Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

NachtSieger posted:

But Kamen Rider does contain politics
Technically, everything contains politics to some degree, whether the creators mean it to or not. Saying a show is apolitical is like saying you don't have an accent; it's not only wrong, it's kind of fundamentally impossible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Burkion posted:

Godzilla is a very different kind of thing. The movies that actually touch on the subject are few and far between, but the ones that do tend to tackle it in a very interesting, and incredibly complex way.

I don't think a single one of them is fascist, nor could they be. The general message is never that military might saves the day- quite the opposite.

Hell, the first quarter to a half of Shin Godzilla is drat near a comedy about how loving useless the Japanese government and SDF are.

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Hell that carries over to the US 2014 Godzilla.

There the military just kinda fucks up every which a where and the main character doesn't save the day using his Uncle Sam learned bomb disposal skills- but by having a boat within walking distance.

It's a clown show and I love it for that fact.

OnimaruXLR
Sep 15, 2007
Lurklurklurklurklurk
It's worth pointing out how Sentai has gotten less and less militaristic as time has gone by. Like, early on a lot of the teams were basically paramilitary groups with actual commanders, which is far from the order of the day lately.

Stuff like that is one of the reasons why I'm not so sure about claims that Japan is getting increasingly nationalistic. I mean, yeah, the sentiment is there, but it has ALWAYS been there, even after the war, and at the very least I personally don't know how intense it is now vs historically. Though it makes sense that as people who had to deal directly with the cost of the war die out, the cultural memory will grow hazy.

Fuck Whitey
Nov 9, 2016

by SA Support Robot

OnimaruXLR posted:

It's worth pointing out how Sentai has gotten less and less militaristic as time has gone by. Like, early on a lot of the teams were basically paramilitary groups with actual commanders, which is far from the order of the day lately.

Stuff like that is one of the reasons why I'm not so sure about claims that Japan is getting increasingly nationalistic. I mean, yeah, the sentiment is there, but it has ALWAYS been there, even after the war, and at the very least I personally don't know how intense it is now vs historically. Though it makes sense that as people who had to deal directly with the cost of the war die out, the cultural memory will grow hazy.

It's worth pointing out also that were comparing media targeted at different audiences

Like Attack on Titan is aimed at tweens at the youngest, Sentai is aimed at tweens at the oldest

TheLastRoboKy
May 2, 2009

Finishing the game with everyone else's continues

Xarbala posted:

Even Gundam, a franchise founded by a lovably angry, staunch anti-war nutcase (and I mean that in only the most affectionate way), is riddled with Zeon apologia because Zeon is so blatantly an Imperial Japan allegory that denying, nitpicking, or handwringing about it isn't even on the table.

I have a group of friends I always give poo poo to for liking Zeon because they're awful poo poo-buckets and also Zeon dropped a colony on my house.

gently caress 'em.

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

who the fuck is scraeming
"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off

TheLastRoboKy posted:

I have a group of friends I always give poo poo to for liking Zeon because they're awful poo poo-buckets and also Zeon dropped a colony on my house.

gently caress 'em.

You would hate Gundam Unicorn, in which the Zeons are hella humanized and also the entire Federation is based on a fake copy of the Constitution with an article removed from it stating that if something like a Newtype appears among spacenoids, then they should be given a role in central government moving forward.

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH

TheLastRoboKy posted:

gently caress 'em.

I used to think guys who liked Zeon were like guys who like the Empire in Star Wars. But no.

Guys who like the Empire are usually attracted to the fact that the Empire lives in Buck Rogers Tomorrowland, the imperial aesthetic is always meant to resemble the spartan, spotlessly clean future promoted by Walt Disney and his pals at General Electric and Kaiser Aluminum from 1953-1975.

Guys who like Zeon have basically nothing. They have, "that one kid might have been a good leader if he lived" and "the federation is eventually worse." You can't even really argue that they represent the best interests of the colonists because after the coup they begin gassing colonists and using their colonies as weapons.

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
Shinkenger's transformation phrase is "Imperial Report!" but one of the core messages of the show is that you are more than the life you have to give in the name of duty. Go-Busters, the only Sentai of the last decade where the team is obviously funded by the government, ends with the message "The key difference between us and the enemy is that we depend on our allies beyond seeing them as disposable tools" which can be read as a damning critique of military culture.
Hell, even Dekaranger, a show about making police militarization cool to children if ever there was one, stresses literally every week that the monster cannot be killed without authorization from a court that is implied to be omniscient.

gently caress Whitey posted:

It's worth pointing out also that were comparing media targeted at different audiences

Like Attack on Titan is aimed at tweens at the youngest, Sentai is aimed at tweens at the oldest
Phase one of nationalism is to get em while they're young, though.

