Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
Someone get this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cactus Jack
Nov 16, 2005

If you even try to throw to my side of the field in a dream, you better wake up and apologize.

Coldforge posted:

I call dibs on the final panel of the new Draw Play for an avatar. So good.

http://www.thedrawplay.com/comic/jed-york-hires-john-lynch/

(If anyone wants to avatarize it for me, you'd have my temporary and grudging thanks)

Jed York has way too much hair in that comic.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
I mean, I think it'd surprise absolutely nobody if it came out that Jed York was into ABDL

TheChirurgeon
Aug 7, 2002

Remember how good you are
Taco Defender

Thaddius the Large posted:

Zimmer as Odin is actually fairly appropriate, nice thinking.

Done.

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Boss dude, nicely done, thanks! Now I just have to think of text. Google brought me a couple ideas:

quote:

But it was Odin who took this injury the hardest in that he had the best idea what great deprivation and loss the death of Teddy would cause the Aesir.

quote:

I am the unknown Will,
The Anger that threatens glory and ruin:
Lord if Storms am I,
In heaven high and caverns deep.
I am the Father of War,
Coach for you, Zimmerman for him,
Wayfarer, Wanderer, beggar, king, numen, genius, strength and ring.

Though I love Douglas Adams, and his has a certain pithy reflection of Minnesota sports fans:

quote:

The man was awake but not glad to be.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Boss dude, nicely done, thanks! Now I just have to think of text. Google brought me a couple ideas:

Though I love Douglas Adams, and his has a certain pithy reflection of Minnesota sports fans:

Bow to the Ball-Father.

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.
I didn't know it would be so stupid.

"Huginn, Muninn, stop! Those are windows!"

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
To gain wisdom, Zimmer the Allfather cast his eye into Maddon's Well. When the act was done, Zimmer the One Eye gasped. "Why did we trade for Sam Bradford?"

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
The ballfather

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Coldforge posted:

I laughed far too hard at this.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
Cross posting from the chat thread, but since this is the place for creative types:

Trump is supposed to go to his Mar a Lago resort this weekend and there is a protest/march scheduled. Since its in my back yard, I think I will go, but I want a clever sign, maybe football related. Any suggestions? Was thinking of an Alex Smith tiny hands reference, but that seems lazy.

I feel like there is a joke about can't ban Sanu from the endzone, but I can't quite get there.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.
I immediately went to American Gods.

quote:

Hey," said Shadow. "Huginn or Muninn, or whoever you are."
The bird turned, head tipped, suspiciously, on one side, and it stared at him with bright eyes.
"Say 'Nevermore,'" said Shadow.
"gently caress you," said the raven.

quote:

gently caress you and gently caress your mother and gently caress the loving horse you loving rode in on. You will not even die in battle. No warrior will taste your blood. No one alive will take your life. You will die a soft, poor death. You will die with a kiss on your lips and a lie in your heart.

Chilichimp posted:

Bow to the Ball-Father.

This is pretty good.

Coldforge posted:

This is pretty good too.

Chichevache fucked around with this message at 06:11 on Feb 1, 2017

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

swickles posted:

Cross posting from the chat thread, but since this is the place for creative types:

Trump is supposed to go to his Mar a Lago resort this weekend and there is a protest/march scheduled. Since its in my back yard, I think I will go, but I want a clever sign, maybe football related. Any suggestions? Was thinking of an Alex Smith tiny hands reference, but that seems lazy.

I feel like there is a joke about can't ban Sanu from the endzone, but I can't quite get there.

"1%er against Trump!"

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

swickles posted:

"Even Bill Belichick thinks you shouldn't cheat the system this much!"

not the best to be fair

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

|BRADY'S
|TRUMP
|CARD
|IS TO
|CHEAT!

TITTIEKISSER69 fucked around with this message at 06:53 on Feb 1, 2017

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

swickles posted:

"Impeach Goodell"

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

swickles posted:

Is Mike Pence an Elite VP?

