Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
also now I get to talk about my loving fantasy football team again because there's no one to probate me

gently caress you MourningView. Eli Manning poo poo his loving pants for me this year and not even Lamar Miller could rack up enough touches in my PPR league to make up for it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Oh no, I hadn't thought about that.

gently caress

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
after just expressing how much I hated 99% of the poo poo Dumb Idiot did, now I'm going to abuse the gently caress out of the one rule that was actually good hahaha

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

that's all I hear in my head when someone wants to post about fantasy p much

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

my bat mitzvah ROCKED posted:

I just had a taco salad and it was wonderful

Chicken kabob Greek salad wrap😂

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

4 RING SHRIMP posted:

Chicken kabob Greek salad wrap😂

I will eat this too

Vols bitch

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

elect me as new TFF mod and I will uphold traditional TFF values such as the ban on fantasy football posting, while easing restrictions on using classic terms such as "rapelisberger" and "belicheat"

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

CharlestheHammer posted:

Ideally this forum would be one thread

That's IRC/Discord.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

Silly Burrito posted:

That's IRC/Discord.

there's still a TFF IRC? and what's this new fangled discord thing I've been hearing about

actually I just saw E-Money in the synIRC #sports channel a few weeks ago, brought back memories of my first ever year posting here. what a beautiful time

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Turdsdown Tom posted:

there's still a TFF IRC? and what's this new fangled discord thing I've been hearing about

It's IRC, just prettier and with a few new features.

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH
im gay

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

For football?

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Come join us https://discord.gg/TZsbU

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man

come chat m'lord

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Last time Atlanta went the super bowl the titans went the following year makes you think. Tits bitch

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Making walnut-crusted chicken with gorgonzola dill sauce, a gorgonzola risotto, and a spinach and arugala salad with cranberries, walnuts and gorgonzola. It's gorgonzola all the way down tonight I have no idea why I did this.

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY
I've had a chest cold for the last three days and work has sucked severely because of it

upside: nobody judges me when I guzzle cough syrup

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

a patagonian cavy posted:

I've had a chest cold for the last three days and work has sucked severely because of it

upside: nobody judges me when I guzzle cough syrup

I suggest booze based treatment on the weekend. Irish coffee by day, hot toddies by night. If it doesn't work you're still too drunk to care.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Turdsdown Tom posted:

also now I get to talk about my loving fantasy football team again because there's no one to probate me

gently caress you MourningView. Eli Manning poo poo his loving pants for me this year and not even Lamar Miller could rack up enough touches in my PPR league to make up for it

Outlawing fantasy talk was a good thing because gdts got to be way too fantasy heavy and like the sticky says no one cares about anyone else's fantasy team

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

sean10mm posted:

I suggest booze based treatment on the weekend. Irish coffee by day, hot toddies by night. If it doesn't work you're still too drunk to care.

I only get one day off a week and must be 100% no question sober for work, so I've really cut back on booze

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
moms never get a day off

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

How is this any different than the n/v

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Oh poo poo MV is gone? gently caress yeah, gently caress that rear end in a top hat, he sucked rear end

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

Intruder posted:

Outlawing fantasy talk was a good thing because gdts got to be way too fantasy heavy and like the sticky says no one cares about anyone else's fantasy team

haha i know, i was just getting all my angsty MV hate out in practical ways by making GBS threads on a rule he stickied

if it had been you, I wouldn't have done it :bigtran:

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
Isn't there a fantasy subforum? If not, you could just make a thread here in tff.

I never had a problem with the rules in here but gdt's were impossible to keep up with 3/4 years ago, they're a lot slower now.

Filthy Casual
Aug 13, 2014

I figured MV was removed because he was like...never here.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Cheap Trick souvenirs posted:

How is this any different than the n/v

Football talk is frowned upon here but no mods no masters so go hog wild

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Gorgonzola everything meal was crazy good y'all. Just bananas.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Filthy Casual posted:

So you have never read any of the college threads

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
How does Touchdown Tom feel about the Muslim ban? This is important.

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

No Irish Need Imply posted:

How does Touchdown Tom feel about the Muslim ban? This is important.

