Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

InfinityComplex
Feb 5, 2011

Nothing better than swinging around a little girl like a flail.
Wow that's bait. This is loving bait.

Da Vinci's going for rate up for Feb 1 to Feb 8.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
I remember I had stupid luck and got two copies of her when she was finally released into the gacha.

Argas
Jan 13, 2008
SRW Fanatic

Is she any good?

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
She's very offensive as a Caster and there's ironically no real support skills from her. I'd say Helena, a 4* is more useful since she has an offensive NP and has good support skills for a party.

But she rocket punches everything so that might be your thing. She's got 3 Arts cards too, so if you wanna build up an Arts team, she'd be good to use.

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

She's also extremely tanky and has some of the best animations in the game

And while we're at it, Cu's new animations look good and Medusa/Medea look absolutely amazing

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Argas posted:

Is she any good?

Not really, no.

She can do stuff on the right teams, but she isn't versatile, strong, or particularly good even for an arts based caster. It probably doesn't help the standard for good casters is the two most broken servants in the game.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Illya's flat out better than Da Vinci, imo.

InfinityComplex
Feb 5, 2011

So I just noticed that the Servant list has the sorting option of when you first obtained a servant and I saw Shiki's date. The Garden of Order anniversary is in the latter end of the month. Too bad it probably won't happen again unless DW decides to rerun it.

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice
NP 5 Medusa Level 60 Rider outdamages Martha. :stare:

InfinityComplex
Feb 5, 2011

That's not very difficult to do.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

What's up with the reduced cost QP daily? It was there last night, disappeared earlier today, and now it's back again. Also it's gold now, but I assume that's just a change to the interface (or some visual indicator of the reduced cost).

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

:colbert:
QP quest is now everyday and is half ap for a week for the 800m dl campaign. Log in everyday to get the super good stuff.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

800M drat, how does that even work? Japan's population is only (checks Google) 127M. Is the game popular in China? Though even then it would require like half of China to be playing.

edit: Maybe each time people have to download a new update it counts as an additional download?

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
I'm pretty sure the campaign is just for 8M actually

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

MORT cancels dance: interrupted by MORT

Freak Futanari posted:

I'm pretty sure the campaign is just for 8M actually

Yeah it's 800万 = 800*10,000 = 8M

EDIT: In Japanese you could still call it 800m because 万 is pronounced "man"

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Tarezax posted:

EDIT: In Japanese you could still call it 800m because 万 is pronounced "man"

Ahh, that makes sense! I didn't know the Japanese abbreviated "man" as the romanized "m".

InfinityComplex
Feb 5, 2011

Martha just punched lancer artoria in the face and won me the Camelot campaign

God, gently caress the mordred and gawain fights

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice
Survey is up apparently.

For Collabs, I had an idea like 3 weeks ago but forgot, so I put in Marvel Comics.

As for suggestions for new content I put in Admiral Yi Sun-sin but copied from the Japanese wikipedia to make sure I had it the way they write it.

I got my tickets, yay!

InfinityComplex posted:

Martha just punched lancer artoria in the face and won me the Camelot campaign

God, gently caress the mordred and gawain fights

Yeah the second Mordred fight is such unalterated bullshit that I only got around to completing it after I got Kuro.

Admittedly people with fully level bronze/silver archers might have had more options than me and only Kid Gil and Atalanta.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
You should believe in Robin Hood.

Also what's that survey thing?

InfinityComplex
Feb 5, 2011

The final mission ended up being a damage race between musashi, the boss, and a support mordred before it came down to jalter , Heracles, and Martha murdering her

Now with Babylon coming up, it's high time for me to properly level my servants and have my core crew at level cap

InfinityComplex fucked around with this message at 18:36 on Feb 3, 2017

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

I think Babylon has a few more gimmick fights, but is overall a bit easier, so you should be fine

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice

MonsieurChoc posted:

You should believe in Robin Hood.

Also what's that survey thing?

/r/grandorder

Same dealio as last year, complete the Survey and get two summon tickets (might have been one last year?)

I'd love to know the break down the answers later and see what sort of memes ascended themselves.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
Please remember to answer Tsukihime for the crossover suggestion question so that we can one day get 4* welfare Ciel

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Raenir Salazar posted:

/r/grandorder

Same dealio as last year, complete the Survey and get two summon tickets (might have been one last year?)

I'd love to know the break down the answers later and see what sort of memes ascended themselves.

Thanks! I only started during the Halloween rerun, so I didn't know about the previous survey.

I put down Fate/Hollow Ataraxia, Drakengard and Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Steel Ball Run as my collaboration votes.

Freak Futanari posted:

Please remember to answer Tsukihime for the crossover suggestion question so that we can one day get 4* welfare Ciel

gently caress.

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D

Freak Futanari posted:

4*star Arcueid for me thanks, her princess form would be the 5* in the gacha people empty bank for

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Freak Futanari posted:

Way ahead of you, I even put in Melty Blood to double down

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

Compendium posted:

4*star Arcueid for me thanks, her princess form would be the 5* in the gacha people empty bank for

It'll introduce the first 6-star, Yumizuka

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

No but seriously 4-Star welfare Caim (Rider or Avenger) and 5-Star Zero. It'd be great!

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

MonsieurChoc posted:

No but seriously 4-Star welfare Caim (Rider or Avenger) and 5-Star Zero. It'd be great!

We'd probably get 5-star Nowe instead

InfinityComplex
Feb 5, 2011

God damnit japan why is that idiot popular.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Freak Futanari posted:

We'd probably get 5-star Nowe instead

That's a price I'm willing to pay for Caim.

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
Introducing the Tsuki/Melty Blood event where we fight through hoards of Neco Arcs and it's as terrible as the Honnouji event

AfroSquirrel
Sep 3, 2011

I just want my five star Rider Jean-Luc Picard. Another member for Team France and the first bald Servant.

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice

AfroSquirrel posted:

I just want my five star Rider Jean-Luc Picard. Another member for Team France and the first bald Servant.

Praetor Shinzon can be his Lily Alter version!

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

I almost voted for Super Robot Wars, but felt it was too unrealistic.

Caster Shu Shirakawa though.

InfinityComplex
Feb 5, 2011

drat, almost killed Endiku in the first fight against him.

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
https://twitter.com/VNCompletionist/status/827185107186360322

PunkBoy
Aug 22, 2008

You wanna get through this?
Ah crud, forgot to suggest NJPW as a collaboration.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Emiya lookin like Enrico Pucci

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InfinityComplex
Feb 5, 2011

You know, now I want him. For the novelty of a Jojo in FGO.