Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

I do think maybe the juggalos should consider moving their march up because there might not be anyone left in government to be inconvenienced by them if they wait until september

I hope ed balls marches in solidarity

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

shut up cuck ryan and bend over for trump

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

they'll fit right in with the clowns in congress!!!!

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

So which one of you is Ben Jacobs?

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Karl Barks posted:

Nice

Jaminjami
Jan 26, 2015
this will be absolutely huge, by january 2018 we will all be juggalos.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!

Finally something Trump could bomb to make his approval ratings go up.

Jaminjami
Jan 26, 2015

SpaceGoku posted:

I do think maybe the juggalos should consider moving their march up because there might not be anyone left in government to be inconvenienced by them if they wait until september

I hope ed balls marches in solidarity
ed "juggles" balls

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Fix posted:

So which one of you is Ben Jacobs?

lastgirl i think

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Pollyanna posted:

Well I mean I'll cut back.

LOL, no you won't; it's like crack, when you do it once, you can never escape it.

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Al! posted:

lastgirl i think

Makes sense.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

I get the paranoia but I've worked with the student activism group while I was with Minnesota State College and University organization and they're solid. Figured someone here might want free stickers

riiight keep saying that.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Karl Barks posted:

now we know why barnam and bailey's is closing: all their clowns ran away to run for congress!!!!

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

SpaceGoku posted:

I used to find this guy kind of annoying but now I think I'd like to be friends with him if he's gonna rant and rave about how much trump and nazis suck

only if it doesnt involve weird rear end chanting into a webcam.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

yes im sure those twitter account will save us from the impending doom of turmp

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Doorknob Slobber posted:

shia lebouf apparently arrested for attacking a nazi

On Twitter, He Will Not Divide Us claimed the incident was sparked after a man made an anti-Semitic remark to LaBeouf, who is Jewish. In a short video – not recorded at the art installation – an unidentified man comes up to LaBeouf, says, "What's up," then, "Hitler did nothing wrong," after which LaBeouf shoves him.

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

jugglo's political beliefs for the most part are pretty cool.

it's all about fah-muh-lee

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Ok whoever suggested this Greg Gulman album where he talks about Trump. Well played.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
lol wtf

https://twitter.com/attackerman/status/824682950344245253

quote:

Gabbard’s trip raised alarms over a potential violation of the Logan Act, a federal statute barring unauthorized individuals from conferring with a foreign government involved in a dispute with the US. The US currently has no diplomatic relations with Syria.

quote:

Pelosi told reporters on Wednesday that she had no knowledge of Gabbard’s unannounced trip, which drew scrutiny over who arranged and paid for the travel.

“She hasn’t reported or brought anything to our office as far as I know,” Pelosi said at a press conference held before Gabbard’s revelation about her meeting with Assad.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
I am reorganizing my punch on site list to move juggalos down and trump voters up.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Agrajag posted:

shut up cuck ryan and bend over for trump

again it's basically a meaningless self-promoting gesture designed to keep the establishment caboose from disconnecting before the whole thing rolls of the cliff

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Louisgod posted:

THIS EPISODE OF BLACK MIRROR loving SUCKS

And the runtime is way too long

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

mannerup fucked around with this message at 08:04 on Feb 2, 2017

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

SpaceGoku posted:

juggalo march was planned a while ago but idk why they chose september

it might be because it's after the gathering and then like some kind of thing about their mythology

idk juggalos are cool now because they hate nazis so w/e, let them get their clown on however they want

the dsa is gonna be at the gathering to recruit

you guys laugh but in this hosed up timeline juggalos are the vanguard of white working class leftism

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Elephanthead posted:

I am reorganizing my punch on site list to move juggalos down and trump voters up.

you obviously missed one of my favorite things that ever happened in the democrats thread, where juggalos were declared the true vanguard of the revolution and branded anyone who made fun of them reactionary neoliberals

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

mannerup posted:

was kinda obvious with all the secrecy surrounding it and muted response on any details after reports came out on her visit to syria

Getting tips on waging war on your population I see.

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

If we get to see Trump ranting television about the "Juggalos threat", my life will be complete.

egoslicer
Jun 13, 2007
https://twitter.com/EENewsUpdates/status/824702379299864576

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

Agrajag posted:

yes im sure those twitter account will save us from the impending doom of turmp

Twitter controlled everything up to this point. What's stopping it now?

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE
How did juggalos not fade away with the 00s? Guess I gotta give them credit for their.. perseverance

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Trump: creating jobs for the future by increasing superfund sites.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

The Muppets On PCP posted:

the dsa is gonna be at the gathering to recruit

you guys laugh but in this hosed up timeline juggalos are the vanguard of white working class leftism

rear end dan 2020

Senf
Nov 12, 2006

I still can't get over this poo poo:

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Scent of Worf posted:

How did juggalos not fade away with the 00s? Guess I gotta give them credit for their.. perseverance

who cares juggalos are cool in my book now and im totally down with the clown. bash that fash

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

pathetic little tramp posted:

Isn't Faygo's big thing that they sell 3 litres?

