Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

I have 33 points I think. SK have to win and then beat VP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

I'm kind of still blown away by the vp turn around. They went 12-3 down on the heavily favored side, getting totally poo poo on with 1 opposing guy nearly hitting 30 kills by the end of the half and they turned it around and won in regulation just like that. What the gently caress. I'm guessing like almost anyone else would be done by the half after getting wrecked that hard. It wasn't like running it back on a ct favored map. They should have gotten blown out.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Goofballs posted:

I'm kind of still blown away by the vp turn around. They went 12-3 down on the heavily favored side, getting totally poo poo on with 1 opposing guy nearly hitting 30 kills by the end of the half and they turned it around and won in regulation just like that. What the gently caress. I'm guessing like almost anyone else would be done by the half after getting wrecked that hard. It wasn't like running it back on a ct favored map. They should have gotten blown out.

VP's CT side is just terrifying.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Goofballs posted:

Exactly. I was pegging them to win, but it was hard not to want North to win from that Overpass performance.

WHICH WAS ALSO MY FIRST GODDAMN DROP!!!!

Finally. 3 loving Majors.

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

nah man if they can turn it around after that they deserve it. More than anyone. To quote Duke Nukem, Balls of steel.

canoshiz
Nov 6, 2005

THANK GOD FOR THE SMOKE MACHINE!
http://imgur.com/a/4lGvX

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

I'm aware of 12-3s happening before but turning it around in major quaterfinal on what should be the weak side is pretty impressive. I'm sorry for you if you thought how passe scorelines like that have happened before.

canoshiz
Nov 6, 2005

That wasn't the point of the post, I just thought it was funny that this 12-3 curse is a thing. Of course VP is nuts for turning it around massively in the deciding map of the quarterfinals of a major.

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

canoshiz posted:

That wasn't the point of the post, I just thought it was funny that this 12-3 curse is a thing. Of course VP is nuts for turning it around massively in the deciding map of the quarterfinals of a major.

and on the poo poo side. Cobblestone is the most t-sided map. CT aggression is suicide. Its run whatever execute you want and you can but vp will shut each and every one of them down when any mistake means out of the major not just pro league.

Like the biggest thing in that list is lumi taking fnatic to 12-3 but fnatic get the ctside of old inferno. That's a score that can be run back. That shouldn't be ct cobblestone. You should be done.

Goofballs fucked around with this message at 05:39 on Jan 28, 2017

FetalDave
Jun 25, 2011

Moumantai!
Two from that mill goonman last night I think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4T42HykTYU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XAk0faLc4k

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

He isn't aiming even close to them in the first video wtf

nftyw
Dec 27, 2006

It is a game... where you will put your life on the line.
Lipstick Apathy
So like, do you think the UMP is going to get hella nerfed in the aftermath of Atlanta? Or maybe they'll rework SMGs in general esp. the Bizon and MP7?

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

nftyw posted:

So like, do you think the UMP is going to get hella nerfed in the aftermath of Atlanta? Or maybe they'll rework SMGs in general esp. the Bizon and MP7?

Probably not!

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

They half have their place. Like the main guns will always be m4, ak and awp and the smgs/shotguns are what you take in anti eco/desperation rounds. I can see the ump getting more expensive because of the armor pen or movement accuracy getting destroyed (preferable) but its not like anyone would ever buy it in preference to a main rifle in anything approaching a full buy round. What you don't want though is smgs being less effective than a 500$ pistol because then all you have over a second round force up is utility.

CLARPUS
Apr 3, 2008
Seeing that.
Seeing as.

Just don't gently caress with pistols heh

stump collector
May 28, 2007
cravy: im flying to nyc
cravy: and loving ur wife

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Goofballs posted:

They half have their place. Like the main guns will always be m4, ak and awp and the smgs/shotguns are what you take in anti eco/desperation rounds. I can see the ump getting more expensive because of the armor pen or movement accuracy getting destroyed (preferable) but its not like anyone would ever buy it in preference to a main rifle in anything approaching a full buy round. What you don't want though is smgs being less effective than a 500$ pistol because then all you have over a second round force up is utility.

The ump should not be nerfed in any way. Its the best gun and I love it.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Mr. F! posted:

The ump should not be nerfed in any way. Its the best gun and I love it.

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy
why would anyone play CS sober?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVou3kMWMm0

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.

Goofballs posted:

and on the poo poo side. Cobblestone is the most t-sided map. CT aggression is suicide. Its run whatever execute you want and you can but vp will shut each and every one of them down when any mistake means out of the major not just pro league.

That's not true. Cobble has become CT sided after they added the ramp at B.

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

When are they going to add unranked 5v5? Has anything been said about this by valve?

canoshiz
Nov 6, 2005

Feels loving bad man

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

He did go nuts on Cache though.

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

3 spinbotters in DM, all three got a VAC auth error within 5 minutes. Why do they even bother? :v:

Xenaero
Sep 26, 2006

Slippery Tilde
vac auth error doesn't mean they got banned tho, just that they arent connected to vac servers, could be that the cheat disables the connection improperly so they get booted anyway

Bohemian Nights
Jul 14, 2006

When I wake up,
I look into the mirror
I can see a clearer, vision
I should start living today
Clapping Larry
Also completely legit people (not saying that these people who are literally spinbotting are legit, though!) get vac auth errors all the time, it's annoyingly common though I guess it has been a little while since I've seen it impact an actual game

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

don't BM virtus pro

Bohemian Nights
Jul 14, 2006

When I wake up,
I look into the mirror
I can see a clearer, vision
I should start living today
Clapping Larry

dex_sda posted:

don't BM virtus pro

i'm a virtus.bro till the day I die

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Bohemian Nights posted:

i'm a virtus.bro till the day I die

same my friend

Fusion Restaurant
May 20, 2015

canoshiz posted:

Feels loving bad man

That score line next to the intimidating photo makes the latter rly not work

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
Wait, so the winner of SK/Faze (so... SK) has to play another BO3 today? That's rough.

Audax
Dec 1, 2005
"LOL U GOT OWNED"

RyokoTK posted:

Wait, so the winner of SK/Faze (so... SK) has to play another BO3 today? That's rough.

Yeah, but they also had a whole extra day off. You win some you lose some.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
i played against kjaerbye in a retakes server on thursday and fragged him once when he was looking the other way. other than that, he blasted me in the face about 12 times in a row as i could only hit him for 66 in 3

stump collector
May 28, 2007
i hope fox destroys his former teammates tbh

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
I know Faze has no chance against SK really but goddamn I would just love to see it. I like Karrigan as a player and seeing them just have a monster run in the playoffs would be pretty awesome.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
if you think about it, the building has been named after the stand in for the greatest team in the world...all planned imo

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Allu is going to wreck SK, not kiddings. :finland:

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

stump collector posted:

if you think about it, the building has been named after the stand in for the greatest team in the world...all planned imo

really makes u think

stump collector
May 28, 2007
K 1 O

e: k 4 0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

:vince: THE PROBLEM :vince: