Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BoldFrankensteinMir

Today I was assisted by a four-year-old in Teddy Bear surgery. As I stitched Captain Fuzzy back together the little girl held the bear's hand "so he wouldn't be afraid". drat near melted my heart.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

BoldFrankensteinMir posted:

Today I was assisted by a four-year-old in Teddy Bear surgery. As I stitched Captain Fuzzy back together the little girl held the bear's hand "so he wouldn't be afraid". drat near melted my heart.

this is melting my heart right now just thinking about it, omg. you're a real good egg, and so is the little girl.

be strong, captain fuzzy, you're on the mend now.

Music Theory

do you remember the pokemon drawing thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0kBBIunUus

(unmute please)

BoldFrankensteinMir

ladybeard mcflurry posted:

be strong, captain fuzzy, you're on the mend now.

He went home to pirate cove in the care of his mommy Barbie and an empty thread spool as a prescription. Then we patched up her playmobile tiger with a rubber band cast on his broken-off foot. It was a busy day at the toy hospital.

Mariana Horchata

hahaha i forgot about that m8 i hope hes still alive...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fDM9Eb16Do

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

BoldFrankensteinMir posted:

He went home to pirate cove in the care of his mommy Barbie and an empty thread spool as a prescription. Then we patched up her playmobile tiger with a rubber band cast on his broken-off foot. It was a busy day at the toy hospital.

:kimchi: i really miss having tiny humans around; they are the most sincerely good form of themselves that will ever exist. everything's all new and magical to them.

MrWillsauce

nah i was a little fucker

BoldFrankensteinMir

:kimchi: i really miss having tiny humans around; they are the most sincerely good form of themselves that will ever exist. everything's all new and magical to them.

Adults really are obsolete children.

Ugh, needed back in surgery, plastic shark is scheduled for a fin superglueing.

TOOT BOOT

some of them are budding sociopaths

TOOT BOOT

I loved puppies and kittens as a preschooler and was always gentle with them, i grew up to be a big bleeding heart with a soft spot for animals but sometimes i wonder what the kids who were sticking firecrackers up frogs butts are like as adults

Historical Wizards

TOOT BOOT posted:

but sometimes i wonder what the kids who were sticking firecrackers up frogs butts are like as adults

They can grow out of it, I'm sure most do

POOL IS CLOSED

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.

Hogge Wild posted:

turn your monitor on

you mean it shouldn't be off??

brought 2 u by Manifisto, mastercraftsposter of sigs

femcastra

If you want him,
come and knit him!
Good news! My anxiety has gone down a lot, I think because of the meditation app I have been using on a free trial.

Life feels a bit more manageable and I feel happier.

TOOT BOOT

That is excellent news.

HotSoapyBeard

I'm a really cool nice dad
HAIKOOLIGAN
So I just went in GBS to see what they think about certain recent major political events and I got scared and left so what's everyone doing with their Sunday? I'm going to be looking after a baby with a cold.

The Bananana

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Sunday morning, rain is fallin'

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless

The Bananana posted:

Sunday morning, rain is fallin'

It's snowing lightly over here but it's ok cause I'm at work at don't have to :dealwithit:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless

----------------

HotSoapyBeard

I'm a really cool nice dad
HAIKOOLIGAN

Is that your job?

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

:coffeepal:

http://i.imgur.com/FPxZ8WK.mp4

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless

HotSoapyBeard posted:

Is that your job?

I wish. I answer phones for a small business but it's been slow lately so I just get paid to byob and netflix. Though sometimes the owner brings in their dog and we all have a dog party.

----------------

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless

omg that dog is just so happy

----------------

SHY NUDIST GRRL

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

HotSoapyBeard posted:

So I just went in GBS to see what they think about certain recent major political events and I got scared and left so what's everyone doing with their Sunday? I'm going to be looking after a baby with a cold.

I'm going to run a rpg with my degenerate online friends

Brought to you by our sponsor, Al!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

I'm going to run a rpg with my degenerate online friends

that cspam one looks interesting

SHY NUDIST GRRL

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Oh not even that one. Yeah I have to figure out who's getting in

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
you have multiple pots cooking on the stove?

SHY NUDIST GRRL

I need multiple hits to even feel

Elusif

Oi, help. I now greatly desire a camera drone for reasons I can't comprehend.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
ghosts can do what camera drones do AND they are invisible

Piso Mojado

Luvcow posted:

Elusif

Well the model I am looking at is called the PHANTOM.

Manifisto

Luvcow posted:

so THAT"S what the Ouija board is for, duh. it's a remote.

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

Well the model I am looking at is called the PHANTOM.

Manifisto posted:

so THAT"S what the Ouija board is for, duh. it's a remote.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
a little while ago i found this video of a drone which starts it's flight from a place i walk my dog all the time and then goes over the marsh to show blueberry island, a place i kayak to all the time:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMSY_rhQEhg

very cool to see this view. the river was originally used by the mattakeesett indians, a subtribe of the wampanoag of plymouth colony fame and most of the little campsites along the rivers banks are the same ones used for thousands of years by both native and europeans settlers. Also the place where the drone begins is called Stetson Meadows and was once owned by the Stetson family of cowboy hat fame several generations before they moved to Texas

City of Glompton

Luvcow posted:

a little while ago i found this video of a drone which starts it's flight from a place i walk my dog all the time and then goes over the marsh to show blueberry island, a place i kayak to all the time:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMSY_rhQEhg

very cool to see this view. the river was originally used by the mattakeesett indians, a subtribe of the wampanoag of plymouth colony fame and most of the little campsites along the rivers banks are the same ones used for thousands of years by both native and europeans settlers. Also the place where the drone begins is called Stetson Meadows and was once owned by the Stetson family of cowboy hat fame several generations before they moved to Texas

that is really pretty

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Elusif

That does it, I'm buying a drone and I am going to use it to spy on ducks!

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

That does it, I'm buying a drone and I am going to use it to spy on ducks!

Av+post combo

----------------

Elusif

Those aren't exactly ducks. However I now want a remotely piloted x ray machine that can fly.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

City of Glompton posted:

that is really pretty

it's beautiful on the river. here's a somewhat recent view of the take off area of the drone from the ground:

edit: and here's one from this summer from a few miles upriver where it's more fresh water than brackish as the water comes out of the Great Cedar Swamp, very old and cool stone bridge (also the tip of my kayak makes a little cameo at the bottom of the image):

Luvcow fucked around with this message at 17:38 on Jan 29, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

femcastra posted:

Good news! My anxiety has gone down a lot, I think because of the meditation app I have been using on a free trial.

Life feels a bit more manageable and I feel happier.

im not good at apps or happiness but i have practiced at meditation for a while and it helps me be a noticeably less lovely person (marginal effect on my posting though!)

i would recommend anyone interested in it give it a try

if there is a local group, that would be a good place to start

even the buddha did not begin his meditation practice alone