Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

I thought you lived in canada where they hand that poo poo out. I remember a few years ago USA had a terrible time filling prescriptions for adderal

or maybe thats just what my guy was telling me lol

KoRMaK fucked around with this message at 06:19 on Jan 29, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan
canadians still have to pay for our drugs

the adderall shortage was because shire pharma purposely used up their amphetamine quota issued by the DEA making their newly patented medication vyvanse in favour of adderall because adderall had become a generic and wasn't making them money hand over fist anymore

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

so the legends are true....

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

SmokaDustbowl posted:

it's really cute people are still getting their opiods

you don't understand, they're in pain

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
despite my poo poo I live a quiet and stable little life. I don't think most of you computer touchers could handle it though no offence

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
I have a shitload of friends, so that helps lol

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
you gotta rock this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxGRhd_iWuE

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
sorry for talking aobut my broke brain but I suppose this is the time for it, considering

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DbnUseigbs

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

SmokaDustbowl posted:

they're too expensive, I fought for months to get them covered but got rejected every time, thanks to people abusing them

everyone in the US is under the impression that canadian drugs are cheap?

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

man, $200 a month

really makes me think of all the money i pissed down a well for a couple years straight, like a decade

good thing im a high level computer touchier tho, helped enable me and see me through and now im ok :)

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPzLwMJF6YW/

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

https://twitter.com/seanspicer/status/825565510418968578?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012
Buglord

LeftistMuslimObama posted:

i mean, that's basically the point isn't it? there's enough poo poo going on to give you the vague feeling they could line up in a way that pays you lots of money but instead there's just lots of insanely complicated lines being doodled and you get like 1c from a 5c spin and then youre broke

if you want to make money in vegas just play the $2 video blackjack machines. thats how i won back all the money my wife blew on slots.

i say video because the tables are all $5 minimum and unless you're loaded that's not gonna let you play enough hands for the statistics to play out even if you play perfectly. over the long-term though (20+ hands) it's been my experience that it's difficult not to at least break even at blackjack if you play by the book.

i tried playing their video craps for a bit (the dice were in a popper like trouble) but the blackjack was all proper tables and i didn't want to spend much money

on the bright side i did catch the tragically hip concert at their bar

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012
Buglord

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012
Buglord
i thought my sore throat was done but nope, came back with a passion today. gonna schedule an appointment with the campus doctor if it doesn't clear up by monday. doesn't hurt enough that i'm worried about it being serious but i guess i'll see.

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast
if you have the thing that's going around it takes about a week hope you're ready for a week off

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
last time I got sick was norovirus and motherfuck that forever

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012
Buglord

Sniep posted:

if you have the thing that's going around it takes about a week hope you're ready for a week off

i already took 3/5 days of the last week off

hope it doesn't get worse, i don't want to miss more lectures

minato
Jun 7, 2004

cutty cain't hang, say 7-up.
Taco Defender
https://twitter.com/OriginalSDM/status/825516627693277184

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast

Improbable Lobster posted:

i already took 3/5 days of the last week off

hope it doesn't get worse, i don't want to miss more lectures

for me and most i've heard its a full week of sore throat / cough / cold with low fever in the 99s to 101s that sustains for fuckin ever

just sleep alot is all i can say

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qv9VDSIm_Oo

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

I hate this timeline

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

holy poo poo lol

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

Synthbuttrange posted:

I hate this timeline

it's okay to admit we were wrong

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

:allbuttons:

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

SmokaDustbowl posted:

I have incredibly severe ADHD, which literally means no impulse control at all. that is why I don't have any social media lmao

that explains your posting

signed, another yospos adhd person

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

i mean, that ad isn't something trump put on, it's some idiotic super-pac

but the sheer fact that it exists still :stonk:s me out

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

lol icp sucks but they're not horrible. they've always talked poo poo about racists

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

yeah america's entering a bit of a constitutional crisis right now
  • trump signed an executive order removing the Director of National Intelligence and the Joint Chiefs of Staff from the National Security Council,
  • and replaced them with Steve Bannon,
  • who now has control of the Disposition Matrix (i.e. the extrajudicial kill list)
  • a federal judge issued an order stating that lawyers be allowed access to the detainees from muslim countries being held at Dulles airport
  • Customs and Border Protection did not allow access
  • and stated that they had no intention of following the federal court order because Trump said otherwise
  • US Marshals will soon be showing up to enforce the court order and hopefully slap some leg irons on the CBP

Everything is turbofucked and I'm terrified

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

SmokaDustbowl posted:

lol icp sucks but they're not horrible. they've always talked poo poo about racists

their music is terrible but i have a soft spot for them as they do genuinely seem to care about the kind of person that becomes their fan. every juggalo i know isnt a bad person so much as disaffected and unwanted (generally for good reasons) and fwiw icp and their fandom serve as better role models than those sort usually come across

i guess i just see them as a net positive

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

atomicthumbs posted:

yeah america's entering a bit of a constitutional crisis right now
  • trump signed an executive order removing the Director of National Intelligence and the Joint Chiefs of Staff from the National Security Council,
  • and replaced them with Steve Bannon,
  • who now has control of the Disposition Matrix (i.e. the extrajudicial kill list)
  • a federal judge issued an order stating that lawyers be allowed access to the detainees from muslim countries being held at Dulles airport
  • Customs and Border Protection did not allow access
  • and stated that they had no intention of following the federal court order because Trump said otherwise
  • US Marshals will soon be showing up to enforce the court order and hopefully slap some leg irons on the CBP

Everything is turbofucked and I'm terrified

so you weren't terrified back when the bundy ranch people were allowed to point guns at the feds without consequence?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I wonder which European country will see it is citizens murdered by American drones first?

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
I'm terrified because I live in low income housing and there are drunk crazy people rattling my doorknob

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

LastInLine posted:

their music is terrible but i have a soft spot for them as they do genuinely seem to care about the kind of person that becomes their fan. every juggalo i know isnt a bad person so much as disaffected and unwanted (generally for good reasons) and fwiw icp and their fandom serve as better role models than those sort usually come across

i guess i just see them as a net positive

I can't really think of anything bad that ICP has done either

juggalos are weird and kinda gross and their music sucks, but they don't seem to be racists or nazis or gay-bashers or anything. certainly better than any of your average trump voters, for instance

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

SmokaDustbowl posted:

so you weren't terrified back when the bundy ranch people were allowed to point guns at the feds without consequence?

i was alarmed and angry and now i'm terrified

there's a bit of a difference between "some dumbass hick jury let them off" and "donald trump is wearing the executive branch like a skin suit"

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

I hope the US Marshals go into the CBP offices like General Sherman went into Atlanta.

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

atomicthumbs posted:

i was alarmed and angry and now i'm terrified

there's a bit of a difference between "some dumbass hick jury let them off" and "donald trump is wearing the executive branch like a skin suit"

so you weren't concerned about that "dumbass hick jury"

gently caress dude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
choke on it yanks

• Locked thread