Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

That DICK! posted:

I want a Marvel Civil War retelling where a tragedy at a school in Connecticut sparks reasoned people to discuss whether maybe we should do a background check and registration for the man who can turn into a nuclear bomb or the insane woman who can alter reality but the effort is blocked by dumb rednecks who are convinced that someday they too will be able to summon an army of squirrels at will

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

And then everyone dog piles on him for wanting to buy video games. What a sub forum

ghost emoji
Mar 11, 2016

oooOooOOOooh

this is a direct quote from Chapo Trap House FYI. Also, everyone should listen to Chapo Trap House

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

I haven't been on SA for years but the person who gave me my previous av as a joke felt guilty for doing so and decided to get me a non-shitty av

LeftistMuslimObama posted:

i bet it was really someone's big ole donger. some guy on the plane had to buy another seat in which to sling his truly gargantuan and yet somehow tenderly beautiful meat monster and the captain radioed down to the tarmac "houston we have the biggest drat darn ding donger i ever did see were gonna need to burn some fuel so we can get this elegant creature there iykwim"

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Streak posted:

if i hate women so much, why do i keep trying to have sex with them?????

Moon Atari posted:

Because you want to make them suffer?

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

LethalGeek posted:

And then everyone dog piles on him for wanting to buy video games. What a sub forum

laffo don't defend that dweeb

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy

Crocoswine posted:

laffo don't defend that dweeb

I think it's mildly concerning that in that post, what people thought was worth mocking was wanting to buy a Switch, rather than the insane relationship.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

wait that switch quote is unironic? are we sure?

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

Taciturn Tactician posted:

I think it's mildly concerning that in that post, what people thought was worth mocking was wanting to buy a Switch, rather than the insane relationship.

I think that budgeting to afford a Switch is fine but ~blacklisting~ your girlfriend because she doesn't care about it is super childish.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
Oh gently caress I thought that was him mocking someone else, I didn't know that was a completely unironic post in the thread. :stare:

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

Improbable Lobster posted:

I think that budgeting to afford a Switch is fine but ~blacklisting~ your girlfriend because she doesn't care about it is super childish.

I think his girlfriend regularly responding to things like "How's your day going?" with "Gay." is more childish.

e: like his girlfriend is either a highschool student or a gbs poster

Olive! has a new favorite as of 08:52 on Jan 24, 2017

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Olive Garden tonight! posted:

I think his girlfriend regularly responding to things like "How's your day going?" with "Gay." is more childish.

His gf is super gay, lmao.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

yeah with people like that you get dragged down to their level whether you want to or not

bin the girlfriend and put the saved money towards a loan for a second Switch controller

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Gringostar posted:

You're in a desert, walking along in the sand when all of a sudden you look down and see a nazi. It's walking toward you, you reach out and punch the nazi in his face.

The nazi lays on its back, its belly baking in the hot sun, beating its legs trying to commit genocide. But it can't. Not with you punching him.

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

Ah the old Voight-Mein Kampf test.

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

Grandmother of Five posted:

Search results specific to the E/N On-line Dating thread

First date: 223
Second date: 92
DOTA: 55
Third date: 39

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

I'm gay

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
nintendo gay, so what

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

RyokoTK posted:

nintendo gay, so what

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCh2l0J1uJk

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Troposphere posted:

you should love sex, but only if you're having it with me, the greasy pony tail guy

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

Improbable Lobster posted:

Or maybe he was joking with his girlfriend and goons are doing the stupid fuckin goon poo poo they usually do.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Jokes are against the rules in E/N.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Das Boo posted:

ephebophilia

ADTRW: 4
GBS: 7
Games: 27
DnD: 33

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

Field Mousepad posted:

Or maybe he was joking with his girlfriend and goons are doing the stupid fuckin goon poo poo they usually do.

did you read the thread

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Can't ignore an opportunity for a sick burn.

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

Please don't start a derail about this please thank you.

