Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Kaiju Cage Match posted:

The Ur-Scrunt.

my-scrunt or ur-srcunt?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xlorp
Jan 23, 2008

Moola posted:

my-scrunt or ur-srcunt?

I thought to myself that someone is conjugating in Olde Scruntish. And then I thought of Scrunts conjugating. And that was a nasty trick my brain just played on me.

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Moola posted:

my-scrunt or ur-srcunt?

It's everyone's scrunt.

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT HOW SCOTLAND'S PROPOSED TRANS LEGISLATION IS DIVISIVE AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO SWEEPING THAT IT COULD BE POTENTIALLY ABUSED AT A TIME WHERE THE LACK OF SAFETY FOR WOMEN HAS BEEN SO GLARING

Xlorp posted:

I thought to myself that someone is conjugating in Olde Scruntish. And then I thought of Scrunts conjugating. And that was a nasty trick my brain just played on me.

That'll be the last ten minutes of Sausage Party then.

LordAba
Oct 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Not a mini yet but:

Bang-Bang and Mr Milky.

LordAba fucked around with this message at 00:04 on Jan 31, 2017

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

LordAba posted:

Not a mini yet but:

Bang-Bang and Mr Milky.

You know you've become numb to a awful industry when it takes you a while to figure out why that's garbage.

Like, no visible genitals, the boobs are only exaggerated instead of hyper-exaggerated, and there's no implied threats to her.

3 Action Economist
May 22, 2002

Educate. Agitate. Liberate.
Can I just by the little cow?

Renfield
Feb 29, 2008

Fashionable Jorts posted:

You know you've become numb to a awful industry when it takes you a while to figure out why that's garbage.

It's calling a clearly female bovine "Mr"

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Colonial Air Force posted:

no

you have to buy the anime titties by order of god-emperor trump

it is the law

edit: also hahaha that left leg

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Colonial Air Force posted:

yeah I kinda want Mr Milky

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

That little cow looks like it has attitude. If it's an anime I bet he smokes cigars and speaks with a deep voice.

Weirdo
Jul 22, 2004

I stay up late :coffee:

Grimey Drawer

LordAba posted:

Not a mini yet but:

Bang-Bang and Mr Milky.

It's high noon :clint:

lokipunk
Jan 16, 2007
can she even reach her guns?

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch
More importantly I question the effectiveness of both putting your pistols halfway down your massive hips and also in crossdraw. I'm imagining she has to pop some kind of crabwalk squat to draw her guns.

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Give me a rifle, one round, and point me at Berlin!
Anime is usually well known for its realistic depiction of modern combat, military dress and body armor.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
We couldn't have beaten Hitler's tentacle demons without those giant samurai robots piloted by scantily clad schoolgirls.

Terrible Opinions
Oct 18, 2013

You know the worst part is that I can think of three to four animes already that follow roughly that plot outline.

3 Action Economist
May 22, 2002

Educate. Agitate. Liberate.

El Estrago Bonito posted:

More importantly I question the effectiveness of both putting your pistols halfway down your massive hips and also in crossdraw. I'm imagining she has to pop some kind of crabwalk squat to draw her guns.

The crossdraw worked fine for Wild Bill (at least when he was actually facing forward).

Her tiny t-rex arms would make it rather difficult to grap from a thigh holster though.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Terrible Opinions posted:

You know the worst part is that I can think of three to four animes already that follow roughly that plot outline.

satire is dead parody is real all hail the new flesh

MasterSlowPoke
Oct 9, 2005

Our courage will pull us through

Fashionable Jorts posted:

Like, no visible genitals, the boobs are only exaggerated instead of hyper-exaggerated, and there's no implied threats to her.

Those aren't hyper exaggerated?!

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

MasterSlowPoke posted:

They said they became numb.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

MasterSlowPoke posted:

They're mostly covered up and you can see the lady behind them and she isn't being violated by numerous tentacles and she isn't pregnant.

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

LordAba posted:

Not a mini yet but:

Bang-Bang and Mr Milky.

I like that despite the powerful hips and thighs they still managed to sneak a crotch gap in there.

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

Could be worse, she could be using them to reload

SRM
Jul 10, 2009

~*FeElIn' AweS0mE*~
Remember when there wasn't any official art or model for the Stormraven and people just made their own?

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

SRM posted:

Remember when there wasn't any official art or model for the Stormraven and people just made their own?

I still can't believe there was a time that GW put out stats but no figure. Like didn't they realize that was another $50+ they could have got people to pay willingly?

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

Zark the Damned posted:

Could be worse, she could be using them to reload

:lol: this owns

working mom
Jul 8, 2015

Len posted:

I still can't believe there was a time that GW put out stats but no figure. Like didn't they realize that was another $50+ they could have got people to pay willingly?

Didn't they used to do that a lot with vehicle especially before they went full on :smaug:

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Screaming Idiot posted:

edit: also hahaha that left leg

It's like an Escher drawing :psyduck:

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT HOW SCOTLAND'S PROPOSED TRANS LEGISLATION IS DIVISIVE AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO SWEEPING THAT IT COULD BE POTENTIALLY ABUSED AT A TIME WHERE THE LACK OF SAFETY FOR WOMEN HAS BEEN SO GLARING

Fathis Munk posted:

It's like an Escher drawing :psyduck:

Nah, she just broke it. You mistook her scream for a girly giggle.

Boob reload girl on the other hand must seriously work on her pectorals.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Also why are anime girls always so drat shiny ? I have never met anyone as shiny in my life.

working mom
Jul 8, 2015

Fathis Munk posted:

Also why are anime girls always so drat shiny ? I have never met anyone as shiny in my life.

Anime nerd sweat

MollyMetroid
Jan 20, 2004

Trout Clan Daimyo
The climactic final battle of the show with anime boob reload girl is between her and another girl who uses the same trick.
That entire anime is exactly as stupid as it looks, and it knows it.

e: Not saying it's GOOD for any of that, of course.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Fathis Munk posted:

they look like theyre made of rubber

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

MollyMetroid posted:

The climactic final battle of the show with anime boob reload girl is between her and another girl who uses the same trick.
That entire anime is exactly as stupid as it looks, and it knows it.

e: Not saying it's GOOD for any of that, of course.

I debated watching it years ago but I wasn't sure if the gimmick of boob reloading could really carry a show

MollyMetroid
Jan 20, 2004

Trout Clan Daimyo
It can't. I'd lament that I wish I had those hours back, but let's face it: I'd just waste them anyway.

WaywardWoodwose
May 19, 2008

The woods are lovely, dark, and deep,
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

Len posted:

I debated watching it years ago but I wasn't sure if the gimmick of boob reloading could really carry a show

I would love to see an action movie where the Rock reloaded a gun like that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHysl3kYOB4&t=1m13s

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

WaywardWoodwose posted:

I would love to see an action movie where the Rock reloaded a gun like that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHysl3kYOB4&t=1m13s

Not quite a pec reload, but it's close!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMt9hDRofws&t=120s

Der Waffle Mous
Nov 27, 2009

In the grim future, there is only commerce.

working mom posted:

Didn't they used to do that a lot with vehicle especially before they went full on :smaug:

Wave Serpent went years without a model.

And even then it was a falcon with an extra sprue.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

Fathis Munk posted:

the shinyness serves as a reference point to give the drawing depth, make it less flat. is my guess