Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Haier posted:

White qipao girl on the left has nice hands. Gimme her Weixin, bro.

She has 3 kids and is married. Also she is pretty hot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler

Haier posted:

She made me keep the old lock set so I could put it back in when I moved out. I don't know why.

Same reason I installed the original when I left, so that I didn't lose a security deposit. Landlords will try anything to nickel and dime out out of any money they can get.

I had to take all of the things I was not taking back to Canada directly to the other foreign teachers and give them to them because the last two teachers that left told their coworkers that they could take the stuff, and when they showed up the next day the landlord had stolen it all. I saw inside one of the vacant apartments in my building and it was full of stuff that the landlord had stolen from previous foreign teachers 5 minutes after they had walked out for the last time. There must have been 20 or so convection hot plates, a mountain of pots, pans, and cutlery, and about 20 or so clothes drying racks, brooms, mops, humidifiers, etc.

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!

Chomp8645 posted:

Cross post from the For Honor thread in Games.

(For Honor is a game about Knights, Vikings, and Samurai fighting)
"your racist as ♥♥♥♥. btw who even cares about chinese people? i just like to eat cinese food. ps: not domestic animals like dogs and cats"

the exciting age of doublethink

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

Chomp8645 posted:

Cross post from the For Honor thread in Games.

(For Honor is a game about Knights, Vikings, and Samurai fighting)

Dlc: Mongol Warrior.

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.

Barudak posted:

Lol, married a northern Chinese girl. Always a poor decision

Based on that movie, it looks like the right decision?

Steakandchips
Apr 30, 2009

Blistex posted:

Same reason I installed the original when I left, so that I didn't lose a security deposit. Landlords will try anything to nickel and dime out out of any money they can get.

I had to take all of the things I was not taking back to Canada directly to the other foreign teachers and give them to them because the last two teachers that left told their coworkers that they could take the stuff, and when they showed up the next day the landlord had stolen it all. I saw inside one of the vacant apartments in my building and it was full of stuff that the landlord had stolen from previous foreign teachers 5 minutes after they had walked out for the last time. There must have been 20 or so convection hot plates, a mountain of pots, pans, and cutlery, and about 20 or so clothes drying racks, brooms, mops, humidifiers, etc.

What's the point of stealing all of that? The landlord is not using it or selling it.

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.

Steakandchips posted:

What's the point of stealing all of that? The landlord is not using it or selling it.

But it's free stuff!

mrbotus
Apr 7, 2009

Patron of the Pants

Steakandchips posted:

webmeister posted:

But it's free stuff!

I find it particularly amusing that the landlord from the other story was rummaging through the guy's apartment every day, apparently? I mean, if he checked once and found nothing he wanted to steal, why not wait a week rather than one whole day?

cnut
May 3, 2016

Gotta go in every day in case someone else steals something first!

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse
Wondering if somebody tried the bucket of piss balanced on the door for unwelcome guests

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel
Lot of stuff is illegal in China but that doesn't necessarily mean its against the law.

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax

Steakandchips posted:

All of the landlords in my building do it (but there are no white people here, only me). They all keep humongous stockpiles of furniture and appliances in spots around the building to get people to move in. Like, "This room is 1/2XXX per month, but it comes with a desk of your choice, whatever chairs you want, a hotplate, a dresser of your choice, and one of our few working refrigerators and clothes washing machines."
When I moved in I was able to go into the abandoned rooms and pick and choose my couch, dresser, coffee table, chair, and refrigerator. It was pretty cool. I chose stuff that went together and didn't take up more space than necessary. They also gave me a hotplate, but it was so gross I set it out in the hallway and the landlord picked it up again.

Vesi
Jan 12, 2005

pikachu looking at?

JaucheCharly posted:

Dlc: Mongol Warrior.

You mean Chinese Yuan dynasty?

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse
Oh sorry, I forgot.

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel
I'm excited.

An acquaintance of mine got married to a Chinese girl who was studying here in the US and her folks came to visit. Me and a mutual friend are taking them all out shooting today.

Qiang ganzi li mian chu zhengquan
:911:

The gal's dad was in the PLA so I'm hoping he knows basic gun safety but if I never post again then assume after all this time the Chinese were ultimately the death of me.

hakimashou fucked around with this message at 13:44 on Jan 29, 2017

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse
Do how they'd do unto you and ask if they have guns and gunpowder in China.

whatever7
Jul 26, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
http://xiaoying.tv/v/swlfb/1/?fromApp=XiaoYing

hot tiger on man action, happy new year.

