Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Alhazred posted:

So democrats are villainous enough to commit voter fraud but not competent enough to actually win because of it?
Thus, by a continuous shifting of rhetorical focus,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

sinking belle posted:

Thus, by a continuous shifting of rhetorical focus,

We should really get that in smilie form at this point. Call it :umberto: or whatever.

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

Breaking Pawlitics

Until Animal Nuz returns from exile, this is what we've got. :twisted:

Mister Beeg
Sep 7, 2012

A Certified Jerk

Sandpuppy posted:

That's the most flattering Ramirez caricature I've seen in a while.

A reminder that Priggee once literally drew Mike Ramirez getting decapitated.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Mister Beeg posted:

A reminder that Priggee once literally drew Mike Ramirez getting decapitated.

Please share.

Abyssal Squid
Jul 24, 2003

Jonas Albrecht posted:

Please share.

e: one of only a couple politoons-related things I have saved in my dumb pictures folder, here's another:

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
I wish the Animal Nuz person was still around so I could see how they try to spin Trump winning as a positive for Dems.

J.A.B.C.
Jul 2, 2007

There's no need to rush to be an adult.

Internet Kraken posted:

I wish the Animal Nuz person was still around so I could see how they try to spin Trump winning as a positive for Dems.

Well now the Dems are pissed and actually doing something! And stuff is going to be so horrible that the proles will beg for Dems to come back!

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

that's the canadian who loves street fighter right

Nea
Feb 28, 2014

Funny Little Guy Aficionado.

Abyssal Squid posted:

e: one of only a couple politoons-related things I have saved in my dumb pictures folder, here's another:

please explain how the second picture is politoons related

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

Neopie posted:

it's the guy who draws prickly city

Abyssal Squid
Jul 24, 2003

oddium posted:

that's the canadian who loves street fighter right

Neopie posted:

Yes, that's JJ McCullough. Here's a cartoon of his that came up on GIS:

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Neopie posted:

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/jj-mccullough/ right? e - yeah, what Abyssal Squid said.

PassTheRemote
Mar 15, 2007

Number 6 holds The Village record in Duck Hunt.

The first one to kill :laugh: wins.

I too think Uncle Sam is a crack addict.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

Somfin posted:

We should really get that in smilie form at this point. Call it :umberto: or whatever.

I'm imagining :goonsay: but with the beard, and maybe a salmon.

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

PassTheRemote posted:

crack is typically smoked from straight glass tubes

you can buy "rose tubes" in most seedy pitstops

haiku

Post 9-11 User
Apr 14, 2010
What I've learned from the passed 70 pages is that I never want to see another cartoon about alternative facts or a defense of genital mutilation.

Roland Jones
Aug 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Ugh, J.J. loving sucks. Why'd you have to remind me he exists?

PassTheRemote
Mar 15, 2007

Number 6 holds The Village record in Duck Hunt.

The first one to kill :laugh: wins.

Chard posted:

crack is typically smoked from straight glass tubes

you can buy "rose tubes" in most seedy pitstops

haiku

Yeah, well then what is the tar sand oil supposed to be then?

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

I supported Trump and now everyone hates me.

Hmmm...

Hmmmmmmmmmm . . .

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Arglebargle III posted:

Wasn't Elon Musk also from Paypal?

Yeah, and he's also a piece of poo poo that made his fortune by buying already well known companies like SpaceX and Tesla and slapping his name on everything and also working directly with Trump.

http://gizmodo.com/things-are-going-insanely-well-for-elon-musk-since-trum-1791654822

He's a tire fire of a man on the level of Thiel but since he does ~cool~ stuff like electric cars people have ignored it for much longer. gently caress Elon Musk, he's an awful person.

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
Interesting that health care is the bottom of the stack and thus most fundamental, even before national security, and way before the truth.

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
"I don't know, have you stopped being one?"

Cpt.Americant
Mar 30, 2010

Literally me yesterday.