Wiggles Von Huggins posted:

Outbreak 2: The Plunge
A dangerous sexually transmitted virus threatens civilization after it goes airborne in this tense thriller. After a foreigner named Haier carrying a lethal virus is deported, an outbreak occurs in a Canadian town. To control the spread of the disease, a team of doctors is brought in that includes a TCM expert (Dustin Hoffman) and his ex-wife (Rene Russo). Once the Army intervenes to handle the situation, though, the doctors must fight against the clock to save face.
Release date: March 10, 2017 (USA)

Haier posted:

The reality is more like:

Patient ZERO - Martyr for Peace
A dangerous sexually transmitted virus threatens civilization after it goes airborne in this tense thriller. After a foreigner named Haier carrying a lethal virus is deported after infecting tens of women before a major holiday, causing spread of the virus across all of China, he takes an airplane to India. While in India, he takes a train between major cities in India. Due to air pollution in India being worse than China, he begins sneezing everywhere. Both China and India become infected and two billion people die, along with the West Coast of Canada, all of the UAE, parts of Korea and Japan (usually just the Uniqlos), London, all of Thailand, and the Desi parts of Chicago.

Will be hailed as the savior of the human race for taking down the biggest polluters? Find out in this exciting action-adventure!
Rated R for nudity, language, and abundance of fecal matter.
Release date: November 11, 2017.

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?
(For context, we threaten to call each other "gay" over every little thing)

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

DoctorWhat posted:

(For context, we threaten to call each other "gay" over every little thing)

* screams your avatar over The Weather Girls - It's Raining Men

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

Crocoswine posted:

did you read the thread

No I read this thread. I'm not omnipotent for gently caress's sake.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
https://twitter.com/BBCNews/status/404689120506949632

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

TheScott2K posted:

Hold her purse for her once in a while if she needs you to for God's sake. It's not like some leprechaun is going to suddenly appear and call you a human being

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Grandmother of Five posted:

Search results specific to the E/N On-line Dating thread

First date: 223
Second date: 92
DOTA: 55
Third date: 39
e:

HJB posted:

Pet Island:

Rescued: 494
Killed: 556

frankenfreak has a new favorite as of 23:11 on Jan 25, 2017

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

That thread is really good.

bradzilla posted:

ok

hth
GBS: 1000+
D&D: 938
E/N: 202
QCS: 59

ftfy
GBS: 575
D&D: 1000+
E/N: 514
QCS: 1000+

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

your mum's anus is so insatiably hungry for monster cock, average-sized men call it the Judging Eye

Strom Cuzewon posted:

Your mum's so filthy, Cnaiur thought he was loving a hole in the ground.

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

your mum’s holes are so nasty, her favourite dildo was repurposed as a terrifying weapon, the Heron Spear

General Battuta posted:

I was pacing the halls of Atrithau contemplating the knowledge of pure meaning when my senses were assaulted by a hideous Mark. Whirling I saw a velour-robed Schoolman. Impossible! As I summoned my wards the man said, "Yo momma made a pit of her womb so deep they call her Mom-Uirokas." Desperately I focused on the simple truth of the geometric point. But the sorcerer's chapped lips chuckled "Yo momma so stupid she thinks skin-spy can cover up her herpes" and I was confronted with the knowledge that my disgrace was anticipated in ancient counsels where men's honor was bound to the grace of their mothers. My world pitched as the nimil-chained wizard cried "Aurang left yo momma's house so ashamed and hosed up he ran up to me saying, 'who am I? what do you see??'" And I wept as I accepted the busting of my soul.

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

rumour has it that the most fearless Mandate scholars face one final Dream of Seswatha that none have ever experienced without succumbing to madness and clawing out their own eyes in their sleep; the very night you were conceived

General Battuta posted:

Deep within the halls of Ishual I oversaw the birth of the latest Candidate. From the scents and issues of the pregnancy I had determined the sex of the boy. But when the child slid from the whale-mother it was at a time unanticipated by the evidence, and beneath the natal filth he wore a robe of thick cloth. Improbably, the child spoke. "Look here," he burbled, "buncha nerds so cloistered they think a clitoris is a property of the soul's will to become self-moving. Hey! You! You spend twenty years studying how passions move peeled-up faces?" And I saw in his bloodied face the words 'and yo cock so little they call you the Death of Girth.' I fell into the Probability Trance to explore the causal origins of this event, but everywhere I turned I saw a man with nimil-jeweled teeth hooting "They say an Anasurimbor will come at the end of the world, so I guess the Second Apocalypse goes down after three pumps". And I felt the Absolute escape me forever.

