Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

GF(37) says she'd have sex with Obama

Face it, you're less of a catch than Obama.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.
That guy is such a loving weenie.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Leon Einstein posted:

That guy is such a loving weenie.

Unlike Obama, who could totally out-bone that man in a flat second

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed
Who wouldn't want a chance with Obama, the man is pure class

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Thanks, Obama

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

Pick posted:

Unlike Obama, who could totally out-drone that man in a flat second

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.
Why would a woman be attracted to a man that ascended to the most powerful position in the world? Fuckin Staceys.

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

54 40 or gently caress posted:

Who wouldn't want a chance with Obama, the man is pure class

you'd be a cuck not to let Obama gently caress your wife tbh

Tiny Deer
Jan 16, 2012

Haha 'my girlfriend told a joke and now my manhood feels small'.

Break up with her. For her sake. You're too old to act this stupid dummy.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Dude things a few months is LTR, he is not well-calibrated in matters of the heart.

Gerblyn
Apr 4, 2007

"TO BATTLE!"
Fun Shoe

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

hahahaha

My (20F) boyfriend (25M) is overweight, but is convinced that he's skinny because he "sees a fatter version of himself in the mirror."

This man is literally a Terry Pratchett joke. I can't remember the exact quote, but it was something like:

Jane was convinced she was anorexic, since every time she looked in the mirror, she really did see a fat person looking back at her.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

:sigh: not anymore

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
As I said in the r/incels thread, you got to be careful when you play the game of "5 dream shags"

Pick posted:

Patrick Stewart, Madeline Albright... Gloria Steinem... Brian Blessed, Mikhael Gorbachev

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

WampaLord posted:

Mirthless thinks that grown women operate like high school boys where you fight and then are best friends.

He also thinks that grown men should have hair like high school girls, so it all works out.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Here's another story that might bring back bad high school memories

quote:

My (18f) ex-boyfriend (18m--together about a year) did something violent and stupid in front of me and is now in real legal trouble. His and my parents and all friends are all blaming me. How do I communicate with them after this?

So background, Tyler (not his real name) and I have known each other since we were tiny. Our parents are best friends because our dads served in the Navy together. The retired to the same town and it was always joked that we would end up getting married. We were sort of friends for a long time but I'm way more introverted and he's seriously the most popular kid where ever he goes. We started dating junior year and although he was always doing stupid stuff (fighting, drinking, etc...) I was stupid and liked being in the "popular" crowd. My Mom and Dad adore Tyler and my dad even helped him get his spot at one of the military academies for college. I mean this when I say, just about everyone who meets Tyler, from teachers to coaches to everyone just loves him because he's funny, pretty smart and a good athlete.

So the incident which caused all this was earlier in the fall. I was driving. We had just pulled out of a bagel shop so I had a brand new huge cup of coffee. Before I even knew what was happening Tyler had taken my coffee and was throwing it out of the window screaming like "have some hot coffee dipshit!" Out of the corner of my eye I saw a person just drop to the ground. I was mortified. I could not believe what I was seeing. I went up to the place where I could turn around because I felt like I had to check on the person. Tyler screamed at me to drive away and I said no, so he jumped out of the car and ran. I pulled into the parking lot of the bagel place and ran to the person and found it was an older man just soaked in coffee and he had fallen down. I was so scared for him, I offered to call 911 but he said no that he would be ok. I begged him to let me help him but he kept saying no, that he just appreciated that I stopped. I offered to buy him new clothes and he said he would think about it so I left him my number and drove to school.

Well about half way through the day I was called into the principals office and there were two police waiting for me. They grilled me about what we had done and I started crying harder than I ever have and basically said it was all Tyler and that I was honestly trying to help the man (the man had given them my info and the police figured out how to find me). So the police let me go and called Tyler in and arrested him.

It has cascaded from there. He was arrested and charged with casualty with weapon (hot coffee) and is working its way through the courts. He was kicked off the soccer team and since he can't play his senior year, he very likely won't have the stats to play on the service academy team. And even that's if they don't take away his appointment if he gets convicted in the courts. The man is suing his family for a HUGE amount claiming that he suffered a concussion and heart trouble from the trauma of getting hit with coffee and falling down. There will probably me trouble after all is said and done. This was not a small incident.

Here's what really sucks...EVERYONE and I mean everyone is blaming me. My parents and his parents are saying I should not have turned around. My parents are furious that I spoke with the police without asking for a lawyer or calling them first (the police did not tell me this was even an option). Tyler's parents are furious for the same reason. Everyone in school is pissed at me because the star soccer player is kicked off and they are having a terrrible season. My dad is mad at me because he wanted Tyler to follow in his footsteps and all the work he did to help Tyler into the Academy will probably be for nothing. Tyler's parents are furious because they had to cash in their retirements to pay for lawyers.