He's for it so that the falcons can't have their WR2 on the field

Forever_Peace
May 7, 2007

Shoe do do do do do do do
Shoe do do do do do do yeah
Shoe do do do do do do do
Shoe do do do do do do yeah
dark͞e͡st ͏t͠imel̨ine
dark͘e͞s͏t ̕time̷l͞ine̛
da̴rk͢es͞t ͞t̀i̕ḿe̴l͜i͡ne
d̷a̸ŕk̷es̴t ͢t҉im̵eli̕ne̵
dar͘kes̀t t͢imèlinè
̡da͠rkest ̕ti̸m͝eli͟ne͜
d̛a͘r͡keşţ ͜timel̸i̢ne
da̵r̛kest ̶t҉i̵m͝eline͠
͡d̶ar͏k̛ęst̀ t̶im͞el͝iņe
dar̡k̷ȩs̵t tim̨e̕l̛i̧n͞e
da̧rke̶s͡t ̨ti̡m͏eline
dar̕kest̸ ͏tiḿe͜l̵i͘n̶e͠
́da̡r̵k̡e͝st̡ tim̨el̢i̷n͜è
d̶́a̵r̢͡ḱ̵e̵̵st ̴̧t̀i͟mel̷͝iǹe͟
̶͘d̡̛͘a̴r͏̧k̢͜͠e͞҉̡s҉͘t̢͡ ͟͞t͢i͢m̸e̶̡l͞i͢͝n͢e̢͞
̶͟ḑa̵r̕҉ḱ̛e͞s̨t́ ̡͠t̶i͢͟͜m̕͠e̴l̡į̸̵n̢e͜͜
̴da̷͘r̛k̕͞e͜͡s͏t̨̕ ͟t҉̡i͞me̵̸͠l̸̡i͘͞n̕e̴
͜d̕͢ar̶̶ke̶͞s̢҉t͞͠ ̵t҉i̷̢͘m̵͞e̸͠l̷҉҉i̶͟͞n̸̕é͘
̛d̴ąr̀͡k̨es̛͟͡t ͘͝͏t̕͠i̷͜m̴̕e̡҉̨l͏҉́i҉҉n̛͢͡è̴̀
́d̢͢a̶r͘͠k͜es̀t̴̵ t͢i͜m҉el҉̸į͞nȩ̢
̶d̵͜ar͟͠k̶es̢͜t̵͘ ti͏me̵li̧͢n̕͠e
̕da̛͡r͠k̶͝e̡͏şt͘͠ ̷͜t̴̕i҉̧mȩ͜l̛ìn̛͘e
͝dar͢ḱ̛e̸͞s̛͘͜t́͝ t̶͡ì͠m͞el͟i͠n̶̢͡e̵̸͝
̧͡d̕a̧r̶k̷̸è͜s̸t͜ ͜͢t̨͝i̷͏ḿ̢è̴̸l҉̶i̛͜ne̴
̶͠d̀͢a̢̡͝rk͜es̨t͟ ͘͟͞ti̢m҉̧él̶ine҉
d͏̴a͟͢r̀́͟k͟est͢҉ ̷͘͢t̷̢͢i̢҉m͏è̡́ļ̡i͏n͞e̷͡
d̀͟ą̴̨̕͝r̨̕k̵e̕҉͡s̢t̶̨̨͞͝ ͠͝ţ̶̀í̡̀m̕͜e҉̨̀͡ļ̴̶i̵̸ņ͠҉͟e̸̕͘͡
̶̡̧d̸̛͢a҉͏͏r̶̕͢͢͡k͏̢̨̛̛e̵̡s͏̡t͢͝ ̸̶̛̛͘t̸̸̶͝i̴̧m̷͢ę̷̷̕͟l̨̛͟͡i̷̡̛͡n҉̷e҉̨͢͠
