Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Endless Mike posted:

I feel like I was snookered. I paid to see MCW, dammit!

http://www.mcwprowrestling.com/ss-ecktourage

SS Ecktourage? No wonder Anthem wants to have footage of them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHCdS7O248g

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
So what is the goal with the Hardys trying to get a bunch of regional Indy tag titles? What is the storyline exactly? I don't understand what's going on.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Bigass Moth posted:

So what is the goal with the Hardys trying to get a bunch of regional Indy tag titles? What is the storyline exactly? I don't understand what's going on.

The Hardys want to prove they are the best tag team in all of space and time, so they wish to prove it by, in fact, winning every tag team title in the world.

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

It may have to do with their new claim that they are the best tag team in (iirc) all of time and space

edit: curses, beaten!

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
Is it at all realistic that they win the ROH titles?

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP

Bigass Moth posted:

No. Young Bucks will go over huge.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
I want to see the Hardys posing like that HHH picture where he has every title, but both of them and it's all tag gold.

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP

sticklefifer posted:

I want to see the Hardys posing like that HHH picture where he has every title, but both of them and it's all tag gold.

I wish i still had the picture of someone with a tattoo of Jeff with the WHC and Matt with the ECW championship.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Bigass Moth posted:

Yep

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

i can see the hardys winning those white too sweet titles off of them, but ROH aint giving up the tag titles to two free agents

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

super macho dude posted:

i can see the hardys winning those white too sweet titles off of them, but ROH aint giving up the tag titles to two free agents

But what if they win it and then show up on Raw with a cackling Vince McMahon who informs us that all this was part of his grand plan to delete the Indies?

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Grendels Dad posted:

But what if they win it and then show up on Raw with a cackling Vince McMahon who informs us that all this was part of his grand plan to delete the Indies?

What if they won the WWE version then defended them all, like white trash Jushin Liger?

Glass Punkbull 141
Jan 9, 2008

This is the face of a winner. This is what winning looks like.

rare Magic card l00k posted:

The Hardys want to prove they are the best tag team in all of space and time, so they wish to prove it by, in fact, winning every tag team title in the world.

I mean, to be honest that would probably do it.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Jack Anderson posted:

I mean, to be honest that would probably do it.

They'd need to win some intergalactic tag titles first.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?
I wonder what tag team has the most title wins across every wrestling promotion ever?

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Rhonne posted:

I wonder what tag team has the most title wins across every wrestling promotion ever?

The Dudley Boys have got to be in the running.

Glass Punkbull 141
Jan 9, 2008

This is the face of a winner. This is what winning looks like.

Baron Corbyn posted:

They'd need to win some intergalactic tag titles first.

According to their wiki they won some tag titles from New Dimension Wrestling so...

Saints Crow
Aug 25, 2006

Johnny is the name for God on the lips and hearts of all bangers

Of all the mentions of terrible TNA names - Does no one else remember loving "Moose Knuckles"?

Edit: I didn't realize she had made an appearance last may. Jesus.

Saints Crow fucked around with this message at 15:08 on Jan 31, 2017

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Rhonne posted:

Should be the Rock'n'Roll Express, they have a total of 30 title reigns across 10 different titles. Dudleys are probably in second, though, maybe same number of different titles, but probably less feds.

That said, given how things are going on the Indies, I expect the Young Bucks to be on top by the end of the year.

Ghidzilla
May 12, 2009
The Rock and Rolls and Midnights used to trade the belts at like every *house show* to make the shows mean something and keep people coming back. Trying to figure out total numbers of title reigns for them is hopeless.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Something to note:

a) Jeff Jarrett was brought into TNA
b) Doesn't like the Hardys stuff

lol

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

rovert posted:

Something to note:

lol

I can see it now.

Jarrett: Stop doing this stuff or get out.
Matt: Okay!
Jarrett: Wait no we need you. Matt? Matt pick up. Matt?

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

new OP on the way

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

rovert posted:

Something to note:

lol

of course he doesn't like it, it doesn't involve him getting over in anyway

Adbot