SpiderHyphenMan fucked around with this message at 18:33 on Jan 28, 2017

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Hell, even Dekaranger, a show about making police militarization cool to children if ever there was one, stresses literally every week that the monster cannot be killed without authorization from a court that is implied to be omniscient.

Phase one of nationalism is to get em while they're young, though.

It's an uncorrupt court, too! One of the monsters of the week gets declared guilty/executed despite the fact that his father or grandfather or something is one of the judges.

TheLastRoboKy
May 2, 2009

Finishing the game with everyone else's continues

deadly_pudding posted:

You would hate Gundam Unicorn, in which the Zeons are hella humanized and also the entire Federation is based on a fake copy of the Constitution with an article removed from it stating that if something like a Newtype appears among spacenoids, then they should be given a role in central government moving forward.

I am 100% okay with humanizing the antagonists of the setting because in the end they are very much human beings and that's kind of the point that gets pushed a lot in these sorts of things, and one of my favourite episodes from MSG is the one where the woefully under-equipped but plucky Zeon dudes decide to take a crack at the White Base. I just struggle with accepting the idea some people present that Zeon as a whole were the scrappy underdog good guys who we should cheer for in spite of the fact they committed horrible inhuman acts with terrifying consequences. On top of my house.

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

deadly_pudding posted:

It's an uncorrupt court, too! One of the monsters of the week gets declared guilty/executed despite the fact that his father or grandfather or something is one of the judges.

I'd only just found out about that being a thing this week and as a result Dekaranger is on my list of things to check out solely because that sounds amazing and I know at least one person who might actually watch it along with me solely based on that point.

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off
The space crimes in Dekaranger are always super ludicrous, too. I think my favorite was "space landsharking, responsible for the displacement of billions".

Cipher Pol 9
Oct 9, 2006

I'm currently living in Japan, and last night I was scrolling through the "New Releases" section of Netflix. Do you know what I found there?

Goddamn Kamen Rider W.

I don't know how long this has been a thing since I've been living here for six months, but I did some searches and apparently there's a decent selection of Riders and Sentai on there. The Sentai is sparser, just Gokaiger, Gobusters, and maybe Kyoryuger? But there's a fair few Riders, I think W, OOO, Fourze, Drive, Kabuto, Den-O, and Kiva. As well as a bunch of movies for both factions.

Sadly they're all Japanese only with no subs, but there's something special about whole Toku series' up for stream on Netflix, complete with English summary blurbs because Netflix is nothing if not cruel.

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

"LET'S GET DOWN TO WORK!!"
Interesting. So, with a VPN, I could conceivably watch them on my Netflix?

Cipher Pol 9
Oct 9, 2006

Some Numbers posted:

Interesting. So, with a VPN, I could conceivably watch them on my Netflix?

I'm not certain, sadly. I posted about this on a Facebook group too and one person said they were able to access the Japanese Netflix selections through a VPN, and thus see the Toku, but they weren't able to actually stream/watch them.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Cipher Pol 9 posted:

I'm not certain, sadly. I posted about this on a Facebook group too and one person said they were able to access the Japanese Netflix selections through a VPN, and thus see the Toku, but they weren't able to actually stream/watch them.
So many companies were giving Netflix poo poo about other countries sneaking in through VPNs and watching content they weren't supposed to that Netflix had to break proxies from working on their websites. So unless you own a true private VPN, it's not going to work properly.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Welcome to modern capitalism, where the response to "people in other countries are jumping through hoops to watch our shows" is "tear down the hoops".

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iU2CGUDv538

Oh my god this looks good

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

I'll miss Zyuohger but that preview and everything else about Kyuranger make me very hopeful about the series. It seems Toei's definitely trying something new, so I'm excited.

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

Blaze Dragon posted:

I'll miss Zyuohger but that preview and everything else about Kyuranger make me very hopeful about the series. It seems Toei's definitely trying something new, so I'm excited.

Toei generally seems to try something experimental with the formula following an anniversary season (Hurricanger, Gekiranger, and Go-Busters for example) and more often than not it usually means we get a decent show out of it. So yeah, I'm looking forward to Kyuranger at the moment (the Pink Ranger is apparently being voiced by the same woman who played Luka in Gokaiger, which is another plus).

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.

