Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Yinlock posted:

also we just had a loving decade of stephen "Loophole Dictator" harper so don't pretend i'm zooming around on a rocket chair in the garden of eden over here

I'm sure that Trudeaus gov will put that professor who doesn't use gender pronouns away in jail real soon.

Ed balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

Dawg you have your own country hahahahahah

Stop reading this thread for entertainment hahaha

Go live your wonderful life

really

are you really doing the Canadian Meltdown now

i argued with you for like 2 posts dude

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

i got nothin', it's not like this would be a surprise that this would happen.

the fact that liberals and the DNC are still going by the old rules of civility and "facts" is kinda funny though

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Yinlock posted:

really

are you really doing the Canadian Meltdown now

i argued with you for like 2 posts dude

You don't got anything better than the meltdown meme either huh.

So let's see. You're constantly posting that "but her emailss" picture even though you're not even in America and then you say I'm melting down for pointing this out. Lol get a grip dawg

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

I'm sure that Trudeaus gov will put that professor who doesn't use gender pronouns away in jail real soon.

Ed balls

nobody cares about gender pronouns

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

"Still think they'd be a better President than Trump" is a bar so easy to clear, you'd have to burrow underground to not clear it.

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Agrajag posted:

nobody cares about gender pronouns

I know buddy.

My libertarian family thinks the profesor is gonna Locked up by the evil Canadian government tho.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

You don't got anything better than the meltdown meme either huh.

So let's see. You're constantly posting that "but her emailss" picture even though you're not even in America and then you say I'm melting down for pointing this out. Lol get a grip dawg

2 posts dude, this is just sad

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

Relevant Tangent posted:

You were wrong then, and you're wrong now.

Sure, keep telling yourself that.

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003

comingafteryouall posted:

"Still think they'd be a better President than Trump" is a bar so easy to clear, you'd have to burrow underground to not clear it.

literally every single republican candidate would be better by leaps and bounds

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

fkn yardbird

Mariana Horchata fucked around with this message at 15:26 on Jan 28, 2017

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

hallebarrysoetoro posted:

literally every single republican candidate would be better by leaps and bounds

ted cruz
ben carson

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

The Ape of Naples posted:

I still like Hillary and think she'd be a better president than Trump.

on the night of her abject and humiliating defeat, which we will now all pay for for the rest of our lives, she sent that half-assed warlock podesta out in her stead to tell the wailing, shrieking multitudes of the hillfolk that their abuela couldn't be bothered to face up to her failure. when she finally bothered to make her accession speech, she told her followers to capitulate totally to the orange menace. since then, she's done nothing but ramble the woods and hang out with her fellow millionaires.

unless you're a millionaire donor she's incapable of regarding you as human. she's failed every test of leadership to which she's been subjected. she's a lying crooked incompetent who spent more time attending Hamilton showings last year than campaigning in the rust belt. abandon from your poo poo-caked idol, dehumanize, and face to bloodshed

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

arguing with yinlock TOP TIP: just call me a dumb fucker instead, that's pretty damning and 100% true

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 1 minute!
has anyone pointed out yet that we are in a full on constitutional crisis

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

GET OUTTA MY LIFE CHYNA

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Bad morning

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Holy poo poo

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Baloogan posted:

ben carson

Oh yes please

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

This is almost unbelievable

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Al! posted:

in this thread yes a lot

i'm guessing the public's sentiment about this is "i sure hope someone else does something about this"

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

Baloogan posted:

ted cruz
ben carson

just the concept of a ben carson presidency is a sweet balm for the spirit in these days of gently caress

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Louisgod posted:

GET OUTTA MY LIFE CHYNA

these people fill me with existential dread

like how do you live a life like this when you think like that in such a very small narrow scope

he wakes up everyday and is obsessed about chyna and then goes back to bed to repeat.

"Sorry muslim guy who is from china, but you'll just have to get your award in the mail, America is busy being great again."

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe

Louisgod posted:

GET OUTTA MY LIFE CHYNA

That guy's feed is a goldmine of stupidity

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 1 minute!

Yinlock posted:

in this thread yes a lot

i'm guessing the public's sentiment about this is "i sure hope someone else does something about this"

well yeah in this thread i mean like someone who more than 500 assorted lurking n posting weirdos reads or listens to

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

FistEnergy posted:

That country is a goldmine of stupidity

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

triple sulk posted:

Holy poo poo

Rumor has it that Trump is in the running for best Russian Foreign Actor.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Lastgirl posted:

he wakes up everyday and is obsessed about chyna and then goes back to bed to repeat.

she was the ninth wonder of the world

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Al! posted:

idk i thought all the posts yesterday with some dark comedy peppered in drove this home~

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

this comedy/tragedy seesaw is exhausting

the fact that he can turbofuck the country but consistently fails at going full nazi is some merry-go-round

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

I can't decide if Donald Trump's tweets would be more funny or less funny if Twitter gave him more characters for each tweet.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

FistEnergy posted:

That guy's feed is a goldmine of stupidity

https://twitter.com/SWintersMusic/status/825269245978275841

lets not dismiss him completely, we could use the Redcaps to tear the Bush administration apart first...

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

FabioClone posted:

I can't decide if Donald Trump's tweets would be more funny or less funny if Twitter gave him more characters for each tweet.

less, because there's big delays between tweets so it's obvious he hunt-and-pecks

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Agrajag posted:

i got nothin', it's not like this would be a surprise that this would happen.

the fact that liberals and the DNC are still going by the old rules of civility and "facts" is kinda funny though

that's it

when they go low

we go lower

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

Teriyaki Koinku posted:

Rumor has it that Trump is in the running for best Russian Foreign Actor.

You know there's going to be a shitload of people making GBS threads on him during the Oscars. Instead of just doesn't ignoring it and letting the usual Fox news people tut tut about Hollywood liberals, he's gonna waste three days yelling about it on Twitter, TV interviews, etc. Maybe he'll sign an EO proclaiming the Oscars overrated and failing with terrible ratings.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 1 minute!
I guess it goes back to the fact that most of the media is currently pretending that the federal government isnt literally unravelling because hell look theyve got a guy over there who says its not unravelling and thats as good as any other opinion

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Lastgirl posted:

these people fill me with existential dread

like how do you live a life like this when you think like that in such a very small narrow scope

"Sorry muslim guy who is from china, but you'll just have to get your award in the mail, America is busy being great again."

What gets me is you drat well know they shop at Wal-Mart every other day and wear, eat and use everything they get from China.

A co-worker was asking me what exactly we get from Mexico. Our group took the two minute walk to the Cash and Carry down the street (I think these are national?), went into the produce section and I pointed out how almost all the produce in the fridgerated section is imported from Mexico. Bag of 6 green bell peppers for $3, for example.

People have no idea where their poo poo comes from and how dependent we are on other countries.

Louisgod fucked around with this message at 15:30 on Jan 28, 2017

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Al! posted:

I guess it goes back to the fact that most of the media is curren

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 1 minute!
What if that documentarian really is a terrorist? Whos to say?????????????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Al! posted:

• Locked thread