Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
once youre that rich/powerful youd just get administered injections custom prepared for you every morning by your private doctor just like hitler did

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Faith For Two
Aug 27, 2015
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjonGtrCyVE

I lol every time I see that this video was posted 26 Nov 2012 and Trump's official announcement to run for president was in 2015.

The onion was pretty spot-on in this video.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

thathonkey posted:

once youre that rich/powerful youd just get administered injections custom prepared for you every morning by your private doctor just like hitler did

nah he was definitely snorting stuff before the debates. remember when he dry humped a chair mid debate lol

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

We got crabs? We got crabs!
Imagine the monkey paw curse of being a huge narcissist and get elected POTUS, but also being the least popular POTUS from the get-go. lol!

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

lilljonas posted:

Imagine the monkey paw curse of being a huge narcissist and get elected POTUS, but also being the least popular POTUS from the get-go. lol!

I'm imagining this scenario and to be frank, it's making me lol like hell.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

lilljonas posted:

This idea was posted forever ago in c spam and it's the neatest explanation I've heard for the state of things:
Donald Trump wished upon a monkey's paw that Hillary would not become president

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.

Jose posted:

remember when he dry humped a chair mid debate lol

the sexy little wooden bitch was asking for it

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
Lol, my company intranet has a topic about, "President Donald Trump signed a travel ban...." talking about not knowing what will happen to our business.

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011

Jose posted:

he's definitely got dementia and he's just started

Isn't he about as old as Reagan when he took office? Lol he's gonna have to wear ear plugs to stop his brains leaking out within a couple years.

edit: assuming that he doesn't already do that, which he might. lol

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Lol pretty soon a bunch of poor kids are going to go to fake online schools while the chairmen of those fake schools make bank.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Anyone down to start a phony charter school? Here's some good names we could use:

Prosperity United
The Promise School
Rise Up Academy
Brighter Tomorrow
The Jumpstart Initiative

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
I hope Trump issues an EO soon making it official that he is The Greatest President With the Biggest Hands and Dick

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Bootstrap boot camp

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
every fuckin' day I turn on NPR on my drive in and I lol at the fact it just keeps getting worse

I need to start investing in Big Back-alley Abortions, I think that's going to be a booming industry here soon

and yeah charter schools lmao

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Code Jockey posted:

every fuckin' day I turn on NPR on my drive in and I lol at the fact it just keeps getting worse

I need to start investing in Big Back-alley Abortions, I think that's going to be a booming industry here soon

and yeah charter schools lmao

Hi, broker? Id like to buy 100 shares of M&B Hangers. What? It's not a public company? But they're the only fully domestic hanger company in the US!

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Code Jockey posted:

oh right they're going to defund NPR aren't they lol

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Oscar Wild posted:

Hi, broker? Id like to buy 100 shares of M&B Hangers. What? It's not a public company? But they're the only fully domestic hanger company in the US!

I wonder if it's possible to short-sell women's rights, that seems like a good path to early retirement

Flesh Forge posted:

oh right they're going to defund NPR aren't they lol

lol

can't wait till my local NPR becomes 94.9 KEAG, THE EAGLE, bringing you today's top real news stories without lieberal biases

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
lol ive been thinking "something has to give" for months now but trump keeps on trumpin up the dial

Lacey
Jul 10, 2001

Guess where this lollipop's going?

Code Jockey posted:

Someone should quickly publish 75-page books on Amazon: "The Idiot's Guide to Alternative Abortion Methods" "DIY Abortion", "The Empty Womb: From Ancient Secrets to Now" etc.

The first 10 pages or so would be disclaimers that some methods have a low success rate or may get you killed or permanently injured.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Im lollin everyday. gently caress this gay Earth, gently caress you got mine, smoke em while they are still legal, etc

What a time to be alive.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Code Jockey posted:

I wonder if it's possible to short-sell women's rights, that seems like a good path to early retirement

lol

You probably can, but you have to think outside the box. Like investing in stairs, although that contains risk of glorious leader's known fear of stairs.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
I hope the nuclear hellfire wipes us out before I hit retirement age

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Code Jockey posted:

lol

can't wait till my local NPR becomes 94.9 KEAG, THE EAGLE, bringing you today's top real news stories without lieberal biases

You could just research what public companies are involved in workplace equality, abortion, etc.. But enriching yourself on other people's suffering is a huge dick move. Dear Leader Trump would be proud.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wa...igher-ed-panel/

lol

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Moola posted:

I hope the nuclear hellfire wipes us out before I hit retirement age

Retirement age? There is no such thing. Once you are no longer productive you'll be shipped a special pill and told to honor your country with one final sacrifice.