Larryb posted:

Toei generally seems to try something experimental with the formula following an anniversary season (Hurricanger, Gekiranger, and Go-Busters for example) and more often than not it usually means we get a decent show out of it. So yeah, I'm looking forward to Kyuranger at the moment (the Pink Ranger is apparently being voiced by the same woman who played Luka in Gokaiger, which is another plus).

I just wish she wasn't in a suit. That lady was decent at acting, seems like wasted potential.

MachuPikacchu
Oct 15, 2012

Sacre vert! Maman!

Man, that furry blue ranger costume must be a bitch to clean.

Also, I like how they went from cube mechas in Zyuohger to ball mechs in Kyuuranger.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Next season's gonna be Pyramid Sentai Sphinxranger.

Lepecard
May 19, 2009
Soiled Meat

Woah, just noticed that the visors are glittery to look like stars! That's an awesome detail.

I thought that was just photoshopped from the little bit of promotional material I saw.

Cipher Pol 9
Oct 9, 2006

Coq au Nandos posted:

I just wish she wasn't in a suit. That lady was decent at acting, seems like wasted potential.

She's also gorgeous. Just sayin'.

Also, I just watched Zyuohger 46 and holy goddamn hell that may be one of the single best episodes of Sentai in recent memory. How are more people not raving about how good that was?

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Cipher Pol 9 posted:

Also, I just watched Zyuohger 46 and holy goddamn hell that may be one of the single best episodes of Sentai in recent memory. How are more people not raving about how good that was?

If I had to do that for every Zyuohger episode, I'd run out of words. Goddamn it is a good show, and I will dearly miss it.

But goddamn I have to do it for episode 47 because holy poo poo this episode. The sheer badass that every Zyuohger showed by transforming, completely ignoring the human-sized villains and going straight for the arrow, then ignoring them once again while giants because none was even remotely a threat, basically killing a general without giving the slightest of a gently caress, and then the grand finale of bringing the whole Sagittariark down to Earth? The Kyoryugers would be proud, because that was BRAVE.

Zyuohger is so good. One more episode, and the only thing that doesn't make me sad about it ending is that Kyuranger looks awesome too.

Ex-Aid is also good! Taiga becomes more and more likable, his relationship with Niko in its serious moments is genuinely well-written (him telling her outright that they're not playing around was a great scene) and the funny moments are truly funny. Niko is the best thing that ever happened to Taiga, is what I'm trying to say.

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off

Blaze Dragon posted:

But goddamn I have to do it for episode 47 because holy poo poo this episode. The sheer badass that every Zyuohger showed by transforming, completely ignoring the human-sized villains and going straight for the arrow, then ignoring them once again while giants because none was even remotely a threat, basically killing a general without giving the slightest of a gently caress, and then the grand finale of bringing the whole Sagittariark down to Earth? The Kyoryugers would be proud, because that was BRAVE.

Also, uh, Sagittariark is LUDICROUSLY HUGE. I wasn't expecting it to be that big, we've only ever seen like 3 rooms.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Tangentially related, but holy poo poo.

https://twitter.com/FFXVEN/status/826429850151956481

Shaezerus
Mar 24, 2008

God? Or perhaps a devil?
Show me which you'll choose!
All this potential for Niko to do or be something cool and this is the route they go with her. gently caress off.

Also it's becoming more and more obvious the writers are in a corner and half-desperate with all this power creep because for the last month or so the plot has entirely hinged on key characters making the worst possible decision at the time regardless of how they should actually be acting, and the show is really suffering for it. How many instances have we had since Ep12 where if one person had done anything but what they did it'd end in pretty much a complete victory for that side?

Shaezerus fucked around with this message at 18:22 on Jan 31, 2017

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Those aren't sentai poses, those are JoJo poses!

...I've never realized how badly I wanted a sentai/JoJo crossover until just now.

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

2; Become better at playing Tabletop, both as a player and as a GM/ST/W/E

3; Get rid of this goddamn avatar.

Shaezerus posted:

All this potential for Niko to do or be something cool and this is the route they go with her. gently caress off.

Also it's becoming more and more obvious the writers are in a corner and half-desperate with all this power creep because for the last month or so the plot has entirely hinged on key characters making the worst possible decision at the time regardless of how they should actually be acting, and the show is really suffering for it. How many instances have we had since Ep12 where if one person had done anything but what they did it'd end in pretty much a complete victory for that side?

This isn't even just the Heroes anymore either.

