half on my run this evening. There's no chance I'm sleeping tonight.

Trumpenproletariat
Nov 26, 2016

by zen death robot

gregday posted:

Isn't the biggest source of undocumented immigrants people overstaying on expired visas ?

Also Visa Waiver Programs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Donkwich posted:

yeah and they can like both be moonwalking lol while trump pays hookers to drink everything in the vending machine for later hahaha

• Locked thread