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

He doesn't know that Frederick Douglass, a man who died in 1895, is dead. :lol:

https://twitter.com/nytpolitics/status/826821967617593345

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

theocracy in the making ... nervous lol

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Niwrad posted:

He doesn't know that Frederick Douglass, a man who died in 1895, is dead. :lol:

https://twitter.com/nytpolitics/status/826821967617593345

His entire black history speech was "I got many votes. So many votes. Also media, very mean to me. Ben carson is black and i talk to him!"

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe
conservapedia's article on Trump is funny because they clearly haven't decided what their editorial opinion of him is; some bits do the usual slavish hero-worship of public figures deemed conservative, other bits make it clear they don't think he's all that

quote:

On June 16, 2015, he declared his candidacy for the Republican nomination in the 2016 presidential election.[5] Unlike most other U.S presidential candidates, Trump sharply criticizes the media and talks about issues that no elected official dares touch. For example, Trump stands up against feminists, unlike most politicians. In another example, in 2011 Trump persistently doubted whether Barack Obama had been born in the United States, which caused Obama's approval ratings to drop below 40% until Obama finally caved in to Trump and produced what Obama claimed was his birth certificate. Trump then scoffed at Obama's conduct.

In February 2011, Trump announced that he is pro-life, and at the final presidential debate on Oct. 19, 2016, Trump gave the strongest endorsement of the pro-life position of any presidential nominee in history. (their emphasis)

quote:

Homosexual agenda
For all practical purposes, Trump seems to be on the side of the homosexual agenda. He supports the creation of new law by the U.S. Supreme Court, as in a new right to homosexual marriage, and declares it the "law of the land" even though Congress passed no such law.

Trump has attended multiple same-sex marriage ceremonies, but has also said in the past that he opposes same-sex marriage. Trump's views are not yet known on other aspects of the homosexual agenda, such as whether Trump would ban conversion therapy for minors as Chris Christie did. The Fox News Channel debate in August avoided these issues, but future debates will probably require Trump to declare his position.

quote:

The day after being elected president, Trump released a solidly conservative agenda for his first 100 days in office, even though ending the legalized murder of the unborn was not on the agenda.[104]

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

:siren: THE HOMOSEXUAL AGENDA :siren:

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
President Trump told the Senate on Wednesday to "go nuclear" and eliminate Democratic filibuster rights if that's what it takes to confirm Supreme Court nominee Neil Gorsuch.

"I would say, it's up to Mitch, but I would say 'go for it,' " Trump told reporters, referring to Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky.

lol

all of trumps yes men, paging all of trumps yes men, needed on the senate floor, be there or be FIRED.*

*smeared or worse into resignation.

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

The guy who joked about wanting to have his mistress abort his daughter Tiffany "gave the strongest endorsement of the pro-life position of any presidential nominee in history" according to those morons.

Lacey
Jul 10, 2001

Guess where this lollipop's going?
Can't wait to see the Damnatio memoriae campaign on his statues and portraits once he's gone

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

Toadvine posted:

Uh, gently caress yea Dwayne Elizando Mt Dew Comancho looks like a pro pick against most American presidents

Camacho was one of the most effective fictional presidents of all time. There was one guy in a world gone retarded that could solve their farming problem and Comacho found him and implemented his recommended protocols. That's solid leadership right there.

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
a reality tv star president

lol

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

Tumble posted:

Camacho was one of the most effective fictional presidents of all time. There was one guy in a world gone retarded that could solve their farming problem and Comacho found him and implemented his recommended protocols. That's solid leadership right there.

He also shut up his critics effectivelY and with extreme prejudice

Toadvine fucked around with this message at 21:46 on Feb 1, 2017

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Tumble posted:

Can't argue with results.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Toadvine posted:

He also shut up his critics effectivelY and with extreme prejudice

I would forgive... some things... if Trump opened the state of the union by firing an m-249 saw into the air.

take a lol because i just remembered that trump is obliged to deliver a sotu address and who knows what even kind of clown circus that will be.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Yes Jerry loving Falwell should be in any sort of leadership position w/r/t education.

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

tao of lmao posted:

Yes Jerry loving Falwell should be in any sort of leadership position w/r/t education.

lol

thinking of how your country is going to be feeling that one for like 20+ years easy has sent me full into lol-lol-land