If Kiriya had just walked away with Dangerous Zombie Dan would have been left in a warehouse with no Gashats while Emu and Hiiro showed up to beat the poo poo out of him.
If Parad hadn't given Emu Mighty Brothers then Hiiro or Taiga would have been killed by Dan. This can be explained partly by Parad just wanting to fight Emu, but it doesn't explain later ones
When Taiga tells Hiiro that Emu has the Bugster virus, instead of acting like Emu is an actual adult who can reasonably process this information and come to a solution, he just teams up with Taiga and tries to kill Emu.
This episode For no reason at all Parad kills the Bugster. Then, Parad and Dan gently caress off from a fight they are actively winning, and would still have been winning with or without the Bugster. There is no reason that Taiga should still be alive, or at least still have his Gashats, other then the fact that depriving everyone but Emu of the ability to transform would make it impossible for Emu to win ever again while he's getting triple teamed.

None of these actions make logical sense, even based on the characters themselves, and it's very frustrating. I get that the shows do this a lot but it's so much more blatant right now.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

So you can be Garo in XIV, and a Ranger in XV.

I can't wait until XVI to be a Kamen Rider.

Stallion Cabana posted:

If Kiriya had just walked away with Dangerous Zombie Dan would have been left in a warehouse with no Gashats while Emu and Hiiro showed up to beat the poo poo out of him.
If Parad hadn't given Emu Mighty Brothers then Hiiro or Taiga would have been killed by Dan. This can be explained partly by Parad just wanting to fight Emu, but it doesn't explain later ones
When Taiga tells Hiiro that Emu has the Bugster virus, instead of acting like Emu is an actual adult who can reasonably process this information and come to a solution, he just teams up with Taiga and tries to kill Emu.
This episode For no reason at all Parad kills the Bugster. Then, Parad and Dan gently caress off from a fight they are actively winning, and would still have been winning with or without the Bugster. There is no reason that Taiga should still be alive, or at least still have his Gashats, other then the fact that depriving everyone but Emu of the ability to transform would make it impossible for Emu to win ever again while he's getting triple teamed.

None of these actions make logical sense, even based on the characters themselves, and it's very frustrating. I get that the shows do this a lot but it's so much more blatant right now.

I dunno if none of them. The first was incredibly stupid and blatantly only there to kill off Kiriya, but the second is perfectly in character for Parad who cares only about having fun and he sees Emu as the way to get said fun, which absolutely requires him to level up so they can be on an even field. He even says so, and it's very clear that his one partner in crime is very annoyed with that. The third likewise makes sense, Hiiro never saw Emu as an "actual adult" as you said, he constantly saw him as a complete failure who wasn't even a proper doctor. While his respect for Emu has undeniably gone up, he still doesn't fully trust him, however he does care about Emu to an extent and he has his traumatic past with his girlfriend, which end up with him taking the worst possible path out of this because there's a serious risk that Emu's Bugster will skip the Level 2 stage and just eat Emu immediately (something that is said in this very episode).
What happened in this episode was just plain dumb though. I fully expected Genm to take the chance and at least take Taiga's Gashats, since trying to take Emu's would likely end up with Para-DX fighting him (in fact, scans show that Genm and Para-DX will clash soon), but nope, he just leaves without doing the obvious for...no well-explainable reason. Some idiocy is neccesary for the plot to move, I guess, and this hasn't hit Ghost-level bad yet.

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

I am not complaining, but when did the Final Fantasy franchise get so Toku friendly?

First Garo and now this?

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway
nico has more story, or she'd just be there for these two episodes like every other victim of the week and not have three other episodes as well

parad killed the bugster because its entire mission was to protect emu and it was interfering with his fight with emu. this is pretty explicit.

it's hinted that taiga has a side we have not seen yet in this episode that is motivating him, and it was explained why hiiro is not telling emu about his Game Disease.

i personally think the characters are pretty well motivated, actually prefer them to gaim's.

Meanwhile in Zyuohger I think maybe I've just watched too much Japanese Children's Toy Commercials because that wasn't what I felt about the ending at all.

also I desperately want to use the following in games or lets play somewhere out of context

Mister Olympus
Oct 31, 2011

Buzzard, Who Steals From Dead Bodies

Burkion posted:

I am not complaining, but when did the Final Fantasy franchise get so Toku friendly?

First Garo and now this?

14 didn't even start with Garo, the summer event last year gave out sentai poses

The Deleter
May 22, 2010

Stallion Cabana posted:

Kiriya died because he massively overestimated his strength. He had no idea that Dangerous Zombie was unconventional and probably thought his backup would be there in time to help. Then he makes a wrong judgement call and decides to fight Dangerous Zombie Dan despite him being on half health and at a massive level disadvantage, which isn't smart but god forbid someone not be a perfectly rational actor.