Ovo
Dec 20, 2008

Life Rules

Someone in FYAD, Lyle? posted:

my ideal woman is a parasiti c jew vampire who like the oligarchs i work in perpetual wage serfdom for will suck my worthless monopoly capital and lifesblood from me in exchange for her boring, emotionally dead WASP body, as our youths fade and our various sacks,limbs, extremities, and other assorited body chunks congeal and harden into callous, or sag and rot away as is their own particular wont, while we spent our "free" or "pleasure" time in mute dumb silence like cows gazing at whatever gay spectacle of Corn appears before us

Someone in FYAD, Manyak? posted:

Hey all, Matt here. My sobriety date is never. To sum things up I am simply an alcoholic, addict piece of crap. I struggle to feed, dress, and bath myself. I sometimes brush my teeth once a week if that, because I see no point. I am alone. I always have been. I some times free myself from the void via exotic designer drugs. I have been to diffrent dimensions -- I have seen the entitys that inhabit them. I've had dialogues with trees and I know it was real.
I began my drug career in 2nd grade when my friend Clem insisted we smoke weed while riding our bikes to school. From there I started doing coke and other hard drugs, Im pretty sure tghat by 10th grade I had alreadt been on the DMT voyage,. I struggle to get out of bed and facing the day ahead of me makes me want to die. Taking the bread out of a bag, puitting meat & lettuce on it, and some condiments like mayo, mustard etc feels like it takes an eternity so I usually find myself starving while I glue myself to my TV, its way to late into the next day already so I go to Taco Bell before it closes. My desk is marely but a surface on which I cut/grind whatever Pills I have available into a snortable powder.
All this leads me to this trouble Ive been expereiencing with my network card -- I am unable to find the drivers for it. If any goons could lend some experience, I am all ears. Thanks.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Thanks for the update, we were wondering what happened to Aatrek.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

haveblue posted:

Wasn't it discovered not too long ago that dwarves had been only a couple of inches tall for years and nobody noticed because it didn't break anything?

Who What Now posted:

That seems fully intended to me.

Zore posted:

Only Dwarves/animals born in a fort. They didn't properly grow after birth so they were infant sized forever. There were a few knock on effects but most people don't have a ton of dwarfs actually grow up while playing a fort so it wasn't really noticed.

Tunicate posted:

Because size is subjective, the only way they were able to analyze it was by tracking each dwarf's total blood volume.

Dr Pepper posted:

And somebody bothered to do this?

ImpAtom posted:

"And somebody bothered to do this" is Dwarffortress.txt

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.
Hey this thread is p funny

VanSandman posted:

I do recall at one point it was possible to make Dwarfs immune to fire by setting them on fire then extinguishing them once all their fat was burned off, because only fat burned properly.

Angry Diplomat posted:

If I recall correctly, a goon accidentally did this by managing to rescue a magma-charred dwarf miner via a legendary doctor with adamantine bandages, and was surprised when she hopped out of bed around a year later. There was a screenshot of her wounds screen that showed how absolutely every part of her had burned away except her bones (which were now completely wrapped in adamantine bandages). The guy put her in adamantine armour and sent her off to join the military; apparently she was literally impervious to all forms of injury because she didn't bleed or feel pain and had no flesh to injure, and she was wearing so many insulating and deflecting layers of adamantine that nothing could deliver sufficient force to crack her shambling, mummified bones.

e: I think I remember the poster saying that being Anakin Skywalker'd in a molten inferno had only given her a moderate unhappy thought and she was perfectly happy in her new career as an invincible skeletal hell knight

KM Scorchio
Feb 13, 2008

"If you don't find rape hilarious, you're a sensitive crybaby."
Reading about insane things occurring as byproduct of the underlying mechanics in DF will always be far more fun than actually trying to play it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous

KM Scorchio posted:

Reading about insane things occurring as byproduct of the underlying mechanics in DF will always be far more fun than actually trying to play it.

These screenshots of randomly generated DF books were made by goons, so I guess they can count for this thread: