Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Anyone see his speech about black people? He couldn't go two sentences without talking about himself lmao. He's losing his mind.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

tao of lmao posted:

Yes Jerry loving Falwell should be in any sort of leadership position w/r/t education.

lol

oh my god

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

right?

lmao at everything

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
Jerry Falwell lol

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
49% of Americans approve of the refugee order, only 41% oppose it.

Trump speaks for the people! YES YOUR PRESIDENT!!

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

tao of lmao posted:

Yes Jerry loving Falwell should be in any sort of leadership position w/r/t education.

lol

gotta keep the populace stupid if you want future Trumps in power

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Flynn came to a forceful yet vague conclusion.

"As of today, we're officially putting Iran on notice," he said.

Flynn's comments echo what Lawrence Brennan, a Fordham University maritime law professor and former US Navy commander, told Business Insider on Monday. Essentially, the Houthi attack on a Saudi ship using suicide boats may change the calculus for the US Navy operating in the region, he said.

"This attack is likely to impact US naval operations and rules of engagement in nearby waters," said Brennan, who said Iranian ships frequently harass and sail close to US Navy ships.

Brennan suggested that in light of the recent suicide boat attacks, the US Navy should consider shooting Iranian or other hostile vessels that get too close.

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-administration-putting-iran-on-notice-2017-2

lol, war is coming.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Lime Tonics posted:

Flynn came to a forceful yet vague conclusion.

"As of today, we're officially putting Iran on notice," he said.

Flynn's comments echo what Lawrence Brennan, a Fordham University maritime law professor and former US Navy commander, told Business Insider on Monday. Essentially, the Houthi attack on a Saudi ship using suicide boats may change the calculus for the US Navy operating in the region, he said.

"This attack is likely to impact US naval operations and rules of engagement in nearby waters," said Brennan, who said Iranian ships frequently harass and sail close to US Navy ships.

Brennan suggested that in light of the recent suicide boat attacks, the US Navy should consider shooting Iranian or other hostile vessels that get too close.

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-administration-putting-iran-on-notice-2017-2

lol, war is coming.

A bunch of human beings are going to die completely pointless deaths.

lmboooooo

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

shame on those houthis. just because the saudis have been dropping american bombs from american planes, they come to the erroneous conclusion they got a beef with america?

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
Hahahaha did Spicer really just say that, to combat forest fires, the US Government is going to turn over federally protected wildlife areas so companies can pay to cut down the trees?

That's an incredible idea!!! To combat drowning in the ocean, maybe we can blow it up or something.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Lowtax posted:

Hahahaha did Spicer really just say that, to combat forest fires, the US Government is going to turn over federally protected wildlife areas so companies can pay to cut down the trees?

That's an incredible idea!!! To combat drowning in the ocean, maybe we can blow it up or something.

You brought life into this world! What a nutty thing to do!

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

fyodor posted:

You brought life into this world! What a nutty thing to do!
To combat all the gun deaths in the US, we will be killing all its citizens before they have a chance to kill each other.

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

if we nuke the ice caps they won't have time to melt haha take that global warmailures!

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Lowtax posted:

To combat all the gun deaths in the US, we will be killing all its citizens before they have a chance to kill each other.

*passes with overwhelming bipartisan support*

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

kill all women: no more abortions

these guys really came up with a template that's the gordian knot solution to everything.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Lowtax posted:

whats it like living in the prototype state for the rest of the US after trump leaves office?

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

I would forgive... some things... if Trump opened the state of the union by firing an m-249 saw into the air.

take a lol because i just remembered that trump is obliged to deliver a sotu address and who knows what even kind of clown circus that will be.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Jose posted:

whats it like living in the prototype state for the rest of the US after trump leaves office?
That's Kansas and Brownback's disease-ridden hellhole, not Missouri!

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Lowtax posted:

That's Kansas and Brownback's disease-ridden hellhole, not Missouri!

Did you move out before him or do you have experience and is missouri really much better?

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Jose posted:

Did you move out before him or do you have experience and is missouri really much better?
I've never lived in Kansas, it's awful. Missouri is awful too, but not Kansas-level awful.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

i assumed kansas city was in kansas

Anyway this is the lol about trump thread and he said to go nuclear and i'm not sure he knows what the means lol

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

the "This is fine" meme only instead it says "lol"

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Jose posted:

i assumed kansas city was in kansas

Anyway this is the lol about trump thread and he said to go nuclear and i'm not sure he knows what the means lol
Kansas City is split down State Line, so one part is in MO and one part is in KS. KCKS is a hellhole.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

tao of lmao posted:

the "This is fine" meme only instead it says "lol"

lol
\
:tif:

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

Lowtax posted:

He also didn't appear to know who Frederick Douglass was and that he died 125 years or so ago. Trump didn't know that either earlier in the day.

https://twitter.com/digby56/status/826873396310913031

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Niwrad posted:

He also didn't appear to know who Frederick Douglass was and that he died 125 years or so ago. Trump didn't know that either earlier in the day.

that's the dude who invented cotton gin right??????

