Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kainser
Apr 27, 2010

O'er the sea from the north
there sails a ship
With the people of Hel
at the helm stands Loki
After the wolf
do wild men follow
Norman Osborn doesn't leave home without his shades.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nehru the Damaja
May 20, 2005

Holy hell Iron Fist is nuts.

I've already shifted a ton of gear from Daredevil to him because with almost no gear at all he was landing brutals better than geared out DD. HP totals are a little rough at this point but I'll figure out a gearing situation that fixes that.

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

Love letter is such a good artifact now

Also that gobbo stacking is amazing

BabyFur Denny
Mar 18, 2003

Saint Freak posted:

Mmm, look at that health bar jump. Just need to get like two of those in a row.

http://i.imgur.com/n9LDcgQ.gifv

teach me how to hawkeye

Sion
Oct 16, 2004

"I'm the boss of space. That's plenty."
step 1 - stand in melee range

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text
47k health, 95% damage reduction while using a power that has a higher tooltip than most ults. Balanced

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord

Sion posted:

step 1 - stand in melee range

+25% damage in melee range is no joke!

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

Jusupov posted:

47k health, 95% damage reduction while using a power that has a higher tooltip than most ults. Balanced

Benjammin J. Grimm "The Thing"

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

Lux Aeterna posted:

Love letter is such a good artifact now

Also that gobbo stacking is amazing

love letters for everyone imo

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

i just played beast for a bit on tc

he's not bad?

taser drone stacking like its my job

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Like a hollow-point bullet
Straight to the head
I never missed...you

Lux Aeterna posted:

i just played beast for a bit on tc

he's not bad?

taser drone stacking like its my job
It's OK, they still have until Thursday to gently caress him up for no apparent reason.

ransome
Dec 27, 2012

Cosmic, Baby!
http://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/310577/test-center-cosmic-artifacts

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

Tanya's Love Letter with +1 all on top of it...

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

hopefully they make a cosmic reroll recipe where you can take those 100 cosmic upgrade tokens and use them to reroll the affix on a cosmic artifact

good news is that aside from the +1 all most of those stats are defensively oriented and not gamebreakingly new chase items (aside from 20% medkit reduction lololol)

it'll be interesting to see if they cave and let you upgrade current ones also. i think they should let you for a crazy cost if your roll is good but we'll see

Scoss
Aug 17, 2015
+1 for new stuff to find I guess

-2 for steering the game even deeper towards "nothing matters except bosses" and more reason to never leave CMM

Scoss fucked around with this message at 01:11 on Jan 29, 2017

Mover
Jun 30, 2008

Right, but it's not like Spidey or Emma are gonna complain about another 2k to their defensive stat of choice. I almost wonder if they shouldn't make it a flat +percentage chance to dodge/small amount of mitigation instead just to keep defense->offense conversion more in line

dblankenship81
Mar 1, 2013
Just in case anyone else is farming cube shards to get some free costumes before they go away forever...

Cosmic terminals give no shards. If you red first, then green you can get one from each run. If you green first though it won't give you one from red.

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

that's quite a bit of defensive stats, you could basically roll a Perseus on a full artifact set

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

living laser is currently bugged and dropping WSJs instead of his artifact and Doc Oc is bugged not dropping any at all

malhavok
Jan 18, 2013
Dur/Str just getting better and better.

Mover
Jun 30, 2008

Wow--sad to see Gaz supporting rhino horn trading. Though most civilized countries had outlawed it :(

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

I think my favorite is the Stealth proc on Hood's item. % chance to stealth on hit, then immediately unstealth because you're dealing damage (30s cooldown); pretty accurate flavor text on that item

also according to gaz, there's another affix on Venom's artifact that is bugged and not showing up the tooltip right now

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

dblankenship81 posted:

Just in case anyone else is farming cube shards to get some free costumes before they go away forever...

Cosmic terminals give no shards. If you red first, then green you can get one from each run. If you green first though it won't give you one from red.
You can also run red twice and get both.

dblankenship81
Mar 1, 2013

Ghostlight posted:

You can also run red twice and get both.

Ah, didn't know that. Thanks .

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

I played gib's goblin build and lol is it ridiculous

Hauki
May 11, 2010

what's a good ferrous person build these days

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Bathe me in your cleansing light~
all missiles all the time

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Like a hollow-point bullet
Straight to the head
I never missed...you
So Angela and Blade are both receiving updates, which will be on TC next week. In addition to various power changes, they're both getting new primary resources: Ammo for Blade, which depletes until it's empty and then recharges back to full, leaving you unable to use spenders in the meantime (sword/glaive powers don't use Ammo), and Heven's Fury for Angela, which builds up slowly over time, triggering a buff when it's full that causes her powers to consume some of it on use to instantly refresh their cooldown; they're always free to use otherwise.

There's a third character that'll also be getting a "moderate-sized update" along these lines, but we don't know who yet.

Edit: links to the changelogs for Angela and Blade (see also the post preceding it).

MMAgCh fucked around with this message at 08:57 on Jan 29, 2017

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011

MMAgCh posted:

So Angela and Blade are both receiving updates, which will be on TC next week. In addition to various power changes, they're both getting new primary resources: Ammo for Blade, which depletes until it's empty and then recharges back to full, leaving you unable to use spenders in the meantime (sword/glaive powers don't use Ammo)

This is exactly how Ammo works for Punisher, and similar to Voltage for Black Widow.

quote:

and Heven's Fury for Angela, which builds up slowly over time, triggering a buff when it's full that causes her powers to consume some of it on use to instantly refresh their cooldown; they're always free to use otherwise.

This is similar to HT's Heat and SW's Chaos.

A Bystander
Oct 10, 2012
I left the game a long time ago (I think close to 2 years now), but is this game still fun or just dead? That is, is Punisher still fun to mess around with?

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011

A Bystander posted:

I left the game a long time ago (I think close to 2 years now), but is this game still fun or just dead? That is, is Punisher still fun to mess around with?

idk about the rest but Punisher is Real Bad

A Bystander
Oct 10, 2012

Cease to Hope posted:

idk about the rest but Punisher is Real Bad

hosed up, but I can believe it. Is the guild still around or did everyone end up dipping?

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011

A Bystander posted:

hosed up, but I can believe it. Is the guild still around or did everyone end up dipping?

GROOT FORCE is still out in force

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

I'm the developer who took a character who already has a blood resource mechanic and who doesn't use a gun in the majority of his moves and says "yes, his primary resource should be ammunition".

Darke GBF
Dec 30, 2006

The cold never bothered me anyway~

A Bystander posted:

hosed up, but I can believe it.

is this a motherfucking JOJO reference????

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

Ghostlight posted:

I'm the developer who took a character who already has a blood resource mechanic and who doesn't use a gun in the majority of his moves and says "yes, his primary resource should be ammunition".

do you know how to dress yourself or do you just roll around on the floor of your home until enough stuff sticks to you so you aren't indecent?

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Sure, you just open up your coat on the bed, spread a t-shirt on the inside, then slide it around your cylindrical processed meat body.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Yeah dummy I THINK you mean a SERUM mechanic - Blade doesn't drink blood he's a good guy LOL

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

He has bloodlust but he never acts on it cos he meditates

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text
My question is what is to stop a player from farming gear for a different Charachter with out having to pass it through cosmic trial