Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Marge, I'd like to be alone with the sandwich for a moment.

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...

CelticPredator posted:

Also, can someone add more to this? I don't know what to look up here, as that would take me to a very baised source, but I want to know where this came from.

It came from the mouth of the president.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tuxedo Catfish
Mar 17, 2007

You've got guts! Come to my village, I'll buy you lunch.

Anime Kunst

Magic Hate Ball
May 6, 2007

ha ha ha!
you've already paid for this
Speaking of anime, this morning I vomited a mouthful of bile for no reason, which is a great excuse for me to eat a bunch of ramen.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

FishBulb posted:

It came from the mouth of the president.

Where and when? I want to hear it for myself. Just so I can know. It's mostly the liberal part that's new to me.

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~

CelticPredator posted:

Also, can someone add more to this? I don't know what to look up here, as that would take me to a very baised source, but I want to know where this came from.

Voter ID laws are ineffective because voter fraud almost literally never happens, we've experienced less than 50 cases of voter fraud out of a billion votes. Republicans know they can never get poor or minority votes, so instead of appealing to those groups (which would mean changing the very nature of the Republicans to not being the worst people alive), they institute restrictive laws that prevent non-Republicans like poor people and Latinos from voting.

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

CelticPredator posted:

Where and when? I want to hear it for myself. Just so I can know. It's mostly the liberal part that's new to me.

You're not going to find anyone actually saying these words. You can about black people, though. http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2016/11/north-carolina-gop-brags-about-how-few-black-people-were-able-vote-early

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009

cinema?! pish posh, have you ever felt such exhilaration as when goku smited friezza?

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD
Sep 14, 2007

everything is yours

Snak posted:

this is the only thing I know about Totally Spies:

I hate it so much.

This is really funny.

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~

Magic Hate Ball posted:

Speaking of anime, this morning I vomited a mouthful of bile for no reason, which is a great excuse for me to eat a bunch of ramen.

My cat vomited a mouthful of bile when I gave her some liver meds the other day. She went to surgery today for a feeding tube, so she'll be okay.

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

X-Ray Pecs posted:

My cat vomited a mouthful of bile when I gave her some liver meds the other day. She went to surgery today for a feeding tube, so she'll be okay.

pet your cat for me

Carly Gay Dead Son
Aug 27, 2007

Bonus.

Magic Hate Ball posted:

Sounds like your humours are imbalanced. Was it yellow bile or black bile?

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...

FishBulb posted:

I saw a kid like 10 wear a shirt for one of these at San Diego comic con one year.

Guess which one.
Was his name sasuke sephiroth sullivan(-san)

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~

I will, she's out of surgery and apparently is doing very well!

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

Congratulations The One Concern!!!

You're addicted to Ivory!!

and...oh my...could you please...
oh my...

Grimey Drawer
I can't remember what state it was, but the Republicans in one state literally asked for research in what prevents black people from voting, and then implemented all of those things. They aren't even being subtle about it.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Watched both American Crime Story and Made In America and absolutely everyone, except for Marcia Clark and the Goldmans, comes across as huge assholes.

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!

glam rock hamhock posted:

I can't remember what state it was, but the Republicans in one state literally asked for research in what prevents black people from voting, and then implemented all of those things. They aren't even being subtle about it.
Sounds like North Carolina, though I'll admit to not having heard about the first part. NC suppressed the poo poo out of the black vote this cycle though.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

hooooly poo poo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FBmprSH0Ws&t=693s

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

I just realized Alex Jones sounds like Buck Turgidson.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Egbert Souse posted:

I just realized Alex Jones sounds like Buck Turgidson.

Really? Sounds more like the noise a horse's poo poo makes when it hits the pavement.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

I loved the scene in Arrival where the people watch not-Alex Jones rant about how the aliens are not to be trusted. The guy they got to play the not-Alex Jones is so spot on that for a second I thought it was a cameo.