Also , why the hell do we need to bring JJ back into things?

MikeyTsi
Jan 11, 2009

Nenonen posted:

heil hitlerbrickler

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

This is a better representation.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuPM_6j7dGo

Or this, for a shorter and probably funnier video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AylSEBh8dj4

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

David Rowe:

Malcolm Turnbull had a phone call with Donald Trump to ensure that the US will still honour the deal with Australia to accept the refugees on Manus Island and Naurus despite everything else that might be happening in US politics at the moment.

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
Keeping calm is for when your country is under attack by bombs and stuff from a foreign country, not when there is a cancer inside your society.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

PassTheRemote posted:

A frack addict, in this case.

AGC

Samurai Sanders posted:

Interesting that health care is the bottom of the stack and thus most fundamental, even before national security, and way before the truth.

Another way to look at it is that the cartoonist thinks it'll have less of a fall than the blocks above. The most damaged will be the environment and the truth, which is pretty much true.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Trump hung that sign up the day he became president, and it hung over that bar every day until he took it down a little over two years ago. Know why he took it down? He started letting in dogs. Now Trump like just about everybody, but he sure don't like Mexicans or Muslims.

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

duz posted:

Yes, to old people it means to make them happy.

Eh, it's not that archaic. It's a metaphor for electric light, "turning on" meaning to instantly light up with joy, like turning on the lights.

Voyager I posted:

I don't want Marty-Two bulls on a T-shirt, I want them in technicolor on the side of a van.

I legit want posters, I would even frame some of them.

Hey I remember buying one of those from a 7-11 in Japan. My companions and I dubbed it the "worm-noodle hotdog", and then spent a few hours on the bullet train writing haiku about it.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Observer:

"Donald Trump and Theresa May: that special relationship – Chris Riddell on the prime minister’s meeting with the new president"

Sunday Telegraph:

Sunday Times:

Abyssal Squid
Jul 24, 2003

Improbable Lobster posted:

Yeah, and he's also a piece of poo poo that made his fortune by buying already well known companies like SpaceX and Tesla and slapping his name on everything and also working directly with Trump.

http://gizmodo.com/things-are-going-insanely-well-for-elon-musk-since-trum-1791654822

He's a tire fire of a man on the level of Thiel but since he does ~cool~ stuff like electric cars people have ignored it for much longer. gently caress Elon Musk, he's an awful person.

No, he founded SpaceX and Tesla. Maybe you're thinking of the fact that he bought SolarCity because he wanted to integrate their battery tech with Tesla?

He literally founded SpaceX to spite the Russians, who he felt were trying to gouge him on rockets. SpaceX's medium-term plan is to expand the launch market by making it more affordable (and to undercut the Russian market), and their slightly-longer-than-medium-term plan is to deploy a massive constellation of internet satellites into low Earth orbit. I can't overstate what a boon for humanity that would be, it's an era-demarcating infrastructure project. Even ignoring the freedom of speech thing, access to internet banking would revolutionize the lives of people who don't even have roads.

Musk is a huge nerd and the hyperloop is dumb as gently caress, but he's absolutely not a corporate parasite like you're saying. He's good & cool.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Musk has a few questionable opinions but I agree overall with the main thrust of his major projects. I propose the compromise opinion: Musk is good, but not cool

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

I wonder which country will get him in the new operation paperclip

Macrowave Oven
Nov 20, 2008

Guitar, bass, drums, keyboards, clavinet, piano, keytar, lap steel guitar, slide bass guitar, mandolin, violin, and FRESH POTS.

loquacius posted:

Musk has a few questionable opinions but I agree overall with the main thrust of his major projects. I propose the compromise opinion: Musk is good, but not cool

Well, our opinions don't matter because he thinks we're all NPCs in a giant Bethesda game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tingfinder
Oct 21, 2013

Tinkle
Tinkle
Little
Czar

• Locked thread