͢͞d̨͢͝͞a̢҉r͏k̵̡e҉̴̨͟s͏͏͏̡t̴̛́͜ ̶̵͘t̶̛͞i̶̧m̵҉e̢̨̡͜͡l̷͞͏͏̷i͠͞҉n̛͞͏̵̶e̸̷̕
҉͏͏͠d̴̶̕a҉̵͞͠r̛͏̶̢k̨͟͞é̸̡s͠ţ͘͜͜ ̶t͠҉i͜͟͝ḿ͢͡e̵҉̸l͘͡҉í̢͢ǹ̶͝͞͝e̸̷͘͜͟
̀́̕d̵̡̛͜a̶͞r̷̸̨k͢͜͝ȩ̷͘͢͢s̵̨͡t͏͘ ͟͟t̕҉̵͢i̴͘̕͏m͢҉̴ȩ̴̡́l̴̵̢͢͠i̕͠ņ̵͟e̵̛
̶͘͢͝͡d̴̸ą̡͏͟͢ŕ̷̵̴͠k͟e͏̡s̴t́͢ ̡̀͜͠͝t҉̨í̵͢͢ḿ͏͜ȩ̷l҉͝i͟͏̵ǹ̶̢è̸̢
͡͏̨̨d̢҉̵̸á̴̢r̴̸͞͏k̵̶̛͝e͢͢͏̸s̵̀t̸̡͡ ̧͏̨́͢t҉̴̨́͟i̷͘͝m̕͘é̡̡͢l͡i̛͝ǹ̷̶͟͠è̴̷͠
̵̀͝d̶͘a̧͢r̴̀͢͞ķ̴e̶̶̡̛͘s̷̵̢͢t̢̢͟͜ ́҉̕t̢̧̛́̕i͏̨͘͞m̧͠͡e̛l̢͠͝҉í̧̛̛̛n̨͘͡e҉́
҉̵̨́͠d͟҉̵͠҉a̷̵̴̡r̢҉̵͘k̸̴͞e̵̶̕͜s̸͠t̕҉̴͟͡ ̸̨͡͞t̸̷̸̀į͠҉m͢͏̸͘e҉͏l҉͜͞i̸̸̕͏͟ǹ̢͟͜é
̶̡͡d҉̵͏̛à̸̧͞͠r̀k̡̛͞҉̨e̷̷̶̸̛s̷̕͞͝͠t̕͜ ̛́t̛͘҉i͡͏̢m̵̸͟͞e̢̛ĺ̕͏̴́į͜n͠͏̷͝e̶̢͞͞
̸̶̴̧͘d͏̧̀͞͞a̵̵͢r̶̀͘͝k͞è͜҉̶s͏́t͘͜͟ ҉̀͢͠t̶́͝i̵̴͝m̨͘͘͠e̢̨͘͠ĺ͞͏i҉͞n̷͏̕͠͞e̴̡͝͡
̕͏̛d́͡a̷̵̴r̕̕͏̵k҉̛͟͠͝è̡̧͜͡s̶̸̡͟t́͝ ͏̵͠҉͝t̵͢͞i̷͟͞m̸̵̨͟͝e̶͠͏̀l̷̢̧̀i͠ǹ̵̷̛é͢
̸̵̸̛͠d̴̀͞ą͟͠r͏̕ḱ̛͘͢͠e͠s̀͞t̵͟͝ ̛͞t҉̛͢i̶̢͡m̢̢̀͡è̴̶̕͞l̢̛͡i̡͘͡͝ņ̶e̢͏̢͢͞
d̶͈̻̭͇͍̯̠͢͡a̙̥̦͞r̬͚͠k̻͇͟e̵̬̙͟s̨̤͙̦͎͟ͅt̝̩͘͢ ̞͙̥t̪̰͉̖͠ͅi̮̭̺̬̟̜̘͢ḿ͕̘͙̝̖͉̳͝ͅe̷̲͚̖͜͞l҉̡̺̼̻̤̪̣̙i̧̛̙̫̥͢n͍̖͚͡e̛͖͙̰͇͚͙͘
̞̗͚͓̰̭d̷̰̳̭̳͓͇̬̀̕a̖͉̤̱̦͇̻r̵̠͕͡ķ͓͍̺͚͕̲̭͔͘e̩̼̺s̸͔̰̝̻̝̭͇̙̤͟͞t̥̖̕ͅ ̝̱̭̫t̛̜͎͉̬̻͚̖͜í̴͖̻͎̦̯̖̕m̯͙̬e͢͏̧̟͍l͏҉̧͚̠̘̪̥̰ͅi̭̖̻͕̙̘̲͟n͈̤͔̻̪̪̳ͅȩ̧͍̯́
͞҉̜d̩͇͇̩͉̙̣̝̟a̻̗̠̯̥̬̘͎r̶̤̬̝͟k̷̢͎̟̥̣̘͎ͅe͢͏̧͉̺͈̫̠s̶̼͇͚̤̻̫̝͝t̫͚͙͙͘͢ ̫̣͕̮̟̺͘t̙̦̗̺̗̩̯͘i̘̭̖ḿ̡̞̝̭͖̜̭̕e̢͎̜͓̝̖͞l̛̺̘̼̱i̩̺̳̭̬͡n̯ḛ̴̷̳̺͇͍
