Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

joehonkie posted:

His spider sense is definitely bring triggered by MJ and Rocket's budding relationship.

it can't warn him of falling bricks but it sure as poo poo is gonna warn him when a space rodent is gonna do his wife

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

*Pete turns right, crashing into the sign*

Unkempt
May 24, 2003

...perfect spiral, scientists are still figuring it out...

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Please don't post the post-Trump version of national parks, thanks.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Synthbuttrange posted:

*Pete turns right, crashing into the sign*

Petroglyph? Oh boy let's get some ancient aliens blended into this mess!

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
To be fair, ancient aliens in Marvel are less of a conspiracy and more of an occasional decrease in property values.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
everyone knows that the pyramids were made by the time traveler immortus (later known as kang), not aliens

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

everyone knows that the pyramids were made by the time traveler immortus (later known as kang), not aliens

Actually...

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!
Rocket looks way too happy to be using his Track-O-Tron (I thought it with trackogram?) What are the odds that Rocket is just making poo poo up and that thing is just an old MP player?

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

enigmahfc posted:

Rocket looks way too happy to be using his Track-O-Tron (I thought it with trackogram?) What are the odds that Rocket is just making poo poo up and that thing is just an old MP player?

Rocket is just making poo poo up. 90% of Rocket's character is "just loving with you."

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

I'm not a history buff, nor am I near New Mexico at all, but nothing here sounds remotely right.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

enigmahfc posted:

it was a trackoscan before

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

I'm not a history buff, nor am I near New Mexico at all, but nothing here sounds remotely right.

I know that whenever I see a big guy with a hammer, I instantly want to vandalise a historical monument.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
Rocket just wants to go sight seeing. There is no Ronan and his track-o-matic is just a simple circuit for a blinking light.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

Even Peter looks pissed at how lame his line was.

ManlyGrunting
May 29, 2014

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

"AH poo poo, look at that bigass alien with a hammer murdering everyone! I must preserve this somehow, but how?" *breaks out hammer and chisel*

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

Jerusalem posted:

Even Peter looks pissed at how lame his line was.

Rocket however is looking extremely satisfied in the back seat looking at his track-o-whatever.

Astus
Nov 11, 2008

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

It's right, and MJ is basically just quoting wikipedia:

Wikipedia posted:

Petroglyph National Monument protects a variety of cultural and natural resources including five volcanic cones, hundreds of archeological sites and an estimated 24,000 images carved by Ancestral Pueblo peoples and early Spanish settlers.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Remember that a volcano doesn't have to be active. The entire central part of the US is a volcano that will pretty much destroy civilization when it erupts again. Unless Trump gets there first!

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

I'm starting to wonder why Spider-Man is even needed. Even MJ is more useful than he is right now.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Alhazred posted:

I'm starting to wonder why Spider-Man is even needed. Even MJ is more useful than he is right now.

Somebody has to drive the car while everyone else works the gadgets.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
So that's a galaxy note MJ got right?

Can probably work in some GotG jokes in there.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

MariusLecter posted:

So that's a galaxy note MJ got right?

Can probably work in some GotG jokes in there.

peter's phone will break and he and rocket will need to defend mj from ronan as she googles "how to defeat evil alien"

guardians of the galaxy note

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

Endless Mike posted:

Remember that a volcano doesn't have to be active. The entire central part of the US is a volcano that will pretty much destroy civilization when it erupts again. Unless Trump gets there first!

I grew up about 90 minutes from ABQ, on the side of a massive dormant volcano. It was weird when I moved and found out most soil isn't a couple of inches of dirt on top of compacted volcanic ash. Geology is awesome. And yeah, there are petroglyphs all over the place if you know where to look (and the preservation folks found them before the vandals did).

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Just a little bit of sunshine!

ManlyGrunting posted:

"AH poo poo, look at that bigass alien with a hammer murdering everyone! I must preserve this somehow, but how?" *breaks out hammer and chisel*

MJ remembered how to use google, so they had to go back a few centuries to maintain the average technology level of NSM.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

There's just a Pueblo descendant living there that's really fanatical about keeping his ancestor's culture alive by updating the petroglyphs.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

So given the day-to-day changes, what do we think Ronan's going to look like when they finally have to draw him again after like 2-3 weeks? My guess is purple.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Knormal posted:

So given the day-to-day changes, what do we think Ronan's going to look like when they finally have to draw him again after like 2-3 weeks? My guess is purple.

he's actually gonna somehow look like your av, hand and all

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Tatum Girlparts posted:

Petroglyph? Oh boy let's get some ancient aliens blended into this mess!

!

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Rocket's hands are lookin weird in panel 2.

Weekday colorist keep up the good work.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

I was about to complain about Rocket not knowing what anthropologists are but I guess the word is derived from a term meaning human.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

Synthbuttrange posted:

Rocket's hands are lookin weird in panel 2.

Weekday colorist keep up the good work.

mj's still holding it but now rocket is draped around her shoulders like a scarf

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

But then her (!) is coming off from the left!

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Rocket removed his gloves to work the touch screen.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

Synthbuttrange posted:

But then her (!) is coming off from the left!

that's peter clearly

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

Dont judge, that color looks good on him.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Manatee Cannon posted:

that's peter clearly

There's two tails on that (!) balloon are you telling me Peter has stereo mouths. :o:

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

Synthbuttrange posted:

There's two tails on that (!) balloon are you telling me Peter has stereo mouths. :o:

the policemen the guy from the motel called are just as shocked as peter at this revelation

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
Are you saying that MJ could possibly give a gently caress enough to (!)? That's some as-yet-unintroduced character, perhaps a traffic cop or hitchhiker.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Android Blues
Nov 22, 2008

I love Rocket's beautiful lady hands, this strip is amazing.

• Locked thread