Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
Not a single chili in that chili, but at least he has green bell pepper.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
What is in Mccormick's chili seasoning?

Chili Pepper And Other Spices (Including Paprika, Cumin), Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Onion, Salt, Corn Maltodextrin, Sugar, Garlic, And Extractives Of Cumin.

http://www.mccormick.com/spices-and-flavors/herbs-and-spices/spices/chili-powder

Chili Pepper, Spices, Salt, Silicon Dioxide (Added To Make Free Flowing), And Garlic

Will those things kill you? No. I just prefer to not have fillers that come in pre mixed spice ingredients. But I guess they add them because it helps to thicken up the sauce.

fishing with the fam posted:

Not a single chili in that chili, but at least he has green bell pepper.

True.
I don't use tomatoes when I make chili. I use dried chilis that I toast up and blend them up with water, onion, garlic and spices.

Bonzo fucked around with this message at 04:59 on Feb 1, 2017

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Bonzo posted:

Chili Pepper And Other Spices (Including Paprika, Cumin), Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Onion, Salt, Corn Maltodextrin, Sugar, Garlic, And Extractives Of Cumin.

http://www.mccormick.com/spices-and-flavors/herbs-and-spices/spices/chili-powder

Chili Pepper, Spices, Salt, Silicon Dioxide (Added To Make Free Flowing), And Garlic

Will those things kill you? No. I just prefer to not have fillers that come in pre mixed spice ingredients. But I guess they add them because it helps to thicken up the sauce.

True.
I don't use tomatoes when I make chili. I use dried chilis that I toast up and blend them up with water, onion, garlic and spices.

:goonsay:

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Bonzo posted:

True.

dude thats a loving sweet av

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

Junk posted:

i bet the guy who made this is really cool

Cool enough to have an entire website full of them.

http://www.cookingcomically.com/

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Bonzo posted:

True.

we all must choose our battles

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

Madcosby posted:

we all must choose our battles

Very true.

Anyway, may I submit *.* https://www.reddit.com/r/trashy/

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
It is my firm belief that man can subsist on nothing more than chili and anger.

To that end, I have decided to share my own favorite chili recipe with the lot of you, so that you may convert your shame and anger into chili and anger. In this way, I am the best humanitarian who has ever or will ever live.

I'm going to be breaking a few sacred chili rules here. Too bad; I apologize to no one.

Ingredients:

1 & 1/2 to 2 lbs of ground PORK (perfect way to uncover Jews)
2 packages of french onion soup mix (be prepared for your chili to surrender)
2 tablespoons of chili powder (less if you're a baby, more if you're a man)
4 teaspoons of ground cumin (omit this and I will devour your soul)
1 teaspoon of black pepper (slightly racist)
1/2 teaspoon of salt (or none if you're heaving a heart attack right now)
6 ejaculations (squirts) of Tabasco sauce
1 21-ounce can of red beans and 1 21-ounce can of black beans (I have a dream)
2 6-ounce cans of tomato paste with garlic (regular tomato paste = you're an rear end in a top hat)
2 8-ounce cans of tomato sauce (real men need more than just paste)
1 yellow, orange or red pepper, chopped up (green peppers are Satan's taint)
1 package of sliced mushrooms (yes, you can slice your own mushrooms, smartass)

Instructions:

Put the meat in a huge chili pot and brown it over medium heat
Add 4 cups of water and the french onion soup mix. Stir and let simmer for 10 minutes
Stir in the spices and the Tabasco and simmer for another minute or two
Add the beans, the mushrooms and the chopped pepper
Turn to low and let simmer for at least 20 minutes, 40 is better, stirring every 5-10
Call your mother and tell her she's not allowed to hug you anymore

And that's it, you're done. You just went from a pathetic, flaccid pushover to a chili-chewing boner-owner in about an hour. Your life will thank me.

Who's next? Don't even think about posting a recipe with corn in it. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I'm going to need microbrew recommendations for your chili recipes and also tell me about your weird dreams and

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Ein cooler Typ posted:

It is my firm belief that man can subsist on nothing more than chili and anger.

To that end, I have decided to share my own favorite chili recipe with the lot of you, so that you may convert your shame and anger into chili and anger. In this way, I am the best humanitarian who has ever or will ever live.

I'm going to be breaking a few sacred chili rules here. Too bad; I apologize to no one.