͉͔̺̩̲̻́͜͢ḑ̴̻͔͓̤̗̝͟a̳͕̹̜̹̳̘͎ͅr̷̷̜̪̤̮̫̣͢k̨̘͔̘͇e͏͍̺̼͇̯̻ś̠̺͢t͓͔̬̮̝͎̦̼ ̭͇̼̤͓̫͚̜̕͢͡t͔͙̦̖̖i͚̬̳̖͈̻̦͔̙̕͟͜m̢͏̗̱è̸͓̖̯͙̟̜͜l̵͚̺͉̯̖i̵̸͓͍̼͙̳̩̺͜ņ̸̭ḛ̱̤̼̘͕
͖͖̯̣d̴̖͕̟́͝a̸̻̲̘̰̫̲͉̱r̠̝̗̩̀͡k̷̦̪̗̜̪̳e̡̼̠̖̺͉͈̕͞s̹͖̖̼̗̗̙̀͜t̷͕̳̺̬͔̞͙̪ ̻͈̫̲̕t͔͕̘̯̙i̜̜͔͍͢m̴̼͔̹͡e̻̹̭͈̰͠ͅļ̷̦̞̞̭̬́i̢҉̶̺̦̬͇n҉̩͔̗̬͔̥͕̻e̸̷̗̞͎͘ͅ
̛̖̥̠̱̳ͅd͓̟͇́͞a̠̣̗̟̥̹̠r͕̰̜͓͔̘͕ḱ̝̯̲̮͞ȩ҉͎̮͘s̮̖̝̜̳t̬ ͉̫̰̱̥͈t̨͈̞́ị̛̱̼̘̲̳͈ͅm͏̦̠̼̦̳e҉̠̲̙ͅͅl̸͖i̴̶̮̗n̻̠͕̙̖̖̥e̵̡̱̬
̛̗̝d̞à̯̮̗̭̫̯͚͓̙r͓̤͔̀͞͝k̸͍̦̖͎͙̯͍͠e̴҉̰̬͖̘̰̮͈͉̱s̷̳̟̞̲̪̰̰͜t̡҉͈̪ ̢̧̹̭͖̖͚̯̙͇t̕҉̠͓̭̞̫̳̯͕̪í̟͚̖̗̱̙̩̰̞m͖̦̜̪͕̙͇̕e̖̠͜͞ḷ̴̡̲̗̬͈͍̳̬͝i̺͓̤͇͘ņ̼̳̫̖̮̠̦̣͘e͈̙̻͙͔̻̲̘͘
̨̭̮͙̱̟͚͟͡d̤̠͚̬̪̱̦̪͜á̘͔ͅr̺͎̳̙͈͜͠ḳ̛̞̙̟͚͟e̢̦͙̼̩͈̕s̛҉҉͍͖͈̰̝̙͙ͅţ̵̠̹̝̪̙̟̦ ̗̞͓̝̬̰͎̗̀͞t̷̹̞̩̩͚̖̀i̮̝̖̬͝m͙̦e͎̭̰͙̤l͏̸͖͔͖i̟̙̲̮n̡͓̻̟̠̼͉̻̲͞e̢̺͕̳ͅ
̶̷̛͙d̰̻̰̰͎a̹͔̘͎r̳̬͖̜͚k̛̘͍͙͘e̵̬͖̺̣͔̞̣ͅs̱̫̱̣̗̘͇͎ͅṭ̖ ̯t͏̭̟i͙̫̖̯͉̠ͅm̥͚̗é͢҉̮̙͙̭̦̖l̦͙̪̣̫̥͚͔i̸̢͚͍̝͢n͏̡̬̜̟̪̳̀é͓̘͚̭̱
̸̸̱d̠͕̪̠̱͙͈a҉̢̮͇̬̦̱ŗ̸̵̱k̷̬̞̘̺̰̯̬̺e͎̰͜s̨̩̯t͏̵̠̝̗̹ ͚͇̱ţ̫̹͎̙͕̙͝i̢̜̻̬̝̫̖̟ͅm̧̟̥̝̩͚è̢̤̳̰̤̩̫l͔͡i̥͔̠͙̼̗͢n҉̡̩̙e͏̙͡
̞͓̗̖d҉̷̙͚̲̭̣̜a̳̰̰̯̠̳̝̜͜r̦̪̩̬̪̟̯̀͜ͅk͓͉̗̰̤̙̼̕e̢̟̟̱̲̹̹͇͖ͅs̢̗̪̳̤͓̩͓͘t̩̩̭͟͟ ̛̬̦̠̦̤̘t̷̵̢̜̫̩̗̺̫̻͚i̜̺͍̣̘͈͓̹͟m̵̱̝͕̕e̹̙̗̯̟̦̙̰͠l̹̠i͙̤n͇͔͙̻̦͚̲͞ȩ͇̬̖
̛͏̰̝̝̥d̶̪͎̗̙a̶͔̼͖̥̬͇̠̳̬͡͠r͏̠̺̪̜̬̯ķ̘̪e҉̩͎̼̼̹̟͟s̛̱̭͙͖̼̘̜ͅt͏͙͍̪͉͎͕ ̶̴̢̳̠ţ̴̧̗̝̤͎̝̭̞͓i҉̢̜̱͞m̳̹é̢̖̱͓̣̖̙l̶̹͎̝͘i҉̨̛̹̹̭̳̮̗n̛̻͙̙ę̶̘̙̣
̧̧͖̺̕ͅd̵̢̙̲̫̪̣̤̙a̢̖͓͔̦͜r̟͇̦̝͕̤͠k̸̰̝̤e̢͉̣̤̰̦̱s͕̙̙̕t́҉̻̲ ̵̨̢̮͓̬͍̦̞̼t̡̳͖̠̮i͎͟m͠͏̤̗é̥̣͓̱l̴̫̥̭̫̰͍̜̮̕i̧͓n̻̣͍̬͇͍͕e̢̗͕̹̦͎̪

