Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes

the yellow stain on the diaper is what raises it to true Hideous UK Cartoon level

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nottherealaborn
Nov 12, 2012

Alhazred posted:

So democrats are villainous enough to commit voter fraud but not competent enough to actually win because of it?

This. If dems wanted to commit widespread voter fraud, why would they seemingly use all of them in states they'd win anyways? Nonsensical.

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

Well, yes. The one guy responsible for a large amount of the fake news last year said all his liberal leaning sites failed since liberals would actually double check his articles first.

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011

duz posted:

Well, yes. The one guy responsible for a large amount of the fake news last year said all his liberal leaning sites failed since liberals would actually double check his articles first.

and you're a loving idiot if you take an admitted con man at face value

Clunk Tap It
May 1, 2014

Alhazred posted:

So democrats are villainous enough to commit voter fraud but not competent enough to actually win because of it?

I read it as "Sure, Trump is lying, but it shouldn't matter because they're biased anyway. Look at how they let Obama get away with HIS lies!"

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

Cease to Hope posted:

and you're a loving idiot if you take an admitted con man at face value

Yeah; I never trust a source trying to sell an idea to a liberal mindset wrapped in "oh you are the smartest"- its a problem I have with NPR, my local station said something on station ID about it being news for the smarts, and I haven't listened since.

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type

:argh: Mayor Kenney :argh:

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
blacks and lepers

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Trogdos! posted:

Is that Smoothie and Shifty?

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖

Alhazred posted:

Republicans whipped themselves into an insane fervor leading up to the election. Like many, they were sure Trump would lose, and insisted beforehand that the election was going to be rigged, provided endless "proofs" that Soros owned all the voting machines, that votes were already being wrongly tallied, etc.
When Trump won all that poo poo died instantly. All the hard evidence and undeniable proof that the election was a sham vanished and Republican conspiracy theorists all went silent.

marathon Stairmaster sesh
Apr 28, 2009

ALL HAIL CEO NUGGET
1988-PRESENT

Trogdos! posted:

Mayor Kenney is soft on crime by failing to arrest the notorious group reffered to as "The Gang"; An IASIP cartoon.

Ixjuvin
Aug 8, 2009

if smug was a motorcycle, it just jumped over a fucking canyon
Nap Ghost
I have to admit, while over time I came to admire the ghoulish and hideous nature of British political cartooning, until the past few weeks I never quite understood how they could portray their subjects with such unflagging contempt and vitriol. The price of this knowledge has been much too high.

also holy poo poo the portrait in the top right is incredible

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo

*man who condenses political commentary into 4 panel cartoons for a living* these dang kids and their short attention spans!!!!

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Where have I heard that before?

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/387309175866290176

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe

"The point is ladies and gentlemen that fascism, for lack of a better word, is good."

Ixjuvin posted:

also holy poo poo the portrait in the top right is incredible

My vision must not be fully calibrated to Brit horrortoons, because I can't see what it's supposed to be. I do like the "Product of Banarnia" label, though.

PPDDHIABP

Peter Thiel has New Zealand citizenship (so he can purchase property to retreat to when Trumptopia goes to poo poo).

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

Sandpuppy posted:

Peter Thiel has New Zealand citizenship (so he can purchase property to retreat to when Trumptopia goes to poo poo).

You say that like it's not his endgame

Arglebargle III
Feb 21, 2006

Sandpuppy posted:

What happened at paypal that it has produced good and evil billionaires?

I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono

Arglebargle III posted:

It's the irresistible lure of immortality and the call of eternal night :drac:

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Arglebargle III posted:

Mirror dimension incursion.

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Marge, I'd like to be alone with the sandwich for a moment.

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...

Arglebargle III posted:

It didn't produce any good ones

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Angepain posted:

the yellow stain on the diaper is what raises it to true Hideous UK Cartoon level

It really upsets me how drat lacking in gross out humour American cartoons are. The closest is...I dunno, Wormbama?

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

forkboy84 posted:

It really upsets me how drat lacking in gross out humour American cartoons are. The closest is...I dunno, Wormbama?
Bonsteel had the style for it, but she never really took advantage.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Delonas is probably the closest.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer
Does it count if the art is so poorly drawn I want to puke?

Keiya
Aug 22, 2009

Come with me if you want to not die.
I don't like gross-out humor. Never have.

Feinne
Oct 9, 2007

When you fall, get right back up again.

Mr. Fowl posted:

It's the irresistible lure of immortality and the call of eternal night :drac:

I know word filters might be passe but can we filter Peter Thiel to Nosferatu or something?

Or Elizabeth Bathory.

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Arglebargle III posted:

In case this was seriousposting, Thiel literally drains the blood of the young into his own veins in the hopes of living longer. He is a vampire in every conceivable sense of the word.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

Chard posted:

In case this was seriousposting, Thiel literally drains the blood of the young into his own veins in the hopes of living longer. He is a vampire in every conceivable sense of the word.

One the briggt side the lab rats that had this done to them suffered from tonnes of blood clots and aneurysms. Plus using other peoples/lab rats blood was way less effective than using their own blood. The longest loving rats in that study had a bunch of blood taken and stored when they were young and had it reinjected at adulthood.

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

Shazback
Jan 26, 2013

Even children draw better than this.

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

Shazback posted:

Even children draw better than this.

it's amazing and depressing how many "cartoonists" can't draw.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Wistful of Dollars posted:

it's amazing and depressing how many "cartoonists" can't draw.

Gainfully employed for literal decades.

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

Pants Donkey posted:

Guest lecturers at actual university courses boast of cooperating with that fucker.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

A cartoon with an actual joke in it.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Pants Donkey posted:

Ok yeah, but who is this you just drew like a childs scrawling?

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Pants Donkey posted:

At some point, his dad should have refused to put the drawings on the fridge.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Did the artist forget to draw Wisconsin?

And he drew Michigan blue?

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Pants Donkey posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arglebargle III
Feb 21, 2006

Chard posted:

Wasn't Elon Musk also from Paypal?

• Locked thread