This video is also good, you can hear somebody was live blogging to his group. And toward the end, the zoo staff was throw firecrackers at the tigers.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHausPVipvs

whatever7 fucked around with this message at 14:49 on Jan 29, 2017

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
im gonna go into a tiger enclosure
- man, moments before getting mauled by tigers

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme

hakimashou posted:

The gal's dad was in the PLA so I'm hoping he knows basic gun safety

:rip:

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler

nickmeister posted:

I find it particularly amusing that the landlord from the other story was rummaging through the guy's apartment every day, apparently? I mean, if he checked once and found nothing he wanted to steal, why not wait a week rather than one whole day?

I think it was boredom rather than actually wanting to steal anything. At any time he could have taken the laptop, some watches, my passport, money, my Korean cell phone, a nice electric razor, etc. but never did. I think he was just really interested in what was in my apartment. The first time I saw him come into the apartment it was a total of 2 minutes he was inside (from when he went in and out the apartment door the webcam was pointed at). The next time when I put the laptop in the bedroom he was in and out of it in about 30 seconds (not sure how long he was in the rest of the apartment).

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!

whatever7 posted:

http://xiaoying.tv/v/swlfb/1/?fromApp=XiaoYing

hot tiger on man action, happy new year.

This video is also good, you can hear somebody was live blogging to his group. And toward the end, the zoo staff was throw firecrackers at the tigers.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHausPVipvs

rip

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Blistex posted:

I think it was boredom rather than actually wanting to steal anything. At any time he could have taken the laptop, some watches, my passport, money, my Korean cell phone, a nice electric razor, etc. but never did. I think he was just really interested in what was in my apartment. The first time I saw him come into the apartment it was a total of 2 minutes he was inside (from when he went in and out the apartment door the webcam was pointed at). The next time when I put the laptop in the bedroom he was in and out of it in about 30 seconds (not sure how long he was in the rest of the apartment).

The correct thing to do is leave out a bunch of material that suggests you're working for PLA/police intelligence or other government department.

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

Whats the general vie in China about this new movie with Matt Damon where European mercenaries pretty much saved China from reptiloid monsters?

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

You watched a different film if that was your take-away from it

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler

Outrail posted:

The correct thing to do is leave out a bunch of material that suggests you're working for PLA/police intelligence or other government department.

"Hello police, there is a foreigner in my building who is spying on you!"

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax
I was coming back from a friend's house and saw this. There were about 50 bikes out there, but this little pile was being formed.

Ailumao
Nov 4, 2004

dumb and kinda scared posted:

Whats the general vie in China about this new movie with Matt Damon where European mercenaries pretty much saved China from reptiloid monsters?

It came out last year and was advertised to all hell before doing not great. I had read it did ok it's first week but then dropped off to nothing. Reviews were all bad.

Insofar as the white protagonist thing, i didn't see any ire about it. I asked my friends when it was blowing up stateside and it ranged from "who cares" to "it's cool a big star like Damon is in a Chinese movie".

whatever7
Jul 26, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
It was blew up on tweeter because some Asian American actor was bitter she was not casted in a hollywood funded Chinese movie, except it was a Chinese movie with a Hollywood wrapper.

mrbotus
Apr 7, 2009

Patron of the Pants

Magna Kaser posted:

It came out last year and was advertised to all hell before doing not great. I had read it did ok it's first week but then dropped off to nothing. Reviews were all bad.

Insofar as the white protagonist thing, i didn't see any ire about it. I asked my friends when it was blowing up stateside and it ranged from "who cares" to "it's cool a big star like Damon is in a Chinese movie".

whatever7 posted:

It was blew up on tweeter because some Asian American actor was bitter she was not casted in a hollywood funded Chinese movie, except it was a Chinese movie with a Hollywood wrapper.

Exactly this. It was a big budget Chinese movie that wanted to buy themselves a fancy white star for their movie. Not really an example of "white-washing."