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Forever_Peace posted:

dark͞e͡st ͏t͠imel̨ine
dark͘e͞s͏t ̕time̷l͞ine̛
da̴rk͢es͞t ͞t̀i̕ḿe̴l͜i͡ne
d̷a̸ŕk̷es̴t ͢t҉im̵eli̕ne̵
dar͘kes̀t t͢imèlinè
̡da͠rkest ̕ti̸m͝eli͟ne͜
d̛a͘r͡keşţ ͜timel̸i̢ne
da̵r̛kest ̶t҉i̵m͝eline͠
͡d̶ar͏k̛ęst̀ t̶im͞el͝iņe
dar̡k̷ȩs̵t tim̨e̕l̛i̧n͞e
da̧rke̶s͡t ̨ti̡m͏eline
dar̕kest̸ ͏tiḿe͜l̵i͘n̶e͠
́da̡r̵k̡e͝st̡ tim̨el̢i̷n͜è
d̶́a̵r̢͡ḱ̵e̵̵st ̴̧t̀i͟mel̷͝iǹe͟
̶͘d̡̛͘a̴r͏̧k̢͜͠e͞҉̡s҉͘t̢͡ ͟͞t͢i͢m̸e̶̡l͞i͢͝n͢e̢͞
̶͟ḑa̵r̕҉ḱ̛e͞s̨t́ ̡͠t̶i͢͟͜m̕͠e̴l̡į̸̵n̢e͜͜
̴da̷͘r̛k̕͞e͜͡s͏t̨̕ ͟t҉̡i͞me̵̸͠l̸̡i͘͞n̕e̴
͜d̕͢ar̶̶ke̶͞s̢҉t͞͠ ̵t҉i̷̢͘m̵͞e̸͠l̷҉҉i̶͟͞n̸̕é͘
̛d̴ąr̀͡k̨es̛͟͡t ͘͝͏t̕͠i̷͜m̴̕e̡҉̨l͏҉́i҉҉n̛͢͡è̴̀
́d̢͢a̶r͘͠k͜es̀t̴̵ t͢i͜m҉el҉̸į͞nȩ̢
̶d̵͜ar͟͠k̶es̢͜t̵͘ ti͏me̵li̧͢n̕͠e
̕da̛͡r͠k̶͝e̡͏şt͘͠ ̷͜t̴̕i҉̧mȩ͜l̛ìn̛͘e
͝dar͢ḱ̛e̸͞s̛͘͜t́͝ t̶͡ì͠m͞el͟i͠n̶̢͡e̵̸͝
̧͡d̕a̧r̶k̷̸è͜s̸t͜ ͜͢t̨͝i̷͏ḿ̢è̴̸l҉̶i̛͜ne̴
̶͠d̀͢a̢̡͝rk͜es̨t͟ ͘͟͞ti̢m҉̧él̶ine҉
d͏̴a͟͢r̀́͟k͟est͢҉ ̷͘͢t̷̢͢i̢҉m͏è̡́ļ̡i͏n͞e̷͡
d̀͟ą̴̨̕͝r̨̕k̵e̕҉͡s̢t̶̨̨͞͝ ͠͝ţ̶̀í̡̀m̕͜e҉̨̀͡ļ̴̶i̵̸ņ͠҉͟e̸̕͘͡
̶̡̧d̸̛͢a҉͏͏r̶̕͢͢͡k͏̢̨̛̛e̵̡s͏̡t͢͝ ̸̶̛̛͘t̸̸̶͝i̴̧m̷͢ę̷̷̕͟l̨̛͟͡i̷̡̛͡n҉̷e҉̨͢͠
͢͞d̨͢͝͞a̢҉r͏k̵̡e҉̴̨͟s͏͏͏̡t̴̛́͜ ̶̵͘t̶̛͞i̶̧m̵҉e̢̨̡͜͡l̷͞͏͏̷i͠͞҉n̛͞͏̵̶e̸̷̕