Is Steve Bannon an Elite Nazi? also has the same rhythm to it, but I'm not sure it works as well.

Edit: thanks to Bad Moon and Chilichip for the avatar text, worked too well to not use.

Thaddius the Large fucked around with this message at 07:36 on Feb 1, 2017

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

swickles posted:

Trump Is the Trent Dilfer of Presidents

Is Mike Pence an Elite VP?

Is Steve Bannon an Elite Nazi? also has the same rhythm to it, but I'm not sure it works as well.

Edit: thanks to Bad Moon and Chilichip for the avatar text, worked too well to not use.

:hfive: Me and Chilichimp with the bird gang combo attack

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.
Evil
Slavs have
President's
Nuts

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Creepy little garbage eaters

swickles posted:

Something about the missing Tebow helmet Trump potentially improperly purchased with funds from his charity?

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Patriots against Russia
For
Rushing against the Patriots

Alternative:

The only Russian attacker I like
Is Devonta Freeman

howe_sam posted:

Something about the missing Tebow helmet Trump potentially improperly purchased with funds from his charity?

Related:
Putin owns Kraft's ring
And Trump's balls

shirts and skins fucked around with this message at 13:53 on Feb 1, 2017

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Trump has
smaller hands
than
Alex Smith

E: just now noticed swickles saying this was lame. early morning phone posting :saddowns:

FUCKFACE MORON fucked around with this message at 15:59 on Feb 1, 2017

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Bad Moon posted:

Trump Is the Trent Dilfer of Presidents

:hfive: Me and Chilichimp with the bird gang combo attack

Screeeeeeeee

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

shirts and skins posted:

Related:
Putin owns Kraft's ring
And Trump's balls

Its this

Norse Code
Mar 10, 2007

DON'T AWOO - $350 PENALTY

Hooooooooooooooooly poo poo :eyepop:

Coldforge posted:

Bad Moon posted:

To gain wisdom, Zimmer the Allfather cast his eye into Maddon's Well. When the act was done, Zimmer the One Eye gasped. "Why did we trade for Sam Bradford?"

:lol:

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
lol

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

Chichevache posted:

Evil
Slavs have
President's
Nuts

*Turn around sign*

"The Ocho"

Orange
Cheeto we
Hope gets
Osteosarcoma

sean10mm fucked around with this message at 16:29 on Feb 1, 2017

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
WE WANT BAMA
for president

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!
Maybe go with "Trump Killed the USFL"

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

Maybe go with "Trump Killed the USFL"

"Trump Lied, USFL Died"

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Can't even run the USFL

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.
T*m Br*d* S*pp*rts D*n*ld Tr*mp

Tricky Ed
Aug 18, 2010

It is important to avoid confusion. This is the one that's okay to lick.

whypick1 posted:

"Trump Lied, USFL Died"

It's this.

I miss you, Joe Cribbs.

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
I really need to get a Bears av, but I have no idea who I would even want in it. drat near everyone currently on the Bears sucks.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

fishing with the fam posted:

I really need to get a Bears av, but I have no idea who I would even want in it. drat near everyone currently on the Bears sucks.

Probably gonna need one soon too :saddowns:

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
I don't know how neither of you have Don't Carebear as an AV.

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
I'm like 95% sure I've seen someone with that av already. It would very fitting since it exudes the same emotion I feel when I look at the Bears roster.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

drat near everyone currently on the Bears sucks.

lovely players make better avs than cool ones. Welcome to the irony age of TFF.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

jordan howard you motherfucker

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

animeluva1
Aug 9, 2003

Hopefully I'll have that
problem someday.
The Washington Post has an article on end zone dances

The article itself is a fun read. But the opening GIF (normally an illustration) is a sight to see. Maybe someone with actual GIF optimizing talent can actually make these work.

Imgur is blocked at work so different image host :ninja:

• Locked thread