Parad gave Emu the Gashat and killed Revol Level 2 because his entire raison d'etre is that he wants to just play games over and over and turn the word into a big playground, where as Dan wants to rule it and has a complex about being the Master of Games (tm). He sees the world in game terms and has intervened twice for Emu, ostensibly to make the game "fair." He sees Emu/M as the ultimate opponent and just wants to fight him all the time, and if anyone interrupts his playtime he gets mad and lashes out. Dan doesn't care about the game at all. Leaked scans have shown the two fighting so clearly they come into conflict about this later. They retreat from the fight because Parad won and Dan was pissed that Parad had tossed away a chance to kill Emu because an NPC spoilt his playtime.

Taiga and Hiiro are attempting to remove the bugster from Emu because they know he has game disease and aren't aware of any mutations beyond the recent "separates straight away" thing that means Level 1 forms won't be seen very much now. Hiiro is obviously conflicted over this and is aware that telling Emu would essentially cause a pandemic, so he can't tell him. It's not like Faiz where there was no consequence to people communicating but they just didn't - Emu is basically a disease carrier who's doing weird poo poo like fainting in surgeries and showing split personalities, and if they tread wrong they make the entire situation worse. Taiga won't say anything because he hates CR and is a dick, but Hiiro is starting to care about Emu and is putting on a front to not trigger whatever horrible consequences could happen from making the guy holding Mighty Brothers XX and patient zero of the Bugster aware of the fact that he's at the centre of the entire conflict.

There's plenty of dumb poo poo in Ex-Aid - Poppy's existance, the show's continued refusal to do a female Kamen Rider, the catchphrase train (to the point where they made fun of it this episode) - but this isn't Ghost. It's almost an inversion, where Emu appears to be the super special saviour but is actually a walking time bomb who could make things way worse. The core conflict here is pretty clear and the villain in-fighting is standard for recent Kamen Riders (see: Chaser, Necrom, Zangetsu and the Yggdrasil riders).

I wrote way too many words about Ex-Aid so here I'll say I'm gonna get on the Zyuogher train for when Kyuuranger is out.

Fuck Whitey
Nov 9, 2016

by SA Support Robot
i think at this point holding it against a specific show that they won't do a real female rider is real fuckin stupid

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off

i think at this point holding it against a specific show that they won't do a real female rider is real fuckin stupid

They should stop teasing it, then?

Kiriko had all the skills and resources necessary to be a Rider, and came within like an inch of doing so multiple times during the series.

Literally the only remaining living "Complete" Bugster besides Poppy is a Rider. As far as we know, he doesn't even have a monster form like Graphite. I guess it's possible that Pink Hair is technically Poppy's "monster form", since that's her character in the game. But like, as a Bugster who cooperates with humans, she's kind of an ideal Rider candidate if Parad is anything to go by.

There are other examples, but those are the recent big ones. It's possible that Poppy will get a Gashacon Driver later, I guess, we're early in the series, but that's really unlikely with the precedent.

I know most people apparently think this is really frivolous, but Kamen Rider is REALLY BAD at female characters. If they become a Rider, they are almost guaranteed to either die, be evil, or be evil and die. I think the mass-produced Rider from Wizard survived, but her whole shtick was she kind of sucked and also spent half her screen-time brainwashed.

SpazmasterX
Jul 13, 2006

Wrong about everything XIV related
~fartz~

And yet the mecha are boring as gently caress and barely any moving parts, again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway

plus it was clear nico was not going to be a rider - you need that innoculation and they scanned her TWICE. They didn't really tease anything.

deadly_pudding posted:

I know most people apparently think this is really frivolous, but Kamen Rider is REALLY BAD at female characters. If they become a Rider, they are almost guaranteed to either die, be evil, or be evil and die. I think the mass-produced Rider from Wizard survived, but her whole shtick was she kind of sucked and also spent half her screen-time brainwashed.

This is the country that gave massive budgets to and published Other M and Third Birthday, and this is also a boys toy commercial. There's kind of an uphill battle, and honestly so many Japanese writers are so mind-boggled by the idea of a woman going outside traditional gender roles that I'd rather they stick to male characters unless they're actually going to... not do that. I've already been weirded out by how molestation and harassment is considered harmless humor in some sentai's, like how while Geki Red and Blue had good lessons, Yellow had to learn how to have a sense of fun by letting an elephant grope her butt and learn how to be a mother. Or Kibaranger's intro.

I don't think a female character has to be a rider to be a good character, anyway, and it's too early to judge Poppy and Nico. also I really do not want to see kamen rider poppy, she's already a little weird for my westernly cultured brain.

• Locked thread