Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sininu
Jan 8, 2014

Aussie puppy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005
The...the little spots on his nose...I can't deal with this right now.

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

Awwwww, dingo wants to eat a baby!
:3:

tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

https://i.imgur.com/TdnNyy5.gifv

https://i.imgur.com/RX0FOT7.gifv

https://i.imgur.com/IoIq6rz.gifv

https://i.imgur.com/0UJ3dOk.gifv

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

I wasn't aware lions wouldn't eat hot dogs :haw:

tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

porkswordonboard
Aug 27, 2007
You should get that looked at

TIME FOR DOGGOS

My buddy and a VERY cute, VERY snuggly black lab puppy. He loved being held and his face always looks like that.

I believe this dog's name is something super cool and badass, but that look is pure derp.

This handsome fellow is Harley. He is a Leonberger and I could totally ride on him. He is friendly as hell and welcomes all sorts of pets, and his owners tolerate my threats to buy him a saddle.

This gorgeous doggo specimen was very very good in the bath, but I think he's judging me for taking his picture here.

This is Jeb and he is A Lion. That is all that needs to be said.

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

porkswordonboard posted:

This handsome fellow is Harley. He is a Leonberger and I could totally ride on him. He is friendly as hell and welcomes all sorts of pets, and his owners tolerate my threats to buy him a saddle.

I hate to break it to you but that's not a dog. That's a mop that dispenses water, which just so happens to require feeding.

(I love them but goddamn they are slobber machines)

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

ACES CURE PLANES posted:

I hate to break it to you but that's not a dog. That's a mop that dispenses water, which just so happens to require feeding.

(I love them but goddamn they are slobber machines)
I've never been a dog person and never really understood them but I figured they liked them and everything else in their home to be covered with slobber at all times.

Keeshhound
Jan 14, 2010

Mad Duck Swagger

Samurai Sanders posted:

I've never been a dog person and never really understood them but I figured they liked them and everything else in their home to be covered with slobber at all times.

It's how they show affection. (They love everything.)

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

Keeshhound posted:

It's how they show affection. (They love everything.)
I guess I was unclear, it seems like the owners enjoyed slobber on everything. As a kid I would go to a dog loving friends house and get slobbered on and the owners would be like yay slobber on you!

Keeshhound
Jan 14, 2010

Mad Duck Swagger

Samurai Sanders posted:

I guess I was unclear, it seems like the owners enjoyed slobber on everything. As a kid I would go to a dog loving friends house and get slobbered on and the owners would be like yay slobber on you!

Oh, yeah. Got me on that one; it might just be that the exuberance is contagious. :shrug:

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

They look like their bark is a real loud BOOF

szary
Mar 12, 2014

My cat chilling under a blanket

Geolicious
Oct 21, 2003

Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark.
Lipstick Apathy

This tells you everything you need to know about Doxies and how they see themselves.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
FRIEND! FRIEND FRIE- oh better stay still. Good? FRIEND FRIEND FRIEND FRIEND

God Over Djinn
Jan 17, 2005

onwards and upwards

szary posted:

Oh my god those little hands

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Geolicious posted:

This tells you everything you need to know about Doxies and how they see themselves.

My pup I posted earlier is half Doxxie, half Yorkie (we call her a Dorkie) and I can confirm that she would absolutely charge a lion.

And then retreat to hide behind me or my wife. And then charge again when she worked her courage back up.

dismas
Jul 31, 2008

szary posted:

I like your cat's long white gloves. Very fancy :3:

Taerkar
Dec 7, 2002

kind of into it, really

szary posted:

Your cat is having an existential crisis, but that's normal for a cat.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Got a long one here.

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.

porkswordonboard posted:

How is it that there is a dog breed called Leonberger and all the dogs are not named "Leon Berger?" :colbert:

Suleman
Sep 4, 2011
Here's the full story on these guys, I believe. Not fond of linking to the Daily Mail, but that was the best source I could find.

quote:

A disabled lion who was reared by a double amputee zookeeper has formed an unlikely bond with a miniature sausage dog with the pair inseparable ever since the cat was a cub.

Bonedigger was born with a metabolic bone disease that left him mildly crippled and has also struck up an unusual bond with zookeeper John Reinke, who lost both of his legs following a bungee jump accident.

When Milo and two other five-year old wiener dogs, Bullet and Angel, sensed that the the lion was disabled they sought to comfort and protect him.

Now Bonedigger and his pack of dogs cuddle, feast on raw meat and play in the grounds together.

Mr Reinke, who works at the zoo witnessed the bond develop between the unlikely duo.

He said: ‘This friendship between an 11 pound wiener dog and a 500 pound lion is the only of it's kind in the world ever seen.

‘Milo does his best to copy Bonedigger when the lion tries puffing to communicate with other lions in the park.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Suleman posted:

Here's the full story on these guys, I believe. Not fond of linking to the Daily Mail, but that was the best source I could find.

Quite frankly I'd like to know how the zookeeper lost both his legs.

Did he go bungee jumping and "WHOOPS" just ripped them both off?

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

VendaGoat posted:

Maybe he lost them one at a time in completely different accidents?

Edit: Which actually just raises further questions!

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

VendaGoat posted:

The bayou.

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep
Sad cat

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

bro c'mon just open the door bro

why you gotta hurt me bro

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe

I refuse to believe this isn't photoshopped.

Alder
Sep 24, 2013

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Wow, an old school meownitor. I haven't seen one of those in a while.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

This streaming video sucks, it's just this loud-rear end cat all the time :mad:

Senior Woodchuck
Aug 29, 2006

When you're lost out there and you're all alone, a light is waiting to carry you home
cat-thode ray tube

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde
At least you know it's been demaussed

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT
I hope there's a speaker and treat chute hooked to the degauss button

*BWONG* nom *BWONG* nom *BWONG* nom

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

These cats are going to end up in a Get Along Shirt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AngelesXO
May 15, 2009

http://i.imgur.com/BWgULtQ.gifv