҉͏͏͠d̴̶̕a҉̵͞͠r̛͏̶̢k̨͟͞é̸̡s͠ţ͘͜͜ ̶t͠҉i͜͟͝ḿ͢͡e̵҉̸l͘͡҉í̢͢ǹ̶͝͞͝e̸̷͘͜͟
̀́̕d̵̡̛͜a̶͞r̷̸̨k͢͜͝ȩ̷͘͢͢s̵̨͡t͏͘ ͟͟t̕҉̵͢i̴͘̕͏m͢҉̴ȩ̴̡́l̴̵̢͢͠i̕͠ņ̵͟e̵̛
̶͘͢͝͡d̴̸ą̡͏͟͢ŕ̷̵̴͠k͟e͏̡s̴t́͢ ̡̀͜͠͝t҉̨í̵͢͢ḿ͏͜ȩ̷l҉͝i͟͏̵ǹ̶̢è̸̢
͡͏̨̨d̢҉̵̸á̴̢r̴̸͞͏k̵̶̛͝e͢͢͏̸s̵̀t̸̡͡ ̧͏̨́͢t҉̴̨́͟i̷͘͝m̕͘é̡̡͢l͡i̛͝ǹ̷̶͟͠è̴̷͠
̵̀͝d̶͘a̧͢r̴̀͢͞ķ̴e̶̶̡̛͘s̷̵̢͢t̢̢͟͜ ́҉̕t̢̧̛́̕i͏̨͘͞m̧͠͡e̛l̢͠͝҉í̧̛̛̛n̨͘͡e҉́
҉̵̨́͠d͟҉̵͠҉a̷̵̴̡r̢҉̵͘k̸̴͞e̵̶̕͜s̸͠t̕҉̴͟͡ ̸̨͡͞t̸̷̸̀į͠҉m͢͏̸͘e҉͏l҉͜͞i̸̸̕͏͟ǹ̢͟͜é
̶̡͡d҉̵͏̛à̸̧͞͠r̀k̡̛͞҉̨e̷̷̶̸̛s̷̕͞͝͠t̕͜ ̛́t̛͘҉i͡͏̢m̵̸͟͞e̢̛ĺ̕͏̴́į͜n͠͏̷͝e̶̢͞͞
̸̶̴̧͘d͏̧̀͞͞a̵̵͢r̶̀͘͝k͞è͜҉̶s͏́t͘͜͟ ҉̀͢͠t̶́͝i̵̴͝m̨͘͘͠e̢̨͘͠ĺ͞͏i҉͞n̷͏̕͠͞e̴̡͝͡
̕͏̛d́͡a̷̵̴r̕̕͏̵k҉̛͟͠͝è̡̧͜͡s̶̸̡͟t́͝ ͏̵͠҉͝t̵͢͞i̷͟͞m̸̵̨͟͝e̶͠͏̀l̷̢̧̀i͠ǹ̵̷̛é͢
̸̵̸̛͠d̴̀͞ą͟͠r͏̕ḱ̛͘͢͠e͠s̀͞t̵͟͝ ̛͞t҉̛͢i̶̢͡m̢̢̀͡è̴̶̕͞l̢̛͡i̡͘͡͝ņ̶e̢͏̢͢͞
d̶͈̻̭͇͍̯̠͢͡a̙̥̦͞r̬͚͠k̻͇͟e̵̬̙͟s̨̤͙̦͎͟ͅt̝̩͘͢ ̞͙̥t̪̰͉̖͠ͅi̮̭̺̬̟̜̘͢ḿ͕̘͙̝̖͉̳͝ͅe̷̲͚̖͜͞l҉̡̺̼̻̤̪̣̙i̧̛̙̫̥͢n͍̖͚͡e̛͖͙̰͇͚͙͘
̞̗͚͓̰̭d̷̰̳̭̳͓͇̬̀̕a̖͉̤̱̦͇̻r̵̠͕͡ķ͓͍̺͚͕̲̭͔͘e̩̼̺s̸͔̰̝̻̝̭͇̙̤͟͞t̥̖̕ͅ ̝̱̭̫t̛̜͎͉̬̻͚̖͜í̴͖̻͎̦̯̖̕m̯͙̬e͢͏̧̟͍l͏҉̧͚̠̘̪̥̰ͅi̭̖̻͕̙̘̲͟n͈̤͔̻̪̪̳ͅȩ̧͍̯́
͞҉̜d̩͇͇̩͉̙̣̝̟a̻̗̠̯̥̬̘͎r̶̤̬̝͟k̷̢͎̟̥̣̘͎ͅe͢͏̧͉̺͈̫̠s̶̼͇͚̤̻̫̝͝t̫͚͙͙͘͢ ̫̣͕̮̟̺͘t̙̦̗̺̗̩̯͘i̘̭̖ḿ̡̞̝̭͖̜̭̕e̢͎̜͓̝̖͞l̛̺̘̼̱i̩̺̳̭̬͡n̯ḛ̴̷̳̺͇͍
͉͔̺̩̲̻́͜͢ḑ̴̻͔͓̤̗̝͟a̳͕̹̜̹̳̘͎ͅr̷̷̜̪̤̮̫̣͢k̨̘͔̘͇e͏͍̺̼͇̯̻ś̠̺͢t͓͔̬̮̝͎̦̼ ̭͇̼̤͓̫͚̜̕͢͡t͔͙̦̖̖i͚̬̳̖͈̻̦͔̙̕͟͜m̢͏̗̱è̸͓̖̯͙̟̜͜l̵͚̺͉̯̖i̵̸͓͍̼͙̳̩̺͜ņ̸̭ḛ̱̤̼̘͕
