Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
beepsandboops
Jan 28, 2014

loquacius posted:

Well, sir, I'm Jordan Rivers, and these are the Foggy Bottom Boys, out of Cottonillia, Mississippi. Fongs of falvation to falve the foul.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

This is how your posting feels.
🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥

War Wizard posted:

There's a lot of butt hurt guys that are super upset they didn't get a say in their circumcision. I'm really not particularly sure why it matters, I've always figured they just fetishize how uncut looks.

It's a real issue, but they try to pretend like it's the work of some cackling feminist cabal instead of just being a cultural norm that ordinary people don't give much thought. It's not like progress is a zero-sum game.

Voyager I fucked around with this message at 22:03 on Jan 27, 2017

DMCrimson
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost

A better press conference would start with him saying "please leave the room if this will offend you"

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

David Rowe:

Bill Leak:

Opposition Leader Bill Shorten on the left, Shadow Treasurer Chris Bowen on the right.
Conservatives are arguing that in order to stay competitive with Trump's America, Australia needs to slash its company tax rate.

Skippy Granola
Sep 3, 2011

It's not what it looks like.

Voyager I posted:

It's a real issue, but they try to pretend like it's the work of some cackling feminist cabal instead of just being a cultural norm that ordinary people don't give much thought. It's not like progress is a zero-sum game.

I'm not happy about feminists collecting foreskins to use in their creepy woman-rituals

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Trump is Blaze Glory?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HlGuEGi1Hc

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

DMCrimson posted:

A better press conference would start with him saying "please leave the room if this will offend you"

hahaha holy poo poo. Nice.

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

this is amazing, I love the super vulgar style of Brittoons applied to the current situation here.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

ACRE & EQUAT posted:

they say he's as wide as four pigs, he's got a retractable fingers so's he can grope you better, and you know what, he has four hairs, two to comb over and the other two are sort of backup hairs, and he's got hands the size of buttercups, and for some reason he doesn't terribly fear creating a new stamp act, and he has a cash magnet in his wallet so's if you're made of money he can attach himself to you, and instead of a mouth he's got four arses

Dougal being a Trump voter does make a certain amount of sense.

Shangri-Law School posted:

If Trump's presidency kills off "both sides are the same" for all time it might be worth it. This would of course require the sacrifice of Ted Rall, but I think that's a sacrifice worth making.

You say we'll sacrifice him, but who would take him?

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

Death Ray
Jan 20, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 6 years!)

Ol Standard Retard posted:

this is amazing, I love the super vulgar style of Brittoons applied to the current situation here.

Just for fun: Dancin' Donald with more stages!

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Death Ray posted:

Just for fun: Dancin' Donald with more stages!

Oh lordy it's fantastic.

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

War Wizard posted:

There's a lot of butt hurt guys that are super upset they didn't get a say in their circumcision.
I don't think you quite understand how a circumcision works. :v:

Plan Z
May 6, 2012

Trapezium Dave posted:

Bill Leak, on :australia: STRAYA DAY :australia: :

Is the whole "PC TUMBLR SJW" just starting to hit Australia right now? A bunch of Australian Youtubers and comedians I liked all of a sudden can't shut the gently caress up about it and blame their tanking viewership on the same target.

Plan Z fucked around with this message at 01:52 on Jan 28, 2017

Coatlicue
Sep 14, 2012

it doesn't matter
how fast or how far,
you're still runnin' like a fool

Haha wow this is dumb.

The most straw of straw femininsts.

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

War Wizard posted:

There's a lot of butt hurt guys that are super upset they didn't get a say in their circumcision. I'm really not particularly sure why it matters, I've always figured they just fetishize how uncut looks.

Removing the foreskin has no benefit unless you're suffering from a specific medical problem, not in a world where "running clean water" and "condoms" exist.

And it causes severe trauma to babies, makes the glans less sensitive, makes the penis more susceptible to injury and makes jerking off harder - and that's when nothing goes wrong and they don't lop off a chunk by accident and there's no infection.

You'd have to be opposed to masturbation with a religious fervor to think it's a good idea once you know the facts.

It's needless, awful surgery for babies that's routinely done for no reason other than tradition, and it should have been banned for decades by now.

... now I don't get how feminism is stopping this in any way, or why women supposedly are against men on this topic.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

endlessmonotony posted:

Removing the foreskin has no benefit unless you're suffering from a specific medical problem, not in a world where "running clean water" and "condoms" exist.

