Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

Squizzle posted:

sounds like her life got flipped

turned upside down

hosed up if trued balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

BONGHITZ posted:

Post more titty gifs

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Day 9 and he's caused 2 major intl incidents . This one is major major

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

So no change?

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

Reminds me of Berserk.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Teriyaki Koinku posted:

Reminds me of Berserk.

So Trump is Griffith?

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

artist's rendering of calexit

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

fits my needs posted:

Well we are hosed either way unless the U.S. military starts falling apart as minority enlisted might not like following white officers into combat against a majority-minority state.

Remember when what I just wrote would be considered the craziest fan fiction?

*barron trump stares into a snowglobe*

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

Argentum posted:

lol friendly reminder that our education system makes loads of money from nickle and diming international students and now they won't be able to do that. the college bubble is gonna go *poooooop* :greencube:

My Republican friend always makes a good point that it feels like colleges use the flow of tuition money from loans to continue to raise tuition. This is especially bad at for-profits but it's also a crutch for non-profits. If we continue in this cycle, we're never going to actually address the real problem of college affordability because colleges don't have to address their own financial inefficiencies.

I wouldn't jump to conclusions without evidence, but it is a little fishy that tuition has started to rise exponentially?

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

"if you think about it both sides are evil" I say as Trump ties the noose around my neck

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Horseshoe theory posted:

So Trump is Griffith?

"You must choose one sacri-"
"Tiffany."

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

Argentum posted:

lol friendly reminder that our education system makes loads of money from nickle and diming international students and now they won't be able to do that. the college bubble is gonna go *poooooop* :greencube:

:rip: students studying abroad for winter quarter.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/tparsi/status/825405243567513600

TRUMP?? Y / N (circle 1)

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

mannerup fucked around with this message at 07:55 on Feb 2, 2017

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

lol it would be loving electronic intifada as well

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
If there's one positive thing that can come out of this, is that it pretty much shows the Americans who can read and write that their entire conception of america and it's norms and values were an illusion that had no hard constitutional protections, now the ruling classes have shed their pretend skin and showed their full terminator skeleton that it turns out that america can easily flip the switch and take an insanely awful turn at a moments notice. it's really a shame that the kind of republican and democratic led incrementalism that led up to the trump disaster went unnoticed, now you guys really are in trouble of becoming really a police state with an unchangable government thanks to the two party system and the gerry-mandering.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Horseshoe theory posted:

So Trump is Griffith?

Trump is the fat king who tries to rape his daughter before transforming into a screaming slugman

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

This ARG for the Handmaid's Tale is so lifelike!

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

https://twitter.com/gdebenedetti/status/825426318309335040

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Al-Saqr posted:

If there's one positive thing that can come out of this, is that it pretty much shows the americans who can read and write that their entire conception of america and it's norms and values were an illusion that had no hard constitutional protections, now the ruling classes have shed their pretend skin and showed their full terminator skeleton that it turns out that america can easily flip the switch and take an insanely awful turn at a moments notice. it's really a shame that the kind of incrementalism that led up to the trump disaster went unnoticed, now you guys really are in trouble of becoming really a police state with an unchangable government thanks to the two party system and the gerry-mandering.

its Jerry Mandering and he is my friend

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

"Things have consequences?"

- super genius Donald trump

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!
Reminder that the State Department is currently rudderless in the middle of this diplomatic international crisis. :stare:

:tif:

Teriyaki Koinku fucked around with this message at 20:48 on Jan 28, 2017

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Teriyaki Koinku posted:

Reminder that the State Department is currently rudderless in the middle of this diplomatic international crisis. :stare:

welcome to interesting times. may i take your order

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Squizzle posted:

sounds like her life got flipped

turned upside down

*rushes into empty living room* where the human rights

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Has Exxonmobil been approved by the senate yet?

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

how's the market doing now that every single business that deals outside the US has had their feet cut off

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Augus posted:

how's the market doing now that every single business that deals outside the US has had their feet cut off

It's Saturday

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Oh I'm sure they gave him glowing reviews

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

tadashi posted:

My Republican friend always makes a good point that it feels like colleges use the flow of tuition money from loans to continue to raise tuition. This is especially bad at for-profits but it's also a crutch for non-profits. If we continue in this cycle, we're never going to actually address the real problem of college affordability because colleges don't have to address their own financial inefficiencies.

I wouldn't jump to conclusions without evidence, but it is a little fishy that tuition has started to rise exponentially?

it's because historically the states provided tuition support subsidies to their public universities

that ended during the bush years and poo poo has skyrocketed since as even blue states can't afford it anymore. everyone who whines about financial inefficiencies and administration salaries and expensive student leisure complexes doesn't know what the gently caress they are talking about as those things have little to nothing to do with the tuition increases.

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

Horseshoe theory posted:

So Trump is Griffith?

He made Phantasia real when he got inaugurated with us all living in an 'alternative fact' reality now, so... yes!

Quick, someone photoshop Trump's face onto Griffith.

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Who's Zodd the Immortal (since he was the best Berserk character)?

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

euphronius posted:

No but he will. Rubio already gave him the green light out of committee.

I can't believe people thought Rubio would have done the right thing.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

legit stomach turning tho

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Yes. It's happening. A sovereign nation that we consider a major ally is going to tell us to gently caress off and get out.

What now Mr. President.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

SKULL.GIF posted:

Trump is the fat king who tries to rape his daughter before transforming into a screaming slugman

I don't think he wanted to gently caress his daughter, she was just the only person left in his life after he sacrificed his wife for having a baphomet orgy while he was out to crusade :goonsay:

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

euphronius posted:

Monday.

If I was him I'd look at this mess and just say "nope"

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

the lesson is jeb! would have been beloved for at least the first 1100 days

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

Augus posted:

lol capitalism is gonna have a field day for the next four years thanks to the privatization of everything and the deregulation of everything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006

basically the only thing shadowrun got wrong was the Soverign American-Indian Movement ghost dance supercharging the magical awakening of the earth and even then the DAPL protests give me just that little shred of hope

• Locked thread