Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Pvt.Scott posted:

I bet he was drowning in pussy. Probably had ten kids, a wife and a mistress by the time he hit puberty. Dude is pretty much a grimdark halfling.

And then he died five years later.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Mounty Pumper's Flying Circus

FedEx Mercury posted:

What a life though.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

FedEx Mercury posted:

Better to live a day as a lion than 100 years as a sheep.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

Volcott posted:

Probably the black lung.

The tobacco pipe was probably a necessary piece of equipment just to season the poor guy's tender, little pink lungs before hitting the mines. His family probably started him on a pipe regimen at 3 months.

Bold Robot
Jan 6, 2009

Be brave.

! !!

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
it's kinda true but im not sure what sharing this image will do to stop the drive of technology that is making that type of price sustainable but i will click "like" and move on :downs:

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer
Wait, should I eat more wheat or less wheat?

Hurry the wheat thins are calling

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

eat more wheat thins, but pay 1 dollar per thin

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i pay 3.80 a bushel though cause we're an organic household

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

thathonkey posted:

i pay 3.80 a bushel though cause we're an organic household

Ah yeah they should label that poo poo "grown in poop" :smuggo:

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
Wheat production has roughly doubled in that same time frame so the average wheat farmer is making 2.5 times what he made back then on top of receiving federal subsidies.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Ah yeah they should label that poo poo "grown in poop" :smuggo:

As long as it's not people poop, you're moving a decent direction.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I have a lot of buckwheat pizzocherri in my pantry. Should I cook it up and add prosciutto or shrimp?

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating

#sausagenose
#turtlehead

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Candlelight Virgil posted:

#sausagenose
#turtlehead

:barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf:

nice1

Lil Mama Im Sorry
Oct 14, 2012

I'M BACK AND I'M SCARIN' WHITE FOLKS

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

God if only their lives were finished lol

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:

Please Like share or Comment "Amen"

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Those people didn't die so you could exercise your freedoms! :mad:

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
if you watched 9/11 in hs like i did youre about 30 now

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

thathonkey posted:

if you watched 9/11 in hs like i did youre about 30 now

Right, and you killed yourself like any well-adjusted rational actor would, as beyond 30 lies only slow degeneration of mind and body.

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo

pretty sure that 9/11 messed a lot of people up for a long time actually

maybe they didn't go to therapy but some of them did a lot of crazy poo poo trying to cope, like starting a loving war lol

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

Streak posted:

pretty sure that 9/11 messed a lot of people up for a long time actually

maybe they didn't go to therapy but some of them did a lot of crazy poo poo trying to cope, like starting a loving war lol

Uh, that's a perfectly healthy response when a few dudes manage to pull off a once-in-a-lifetime (hahar) heist and blow up a few planes/buildings. Attacking a country that had nothing to do with the incident and reducing their armies, homes and people to cinders would be defensible in any court on Earth.

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]

if only they had

Lacey
Jul 10, 2001

Guess where this lollipop's going?

Why would a high school student be watching live TV on a Tuesday morning?

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4

Lacey posted:

When it happened basically all the teachers turned the TV's onto the news because it was kind of a big deal. Is there any other basic poo poo I can explain to you while I'm here?

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

Lacey posted:

Schools turned the news on in classrooms if they had TVs. Same reason a bunch of kids saw astronauts explode.

Lacey
Jul 10, 2001

Glenn Quebec posted:

When it happened basically all the teachers turned the TV's onto the news because it was kind of a big deal. Is there any other basic poo poo I can explain to you while I'm here?

So.. you're so angry because your teachers were stupid?

Pawl
Sep 9, 2006

I'm seeing this from an AoS perspective.

white primer uber alles

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

Lacey posted:

It wouldn't have made a difference. Coverage was inescapable unless you were a literal hermit.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Jesus Christ

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Dude might be six, but he's crushed more puss than this whole thread combined.

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

Lacey posted:

I just wish you were able to come to your own conclusion as to why a student in the morning was watching the news.

Lacey
Jul 10, 2001

Glenn Quebec posted:

I just wish you were able to come to your own conclusion as to why a student in the morning was watching the news.
Is it because America's school systems suck? Why were the teachers watching TV in the first place? Did someone run up and down the halls shouting "the Muslims are coming" like a tiny Paul Revere and then everyone turned on the TVs that were already there? Help me out here Glen my men.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Lacey posted:

Is it because America's school systems suck? Why were the teachers watching TV in the first place? Did someone run up and down the halls shouting "the Muslims are coming" like a tiny Paul Revere and then everyone turned on the TVs that were already there? Help me out here Glen my men.

no. first i heard of it this teacher ran in and was like "someone flew a plane into the pentagon!" during my first period math class then we turned on tvs that are standard in pretty much every classroom and watched the news. it was kind of a big deal.

hope this helps !!!

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable

Lacey posted:

I can't help you're obviously retarded.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
we were loving around in visual basic class and some kid who came back from the bathroom said he heard two Cessna's flew into the towers

LUL, wasn't two Cessna's

Lacey
Jul 10, 2001

Glenn Quebec posted:

I can't help you're obviously retarded.
We both know you don't really believe that. You can absolutely help. Shelter me in your wisdom.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

thathonkey posted:

no. first i heard of it this teacher ran in and was like "someone flew a plane into the pentagon!" during my first period math class then we turned on tvs that are standard in pretty much every classroom and watched the news. it was kind of a big deal.

hope this helps !!!

Woah, your school had TVs in every room? Look at Richie Rich here, going to some fancy rich kid school.

The TVs in my school looked like this, and there were like 5 for the whole school. Teachers had to book 'em. Even if we had the TV that day it wouldn't have mattered what was on the news, because we didn't have cable hook ups in the class rooms, and the cart TV had no antenna. All you could watch was pre-recorded videos.

Okay, I graduated in 1990 so maybe they had more by 2001. gently caress I'm old.

• Locked thread