Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Malnutrition is scarier than any beastie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.

More of these.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Disgaea 2 now exists on PC. You should all buy it.

Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib

A link to Ping Pong the Animation

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

https://twitter.com/rr3draws/status/826248556826787841

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

ART.

Jarogue
Nov 3, 2012

Well I got two choices to night

Wandaba Style or Rune Soldier, which should i pick?

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:
Wandaba. Rune looks too wannabe Lodoss, but that's just me.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

A twitter friend got me to try Fate/Extella recently. I have to say, having never really watched/played any other Fate/Stuff, that Nero (Red Saber, I assume?) is Very Good.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

one saber
two saber
red saber
blue saber

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

in today's episode of tomo, carol says the gently caress Word

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

acca has unexpected moe

https://u.nya.is/krkgiu.webm

z0glin Warchief
May 16, 2007

homeless snail posted:

in today's episode of tomo, carol says the gently caress Word

wow that translation completely misses the point

The emphasis dots make it plain as day she's not talking about "are you really okay with them going out?", but instead "are you really okay with them going out like a 'normal' boy/girl couple?" The clear implication being that pushing them into getting together, instead of them getting together on their own unique terms, is going to cause problems.
gah i don't even follow this series normally but i can't stop myself from pointing this stuff out when i see it get posted :negative:

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Spiritus Nox posted:

A twitter friend got me to try Fate/Extella recently. I have to say, having never really watched/played any other Fate/Stuff, that Nero (Red Saber, I assume?) is Very Good.

Red Saber is good, but Rainbow Saber is better. Even Red Saber has a crush on her.

chumbler fucked around with this message at 05:58 on Jan 31, 2017

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

z0glin Warchief posted:

The emphasis dots make it plain as day she's not talking about "are you really okay with them going out?", but instead "are you really okay with them going out like a 'normal' boy/girl couple?" The clear implication being that pushing them into getting together, instead of them getting together on their own unique terms, is going to cause problems.
gah i don't even follow this series normally but i can't stop myself from pointing this stuff out when i see it get posted :negative:
yeah, but at least they accurately transliterated Carol's gently caress Word

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

chumbler posted:

Red Saber is good, but Rainbow Saber is better. Even Red Saber has a crush on her.

Sir, excuse me, but are you implying that Red Saber would ever be unfaithful to her wife, the mute protagonist of Fate/Extella? Perhaps I misjudged her...

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

faithful but horny

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

The bottom one has been animated. I'd find it but I'm at work

z0glin Warchief
May 16, 2007

i'm going to try to translate a chapter of nomijoshi today, somebody please pretend to be excited so my anemic self-esteem and feeble motivation can last through it.

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

I'm excite

z0glin Warchief
May 16, 2007

:worship:

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Jarogue
Nov 3, 2012

Mister Macys posted:

Wandaba. Rune looks too wannabe Lodoss, but that's just me.

Too late I picked Rune. Its seems to more like Slayers except it 3 girls and one guy and Gourry was both dumber and terrible at his job.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.

z0glin Warchief posted:

Plz never stop.

Blhue posted:

A link to Ping Pong the Animation
I know I need to watch this, it is on my list.

I wasted an hour arguing finer points of citizen's rights vs green card rights with someone even more pedantic than I tonight. A lesson I'd already thought I learned.
"Just stop and go to bed." Whelp, I'm gonna be tired tomor... later today.

z0glin Warchief posted:

i'm going to try to translate a chapter of nomijoshi today, somebody please pretend to be excited so my anemic self-esteem and feeble motivation can last through it.
This will make me very happy whenever you find the time to get it done. Don't push yourself, but also if it's literally just motivation: you're one of the finest translators I've seen, and I've worked with a lot of translators over the past ... 6.5 years.

Ganbatte. You can do the thing.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

i want to give zoglin self-esteem and motivation, even though wizard's soul > drinking girls

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

I'm holding up my hands to lend Zoglin my ki so he can translate better

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

:ohdear:

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

https://twitter.com/FioraAeterna/status/826302176771190784

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

sentai hentai

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

El Burbo posted:

sentai hentai

In zentais.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

fun fcat: suika invaded heaven so she could live there for a while

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I'd make this go up and down, but my gif fu is lacking.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

gifs are last century tech. here it si though

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

If it didn't have the hard pause at the bottom, it would be perfect.

What did you use to edit it?

( need the pigeons doing it too :parrot: )

z0glin Warchief
May 16, 2007

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Jarogue posted:

Too late I picked Rune. Its seems to more like Slayers except it 3 girls and one guy and Gourry was both dumber and terrible at his job.

Yeah, I figured it would be one of the two. I miss Slayers; I never saw the new seasons from the mid 2000s.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Mister Macys posted:

If it didn't have the hard pause at the bottom, it would be perfect.

What did you use to edit it?

( need the pigeons doing it too :parrot: )

i just used gimp

• Locked thread