FreudianSlippers fucked around with this message at 21:46 on Jan 26, 2017

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

Jenny Angel posted:

Honestly the ex sounds like a pretty cool person, I'm up for hanging out with anyone who storms off to scar some armadas

The C&C doesn't just plot like the only thing he's ever read or seen is anime and video games, he writes like he learned English from playing jrpgs. When it's just lyrics you can chalk it up to poetic license, fitting the meter, rhyme scheme, etc but the comics are exactly the same kind of syntax and word (mis)use to the point that they're unreadable even on a lark.

Lil Mama Im Sorry
Oct 14, 2012

I'M BACK AND I'M SCARIN' WHITE FOLKS
Every morning i meditate in my orgone box with my salt crystal butt plug while a 45 min supercut of Alex Jones saying "the globalists" plays.

Lil Mama Im Sorry
Oct 14, 2012

I'M BACK AND I'M SCARIN' WHITE FOLKS
Paging Jenny:

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/01/human-pig-hybrid-embryo-chimera-organs-health-science/

Photo of first pig-human (hogman)

Lil Mama Im Sorry fucked around with this message at 23:07 on Jan 26, 2017

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

I feel like this was a missed opportunity to post a picture of Alex Jones, Trump, whoever.

Toebone
Jul 1, 2002

Start remembering what you hear.
I just got back to the States after spending the week on a boat with no TV/internet, did I miss anything?

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

Toebone posted:

I just got back to the States after spending the week on a boat with no TV/internet, did I miss anything?

nah all is good

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~

Toebone posted:

La La Land was nominated for like a dozen Oscars, but other than that, poo poo's been pretty quiet.

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Marge, I'd like to be alone with the sandwich for a moment.

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...

Toebone posted:

My giant snorlax bean bag chair

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

It will grow up to be President

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!
Look at its little legs! Loooooook!! I want science to inject it into me so I can keep it warm and protect it until it's ready for this cruel world!

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

I'm going to write a screenplay about the Pigman's life and how he overcomes adversity and bigotry with sheer optimism.

Toebone
Jul 1, 2002

Start remembering what you hear.

FishBulb posted:

My giant snorlax bean bag chair

Awesome I will check that out later.

Samuel Clemens
Oct 4, 2013

I think we should call the Avengers.

That's nothing new. The government has been experimenting with pigmen since the 50s.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Egbert Souse posted:

I'm going to write a screenplay about the Pigman's life and how he overcomes adversity and bigotry with sheer optimism.

Kinda sounds like Ratboy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l28foMjmHis

therattle
Jul 24, 2007
Soiled Meat

Lil Mama Im Sorry posted:

Every morning i meditate in my orgone box with my salt crystal butt plug while a 45 min supercut of Alex Jones saying "the globalists" plays.

There was an inadvertently hilarious piece on goop recently about jade eggs for one's yoni which was master-level bullshit. Truly, crap of the highest order.

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011

Egbert Souse posted:

best be a musical.

Magic Hate Ball
May 6, 2007

ha ha ha!
you've already paid for this

Death By The Blues posted:

best be a musical.

K. Waste
Feb 27, 2014

MORAL:
To the vector belong the spoils.

I remember when my brother starred in a high school performance of that. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkosa4i2rfc

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

X-Ray Pecs posted:

Voter ID laws are ineffective because voter fraud almost literally never happens, we've experienced less than 50 cases of voter fraud out of a billion votes. Republicans know they can never get poor or minority votes, so instead of appealing to those groups (which would mean changing the very nature of the Republicans to not being the worst people alive), they institute restrictive laws that prevent non-Republicans like poor people and Latinos from voting.

Case in point: After instituting one of the most restrictive voter ID laws in the nation, Wisconsin Republicans passed legislation that rendered some state DMVs open for only one day per month.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuck Whitey
Nov 9, 2016

by SA Support Robot
I just emailed Henry Rollins asking for his take on Spencer getting wrecked. I will report back with results

• Locked thread