͖͖̯̣d̴̖͕̟́͝a̸̻̲̘̰̫̲͉̱r̠̝̗̩̀͡k̷̦̪̗̜̪̳e̡̼̠̖̺͉͈̕͞s̹͖̖̼̗̗̙̀͜t̷͕̳̺̬͔̞͙̪ ̻͈̫̲̕t͔͕̘̯̙i̜̜͔͍͢m̴̼͔̹͡e̻̹̭͈̰͠ͅļ̷̦̞̞̭̬́i̢҉̶̺̦̬͇n҉̩͔̗̬͔̥͕̻e̸̷̗̞͎͘ͅ
̛̖̥̠̱̳ͅd͓̟͇́͞a̠̣̗̟̥̹̠r͕̰̜͓͔̘͕ḱ̝̯̲̮͞ȩ҉͎̮͘s̮̖̝̜̳t̬ ͉̫̰̱̥͈t̨͈̞́ị̛̱̼̘̲̳͈ͅm͏̦̠̼̦̳e҉̠̲̙ͅͅl̸͖i̴̶̮̗n̻̠͕̙̖̖̥e̵̡̱̬
̛̗̝d̞à̯̮̗̭̫̯͚͓̙r͓̤͔̀͞͝k̸͍̦̖͎͙̯͍͠e̴҉̰̬͖̘̰̮͈͉̱s̷̳̟̞̲̪̰̰͜t̡҉͈̪ ̢̧̹̭͖̖͚̯̙͇t̕҉̠͓̭̞̫̳̯͕̪í̟͚̖̗̱̙̩̰̞m͖̦̜̪͕̙͇̕e̖̠͜͞ḷ̴̡̲̗̬͈͍̳̬͝i̺͓̤͇͘ņ̼̳̫̖̮̠̦̣͘e͈̙̻͙͔̻̲̘͘
̨̭̮͙̱̟͚͟͡d̤̠͚̬̪̱̦̪͜á̘͔ͅr̺͎̳̙͈͜͠ḳ̛̞̙̟͚͟e̢̦͙̼̩͈̕s̛҉҉͍͖͈̰̝̙͙ͅţ̵̠̹̝̪̙̟̦ ̗̞͓̝̬̰͎̗̀͞t̷̹̞̩̩͚̖̀i̮̝̖̬͝m͙̦e͎̭̰͙̤l͏̸͖͔͖i̟̙̲̮n̡͓̻̟̠̼͉̻̲͞e̢̺͕̳ͅ
̶̷̛͙d̰̻̰̰͎a̹͔̘͎r̳̬͖̜͚k̛̘͍͙͘e̵̬͖̺̣͔̞̣ͅs̱̫̱̣̗̘͇͎ͅṭ̖ ̯t͏̭̟i͙̫̖̯͉̠ͅm̥͚̗é͢҉̮̙͙̭̦̖l̦͙̪̣̫̥͚͔i̸̢͚͍̝͢n͏̡̬̜̟̪̳̀é͓̘͚̭̱
̸̸̱d̠͕̪̠̱͙͈a҉̢̮͇̬̦̱ŗ̸̵̱k̷̬̞̘̺̰̯̬̺e͎̰͜s̨̩̯t͏̵̠̝̗̹ ͚͇̱ţ̫̹͎̙͕̙͝i̢̜̻̬̝̫̖̟ͅm̧̟̥̝̩͚è̢̤̳̰̤̩̫l͔͡i̥͔̠͙̼̗͢n҉̡̩̙e͏̙͡
̞͓̗̖d҉̷̙͚̲̭̣̜a̳̰̰̯̠̳̝̜͜r̦̪̩̬̪̟̯̀͜ͅk͓͉̗̰̤̙̼̕e̢̟̟̱̲̹̹͇͖ͅs̢̗̪̳̤͓̩͓͘t̩̩̭͟͟ ̛̬̦̠̦̤̘t̷̵̢̜̫̩̗̺̫̻͚i̜̺͍̣̘͈͓̹͟m̵̱̝͕̕e̹̙̗̯̟̦̙̰͠l̹̠i͙̤n͇͔͙̻̦͚̲͞ȩ͇̬̖
̛͏̰̝̝̥d̶̪͎̗̙a̶͔̼͖̥̬͇̠̳̬͡͠r͏̠̺̪̜̬̯ķ̘̪e҉̩͎̼̼̹̟͟s̛̱̭͙͖̼̘̜ͅt͏͙͍̪͉͎͕ ̶̴̢̳̠ţ̴̧̗̝̤͎̝̭̞͓i҉̢̜̱͞m̳̹é̢̖̱͓̣̖̙l̶̹͎̝͘i҉̨̛̹̹̭̳̮̗n̛̻͙̙ę̶̘̙̣
̧̧͖̺̕ͅd̵̢̙̲̫̪̣̤̙a̢̖͓͔̦͜r̟͇̦̝͕̤͠k̸̰̝̤e̢͉̣̤̰̦̱s͕̙̙̕t́҉̻̲ ̵̨̢̮͓̬͍̦̞̼t̡̳͖̠̮i͎͟m͠͏̤̗é̥̣͓̱l̴̫̥̭̫̰͍̜̮̕i̧͓n̻̣͍̬͇͍͕e̢̗͕̹̦͎̪