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler

whatever7 posted:

That was Constance "I'm doing the Asian equivalent of a 1930's black mammy character" Wu who bitched about Matt Damon being cast.

http://variety.com/2016/film/news/constance-wu-matt-damon-the-great-wall-racist-myth-1201827119/

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011

Blistex posted:

That was Constance "I'm doing the Asian equivalent of a 1930's black mammy character" Wu who bitched about Matt Damon being cast.

http://variety.com/2016/film/news/constance-wu-matt-damon-the-great-wall-racist-myth-1201827119/
i would really dig seeing more movies with heroes like nelson mandingo, where they'd go out and commit terrorism then get put in jail

Get Tarantino to do it; he did well enough with Django

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax
This is old, but...
http://mp.weixin.qq.com/s?__biz=MzA...dGj9E9wfk3dn#rd

CHINESE PUAS!!!!

quote:

For boys, the lessons include ‘how to improve their looks’ which helps in seducing the opposite sex in first sight.

Whereas, for girls the lessons include ‘running their hands to hair’ and ‘looking the boy in the eye if they feel intimidated.’

"Now, we all know that you have no idea about basic sex education or the mechanics of sex, or even what sex is, but here are some tips to seduce your person of interest:

For men-
1. Buy a house with an 80 year mortgage. Not a small house in a bad neighborhood, but a medium-sized house well out of your price range.
2. Buy a car. Nothing domestic, idiot. It should be at least a Honda.
3. Make sure you have enough money in your bank account that you can let her spend it freely and/or collapse to her demands, or send much of it to her parents.
4. Don't worry about exercise or quitting heavy drinking or smoking. Be wormy and wiry, or squat and fat, whatever suits your interests. After age 35 please consider getting a flat-top or a buzzcut hairstyle.
5. Tell her that you think blowjobs are dirty and disgusting. Giving her oral sex is triple dirty and disgusting. No matter what, do no go near her lady parts except to wash your penis inside of her!

For women-
1. Be 25 and under. Maybe 26 is okay if he likes cougars. Beware of any man that admits to liking a woman age 27 and older. This is bad for social harmony.
2. Try to be cute and pretty. If not, there are many APP to help you edit your face into something more desirable.
3. Constantly starve yourself so that you show moderate malnutrition from a distance, especially hair loss/thinning.
4. According to Traditionurl Chinese Medicine, water makes you fat. Please do not consume more than 300mL per day. Avoid water unless it's in a salty broth or China Famourse Hot Pot. Just ignore the constant dull headache you have daily, and western pills for that are bad!!!
5. Go to the gym and take photos of yourself in front of the mirror or on the exercise bike. Show no signs of physical improvement after months of going to the gym. Don't change your diet. Keep starving yourself, too.
6. Avoid the sun at all costs. What are you, a loving farmer? Stay the gently caress out of the sun. Bring an umbrella with you outside always. Don't worry about vitamin D deficiency.
7. Oral sex for a man or woman is dirty and should be avoided as much as the sun. DIRTY. YUCK! You'll get SICK!
8. Kill yourself if or when you reach age 30 and are not married already.

oohhboy
Jun 8, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Got mildly chinr at the pool today. I said hi to some chicks after coming up from a dive. One of the immediately screams "ni hai Ma!". I politely tell here I am not Chinese. We exchange names and where we were from. No phone numbers unfortunately.

Then in the changing room in one of the changing stalls is this old nasty fat mainlander that decided to use it without closing the door nullifying the whole purpose of the stall.

I don't care at all about people being naked as there are poo poo loads of those running around, but using the stall like that grinds my gears a little.

mrbotus
Apr 7, 2009

Patron of the Pants

Deceitful Penguin posted:

nelson mandingo

Care to elaborate?

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
why are asians so petite

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Zzulu posted:

why are asians so petite

Insufficient protein during key developmental years. Need to get some burgs into 'em.

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011

nickmeister posted:

Care to elaborate?

I can also elaborate on the terrorist part, with an actual list of what he did or where both Thatcher and Cheney call him that which is always great considering that both of them deserved the guillotine

Just in general I don't see Americans willing to actually support real heroes, that know that sometimes the best tool for change is a bomb

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Zzulu posted:

why are asians so petite

Gold is heavy and they have more gold in their skin than whites and blacks.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Zzulu posted:

why are asians so petite

Artificial selection removed all the Chinese capable of taking great leaps.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax

oohhboy posted:

Then in the changing room in one of the changing stalls is this old nasty fat mainlander that decided to use it without closing the door nullifying the whole purpose of the stall.

I don't care at all about people being naked as there are poo poo loads of those running around, but using the stall like that grinds my gears a little.
Just imagine how his mistress feels.

Zzulu posted:

why are asians so petite
China has 5000 years of famine culture, do u know? We Chinese eat everything except airplane and table 哈哈哈

• Locked thread