Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

squidgee posted:

which is a good point that is dumb as hell to undermine by excluding the single largest terror attack on US soil, thereby giving bigots an easy counter argument

actually it's just "we stepped up security since 9/11 and look how low terrorism from foreign sources is now, no further steps needed on that front"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuck Whitey
Nov 9, 2016

by SA Support Robot

jarofpiss posted:

NAZI POTUS gently caress OFF

someone did an edit of the spencer vid where he got hit once for every syllable in nazi punks gently caress off and it was fantastic

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

let me just say that this fuckin president is just a real no good god drat son of a bitch

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

all this resisting is getting exhausting. off to a meeting and then more action all fuckin day it looks like. fuckin trump

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

lmao

Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

do not buy a oneplus phone

Oh William.

https://twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/825716020505612288

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Tainen posted:

Lol Trumps afraid of "slopes and stairs"

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

biased opinion? WTF?

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

squidgee posted:

which is a good point that is dumb as hell to undermine by excluding the single largest terror attack on US soil, thereby giving bigots an easy counter argument

It was also a single terrorist attack (and one that could have been prevented were it not for interagency fuckry). You don't need to factor in those deaths when you're trying to prove the attack was an anomaly.

PDP-1
Oct 12, 2004

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.

squidgee posted:

while I'm down with the spirit of this image, it makes no drat sense. how does 9 deaths per year average since 9/11 square with 3,121 / 16 = 195 deaths per year on average from 9/11 alone, without even accounting for more recent attacks (e.g. boston).

or are they literally just excluding the primary source of people's fear of terrorism to make the numbers look compelling, because jeez that's dumb

Yeah, omitting 9/11 leaves that chart open to an obvious line of attack. Including 9/11 puts RADICAL ISLAMIC TERROR somewhere on the danger chart between lawnmowers and school buses which helps put things in perspective.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
The real danger right now is that a fat nazi has replaced the officers of the national security council.

nah thanks
Jun 18, 2004

Take me out.

how is government formed???

nah thanks
Jun 18, 2004

Take me out.

PDP-1 posted:

Yeah, omitting 9/11 leaves that chart open to an obvious line of attack. Including 9/11 puts RADICAL ISLAMIC TERROR somewhere on the danger chart between lawnmowers and school buses which helps put things in perspective.

exactly - still makes the point without leaving the argument wide open to dismissal

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

squidgee posted:

exactly - still makes the point without leaving the argument wide open to dismissal

They probably really wanted "right wing terrorism" to beat it out which i get but it's hubris to leave it out, as you say

Ferdinand the Bull
Jul 30, 2006

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

lmbo

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

anyone watch MTP?

nah thanks
Jun 18, 2004

Take me out.

alnilam posted:

They probably really wanted "right wing terrorism" to beat it out which i get but it's hubris to leave it out, as you say

we're also serious posting in cspam about the liberal equivalent of "fwd:fwd:fwd:obama is a kenyan proof??" so uh

tromp bad

Vitamin Me
Mar 30, 2007

HOW CAN SHE SLAP STAY

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/825721153142521858

He literally retarded

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Tainen posted:

trumps afraid of slopes and stairs
Doo dah doo dah
Trumps afraid of slopes and stairs
All the doo dah day

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

FizFashizzle posted:

anyone watch MTP?

I don't get the point. It's just going to be an exasperated Chuck Todd wanting to yell at the trump surrogate spouting off absolute nonsense, but he's too spineless to say anything

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Trump is so in the bubble

Leviathan
Oct 8, 2001

I hear the jury's
still out.. on science.
Fun Shoe

FizFashizzle posted:

anyone watch MTP?

i am watching at 1030 no spoilers plz

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

gently caress he is so stupid

Jabronie
Jun 4, 2011

In an investigation, details matter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkP_OGDCLY0

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Leviathan posted:

i am warching at 1030 no spoilers plz

Donald Trump bad

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

So he's still using the private twitter account huh

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Hot Smart ARYAN Girl posted:

gently caress he is so stupid

He's desperately appealing to his base, who are absolutely okay with literally any atrocity except abortion and saying bad things about Jesus.

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

WOOHOO RAHOWA is happing!

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

euphronius posted:

So he's still using the private twitter account huh

It had more followers than the potus one so of course he is lmao

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.
How long until President of the United States, Donald J Trump, tweets about "white genocide"?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
so i just woke up

did the Valu-Rite-SS who refused to listen to the court order finally back down or are we still in full on border security not following court orders mode

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

Except the death and destruction that happened in the Middle East affected a fuckton more muslims as well.

Btw guys these tweets aren't for you it's for his retard sisterfucker fanbase, he's selling himself as protector of America and protector of the faith.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Again: Jesus loving christ

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

D1E posted:

He's desperately appealing to his base, who are absolutely okay with literally any atrocity except abortion and saying bad things about Jesus.

Yeah but I think he is his base

This is just the kind of poo poo he's into. Fnc and 700 club and crazy forwarded emails

Brown Moses
Feb 22, 2002

In one Tweet Trump confirms he thinks Muslim lives matter less than Christian lives.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Radio Paranoia posted:

How long until President of the United States, Donald J Trump, tweets about "white genocide"?

soon, Bannon just needs to finish up with his successful coup

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Meanwhile Christians are being turned around so uhhh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Al! posted:

so i just woke up

did the Valu-Rite-SS who refused to listen to the court order finally back down or are we still in full on border security not following court orders mode

still refusing to comply with stay

• Locked thread