Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

Lastgirl posted:

yep that sounds like GPD alright, they're incredibly anal which given in a college town is somewhat self-explanatory but drat.

they also removed the nazi's name from the original articles because he was getting death threats

i wonder if one of the threats was from ed balls?????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

SKULL.GIF posted:

reminder that piss nazi is building multiple "special prisons" along the border for our 12 million undocumented immigrants and is turning ICE and police officers everywhere into his personal gestapo

Yeah, law enforcement in the U.S. will soon be asking everyone, "papers please".

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Lastgirl posted:

yep that sounds like GPD alright, they're incredibly anal which given in a college town is somewhat self-explanatory but drat.

"the man says there was a third assailant which he could not identify due to her circular fighting style"

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

The Brown Menace posted:

I wonder if Bannon leaves a little pause every time before and after he mentions kushner

when you're talking with Bannon, if you ever mention a jewish name you have to do an echo at least three times or he doesn't acknowledge that you said anything.

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE
https://twitter.com/braddjaffy/status/825031135793135616

holy poo poo russia is bad lmao

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Pence status: Duggared

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

Who can fully fathom why dopey Donald would start alliterating in a statement about the horrendously horrid holocaust?

:shrug:

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

radical meme posted:

Yeah, law enforcement in the U.S. will soon be asking everyone, "papers please".

Smelly, dumb Kolech scum

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

The holocaust didn't affect Trump, so you can't really expect him to express specific empathy for the victims.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Moundgarden posted:

This is what I was looking for, more or less trying to figure out the best way to approach internet libertarians about this topic even though it's probably pointless, namaste

Like I said, I'm no expert or even close but just a quick read popped up that obvious "2016 wasn't much hotter than 2015 but 2015 was significantly hotter than 2014 but 2015 doesn't count because of reasons even though those reasons don't apply to 2016... so why doesn't 2016 count?" I'm sure someone more knowledgeable than me would pick out a lot more but that was just the common sense/critical thinking thing that first popped out to me without even going and following his links to see if his claims were true. Just inherent deception present solely from his own article.

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋

mannerup posted:

full statement

I don't know guys, this seems pretty well written and coherent for a Trump statement. That being said, anything over 140 characters and isn't a complete lie seems "well written" for him.

Yes, Trump, Nazis sucked. At least you seem to understand that.

Quorum
Sep 24, 2014

REMIND ME AGAIN HOW THE LITTLE HORSE-SHAPED ONES MOVE?

comingafteryouall posted:

coastal elites will finally get there's.

gonna go roll coal to help out.

The electoral college will finally be shattered when the coastal elites set up New New York in the Poconos, Washington-in-Exile in West Virginia, Chicago Nova in Ohio, and migrate the entirety of New Orleans to the Ozarks in a kicking rad jazz parade

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Moundgarden posted:

they also removed the nazi's name from the original articles because he was getting death threats

i wonder if one of the threats was from ed balls?????

LOOK AT THESE GUYS BEATING UP A NAZI, THEIR NAMES AND AGES

LOOK AT THAT

ANIMALS

SHAME

:geno:

Al! posted:

"the man says there was a third assailant which he could not identify due to her circular fighting style"

:ssh:

Lastgirl fucked around with this message at 18:32 on Jan 27, 2017

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

Holy gently caress. One free wife beating a year? What a deal!

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Pooky posted:

I don't know guys, this seems pretty well written and coherent for a Trump statement. That being said, anything over 140 characters and isn't a complete lie seems "well written" for him.

I hope we find personal writings after his death, and they are all super introspective and eloquent.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

This article on OH towns trying to legislate against undocumented has so many good quotes its just worth reading the whole thing: https://www.washingtonpost.com/busi...m=.e9d38d49e56c

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

theyre just trying to catch up with the US

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Pooky posted:

How many wives can I have in Russia?

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Better get my wife beating card punched before the end of the year. That poo poo doesn't roll over.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/SkyNews/status/825031356581187588

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 days!

Pooky posted:

*appoints nazis to highest levels of influence in the US government and rides a wave of xenophobic idiocy into office*

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

The Human Crouton posted:

As many as you want, as long as they all fit into the biggest one.

V- His is better -V

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

The Human Crouton posted:

If you beat your Russian wife hard enough, she splits open and there's a smaller wife inside

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Scent of Worf posted:

holy poo poo russia is bad lmao

smack 'er around a little, just no bruises or broken bones da? be reasonable cmon

knobgobblin
Oct 28, 2010

got a bone to pick

Feminasty Slut posted:

Better get my wife beating card punched before the end of the year. That poo poo doesn't roll over.

then why are we paying for this plan then? what a ripoff

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

I thought Winston Churchill was anti-Nazi. :confused:

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Pooky posted:

I'm confused. Is it "one free beating a year" or is it "you only get to cause considerable harm once a year but you can smack her around all you want"?

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Winston Churchill advocated shooting striking miners in the street. What a strong leader. Powerful.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

can't say I'm bothered much by the people in charge of keeping Trump safe being dumb and incompetent.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

rear end cobra posted:

Your revised dem options 2020:

Lindsay Graham
Vicente Fox (probably as American as Ted Cruz dont worry)
Hillary Clinton 2020!
Cory Booker
John Wayne Gacy
Andrew Jackson
Al Franken (I'd honestly choose Al Franken rn)

Fox2020!

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

well if that shits the bed there's always fire axes and animal masks

50 blessings.

fire axes? we can do better than that http://www.coldsteel.com/products/axes-tomahawks.html

get your weapons now while the planes and trucks still go, imo

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
#FuckWall

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
Fwiw i think Devos gets 52 votes in the senate, but its probably on party lines. It's a safer vote for Manchin, Donnelly and Heitkamp than Tillerson or Sessions is.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
Please Mr. Presidential I can't take much more of this winning

Day 8 and every day the volume knob is at 11, its drowning everything else in a sea of piss

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

I assume he was talking about the bust but I'm going to pretend he is that retarded that he forgot who he was standing next to

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Schnorkles posted:

Fwiw i think Devos gets 52 votes in the senate, but its probably on party lines. It's a safer vote for Manchin, Donnelly and Heitkamp than Tillerson or Sessions is.

haha!

bye public schools!

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Admiral Ray posted:

haha!

bye public schools!

the funding for schools in this country is done almost entirely at the state and district level. It's one of the problems.

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

STAC Goat posted:

I'm confused. Is it "one free beating a year" or is it "you only get to cause considerable harm once a year but you can smack her around all you want"?

You get 1 beating a year as long as it doesn't cause "substantial bodily harm" without risk of ciminal liability. It's a fine of $500, max 15 days in jail. 15 days in jail sounds like a vacation from that bitch wife if you ask me.

Tasers don't cause "substantial bodily harm" right? These people are going to zap the poo poo out of their wives.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raiad
Feb 1, 2005

Without the law, there wouldn't be lawyers.

As Trump is a reincarnation of America's founder George Washington, May is a reincarnation of Britain's founder Winston Churchill

• Locked thread