Ingredients:

1 & 1/2 to 2 lbs of ground PORK (perfect way to uncover Jews)
2 packages of french onion soup mix (be prepared for your chili to surrender)
2 tablespoons of chili powder (less if you're a baby, more if you're a man)
4 teaspoons of ground cumin (omit this and I will devour your soul)
1 teaspoon of black pepper (slightly racist)
1/2 teaspoon of salt (or none if you're heaving a heart attack right now)
6 ejaculations (squirts) of Tabasco sauce
1 21-ounce can of red beans and 1 21-ounce can of black beans (I have a dream)
2 6-ounce cans of tomato paste with garlic (regular tomato paste = you're an rear end in a top hat)
2 8-ounce cans of tomato sauce (real men need more than just paste)
1 yellow, orange or red pepper, chopped up (green peppers are Satan's taint)
1 package of sliced mushrooms (yes, you can slice your own mushrooms, smartass)

Instructions:

Put the meat in a huge chili pot and brown it over medium heat
Add 4 cups of water and the french onion soup mix. Stir and let simmer for 10 minutes
Stir in the spices and the Tabasco and simmer for another minute or two
Add the beans, the mushrooms and the chopped pepper
Turn to low and let simmer for at least 20 minutes, 40 is better, stirring every 5-10
Call your mother and tell her she's not allowed to hug you anymore

And that's it, you're done. You just went from a pathetic, flaccid pushover to a chili-chewing boner-owner in about an hour. Your life will thank me.

Who's next? Don't even think about posting a recipe with corn in it. You should be ashamed of yourself.

they should use this copy pasta to test blood pressure

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
:siren:ENRICHED WHAT FLOUR:siren: :siren:CORN MALTODEXTRIN:siren: I bet those are wheats and corns are :siren:GMO:siren: even.

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo
Tabasco and mushrooms in chili, but no corn? Get hosed.

Rev. Melchisedech Howler
Sep 5, 2006

You know. Leather.
Lmao at being all self righteous about throwing a packet of premixed spices only to reveal a bunch of jars.

Buy / grow some fresh spices you gently caress-up.

Anza Borrego
Feb 11, 2005

Ovis canadensis nelsoni

Bonzo posted:

Very true.

This is a dark and dreary rabbit hole to get lost in, holy poo poo.

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
calling people trashy is classism

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Streak posted:

Tabasco and mushrooms in chili, but no corn? Get hosed.

Corn sucks rear end, you get loving hosed

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

seeya in 10 pages guys when you've all finally shut the gently caress up about chilli

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
Bolognese>chilli

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Is that a tumor?

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]

nah i still freak out on good molly

Bold Robot
Jan 6, 2009

Be brave.

It's hard to pick the most obnoxious thing about that loving chili image but I think the "2am" poo poo takes the cake. Is the idea you start at 2am? Way too much work, takes "as many hours as you got" by its own admission. Do you eat it at 2am? I mean I guess that would work but nothing about this screams post-midnight snack to me.

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer

I pick "Rawf".

Rangpur
Dec 31, 2008

Turpitude posted:

We watched The Name of the Rose in grade 8. which is a not very tantalizing movie, and then our teacher made a big show of skipping over a graphic sex scene in the middle. So of course when we broke for lunch I rewound it and watched the juicy bits with a dozen other guys and gals. Then we paused it at a fun bit and let the teacher start it up at that spot for the whole class.
At first I thought you were in my 8th grade social studies class, but our teacher showed us the whole thing. Also Quest for Fire. The lesson is that Quakers are deviant filth mongers on par with the swarthy Mohammedan & the scheming Jew. Just kidding, that class ruled.

pushpins
Sep 11, 2006

Title text (optional; no images are allowed, only text)

You're all getting sent to the cornfield

computer angel
Sep 9, 2008

Make it a double.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

lol

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

So he's roleplaying as a guy who didn't get a date for prom and stayed home?

Divot
Dec 23, 2013

Bonzo posted:

Very true.

https://www.reddit.com/r/trashyboners/ is better.

NWS, obviously.

Pawl
Sep 9, 2006

I'm seeing this from an AoS perspective.

white primer uber alles

Same

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

Zahgaegun posted:

I pick "Rawf".

Your missing out. I have to tell you.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

lol

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

Just lol if you aren't ethically sourcing your herbs and spices from their country of origin, flying there and sampling each harvest yourself before packaging buying fuckin scrub poo poo 2am chili spice buying bitcb

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

kazr posted:

Just lol if you aren't ethically sourcing your herbs and spices from their country of origin, flying there and sampling each harvest yourself before packaging buying fuckin scrub poo poo 2am chili spice buying bitcb

LOL if you don't have Enrique do that for you.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Facebook Aunt posted:

LOL if you don't have Enrique do that for you.

LOL if you don't have an entire corporation that handles gathering and packing your spices into handy little packets

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
apparently the facebook image search is Really Good

https://twitter.com/henkvaness/status/827447895356035072

https://twitter.com/henkvaness/status/827447780616577024

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/Ar0xA/status/826484527388381184

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Apparently the way toilet paper lies drives people insane, Ann Landers/ Abbey Buren said it was the #1 topic they heard about from their readers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

having toilet paper unroll in the front is correct. having it unroll in the back requires me to put extra effort into grabbing a piece. I may as well check the toilet paper roll for testicular cancer

• Locked thread