I saw a 12oz glass bottle (!!!) faygo in a bougie mall craft candy store last week, think there may have been a shipping error

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

this was posted yesterday I think. hardcore wrestler Terry Funk talks about ICP

Terry Funk posted:

Insane Clown Posse. The Insane Clown Posse is a pair of rappers, Violent Jay and Shaggy 2 Dope, who paint their faces up like clowns. They're also completely insane and a couple of wrestling fans. They put out a videotape where they were commenting on old matches. One of the matches had me versus Abdullah the Butcher, and they kept knocking us and laughing at us. "Look at those two big goofs, acting like they're wrestling. Ha ha ha!" After I heard about that, every time someone told me they were going to see the Insane Clown Posse, I said, "Tell them if I see them, I'm going to go ahead and kick their asses! Goofy bastards, knocking me on a tape and using it without consent!" Of course, I wouldn't have known the Insane Clown Posse from Adam and Eve, if I'd seen them on the street. I sure wasn't listening to their drat music!

Finally, I got a call at the ranch from Sabu: "Terry, I've got the Insane Clown Posse here. They want to come and see you, but they don't know if you're mad at them or not."

"Well," I said, "bring the sons of bitches out here."

They had just finished a show in Corpus Christi, and their next one was in Houston, so they took their bus all the way from Corpus Christi to Amarillo, and then back down to Houston after they met me! I told you they were nuts! And so the Insane Clown Posse came into the house, and Vicki had some chili cooked up. They sat down and ate a bowl of chili apiece and talked to me. They said they wete sorry if I was upset over what they said on that tape, and we buried the hatchet.

Then, Violent Jay said, "Terry, we want to leave you some money for using that tape of you."

I said, "No, no, don't do that!"

"Yes, Terry, we're going to leave it under this jar, on this counter here!"

I kept telling them not to, but I walked into the next room before them. They followed me in, and told me they had to go. We said our goodbyes, and the Insane Clown Posse drove off in their bus. And I walked back into the other room, to get the money I knew they'd left. I have to tell you, I was excited. I was thinking, "Oh boy, I bet they left me twenty bucks, or maybe even forty," which would have just tickled me pink. I thought I'd have enough to pay for the chili, at least, and so I was really happy at the notion of having twenty bucks.

I went in there, lifted up the jar ... and there was four thousand dollars there!

And so let me tell you people something right now—I love the Insane Clown Posse! The next retirement match I have, they're going to be in the semifinal! They're the greatest band in the world, and I have all their records. Haven't got around to listening to them yet, but I have them here somewhere.

Later, I got a call that they wanted me to work at a show they were putting on, and I went. And I was amazed. Vince McMahon could learn a thing or two from the Insane Clown Posse, and I'm not lying. Those boys run a better show, and a smarter one, than even WWE does. It was a four-day event, held outdoors, about 40 miles from the middle of nowhere. They drew a total of about 11,000 people, and they were charging 180 bucks a pop, just to get in. And it's two guys! That's all it is! The Insane Clown Posse is a two-man outfit! I think of a posse as 20 idiots running around with rifles. But this was just two guys. It reminded me, in a way, of the show my father did, where his match with "Iron" Mike DiBiase was the only one on the card. They paid the people who worked for them a set amount, and then they split the lion's share of the proceeds, because they're the stars! Those two goofy bastards are two of the smartest people I've ever met! And it was the greatest place in the world to sell T-shirts. I had my Terry Funk T-shirts and was selling them when I wasn't wrestling. Well, those people were so smoked up on that marijuana, they didn't need much convincing.

Someone would walk by and see me and say, "Hey, Terry, how are you doin'?"

I'd say, "Come on over here and buy a shirt."

"Nah, Terry, I don't wanna buy a shirt."

"Oh, come on and buy a shirt!"

"No, I don't know, man."

"Oh, come on and buy a drat shirt!"

"Well, OK."

I didn't even wear my own shirt to the ring. I left my vest, my chaps and all that crap. I wore my Juggalo T-shirt, with the Insane Clown Posse on the front. I like to think of myself as the honorary third member of the Insane Clown Posse now!

FCKGW fucked around with this message at 20:53 on Jan 26, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

"Ebell proposes slashing #EPA staff to Nixon-era levels from 15k down to 5k"

to preserve the hiring freeze, the obsolete 10k EPA employees will simply be issued batons and integrated into the new 10k strong deportation force

efficiency.

• Locked thread