Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

i am completely immersed in darkness
as i turn my body away from the sun
Jesus I didn't realize Embiid was scoring that much in 25 minutes, I'm going to the store right now to buy Shirley Temple ingredients

It's weird to me that he can say "they would never go to the media" with a straight face. They also wouldn't have gone to the social media, although tbf that's partly because Paul Pierce doesn't understand how to do emoji and Kevin Garnett probably still uses a rotary phone

chunkles fucked around with this message at 01:27 on Jan 27, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
DeAndre and Klay I am super not pleased with being all-stars.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

attackmole posted:

Rondo is the worst player of the three and is a known locker room cancer but is somehow coming off as the smart and mature guy here. Life is strange.

https://twitter.com/KCJHoop/status/824775148855259137

Rondo is actually the least cancerous member of the team.

The young guys all work with that dude.

The Bulls problem is the Coach is trash and the front office is inept. But outside of Rondo who knows he isn't long for the team and org no one else wants to say it.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
The rule of "subtract about 5 million from every contract signed last season if you're still having trouble understanding the inflation" applies. Wade was a pretty decent signing for the Bulls, it's not like Klay Thompson was out there and they said "nope" and signed Wade instead.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

chunkles posted:

Jesus I didn't realize Embiid was scoring that much in 25 minutes, I'm going to the store right now to buy Shirley Temple ingredients

It's weird to me that he can say "they would never go to the media" with a straight face. They also wouldn't have gone to the social media, although tbf that's partly because Paul Pierce doesn't understand how to do emoji and Kevin Garnett probably still uses a rotary phone

Meh. Once someone else sends presses the button, all else is fair game is probably what Rondo is thinking.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations

Tae posted:

DeAndre and Klay I am super not pleased with being all-stars.

Also, Draymond.

When was the last time there was a rookie as good as Embiid? (or am I letting the SAS Embiid hype get to me?)

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
kemba \:unsmith:/

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

Was gonna say Davis but he was scoring way less his rookie year.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Lol KG and Rasheed on TNT saying players need to keep that stuff in the locker room and not bring it to the media. Also, Rasheed is blaming social media. He has turned into an old man.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Spacebump posted:

Also, Draymond.

When was the last time there was a rookie as good as Embiid? (or am I letting the SAS Embiid hype get to me?)

He's legitimately one of the most impactful rookies we've had in a while. If you're looking to temper that, he's older and been involved in the NBA longer than most rookies, and this particular class was pretty young (post high schoolers allowed) to begin with. I'd still say it's impressive what he's doing, though.

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

Coaches are dumb. Where's Embiid?? Gobert?? Klay over Cj? Draymond at all?

lmbo

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

Full on war.

Wade clappin' back.

https://twitter.com/MichaelSwander/status/824764967597412352

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer

udonis haslem is legit. that guy always seemed to take care of business.

that's all.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Wow. This is the best/most modern locker room feud yet. Lol at Wade thinking he isn't past his prime.

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/JoelEmbiid/status/824778571679948800

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream

Feeling really good about my vote for biggest disaster in my Zogo Poll

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

That's not even remotely real

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

https://twitter.com/JoelEmbiid/status/824777205905494026

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch
The first reply is the guy saying its a joke guys, jesus

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream

Cool Buff Man posted:

The first reply is the guy saying its a joke guys, jesus

I wanted to believe too much

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

Time posted:

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

twitter legand

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

Time posted:

Yeah, understandable. A more beautiful world is always something to believe in

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

Yeahhhhh Kemba made it

I'm so happy with that, I love Kemba very much and he deserved it

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

look on the bright side, there's a good chance that whatever wade does next will actually be stupider than that fake instagram

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

Cool Buff Man posted:

Yeah, understandable. A more beautiful world is always something to believe in

In my defense, I don't have IG and couldn't see that first response in the screencap :)

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

No gobert is a travesty honestly. Hes amazing.

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/THEKIDMERO/status/824780083881771008

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Wade is going to petition the front office to trade for Haslem. Haslem will then act his own private Charles Oakley for cracking heads

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
Embiid was robbed and now he will never get that date this year

Also Rondo is a dumb little bitch but he's absolutely right with that statement.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
the bulls unironically need to sign perk

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

haha some idiot Kings fan on Twitter said we can't trade both Malachi and WCS for Jimmy Butler because they both finally started playing well. We have two nice wins in a row and fans start acting crazy.

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

https://twitter.com/THEKIDMERO/status/824787538783174656

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

WhyteRyce posted:

haha some idiot Kings fan on Twitter said we can't trade both Malachi and WCS for Jimmy Butler because they both finally started playing well. We have two nice wins in a row and fans start acting crazy.

i looked at clutchfans today and apparently it's time to trade ryan anderson and sam dekker

i don't even think they've lost three games in a row this season

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!

chunkles posted:

i looked at clutchfans today and apparently it's time to trade ryan anderson and sam dekker

i don't even think they've lost three games in a row this season

The Rockets should trade Ryan Anderson regardless, to be fair

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

Millsap went from most underrated to most overrated player real quick

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

chunkles posted:

Per36 he's currently the 5th leading scorer in the league.

And if it wasn't for his reduced minutes, I think there would be a very good argument that he should be DPOY.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
I think Twitter is the worst social media platform ever invented but I'm eternally grateful for those of you who scour it for good posts and leave them in this forum. Thanks for your hard work.

Embiid got robbed. I think he got rookie taxed by selection.

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
Nighttime is the greatest due to his amazing name. MILLSAP. Most likely a family of hardy lumberjacks, or carpenters. I wonder what it means, probably something coo-

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

Tae posted:

The Rockets should trade Ryan Anderson regardless, to be fair

they're a pretty mediocre team offensively without gordon or anderson. unless they got one of the handful of stretch 4s that could replace him it'd probably make them worse.

they should figure out how to swap his salary with gordon's though

• Locked thread