Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Kwyndig posted:

That cat is an alcoholic.

I knew a cat that loved booze. He'd steal it from your glass, knock over a can of beer and drink the puddle. Pity for him that his owner didn't drink due to previous alcoholism problems, so he only got it when there was a party.

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus

Slime posted:

I knew a cat that loved booze. He'd steal it from your glass, knock over a can of beer and drink the puddle. Pity for him that his owner didn't drink due to previous alcoholism problems, so he only got it when there was a party.

If I had to live with a recovering alcoholic, I'd need a drink too.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

poo poo, I thought my phone was hacked or something. I took that exact picture and the background is almost the same.

WaffleStomper
Nov 21, 2010

ddiddles
Oct 21, 2008

Roses are red, violets are blue, I'm a schizophrenic and so am I
:drat:

Makes me proud to be an american

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

i can't laugh, b/c photos of trump's granny rear end won't prevent the millions of preventable deaths this four years will bring

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Chard posted:

i can't laugh, b/c photos of trump's granny rear end won't prevent the millions of preventable deaths this four years will bring

Like the drone strikes on hospitals and weddings

No wait that was Obama

Sir Nose
Mar 28, 2009

JoelJoel posted:

His name is Tony.
Who's the chick with antennae?

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

PCOS Bill posted:

No wait that was Obama

But Obama can take and make jokes, so it's all cool!

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

PCOS Bill posted:

No wait that was Obama

Don't worry, he just murdered a bunch of kids in Yemen, including an 8-year-old American citizen. You can still be proud. :)

AuntJemima
Jul 22, 2007
I don't know if this is the right place to request pictures but does anyone got a pic of that forum post thats like "its my 30th birthday and I see all my favorite video game characters come in and surprise me!"
if anyone knows what I'm talking about.

Thanks!

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

AuntJemima posted:

I don't know if this is the right place to request pictures but does anyone got a pic of that forum post thats like "its my 30th birthday and I see all my favorite video game characters come in and surprise me!"
if anyone knows what I'm talking about.

Thanks!

You might try asking in here: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3749412 - I did a Ctrl+F for 'birth' on the first 5 pages but found nothing.

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde
That thing you're looking for reminded me of this:

AuntJemima
Jul 22, 2007

Wilford Cutlery posted:

You might try asking in here: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3749412 - I did a Ctrl+F for 'birth' on the first 5 pages but found nothing.

Ah, should've been more specific. It's not from these forums but thank you for trying! I don't mean that sarcastically.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

AuntJemima posted:

Ah, should've been more specific. It's not from these forums but thank you for trying! I don't mean that sarcastically.

There's an update to this I do not have but there's that.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

syscall girl posted:

Man, this would sad if he was 13

It would awkward at 23

At 33, you just have to wonder what in his life leas him to this moment

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

Someone else happened to ask for this in this thread a few weeks ago as well.

AuntJemima
Jul 22, 2007

syscall girl posted:

I love you, thank you!

dordreff
Jul 16, 2013

syscall girl posted:

He's turning 40 soon. I hope Sonic and Inuyasha plan him a real good party!

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

dordreff posted:

He's turning 40 soon. I hope Sonic and Inuyasha plan him a real good party!

How's it going in 2015?

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Olive Garden tonight! posted:

How's it going in 2015?

Relatively jovial and upbeat, all things considered. Why, what's it like in your time? :yayclod:

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Relatively jovial and upbeat, all things considered. Why, what's it like in your time? :yayclod:

:smith:

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

Beachcomber posted:

That thing you're looking for reminded me of this:

I hate this because every time I read it, it makes me think about just how hosed up Yoshi's deal is.

Literally Esoteric
Jun 13, 2012

One final, furious struggle...then a howl of victory

LANA?

LANAAAAAAAAAAAAA?

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Literally Esoteric posted:

LANA?

LANAAAAAAAAAAAAA?

no?

tankadillo
Aug 15, 2006

The Glumslinger posted:

Man, this would sad if he was 13

It would awkward at 23

At 33, you just have to wonder what in his life leas him to this moment

What about every year until he's 40?

Is there any record of his 41st?

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.

Literally Esoteric posted:

LANA?

LANAAAAAAAAAAAAA?

Read it again...

It's Jana.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

tankadillo posted:

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
That guy seems fun to be around, actually.

Bad Sneakers
Sep 4, 2004

me irl
I want to know where he went. That sounds delicious.

wuffles
Apr 10, 2004

tankadillo posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcySXoQLI5Q

tankadillo
Aug 15, 2006

Now I just realized we're one month from his 42nd birthday and I can't wait.

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
I just wonder what the boundaries are on that "every character" thing. Because there's works that mention entire nations, planets, even galaxies. Not to mention that it would include non-fictional people as well as fictional versions of non-fictional people. Bad guys too. Hannibal Lector is definitely showing up, probably several versions of him. I wouldn't want any part of his snackage.

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

well, its make believe for one....

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

AKA Pseudonym posted:

I just wonder what the boundaries are on that "every character" thing. Because there's works that mention entire nations, planets, even galaxies. Not to mention that it would include non-fictional people as well as fictional versions of non-fictional people. Bad guys too. Hannibal Lector is definitely showing up, probably several versions of him. I wouldn't want any part of his snackage.

Yeah that seems like something that you'd want to set boundaries on. You wouldn't, for example, want to have a 50 meter tall skinless dude who loves to eat people show up at your party, or one of the many people in fiction who emit high-intensity gamma radiation, or pretty much any fictional god.

For one thing, plotting out the resulting story would probably give you a migraine unless you're a really shallow storyteller.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

AKA Pseudonym posted:

It's a big party.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Kwyndig posted:

For one thing, plotting out the resulting story would probably give you a migraine, unless you're a really shallow storyteller.

Sounds like a job for J.J. Abrams or Joss Whedon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Taking the term "Koopaling" to a whole new level since 2016.
Some show up to crash the party, while others serve as security.

• Locked thread