This really hurts because no matter if I made mistakes (I probably did) NONE of this would have happened if he hadn't of thrown the stupid coffee. NONE OF IT!

I am basically a social left out now, and it feel like even so in my own house. The only person who is supporting me is my older sister (Tyler used to do tease her pretty heavily when she was going through puberty) but she's away at college. I do get to talk to her every night which has been my saving grace.

How in the hell do I even approach this? I didn't do everything right I admit but I also didn't start this. My parents hating me hurts the most, but feeling like poo poo at school really hurts too.

tl;dr: My ex boyfriend threw hot coffee all over a pedestrian from my car. I turned around and checked on the man which allowed the police to figure out who threw the coffee. Everyone, including my parents is blaming me for a lot of reasons. How do I talk to anyone about this if it seems everyone is against me?

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS

Tiny Deer posted:

Haha 'my girlfriend told a joke and now my manhood feels small'.

Break up with her. For her sake. You're too old to act this stupid dummy.
I presumed that it was her age and we don't know his. It's weird either way.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

What kind of crazy person, man or woman, doesn't want to bang Obama anyways?

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

I would go gay for Obama

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Gaunab posted:

I have good news and bad news, lady. The good news is you now know what people in your life are awful pieces of poo poo that you should never speak with again. The bad news is that is apparently literally everyone.

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
Tyler sounds like the sort of dude that would throw hot coffee on HER one day for not giving him a blowjob or something

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

What kind of crazy person, man or woman, doesn't want to bang Obama anyways?
No bueno if Mrs. Obama isn't there, as well.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

No bueno if Mrs. Obama isn't there, as well.

Im not sure what any goon can hope to add to that equation. Fetching sweat towels maybe?

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Let's be honest here, the Obamas are the best-looking couple that's ever been in the white house.

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Gaunab posted:

The sportsball is more important than anything

anything

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Gaunab posted:

this girl did nothing wrong and I hope everyone else in the story except the random dude who had his day ruined by an rear end in a top hat goes to prison

Barudak
May 7, 2007

SirSamVimes posted:

Let's be honest here, the Obamas are the best-looking couple that's ever been in the white house.

Excuse you but im Turgid for Taft.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Barudak posted:

I have good news and bad news, lady. The good news is you now know what people in your life are awful pieces of poo poo that you should never speak with again. The bad news is that is apparently literally everyone.

And people say small town America is so charming and nice. Least I'm assuming this is some lovely small town.

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

LethalGeek posted:

And people say small town America is so charming and nice. Least I'm assuming this is some lovely small town.

small towns are the only places that care this much about high school sports

i bet the town is 'famous' for their soccer team, lol

honestly, i'm just surprised the small town police didn't bury the charges and try to intimidate the old guy and the girl into changing their stories

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
Hell, I'd say President Obama is #1 dude Americans (or people worldwide period) collectively fantasize about most or very close to it.

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Gaunab posted:

Unfortunately, everybody important to you is a complete douchebag.

Stan Taylor
Oct 13, 2013

Touched Fuzzy, Got Dizzy

LethalGeek posted:

What was that rape town? Steubenville? I'm definitely getting those vibes from her story. Get the out of that bumfuck highschool town asap lady.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

Maybe that dude won't be able to join the military. She might have saved his life. :911:

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Her sister who ran away to college is at least a good person from the sounds of it, further enforcing the GTFO action she should be planning.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Sister is clearly the role model to emulate.

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:

Gaunab posted:

for everyone in this story but the OP and the victim

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Mirthless posted:

honestly, i'm just surprised the small town police didn't bury the charges and try to intimidate the old guy and the girl into changing their stories

Hes good at soccer, not a real sport (in America)

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

Gaunab posted:

from the comments

quote:

He's a dumbass is why but I don't know. He just does stuff like that I guess, like rip down peoples Christmas lights or a joke he and his friends play is to push shopping carts in a ditch because they know the special needs guy who works for Kroeger is afraid to go in the ditch to get them. He's just kind of like that. I don't have a good reason why he did it. We broke up so fast after it happened and I don't speak to him at school or when he comes to our house so I just don't know he did or what he was thinking.
dude sounds like a real catch

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Gaunab posted:

The terrifying part here is if he was with one of his other buds who would just drive away that dude would have been hosed with no recourse.

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Tolkien minority posted:

from the comments

dude sounds like a real catch

literally a violent sociopath who gets whatever he wants and god willing this will have some real inescapable legal consequences, insuring he spends the rest of his life in and out of the legal system instead of raping his way across america's college campuses

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Mirthless posted:

literally a violent sociopath who gets whatever he wants and god willing this will have some real inescapable legal consequences, insuring he spends the rest of his life in and out of the legal system instead of raping his way across america's college campuses

I sincerely hope this is both real and the dude he hit presses so many charges he could blow up a nazi dam because Tyler doesnt belong on the streets.