Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
My smartphone autocapitalizes the word 'switch' like a proper noun now.

Awesome.

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

Lumpy the Cook posted:

My smartphone autocapitalizes the word 'switch' like a proper noun now.

Awesome.
smart phone

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.

HolePisser1982 posted:

im dying to know what's gonna be on the switch's virtual console at launch. personally hoping for some gamecube games

I don't think Switch has analogue shoulders/triggers

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

2 sirs posting in iz ftw

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

:smithicide:

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

the video game geniuses at Nintendo will find a way

A cool damn horse
Jan 25, 2009

[Smiling through intense pain] Well, I'm remaining optimistic.

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Donkey Kong Country is fun.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

I agree

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

this

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Freshman year of college a buddy and I did a DKC marathon weekend, the first one Friday night and the second one Saturday night. We had to take the SNES to the dorm lounge to finish DKC2 because my roommate brought a girl home.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Tender Bender posted:

Freshman year of college a buddy and I did a DKC marathon weekend, the first one Friday night and the second one Saturday night. We had to take the SNES to the dorm lounge to finish DKC2 because my roommate brought a girl home.

your roomate is very inconsiderate

you don't disturb a buddy's monkey time

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm seeing double...four Diddy's!

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

In Training posted:

lol

A cool damn horse
Jan 25, 2009

In Training posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

extremebuff posted:

ppl just took out their frustrations on the motion control gimmick, instead of the game railroading you between boring long cutscenes and fetch quests and filler backtracking and once you finally got to the meat (dungeons) there were 3 types of enemies total + palette swaps with more health

nue or nui or whatever is the worst just removing her in a hack would make the game 100 x more playable since you wouldn't be stopped ever 2 steps to tell you what to do in the most boring way possible

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Evil Eagle posted:

Skyward Sword has my favorite 3D dungeons and areas in the series. Farewell.

its termina town or whatever it has characters and feels and quests galore

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

HolePisser1982 posted:

im dying to know what's gonna be on the switch's virtual console at launch. personally hoping for some gamecube games

how about the games i ALREADY loving BOUGHT ON 3DS AND WII U SHIGGY YOU MURDERING FUCKER YOU KILLED FZERO YOU KILLED SAMUS YOU KILLED GUNPEI YOKOI YOU KILLED IWATA YOU WLLL PAy SHIGERU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Tender Bender posted:

The dead mentor who comes back as a ghost feels awkward, like there's a missing first game in the series where she's actually a character before she dies.

she is a character, the character is called a "mentor". she mentors pheonix, and then dies

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

mysterious loyall X posted:

how about the games i ALREADY loving BOUGHT ON 3DS AND WII U SHIGGY YOU MURDERING FUCKER YOU KILLED FZERO YOU KILLED SAMUS YOU KILLED GUNPEI YOKOI YOU KILLED IWATA YOU WLLL PAy SHIGERU

lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

nue or nui or whatever is the worst just removing her in a hack would make the game 100 x more playable since you wouldn't be stopped ever 2 steps to tell you what to do in the most boring way possible

yeah it was pretty disgusting

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmfao

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

:stare:

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

lmfao

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

satoru iwata is dead???

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

lol

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

that ivy guy
May 20, 2015

Very Nice.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4c4BBYiYjo

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

ya

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

What a beauty.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

It looks like Nintendo is finally ditching that Apple-wannabe smooth white aesthetic and going back to classic red and black. Also check out the game they're showing on the screen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
alolan dugtrio should be on all displays regardless of system