Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jazerus
May 24, 2011

bernard sanders would have triumphed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
:cry::cry:
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!
Hello are these spineless assholes going to finally start voting no on the rest of Trump nominees?

tower time
Jul 30, 2008

Lessail posted:

Hello are these spineless assholes going to finally start voting no on the rest of Trump nominees?

Most likely not.

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

We're your first, last, and only line of defense. We live in secret. We exist in shadow.

And we dress in black.

Lessail posted:

lol

forbidden dialectics
Jul 26, 2005

As a WA resident I can assure you that that Jay Inslee, is, in fact, the very worst kind of Bad Dem®.

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

We're your first, last, and only line of defense. We live in secret. We exist in shadow.

And we dress in black.
Do we have any good dems in WA? Having a hard time thinking of any.

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Sassy
https://twitter.com/GovHowardDean/status/825553183502168064

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

dean would have screamed

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
i've not been following are the dems being the useless centrist cowards they are or is keith getting a shot

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Jose posted:

i've not been following are the dems being the useless centrist cowards they are or is keith getting a shot

still a bunch of cowards, no real congressional actions taken since the weekend started so its unknown who will decide to ride the great american rageboner, keith using the wave of angry protesters to try and encourage more people into the DNC so the purge may continue unabated

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Jose posted:

useless centrist cowards, like dean said, who are being left behind by their base

it is prudent that we get DSA candidates in a primary position ASAP across the country

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.
https://twitter.com/GovHowardDean/status/825815931561586688

Another good Dean Tweet.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

is howard dean.... good???

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
*screams*

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo

This is the same libertarian bullshit that we make fun of with the people threatening to arrest EPA agents or some poo poo

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Jazerus posted:

bernard sanders would have triumphed

he had the will

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Agean90 posted:

is howard dean.... good???
howard dean may not be a True Believer (tm) but he at least knows what the gently caress he's doing which is more than you can say about most dems these days

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.

WhiskeyJuvenile posted:

This is the same libertarian bullshit that we make fun of with the people threatening to arrest EPA agents or some poo poo

If the only thing we can do to people flagrantly violating court orders acting out unconstitutional EOs is to try and use dumbass libertarian garbage of questionable worth, we should still do it.

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

WhiskeyJuvenile posted:

Who cares, wanna see state police arrest some federal agents

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Lessail posted:

Here's the official Party response:

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

WhiskeyJuvenile posted:

Like hell; those idiots claim that the local sheriff is the highest law of the land and can act without a court order on anything they want.

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

:same:

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
https://mobile.twitter.com/NewLeafHank/status/825577132206153728

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
Feinstein introducing legislation tomorrow to overturn EO and restrict Trump's authority on immigration:

quote:

Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) will introduce two bills on Monday in response to President Donald Trump’s executive action on immigration and refugees.

“The first bill immediately rescinds the order. The second limits executive authority under the Immigration and Nationality Act,” the Judiciary Committee ranking member wrote on Twitter Sunday.

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

WhiskeyJuvenile posted:

Sticking to principles is a hella gay losing proposition and if something you denounce others doing works for you you do it instantly

Namaste.

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
Yeah, my blood's so mad, feels like coagulatin',
I'm sittin' here, just contemplatin',
I can't twist the truth, it knows no regulation,
Handful of Senators don't pass legislation,
And marches alone can't bring integration,
When human respect is disintegratin',
This whole crazy world is just too frustratin',
And you tell me over and over and over again my friend,
Ah, you don't believe we're on the eve of destruction.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

it is the year 2020 and president booker grants a blanket pardon to the CBP and the entire trump administration in the spirit of "healing"

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

https://twitter.com/daveweigel/status/825871449542029317 https://twitter.com/joshrogin/status/825871108457037825

ffs, Tulsi

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Business Gorillas posted:

it is the year 2020 and president booker grants a blanket pardon to the CBP and the entire trump administration in the spirit of "healing"

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
Fuckin' never again. Whoever becomes president isn't gonna be able to do the "let's set this aside" this time. Look where "let's not talk about torture" got us.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

what a weird way to spell "emperor trump"

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

logikv9 posted:

what a weird way to spell "emperor trump"

lol if you think his cheeseburger heart will be pumping if the pace we've been going at for 10 days continues for another 6 months

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

lol if you think his cheeseburger heart will be pumping if the pace we've been going at for 10 days continues for another 6 months

i never said donald trump :getin:

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
tulsi gabbard goes to see assad

a few days later he has a stroke

coincidence? maybe she's the hero america needs

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer
Healthy young autocrat goes to see congresswoman, gets pumped with massive shot of islamophobia, doesn't feel good and changes - STROKE. Many such cases!

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

logikv9 posted:

i never said donald trump :getin:

its the year 2021 and emperor trump has changed the mascot of america from the bald eagle to the "Shanghai Maglev is the fastest locomotive in the world with its maximum operational speed of 430km/h and average speed of 251kmph. "

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
https://mobile.twitter.com/Cozmacozmy/status/824053516524195844

https://mobile.twitter.com/greggutfeld/status/825546683425705984

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Sorta feel sorry for this dude, he's just A+ brainbroke

e: lol

https://twitter.com/trumpenicillin/status/824126934061895682

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Donkwich