And it causes severe trauma to babies, makes the glans less sensitive, makes the penis more susceptible to injury and makes jerking off harder - and that's when nothing goes wrong and they don't lop off a chunk by accident and there's no infection.

You'd have to be opposed to masturbation with a religious fervor to think it's a good idea once you know the facts.

It's needless, awful surgery for babies that's routinely done for no reason other than tradition, and it should have been banned for decades by now.

... now I don't get how feminism is stopping this in any way, or why women supposedly are against men on this topic.

big silent hill fan here 👆

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes

endlessmonotony posted:

there is an issue that affects specifically men, thus contradicting the well-known fundamental conjecture of feminism that "women are the only people to ever have problems, all the problems that exist are ones that effect only women, no men are ever allowed to be sad"

SwitchbladeKult
Apr 4, 2012

"The warmth of life has entered my tomb!"

Angepain posted:

there is an issue that affects specifically men, thus contradicting the well-known fundamental conjecture of feminism that "women are the only people to ever have problems, all the problems that exist are ones that effect only women, no men are ever allowed to be sad"

This is the best summery of the MRA mindset I think I've ever seen. I'm going to use this in the future.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
Then when you try to explain "Feminism is against patriarchal influence, not men" they just plug in their ears and run away screaming "BUT THEN WHY AREN'T THEY EGALITARIANS?!!?!"

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

endlessmonotony posted:

Perfect username for the post, thanks for your oh-so-important input on this loving vital matter that really brutally impacts so many people.

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

Somfin posted:

Perfect username for the post, thanks for your oh-so-important input on this loving vital matter that really brutally impacts so many people.

Nothing can truly matter unless it is the most important issue in the world

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Somfin posted:

Compared to other derails this seems like a really weird one for some of you to get really mad/defensive about. Circumcision is dumb and bad, is that controversial?

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Ularg posted:

Compared to other derails this seems like a really weird one for some of you to get really mad/defensive about. Circumcision is dumb and bad, is that controversial?

Have you not seen the circumcision derails on these forums before?

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
I guess I haven't seen how bad it could get, fair enough.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Marty Two-Bulls is selling t-shirts.

Here.

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Does turning someone on mean something else?

Moktaro
Aug 3, 2007
I value call my nuts.

tequilaunicorn posted:

Mods please change my name to K.G. B.EYONCE, tia

This was cute but he really missed a trick by not throwing in "Ted Nugent" at the end. :v:

FaradayCage
May 2, 2010

Ol Standard Retard posted:

Agreed.

A new standard of incisiveness is needed to combat the new standards of decency, integrity, and competence.

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

This is how your posting feels.
🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥

Somfin posted:

It's you, you're the rear end in a top hat.

I don't want Marty-Two bulls on a T-shirt, I want them in technicolor on the side of a van.

Pentaro
May 5, 2013

Donald John Trump's The Art of the Deal. :haw:

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/NYDailyNews/status/825163020833869826

"It's a powerful symbol. Don't want to overuse it."

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
We would get the picture without the poorly added tear. Was that necessary or did Kelly design the cover?

FaradayCage
May 2, 2010

Pentaro posted:

Donald John Trump's The Art of the Deal. :haw:

prime shitthatdidnthappen.txt material.

Although, much like Ben Carson's "I stabbed a man" rhetoric...I have no idea who it's supposed to appeal to.

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused

FaradayCage posted:

Although, much like Ben Carson's "I stabbed a man" rhetoric...I have no idea who it's supposed to appeal to.

Its one of those stories people tell you about their child hood that's supposed to shows how they were flawed in a way you'd expect from a child, but at the same time shows potential that they realize later in their life. Except there's nothing impressive about that story so it just makes Trump look stupid for thinking it was memorable.

I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono

FaradayCage posted:

I've met the kind of scum that this appeals to. They think that taking advantage of others at every opportunity is a sign of strength and good business sense

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

A HUNGRY MOUTH posted:

How can juggalos go on like this, when the real insane clown posse . . . is in the White House!!!

Looks like those insane clowns in Congress did it again . . . what a bunch of insane clowns

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

Turtlicious posted:

Does turning someone on mean something else?

Yes, to old people it means to make them happy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

• Locked thread