Dubplate Fire
Aug 1, 2010

:hfive: bruvs be4 luvs

Niwrad posted:

LOL

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
Frederick Douglas is really the black housekeeper that cleans Donalds golf shoes.

Lol our president is literally Judge Smails, "did you hear the one about the jew, the Catholic and the colored boy? ...the world needs ditch diggers too....You'll get nothing. And Like it."

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
lol im not even considering having kids or buying a house for years all of a sudden and am now having to consider the non zero chance that my wife could be the target of some hosed up trumpian poo poo because she wasnt born in the usa. at least she is a christian i guess but ...

just lol.

PS we are goin to war with iran and north korea i bet

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

thathonkey posted:

lol im not even considering having kids or buying a house for years all of a sudden and am now having to consider the non zero chance that my wife could be the target of some hosed up trumpian poo poo because she wasnt born in the usa. at least she is a christian i guess but ...

just lol.

Probably should buy a house. Large infrastructure projects usually cause inflation and increases in interest rates.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

thathonkey posted:

just lol.

Also trying really hard to pull Mexico into it.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
every time I see more than 10 or so unread posts for this thread I think, gently caress, what now

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

thathonkey posted:

just lol.

This is just depressing and not funny and I know thats reality but can we keep just posting the small things that make people laugh

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Lowtax posted:

Also trying really hard to pull Mexico into it.

Yeah....

Trump to Mexico: Take Care of 'Bad Hombres' or US Might

President Donald Trump threatened in a phone call with his Mexican counterpart to send U.S. troops to stop "bad hombres down there" unless the Mexican military does more to control them itself, according to an excerpt of a transcript of the conversation obtained by The Associated Press.

The excerpt of the call did not make clear who exactly Trump considered "bad hombres," — drug cartels, immigrants, or both — or the tone and context of the remark, made in a Friday morning phone call between the leaders. It also did not contain Mexican President Enrique Pena Nieto's response.

Still, the excerpt offers a rare and striking look at how the new president is conducting diplomacy behind closed doors. Trump's remarks suggest he is using the same tough and blunt talk with world leaders that he used to rally crowds on the campaign trail.

A White House spokesman did not respond to requests for comment.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/trump-mexico-care-bad-hombres-us-45205127

Time for the old world map, throw a dart, war trick.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

The stage is set, saturday night, prime time, at the white house. The Chairmann of China and the President of Iran nervously shuffle their feet. And there he is, POTUS Trump has entered the room, and he does not look happy. Tonight is the big night, the big finale of americas best and greatest tv show, everybody says so. The warprentice. One of these two countries will soon learn what it is like to go up against america, but who will it be? Iran, according to trump, is "very bad". China on the other hand, he "does not enjoy at all. SAD country, overrated."

Trumps calm and dignified screams break the silence. "YOU ARE BOTH going to be FIRED upon". What a twist, america is going to go to war with both countries! Once again our President has shown that he is a strong man who plays by nobodies rules. What a time to be alive. America is finally great again.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Son of Rodney posted:

The stage is set, saturday night, prime time, at the white house. The Chairmann of China and the President of Iran nervously shuffle their feet. And there he is, POTUS Trump has entered the room, and he does not look happy. Tonight is the big night, the big finale of americas best and greatest tv show, everybody says so. The warprentice. One of these two countries will soon learn what it is like to go up against america, but who will it be? Iran, according to trump, is "very bad". China on the other hand, he "does not enjoy at all. SAD country, overrated."

Trumps calm and dignified screams break the silence. "YOU ARE BOTH going to be FIRED upon". What a twist, america is going to go to war with both countries! Once again our President has shown that he is a strong man who plays by nobodies rules. What a time to be alive. America is finally great again.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Son of Rodney posted:

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

thathonkey posted:

I'm a bleeding-heart liberal moron but I gotta say.... I'd be very interested to see what a war with North Korea would look like. Like, somebody somewhere is going to call their bluffs, it may as well be Trump. He's a perfectly good person to pin a boondoggle on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Or let's not just go to war for some stupid reason and get thousands of people killed. Just an idea.