Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

That DICK! posted:

It just occurred to me. Given the transfer of power and Trumps Jackson boner, the Harriet Tubman $20 is hosed, right?

WHAT
DO YOU HAVE
TO LOSE?

ed: your balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Utz
Aug 1, 2008

by vyelkin

Trumpenproletariat posted:

My GF is a fan of Andrew Jackson because she's a feminist and he constantly dueled people for slut-shaming his wife. (They hooked up while she and her previous husband were merely "separated" and not divorced)

She thinks that's romantic and progressive of him.

your gf is fuckin retarded

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC
Day 6 of the Trump Presidency and the US gets degraded to a "flawed democracy" by The Economist's Intelligence Unit in its 2016 Democracy Index report.

I suppose inevitably we'd meet the same fate as our sister democracies in Latin America.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Utz posted:

your gf is fuckin retarded

dont be so ableist!! heavens. this guys gf is just a way to distsract from donald trump and his vile nonsense!!

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/824463600760786944

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Orkin Mang posted:

dont be so ableist!! heavens
yeah, plenty of people with legitimate mental disabilities do not have abhorrent opinions

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

My GF is a fan of Andrew Jackson because she's a feminist and he constantly dueled people for slut-shaming his wife. (They hooked up while she and her previous husband were merely "separated" and not divorced)

so did she only see hamilton once or was she into it enough to give it multiple watches

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

https://twitter.com/PFTCommenter/status/824306138787282947?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Get PFTCommenter a press pool pass please

Trumpenproletariat
Nov 26, 2016

by zen death robot
Andrew Jackson is kind of like Jim Webb when you think about it in that he killed people like a badass, only better, because Andrew Jackson shot old rich white sex-negative slaveowners instead of Vietnamese people defending their country

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010

You're both idiots and you should have known that given that you're dating each other.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

cams posted:

yeah, plenty of people with legitimate mental disabilities do not have abhorrent opinions

right on. u can be a pos no matter if ur normal or some kind of spastic

Utz
Aug 1, 2008

by vyelkin
retards havin' retards

it makes the world go round

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

the only upside of andrew jacksons presidency was that crazy rear end inauguration where they had to open up a ton of free booze on the white house lawn to lure his jacked-up redneck supporters out of the building so they would stop trashing the place

and as good as that story is it isnt even 0.000000001% good enough to make up for all the terrible poo poo he did

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Good Trump Boys accepts all genders and doesn't care who you voted for.

We're just respectful people who are capable of love.

Trumpenproletariat
Nov 26, 2016

by zen death robot

Fidel Castronaut posted:

your username is a play on "lumpenproletariat," or the proles who will never be useful to the revolution and are incapable of class consciousness.

Glad you noticed! I'm pretty proud of it.

I like Marx a lot but his views on the lumpenproletariat were quite regressive, especially regarding sex workers. In capitalism, poor powerless women sometimes have to sell sexual services to rich powerful men in order to survive, and attacking them for that and saying they're incapable of class consciousness is some straight up bullshit.

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

While I'm glad that the destruction of the entirety of human life is apparently the one sobering concern President Trump has experienced so far, every time I see a clip of President Trump discussing his power over life and death of common Americans I make an insane little giggle because this is real life and we might all die.

President Donald Trump is walking around the White House right now! He's in charge! This is real life, and not some nightmare you can wake up from!

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

tacodaemon posted:

the only upside of andrew jacksons presidency was that crazy rear end inauguration where they had to open up a ton of free whiskey on the white house lawn to lure his jacked-up redneck supporters out of the building so they would stop trashing the place

and as good as that story is it isnt even 0.000000001% good enough to make up for all the terrible poo poo he did

he looks like dracula lol

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
Two Congressmen are writing legislation that would forbid a US nuclear first strike without a declaration of war

This is just gonna make Trump want to do a first strike even more

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Trump......

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer

i thought we were already downgraded

oh well better time than any

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

skaboomizzy posted:

Two Congressmen are writing legislation that would forbid a US nuclear first strike without a declaration of war

This is just gonna make Trump want to do a first strike even more

Do you think?

That maybe..?

Trump thought this through...?

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

tormp wall gonna cost several hundred billion dollars due to kickbacks, "missing" money, and ineptitude, and that's way before you even consider the technical challenge of building a contiguous wall across super uneven terrain without any infrastructure linking to it.

Here's a good breakdown of why it's practically impossible (as in the practical sense): http://www.citylab.com/work/2016/03/lets-say-trump-wins-would-anyone-design-his-border-wall/472065/

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

tacodaemon posted:

the only upside of andrew jacksons presidency was that crazy rear end inauguration where they had to open up a ton of free whiskey on the white house lawn to lure his jacked-up redneck supporters out of the building so they would stop trashing the place

JACKSON! *click of white house bathroom door hinge being yanked out*

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

day 14 of the trump presidency, the economist democracy index creates a new "lol" category for :911:america:911:

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

cams posted:

VOTERS WHO DID NOT LOOK AS IF THEY SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO VOTE

the black husserl
Feb 25, 2005

The world is a messssssss. The world is an angry placessssss. All of thissss has happenedsssss

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

trump projects all of his lovely traits onto everyone around him so I'm guessing I should read this as trump saying "I'm as furious and pissed off and crazy as I can get, I can't imagine how I could get any angrier, I am absolutely bonkers"

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

i have watched trump talk a bunch and this is the first to stir emotion in me

he literally sounds like an egotistical supervillain with a chip on his shoulder like from a movie

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/SopanDeb/status/824465610600054784

But also I actually did totally win it because of millions of illegal votes

Christ what an idiotic rear end in a top hat

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

Oh we are so beyond hosed. We're half a dozen Inspire-fueled rando-Muslim mass killings away from absolute batshit reprisal legislation.

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Fix posted:

WHAT
DO YOU HAVE
TO LOSE?

ed: your balls

I hope he changes the 10 to spite Hamilton lovers

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

MadJackal posted:

Oh we are so beyond hosed. We're half a dozen Inspire-fueled rando-Muslim mass killings away from absolute batshit reprisal legislation.

u think bin laden doesnt know this already? the world is so hosed

marmot25
May 16, 2004

Yam Slacker

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/SopanDeb/status/824466640599408640

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Only as Andrew Lloyd Weber

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

There are people in this world who still like Donald Trump lol.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

What the gently caress I saw him use those exact words. In real life

Trumpenproletariat
Nov 26, 2016

by zen death robot

I guess this is how you reduce the impact of the $15 minimum wage on businesses?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/ABC/status/824456217619599361

• Locked thread