Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Solice Kirsk posted:

Eh, I was imagining much larger cakes. If they were all different thats actually not too bad of an idea. Though for the life of me I can't think of a time I've had a piece of wedding cake since I was a kid. Weddings are for drinking and dancing. Having to watch toasts and father/daughter dances and cake cutting are the worst parts of a wedding.

Those are theirs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Solice Kirsk posted:

Eh, I was imagining much larger cakes. If they were all different thats actually not too bad of an idea. Though for the life of me I can't think of a time I've had a piece of wedding cake since I was a kid. Weddings are for drinking and dancing. Having to watch toasts and father/daughter dances and cake cutting are the worst parts of a wedding.

Do those two look like they're gonna do a lot of dancing?

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I for one am surprised they can stand up unassisted

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

Solice Kirsk posted:

You ever been to a Catholic wedding? The 3 hour wedding mass makes the father/daughter dance positively exciting.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
Doesn't lesnick also have thousands and thousands of Internet posts archived from the late 90s early 2000s full of fascists and creepy rapey sex comments?

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Dienes posted:

You ever been to a Catholic wedding? The 3 hour wedding mass makes the father/daughter dance positively exciting.

3 hours weddings made sense when you live in pre-industrial times and no one had any other poo poo to do besides till the fields and die of the plague. In modern times, they need to cut that poo poo down to under half an hour because I got poo poo to do.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Megabound posted:

He's done nothing but get bigger since

Is this the Star Citizen guy? You'd think he could afford something nicer with all the nerd money he fleeced.

This seems like two people who couldn't make up their mind what they wanted, and the end result becoming really mediocre. If they wanted to do something nerdy, they probably could have instead of five sad round Safeway cakes with vending machine toy cake toppers.

In the end the results were a mediocre kludged together mess, much like Star Citizen itself :allears:

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Who was the goon that would post those A Wyatt Mann cartoons and be all "hey look at these crazy things" but it was really obvious all he wanted to do was post racist cartoons. He'd get banned, then come back a few months later, and do the same thing over again. I remember he once said "I have more money and Ips than the mods have bans". I feel like that was BigPeeler?

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out
BigPeeler really wanted to tell decently-crafted stdh stories, too. Also 50 Foot Ant. And Martin Random, the fecal lasagna storycrafter.

The great age of stdh on these forums, gone but not forgotten :patriot:

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Panfilo posted:

Is this the Star Citizen guy? You'd think he could afford something nicer with all the nerd money he fleeced.

This seems like two people who couldn't make up their mind what they wanted, and the end result becoming really mediocre. If they wanted to do something nerdy, they probably could have instead of five sad round Safeway cakes with vending machine toy cake toppers.

In the end the results were a mediocre kludged together mess, much like Star Citizen itself :allears:

No, he's the Star Citizen guy's biggest fanboy. Who now works for him.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

AlbieQuirky posted:

BigPeeler really wanted to tell decently-crafted stdh stories, too. Also 50 Foot Ant. And Martin Random, the fecal lasagna storycrafter.

The worst part about 50 foot ant threads were the goons who seemed to legitimately believe the nazi ghosts were real. I get suspending your disbelief a little bit but come on.

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

I'm glad the cheeto is sad.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
That man has a scowl to put Nixon to shame.

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

CelticPredator posted:

I'm glad the cheeto is sad.

It warms my soul a little too. To paraphrase an old cynic whose name I don't remember, he wanted this job, and now he's going to get it, good and hard :angel:

shame about him taking everything else to hell with him

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

I am the feet

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion

SatansOnion posted:

It warms my soul a little too. To paraphrase an old cynic whose name I don't remember, he wanted this job, and now he's going to get it, good and hard :angel:

shame about him taking everything else to hell with him

H.L.Menken said, "Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.'

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Figured it was either him or Will Rogers. Thanks!

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

AlbieQuirky posted:

Oh that's right, BigPeeler was the guy who always had some crazy story to tell.

I choose to believe that these kinds of things are purely for the wearer to jackoff to himself.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Resting bitch face is a real problem in this country. And next to him is Melania.

FAROOQ
Aug 20, 2014

by Smythe

twistedmentat posted:

I choose to believe that these kinds of things are purely for the wearer to jackoff to himself.

you've misgendered the undesirable.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

AlbieQuirky posted:

Who was the one who had all these stories about working in a rundown hotel and after one person living there died, he went into their room and found they'd fashioned a gigantic sybian by coring out their mattress and attaching an old deodorant can with a condom on it to their bedsprings?

