Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Akett
Aug 6, 2012

Jughead

Digamma-F-Wau
Mar 22, 2016

It is curious and wants to accept all kinds of challenges

Akett posted:

Jughead

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
Juggs is still the best nickname.

Bell_
Sep 3, 2006

Tiny Baltimore
A billion light years away
A goon's posting the same thing
But he's already turned to dust
And the shitpost we read
Is a billion light-years old
A ghost just like the rest of us
:vince:

whowhatwhere
Mar 15, 2010

SHINee's back
'naughty By Nature

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
Holy gently caress

Roland Jones
Aug 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Upda- Uh, Allison? That, uh, that doesn't seem like a good idea.

AriadneThread
Feb 17, 2011

The Devil sounds like smoke and honey. We cannot move. It is too beautiful.

oh, what could possibly go wrong?

Tendales
Mar 9, 2012

Roland Jones posted:

Really bad ideas have been working well so far, no reason to stop now.

White Coke
May 29, 2015
I look forward to seeing how this will backfire on Incubus. I doubt he'd be that bothered with it, but maybe now he can only dress up like an anime.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Allison gonna be a real a magical girl.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
oh dear

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

That's the way Allison, Do The Thing and then deal with The Consequences as they come.

Poltergrift
Feb 16, 2014

"When I grow up, I'm gonna be a proper swordsman. One with clothes."
Okay, so Incubus is Tuxedo Mask. Maya and Juggs are probably Neptune and Uranus. And we've previously established which members of the main party are which Sailor Scouts.

When is Allison going to get her talking cat and time-traveling future daughter?

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink
Above all else, seek power.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
Poor show Allison.

Should've bargained with him a bit more, gotten him to throw in a few goodies to sweeten the pot like a fancier, newer spaceship or something.

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006
Well, when you're offered wish validation by occult powers, there ~is~ a procedure to be followed.

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

:marc:
Doth thou desire the power? My fist is the divine breath! Blossom, o fallen seed, and draw upon thy hidden powers!! Grant unto thee the power of the glorious 'Mother of Destruction'!"

DrakePegasus
Jan 30, 2009

It was Plundersaurus Rex's dream to be the greatest pirate dragon ever.

Hey Alluka

What is it In-B?

Become kinguka

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

White Coke posted:

I look forward to seeing how this will backfire on Incubus. I doubt he'd be that bothered with it, but maybe now he can only dress up like an anime.

she just said if he tries to gently caress her over she'll kill him herself there's no question of how it's going to backfire on him

Cowcaster fucked around with this message at 04:42 on Jan 28, 2017

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver

Cowcaster posted:

she just said if he tries to gently caress her over she'll kill him herself how else could this possibly backfire on him
And he knows perfectly well that she will eventually be capable of doing it, too. Incubus is the only one who has always believed Allison was the inheritor, as much of a smug bastard as he's acting he doesn't strike me as an "underestimating" type. He probably sees the end of the current order coming and is trying to make himself indispensable to the eventual ruler of creation.

The eventual conflict will probably come when she insists on him becoming a complete vassal to her and he asks her to, you know, just leave him and his seventh of creation alone, in exchange for all the help he gave.

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

Why'd Incubus agree to a deal that ends with him being killed? :confused:

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

"Oh, so that's how the Art works. Okay, thanks. Here, have your emissaryness back. Bye!"

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Roland Jones posted:

Hmm, nothing could ever go wrong with this decision, I back it 100% Allison

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Archenteron posted:

Doth thou desire the power? My fist is the divine breath! Blossom, o fallen seed, and draw upon thy hidden powers!! Grant unto thee the power of the glorious 'Mother of Destruction'!"

Been a long rear end time since I read that last...

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

Because he's okay with dying if it means his boredom is cured in the process. Being immortal does that to an entity if they're not consumed with greed, vanity, fear, or anger.

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Art note: Abbadon, I'd do some lines on the neck in panel six so it looks more like she's twisting around naturally and less like she's exorcist-ing it.

Poltergrift
Feb 16, 2014

"When I grow up, I'm gonna be a proper swordsman. One with clothes."

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

He'll just restore from the backup he just implanted in Allison's soul flame.

Benson Cunningham
Dec 9, 2006

Chief of J.U.N.K.E.R. H.Q.
For whatever reason, I thought she was threatening to kill herself if things went awry, not incubus.

Is late on set dyslexia a thing?

Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

my posts are as bad the Current Releases review of Gone Girl

"gently caress, I'm used to having to haggle for this poo poo, I haven't baked in the ironic backdoor yet. Oh well, I'll just take it as it goes!"

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006

Phy posted:

Been a long rear end time since I read that last...

may its invocation not drat this excellent exploration of a fantasy world to a similar fate: the entire universe coming apart at the seams when the production company ran out of budget, resulting in a desperate attempt to cover the important bits of the remaining two thirds of the story using enough time and money to maybe do a sixth of it satisfactorily.

(for those of you who have not played Xenogears, imagine that for the rest of Kill Six Billion Demons Solomon David, Gog-Agog, Mammon, Jadis, and both Nyave and Princess ceased to be characters. they are still drawn in the background. they just never say or do anything. also it all finishes up inside of three months. Xenogears was written to be a love letter to giant robot anime. Courtesy of the above issue, it ended up being a tragically perfect love letter to giant robot anime.)

Tendales
Mar 9, 2012
I would actually be amused if Incubus just enjoys Allison being Allison so much that he never even tries to betray her.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

No Pun Intended
Jul 23, 2007

DWARVEN SEX OFFENDER

ASK ME ABOUT TONING MY FINE ASS DWARVEN BOOTY BY RUNNING FROM THE COPS OUTSIDE THAT ELF KINDERGARTEN

BEHOLD THE DONG OF THE DWARVES! THE DWARVEN DONG IS COMING!
Fighting devils by moonlight; finding Zaid by daylight ; always running from the real fight; she's the one they call alli-soon

No Pun Intended fucked around with this message at 11:34 on Jan 28, 2017

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
allison you furious loving idiot

BravestOfTheLamps
Oct 12, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy
She's not a real person, she will not read your frustrated post.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
i am so happy you got that as your avatar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Tollymain posted:

allison you furious loving idiot

Being a furious loving fucks fueled idiot is a part of being royalty.