Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
omg u are handling thatte doge without gloves? arent u afraid u will catch an infection of the cuteness :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

omg u are handling thatte doge without gloves? arent u afraid u will catch an infection of the cuteness :ohdear:

it's too late, son...it's too late for all of us. even you. tell the others i love them BUT NOT AS MUCH AS THIS CUTE BABBY OMFG

beans is already feeling jealous. i brought the little car carrier out of storage to clean it and beans sat on it and barked at me, because THAT'S HERS even though belongs to literally every dog i've ever had/fostered and has never been problematic before now. oh beans.

Subjunctive

✨sparkle and shine✨

I had a bouv growing up, he was a very very good dog.

Nooner

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Hi everyone, happy almost weekend!!! (:

FluffieDuckie

hi nooner!

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Subjunctive posted:

I had a bouv growing up, he was a very very good dog.

ME TOO. we found it on the side of the highway and he was the Very Goodest Best Boy that we ever have and i still miss him. he liked to bring me pieces of pipe that he dug up from the yard, like "LOOK I FOUN THIS IN THE YARD I THINK IT'S IMPORTANT" and it would be a terra cotta sewer pipe, or a huge piece of lead city piping that was never properly taken up when we replaced everything else he dug up.

Nooner posted:

HI NOONER!!! do you have any posts you wanna make here before someone in The Other Place keeps you down? also go look at all the pets, they are good.

femcastra

If you want him,
come and knit him!
Today we had some cool ducks visit us. I think there were some bugs or ants after the rain.

Nooner

AN A+ OPSTER (:
some good looking ducks.

There have been a bunch of turkeys in my parents yard lately cause they live in the middle of no where, actual wild turkeys look nothing like the wild turkey on the bottle.

They also had a peacock in the yard one day but he didnt do the horney feathers :sigh:

FluffieDuckie

god that's a good sig nooner. you should try harder to get to post more with a sig like that

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
someone should make this into a gif/avatar for nooner

http://i.imgur.com/czO2XYi.mp4

edit: sorry i can't make it smaller

:ohdear:

Nooner

AN A+ OPSTER (:
lol anythign is better than this dang ol' poop. Im still salty that it isnt even original and another guy has same one

FluffieDuckie

Nooner posted:

lol anythign is better than this dang ol' poop. Im still salty that it isnt even original and another guy has same one

yeah you'd think they'd at least make a flamingo with a poop hat or something

Elusif

It has been nearly 4 hours and my cat hasn't returned. I hope he is OK.

BIRDCON 2017

this is the best i could do with <100 kb

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

BIRDCON 2017 posted:

lol this is awesome

FluffieDuckie

lmao

FluffieDuckie

if i were a mod and i was mad at nooner that's the one i'd totally use

Nooner

AN A+ OPSTER (:
lol yea prob buy that when i get home

Elusif

Cat has returned. Emergency ended.

The Bananana

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

Cat has returned. Emergency ended.

*blows out candle light vigil*

Elusif

The cat returned at the 4 hour 30 minute mark to consume massive quantities of cat food.

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

The cat returned at the 4 hour 30 minute mark to consume massive quantities of cat food.

howe utterlye feline

vanisher

Nooner posted:

Heya Nooner!!

vanisher

BIRDCON 2017 posted:

omg :eyepop:

Elusif

Oi fd what's with the creepy effigy in your sig

vanisher

Oi fd what's with the awesome play-doh recreation in your sig, and how can I get one

Fixed

Elusif

But... why doesn't it have eyes?

Dinosaurmageddon

by zen death robot
That's a PDFD from the look of it! Well crafted, too!

Nooner posted:

Hiya neighbor ! Ditto~

alnilam

10 minutes too late :(

City of Glompton

BIRDCON 2017 posted:

lol

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

alnilam

tao of lmao

the kitten wearing a tutu drinking from a syringe on /aww is probably the greatest thing i've seen in my entire life

tao of lmao

fuckin look at that

https://i.imgur.com/uYqZ5wd.gifv

tao of lmao

pictured: me and the first cup of coffee

FluffieDuckie

omg

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

omfg bottle babby cat

femcastra

If you want him,
come and knit him!

omg the cutest

Fanky Malloons

Is your social worker inside that horse?

ladybeard mcflurry posted:

look at this dumb idiot today

needs more spops imo

:krad: sig brought to you by the amazing & beautiful vanisher, feat. Helle Woods, artisinally designed by Death Sext !!!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Fanky Malloons posted:

needs more spops imo

right? good news: he butt got good spops. otherwise he just looks like a grumpy old man forever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fanky Malloons

Is your social worker inside that horse?

ladybeard mcflurry posted:

he butt got good spops.

POST THEM

POST THE BUTT SPOPS

DO IT

:krad: sig brought to you by the amazing & beautiful vanisher, feat. Helle Woods, artisinally designed by Death Sext !!!