The Sezza
Feb 18, 2007

Wheat Loaf posted:

Who was the one who had all these stories about working in a rundown hotel and after one person living there died, he went into their room and found they'd fashioned a gigantic sybian by coring out their mattress and attaching an old deodorant can with a condom on it to their bedsprings?

JoeyVapes and the What The Christ Moments thread.

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Pip-Pip old chap! Last one in is a rotten egg what what.

Who had the incredible stories about the flaming garbage truck?

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

BANDAIDS DON'T FIX BULLET HOLES

cakesmith handyman posted:

Who had the incredible stories about the flaming garbage truck?

Bruiser

Psychobabble!
Jun 22, 2010

Observing this filth unsettles me
While we're on the subject of old threads, what ever happened to the awkward sexual encounters thread? It was fun.

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Taking the term "Koopaling" to a whole new level since 2016.
That could probably be rolled into this thread. I can't imagine a goon sexual encounter to be anything but AUG.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
I don't think anything could possibly top the awkward meowing boner peace-out, so it probably just atrophied.

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous
Don't have a link to the thread, but it made it to the frontpage.

quote:

Well, it wasn't so much as 'sexual,' given that it's a goddamn pissing irritating platonic I-love-her-but-she-doesn't-look-at-me-in-that-way relationship, but having a morning 'hello hello' hug, while we're on holiday together. She shifted a little, and I came.

While fully clothed.

Goddamn I've not lived that one down yet, even though she's never mentioned it since. I like to think my "well does that count as losing my virginity " remark post-cleaning helped, but something tells me it didn't.

quote:

My current fling/long-term humpee will always excuse herself to the bathroom before sex or foreplay to do a check -- make sure her period didn't come, things are fresh, she doesn't have to pee -- and it's starting to really irritate me.

We've had all the red-winging and poo poo-dicking moments, and she's got too many trust issues for decent bondage, so it's come to this. I so desperately want something new with her that I'm trying to get her drunk enough that she forgets, and I'm hoping she'll accidentally piss on me while screwing.

I've never really had a urine fetish either and don't really think I do. I just love uncharted territory so much.

For some reason she thinks the idea is just silly, preposterous and laughs it off. Though I do sneak a stream onto her every now and then when she's rinsing off after we shower together, and boy is that little thrill there for an instant.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
AUG Thread: I'm hoping she'll accidentally piss on me while screwing.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Was that the thread where a goon claimed he had a threesome with a girl and her mom?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Psychobabble! posted:

While we're on the subject of old threads, what ever happened to the awkward sexual encounters thread? It was fun.

I made like 3 or 4 entries to that thread....and I wasn't even close to done with my embarrassing sex stories. I'm.....I'm not good at sex.

Mustached5thGrader
Oct 1, 2011

My mother won't let me grow a goatee.
I was eating a girl out and the muppet babies theme started playing on my itunes and I laughed into her pussy

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
Just listen to this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29T4kF6PPkQ

This guy is purestrain AUG. Listen to as much as you can (though the whole thing is worth it), and then listen to 8:45-8:55 at the very least.

His tears are delicious.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Mustached5thGrader posted:

I was eating a girl out and the muppet babies theme started playing on my itunes and I laughed into her pussy

Thank you for this, the mental image had me giggling like an idiot.

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

Breetai posted:

Just listen to this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29T4kF6PPkQ

This guy is purestrain AUG. Listen to as much as you can (though the whole thing is worth it), and then listen to 8:45-8:55 at the very least.

His tears are delicious.

okay i tried listening but didnt make it past like 90 seconds, then i reread your post and listened to the indicated time and he says he lives with his mother and his siblings and needs to pay for groceries

he doesnt cry or anything, as a matter of fact it seems like the most reasonable part of the rant

what's your game?

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

twistedmentat posted:

Sometimes they congregate

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

im pooping! posted:

okay i tried listening but didnt make it past like 90 seconds, then i reread your post and listened to the indicated time and he says he lives with his mother and his siblings and needs to pay for groceries

he doesnt cry or anything, as a matter of fact it seems like the most reasonable part of the rant

what's your game?

It's the 10 least offensive seconds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost
I liked the passive-aggressive begging for likes and subscribes at the end

Also the main body of the thing is him whining about how ugly people have it hard in the most incoherent way possible

• Locked thread