You were so right you fucker.

Quiet Feet posted:

Gorgonzola everything meal was crazy good y'all. Just bananas.

Gorgonzola owns. I made a great garlic pastry stuffed with gorgonzola the other day.

Today I did Thai yellow curry and Indian chana masala.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Filthy Casual posted:

He stopped posting here after the QCS callout thread and pretty much stuck to the basketball threads with hurr durr dunk on children posts

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
No one gives a gently caress about the whiny fucks on QCS

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Doltos posted:

He stopped posting here after the QCS callout thread and pretty much stuck to the basketball threads with hurr durr dunk on children posts

He stuck to the college football threads in TFF around that time but he was always around there. Still is.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Grittybeard posted:

He stuck to the college football threads in TFF around that time but he was always around there. Still is.

:ssh: let the nfl posters circlejerk

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
lol if you dont consistently post in the water polo gameday threads

Magnetic North
Dec 15, 2008

Beware the Forest's Mushrooms

Quiet Feet posted:

Making walnut-crusted chicken with gorgonzola dill sauce, a gorgonzola risotto, and a spinach and arugala salad with cranberries, walnuts and gorgonzola. It's gorgonzola all the way down tonight I have no idea why I did this.

Literally this guy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

https://twitter.com/dcsportsbog/status/825701162766712833

• Locked thread